Kylo Ren X Reader

By PrincessBumbleBee97

WEEKLY UPDATES! You're a force user, but only you need to know that. It's not like you need everyone fighting... More

Prologue - Part 1
Prologue - Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
(Part 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
(Part 3)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 8

3.6K 98 25
By PrincessBumbleBee97

Well you had done it, you had successfully made the entire week without speaking to Hux or Kylo and you hadn't bumped into them at any point either, in any sense of the word. You missed your saber, you missed adapting it and perfecting it. It was what you did in your passtime and it was a part of who you were. You missed having the freedom to use the Force whenever you wanted and you missed everyday people not giving a damn if they did see you. You missed The Shed and Jimmy. You hadn't realised until now just how much it bugged you that you'd never really known Jimmy's real name and you feared you never would.

If Hux found out about Kylo then you don't think he'd be very...forgiving.

You were mostly grateful to the fact you had gotten the hang of hearing peoples thoughts, you'd been practicing blocking and you'd grasped the concept of projecting. Lucia was good at that, you'd noticed, she like to fantasize about her superior officers and it was driving you nuts. Man she could have Kylo or Hux for all you cared at least that way you'd have less hassle.

On this particular night you were laid in bed, it must have been around three in the morning, you couldn't sleep so you'd been using the Force to move your alarm clock up and down. When you heard a timid knock at the door, you were reluctant to answer it at this time but it wasn't like you couldn't defend yourself.

You rolled off the bed and stood up slowing moving the door forward and peering out, "Hello?"

"Oh, hi." you heard from somewhere out of your vision, you opened the door, more, to see a tall slender man with grey hair and glasses, he may have had grey hair but he looked to be about your age.

"Can I help you, it is three in the morning...you know that right?" you said staring the weird looking guy up and down.

"Heard you're with the resistance?" he smirked, he lifted his thumb to his chest and mouthed, "me too."

Your eyes shot open and then squinted, "erm...not sure what you mean dude?"

"Eh I over heard you say something the other day with that other girl," he said trying to move into your room.

"Right." you said moving forward to block his path, "okay then, bye."

You were trying to shuffle your way back into the room when he grabbed you by the arm, "I am just fucking with you, I'm not resistance."

"Uh huh, so why is it you are outside my quarters at 3 in the morning?" you rolled your eyes fighting a sigh.

Shit that's not...this isn't Kylo is it? You looked at his build, no he was too skinny for Kylo.

"Well I have been following you, these past days, noticed how pretty you are, thought I'd pass you a compliment-"

"To reiterate...at three in the morning?" you interjected

"You weren't asleep," he raised and eyebrow and licked his bottom lip.

"Okay, so you're really weird and I think I shall just kindly accept your compliment and *ahem* go back to bed," you shuffled into the room and watched him mock frown.

"See you around ____," he cooed as he too shuffled away.

"No you won't," you scoffed slamming the door.

~~~

"He knew your name?" Lucia asked as you sat with her for some lunch.

"Yeah, he was weird," you said taking a bite of your food. You had decided to eat at your station today, which meant sitting inside the Command shuttle, you'd not known that Kylo had been away again but that had probably been a good reason as to why you had managed to avoid him, as for Hux, well he was approaching you, fast, someone close behind him.

"Shit..Lucia, that's him.." you said pointing to Hux as he was approaching the ramp.

"So this is where my girls have gotten to," Hux said as he made it to the top, "this is our newest Engineer."

"Yeah I have met the really pretty one right there," he said passing you a wink. Lucia started choking on something she'd taken a bite of, oh you'd kill her later, "names Darius, guess I will be seeing you two later."

"Between the hours of two and three in the morning," you scoffed under your breath and Lucia choked on her own spit this time.

"Great, lovely to meet you Darius. General, what a fine young specimen you've employed," you said sarcastically.

"Something wrong Miss ____?" Hux asked sincerely.

"Of course not," you mock smiled and they both left, you assumed to complete a tour of the Finalizer.

"Well shit," you said to Lucia who was about to release her laugh.

"Oh no, him, really? Him! Hahahaha, good luck. Oh also for the record, totally not Hux's girl." Lucia said taking a large swig of her coffee. She blushed which you only assumed was the fact that she wanted to be.

~~~

You'd gotten through the day, with no more Hux or Darius, was your life solely based on avoiding men, it sure felt like it. You were emptying your left over contents of your food into the bin and walking back to The Shoe Box, when from behind you someone linked their arm in yours, and you knew without looking it was Darius, even the smell of him was over powering, like the smell of cologne mixed with the need to insert his penis into something, namely you.

"Dari-" you started before he interrupted.

"No no, babe, call me D," he said and you stopped the pair of you abruptly.

"First things first. D. You need to let go of me. Second, I am not your babe. Third, if you don't leave me alone I am going to get a restraining order," you said angrily, wait did The Finalizer even do those?

"Ha, you don't have any idea do you?"

"Hmm?" you languished, rolling your eyes.

"I will own you," he said in a sinister tone, before releasing your arm and turning on his heel, "bye then," this time more cheery and he was gone.

"Fucking creep," you said as you started walking to your room again, your pace a little quicker than before.

~~~

"Morning Lu," you said as you walked almost like a zombie into the main control room. It was early around half five, Lucia had asked to meet you in the control room, you'd been asked to run a diagnostic on one of the terminals.

"Hey ___," Lucia shouted from inside one of the panels under the controls.

"Saw Darius again last night, told me he would 'own me'," you scoffed crouching down to stick your own head under the controls, "eesh that's not good."

"No. Bet you any money this is from the last time Kylo had a fit and flung his saber around like a ten year old with a toy sword," Lucia said struggling with a wire.

"Here let me help, you grab the wire cutters and I'll rewire it," you took her place as she walked out of the control room for the supplies.

"What you doing babe?" Darius said as you turned around to face him, in doing so banging your head on the controls above you, hard.

"Darius, fuck off would you? That would be wonderful," you said noticing Lucia approaching with wire cutters.

"Hey ___, you want to show Darius how to rewire the main controls," she said holding in a laugh as she passed you over the cutters.

"Sure why not," you said shuffling to the side to let Darius under the panels.

"Oh, it's dark in here, maybe we could kiss and no one would know," Darius cooed so only you and him could hear.

"FYI, I have a boyfriend, so leave me alone?" you said demonstrating what to do with the wires.

"Aww, that's a shame babe," he said it louder this time before pulling you towards him viciously, his voice now barely a whisper, "I know who."

Shit, now does he mean Kylo or Hux, cus you know, don't really know what is worse right now.

You showed him the rewiring and Lucia agreed it was indeed safe and correct. You replaced the paneling and headed down to the office space, so you could grab your paper work. You'd managed to shake D and Lucia off for the majority of the day, as she had agreed to show him around your work space, much to his dismay.

You didn't feel like eating today so decided to call it quits and go back to bed, sleep the horrifying images of Darius and him knowing about you and the superiors officer off your mind.

You'd not been in there long when you heard a knock on your door, you were quite naked at the time, you were about to step in the shower.

"I'm naked!" you shouted and regretted it immediately, "I mean...ugh! Two seconds," you quickly fumbled through the leg holes in your pants and pulled them up, wrapping the white towel around you. Quickly you opened the door.

"Shit, Commander, I thought it was..." you said turning bright red.

"You haven't been to see me," he said his voice as stark as ever.

"Yeah, I...about that. I don't have anything to say to you," you bit your lip and averted your gaze to the shiny tiles at your bare feet, somehow much more interesting in the circumstance.

"Don't be so recalcitrant and meet me in my quarters in 1 hour," he said.

"But-"

"Don't you dare, if you do not show, you will be punished," he said and like a whirlpool of black fabric he was gone.

You slammed your hand against the close door button.

A/N I know I am late updating today guys. I have had a busy day at work and didn't get chance to in the morning as usual. Hope you still enjoy though x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 49 37
Kylo Ren has found an unexpected, yet familiar, gift in Tuanul. He knows she'll destroy his life and he's looking forward to it. Relevant tags: Inapp...
74.1K 1.7K 48
You were a normal every day college student until things go south and you get kidnapped! These people were like nothing you have ever seen, and what...
33K 780 24
A mission gone terribly wrong leaves you mouthing off to Commander Ren. A hangar hijacked leaves you demoted to sanitation crew. A bad joke leaves yo...
10.2K 313 33
This story takes place during TLJ after Kylo and Rey fought over the legacy lightsaber. I do not own any characters, all rights go to George Lucas. B...