He Doesn't Do "Love"

0urLittleSecret tarafından

Bad boys don't do "love" and Brett Adam Dallas isn't an exception. His name literally spells B.A.D. He uses g... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 50

1.1K 29 1
0urLittleSecret tarafından

Brett's pov:

The dreary sound of a phone call kept coming from the side table, the ringing wouldn't shut up. My mind slowly awoke from a peaceful sleep only to see that the clock said 5:50, I had maybe an hour before I should even consider getting ready for school.

"Ughh..." I groan as I try and turn over, but I couldn't. Why can't I roll over? Than my muscles begin to wake up and I feel a dainty arm wrapped around my waist and something warm behind me.

"Good morning hot stuff." She breathes into my neck and a shiver runs down my spine.

"What are you doing here?" I ask astonished, this is a dream this is totally a dream...

"Well I woke up early and thought it'd be only right to sneak in your room and climb in bed half naked." She says nonchalantly as if her being half naked in my bed was like tying a shoe.

"So, um, you-your not wearing clothes?" I fumble my words as I try and remain calm as my mind runs wild with that image.

"I mean you can look if you want." She teases and I can practically see that smirk crawling across her face.

I turn to face her and see that sexy face with the devious glow in her eyes, she knows how to tease me, she's basically just wearing a lace bra and some scandalous matching underwear.

"Wow, what a way to wake up." I tease smiling as I lean over to kiss her good morning, "I could defiantly get used to this."

"It's a one time thing, you and Reese think I can't be bad ass sexy, well, I have to prove u wrong." She says smirking and taking my arm and wrapping it around her.

She places my hand on her bare stomach as she uses my hand to draw circles across her skin. She lets my hand go right under her breast and I know she's testing me and I hate her for it. Such a mean thing to do, but at the same time so fucking hot.

"How did I get so lucky?" I murmur into her hair.

"I don't really know, why am I here again." She teases and tries to get up.

"No way princess, you're stuck with me." I smirk and pull her back onto the bed and she lands on my lap.

She smirks as she straddles me and my heart rate picks up. She is so hot, even when she's not sexy bad ass.

"You're testing my self control Ave, you really are." I croak out huskily trying to think of dead puppies or naked grandmas.

"Oh so you want a test-"

"Brett?? What's going on up there are you okay??" She's cut off my by my mothers concerned voice from downstairs.

We both give each other a look of complete panic as we hear foot steps ascending the stairs. She jumps off the bed and picks up her clothes off the floor looking frantically for a place to hide.

"Closet." I say pointing to the door as she rushes inside and closes the door.

"Honey, are you okay." My mother calls as she enters my room.

"Fine mom, Parker just called and asked if we could hang after school." I lie through my teeth, it's early and I couldn't think of a better reason and I'm just trying to get my mom out of here so Avery can get that sexy body back into bed with me.

"At six in the morning?" she asks a bit puzzled, but I shrug and she just nods, "um sure, I guess have fun, I'm heading out for work, I won't be home till about 10 tonight so be good ok?" She asks and I nod.

"Later mom." I call as she walks down the stairs again. As soon as I hear the front door close I hear Avery sigh from the closet.

"Coast is clear, now where were we?" I ask hoping we could get back to that very enjoyable position.

She steps out of the closet with one of my shirts in her hand and I look at her a bit confused.

"Moments gone Brett," she says with a pouty smirk, "but I'm gonna shower here if that's okay?"

I sit there for a second trying to process what just came out of her mouth, who is this girl and what did she do to Avery, cuz I need to find them and thank them.

"Uh, u-um yeah." I manage to say while rubbing my eyes, this has to be a fucking dream cuz no way in hell would this be happening right now.

She smiles and turns her back to me unclasping the lace bra as she steps into the threshold of the bathroom and let's it drop.

I'm probably drooling like a dog right now but can you blame me?

She looks over her shoulder and winks before closing the door and turning on the water.

I'm lost in the events that happened within the last twenty minutes. I don't know what I'm doing until I'm on the phone with Reese.

"Brett? Hello??" He asks into the phone.

"Dude, I don't know what the fuck just happened..." I murmur not taking my eyes off the bathroom door.

"Explain." He says yawning, I probably woke him up for this.

"That whole Avery bad ass thing was maybe your best idea ever." I say back hypnotized by that goddess in my shower.

"What do you mean Dallas, explain it already." He groans sleepily.

"I woke up and she was in my bed, half naked and sexy... She's teasing me Reese, and worst of all she's really fucking good at it, it's so damn hot." I say running a hand through my hair.

"She what?" He yells excitedly and I chuckle. "You're such a fucking liar."

"I swear, she's in my shower right now, I don't know how much more of this I can take before I loose my shit and take her on this bed right now." I explain worriedly, I really want to treat her right but with her toying with me like this it's really fucking hard to keep my cool.

"Dude you just gotta..." He begins to explain and I hear the water go off and my eyes lock back onto that bathroom door and everything else goes silent.

The door begins to crack open and I almost loose it, she's standing there dripping with a small towel loosely wrapped around her.

"Gottago." I spit into the phone and throw it down on the bed as I get up and walk over to her.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" She asks cutely and I nod knowing anything that comes out of my mouth would be complete jibberish anyways.

I go pull out a white one and she glances at it and concern crosses her face for a second but she takes it anyways and turns so she can throw it on over her towel.

She turns back around and I blush, I understand her concerned look, she's not gonna wear a bra under it... You can clearly see through it.

"No way, take that off, if I can't see em, no one can." I instruct and she smiles a little and turns back as I hand her a  thicker black shirt and she smiles again puling it on.

"Thanks." She smirks and pecks me on the side of my lips.

"You are a god damn tease you know that?" I scold her but wrap my arms around her back.

"Just wait till you see the car." She smirks as she slips on a pair of jean shorts she brought in her bag and a leather jacket.

I throw on the white tee and some pants quickly following her down the stairs without time to fix my hair so it looks wild and messy.

Luckily I grabbed my backpack and phone before I raced after her.

"Now please don't pass out ." She warns as she opens my front door and I scoff.

"Why would I passss...." I look out the door and feel a bit queasy. "Is that...yours?" I ask breathily looking at the black Ferrari sitting in front of my house right now.

"Ugh yeah?" She says biting her lip so the smile doesn't show. "Adam Summers? Ferrari, my dad... Remember?"

"Holy shit, you just keep getting hotter and hotter don't you?" I ask wrapping my arm around her waist.

"I'm not getting you a car." She dead pans and I whine.

"Bu-but?"

"Nope" she smiles and walks to the car.

"It's only 7 am and I'm already swooning, today's gonna be hell." I mumble to myself as I trudge after her. If this keeps up I can't wait for what lies in store for spring break with her.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
88K 1.5K 31
⚠️Warning there is abuse in this story so if that is a trigger for you I recommend you do not read it, also there is sexual content so be aware⚠️ ...
2M 40.3K 47
"Nolan..." I say as his lips meet my neck. He gently kisses up and down my neck. "Stop." I say. "You're not my boyfriend, stop acting like it." "Oh k...
1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...