Kylo Ren X Reader

By PrincessBumbleBee97

WEEKLY UPDATES! You're a force user, but only you need to know that. It's not like you need everyone fighting... More

Prologue - Part 1
Prologue - Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
(Part 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
(Part 3)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 5

4K 109 28
By PrincessBumbleBee97

It had started a few days ago, the constant whispering noises, the thoughts the feelings the incessant noise. 

Lucia had given you yesterday off and you were in the right mind to tell her you didn't feel any better today. Your Shoe Box was where you were safe, nobody's thoughts could annoy you in there, you don't even know why it had started, you'd never been strong enough to hear peoples thoughts before, had being around Kylo strengthened your force capabilities?  

"Kylo isn't even here," you said to yourself burying your head under the pillow.  You heard a ping under the layers of fabric and gingerly moved to grab your data pad.

*~I know you aren't feeling great ___ but I really need your help today on the Command shuttle.~*

It was from Lucia, you gave a huge sigh, grabbed your uniform and walked to the bathroom.

~~~

"Lu, sorry about that, I know I am late and all," you started talking before you had even gotten to the woman and you hadn't bothered to look up either. 

Once you finally got to where she was stood you realised she was watching the Command shuttle dock into place aboard the Finalizer. 

"For fuck sake," was all you managed before you reached her side.

"Don't worry about it ___ and what's that for?" she said clearly referring to your profanities. 

"Oh," you cleared your throat, "nothing."

The shuttle's door unhinged and slowly descended to the ground, with an audible humming noise, several troopers were the first to leave the ship, one which you knew now to be Captain Phasma. 

"Captain," Lucia said, you wasn't sure if you were to follow suit but you just dismissed it as her having done enough to satisfy Phasma, as she stormed off. 

"Commander, sir," Lucia then said as Kylo's distinctive sound of boots on metal started to approach the top of the ramp.

Oh god, he's so, so powerful. I bet he's amazing in bed, he'd be able to..

Those were Lucia's thoughts and you almost threw up all over her, she...liked the Commander? Hmm you'd one up her, for sure.

Commander, back so soon? I was starting to enjoy the piece of mind, you raised an eyebrow after projecting those thoughts to him, wait were you actually fighting for his approval.

"Fuck" was all you managed as you squatted to the ground, you were sick of him doing that to you, it hurt bad. He was giving you that colossal headache he liked to force upon you.

Huh, what's up with ____?

"____ are you okay?" Lucia said helping you up, "I am sorry Commander Ren, Miss ____ hasn't been feeling herself of late."

"That's a shame," Kylo said, piercing you with his eyes you couldn't even see, "I assure you, she will be feeling herself again soon" and with that he stopped the raging headache he was giving you.

What's that supposed to mean? Oh, why is he so hot, I don't even know what he looks like, I'm so weird...

Shut the fuck up. Was all you could think to yourself, you didn't mind Lucia, but Kylo was yours.

You cringed at that thought, he certainly wasn't yours, just because you'd sucked his dick.

"Miss ____, with me." Kylo managed the vocoder making him sound polite. But then, "Now!" 

You moved away from Lucia and nodded to her, "I will be back soon, I am sure the Commander wants to discuss the logistics of his Command shuttle with me," you said sarcastically but smiled at Lucia all the same. 

The lucky son of a bitch, what I wouldn't give to be ordered by the Commander into a private room...

You blocked that one before it went any further, her thoughts were sicklier than you'd thought possible. 

~~~

"Miss me?" you said to him as he closed the door behind you.

This time you were in a conference kind of room, a table and chairs in the center with a great open window looking out to the vastness of space to your right. 

"Did I not say, that I needed to rethink my tactics?" he said as he walked past you and over to the window. 

Fuck, why is he so...why does he drive me crazy? It was there again, that ache that you'd had to relieve multiple times while he had been away.

You heard something different from the mask, it was like static, was Kylo, laughing?

You don't know how you'd managed it but you'd made it over to the window, looking out. It was beautiful. You'd seen it like this before, it wasn't your first time in space, but every time you saw it, the beauty of it, never changed. 

"I heard you," he said and you turned to face him. You swallowed the lump that had formed in your throat and tried desperately to calm your blushing. 

"Do-" you said as you noticed him get closer to you, almost as close as you had been the last time you'd been in his company. Your heart was racing, you found yourself imaging his cock, craving to see it again, but inside you this time, him making you cum all over it. 

"Do you hear everyone's-" you near shouted to clear your thoughts.

"Yes. Only if I want to." 

"How do you block them if you don-" you started but Kylo was backing you against the glass, the cool surface a welcome embrace to your heated body, sweat trickling down your back as you tried desperately to keep your calm.

"How many times?" he said he placed his forearm on the glass above your head and you realised then how much you missed his presence, his force signature, how it could envelope you, consume you.

"How many times, what?" you said as you stopped scanning his body, only to turn bright red again, he'd caught you staring and it was turning him on.

"How often do you wonder about me?" the words rolled off his tongue like poison to your ears. Warm, sticky, addictive, poison.

You didn't say much, but enough, for him to come even closer to you, the cold metal of his mask brushing your ear. As you let one moan escape your lips.

"Don't make me ask again," he said his voice barely a whisper, you wanted to shake so desperately, get the words out of your system, but your brain was holding onto them, replaying them in his voice. 

You wouldn't say, you wouldn't give in to him, did he really expect you to answer such a question?

You assumed the answer was yes, when he began to use the force to choke you slightly, not enough to cause you any pain, but just the right amount to cause you immense wanton pleasure. 

"Constantly!" you rasped cursing yourself for admitting it. He stopped the pressure on your throat. 

There was that static noise again, but this time, being as close as he was, you heard it, you heard him, his sinister chuckle, that only made you moan even more. 

He was tormenting you and he knew it.

He pushed his body against yours and you felt his desire for you against your stomach, his hard pulsing erection sending shivers down your spine.

"And yet I have only been gone three days," he pulled away from you and turned his back to you. Your legs buckled and you had to use all your energy to stay stood up, he didn't give you much time though before he began to use the force on your clit. Such things you'd never even thought of trying before, a devilish way to use it. He was rubbing gentle circles against it, not turning around once, while you struggled to hold yourself against the glass, "you have been busy."

"Commander Ren," you managed a plea to explain yourself but he interrupted your little outburst by turning to face you once more. 

"Report to me at 1900 tomorrow and I am sure we can continue this conversation," he looked towards the door, "somewhere more. private," and with that walked from the room, the force not faltering on your clit until he had cleared the door way. 

You fell to the ground, a moan erupting from you-half pleasure, half pure frustration-before a wave of shudders rolled over your skin leaving goose bumps in their wake. 

"Oh great, what have I done?" you said to yourself before you found your balance and stood up once more.

~~~

"Hey," Lucia shouted you over as you stumbled into the docking bay, "so what did he want?" you regarded her face: buzzing with light for the gossip.

"Oh he wanted to know who I was and what I was doing near his Command shuttle..." you gave a fake exasperated sigh.

"Oh shit, yeah sorry, he didn't even know who you were," Lucia said, she'd seemed to have bought your lie, you'd worked on it the entire journey back to her.

"Don't worry, he only gave me a little bit of grief, stormed off to Hux's office, seemed like he was going to slice him in half for not informing him of a new engineer," you gave a fake chuckle to add to the effect and it seemed to have worked. 

"What did he mean by, feeling yourself again soon though? He seemed as though he knew you?" Lucia said growing doubtful. 

You looked around and noticed you were pretty much alone, you gestured for her to come closer, "You will not ask me about the occurrence I had with Commander Ren again," you waved your hand.

"I will not ask you about the occurrence you had with Commander Ren again," she muttered to herself before chirping up, "so shall we run the Command shuttle's diagnostics?"

You beamed at her, "yes, course," it felt amazing to use the force again even if it was just for a split second to shut Lucia's questions up. 

You sure hoped Kylo hadn't sensed that.

A/N I don't know why it feels so long since I last updated XD But here you go! Also need to get my writing game on because I have no more chapters to post in advance :o But I will still update weekly where I can :*

Love y'all x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 67 17
My first Reylo story. •••Original Characters by George Lucas ••• *** all art goes to rightful*** • Rated M for Mature ; mature language, sexual situa...
33K 780 24
A mission gone terribly wrong leaves you mouthing off to Commander Ren. A hangar hijacked leaves you demoted to sanitation crew. A bad joke leaves yo...
125K 4.2K 19
The First Order destroys the planet you live on and takes you with them. Kylo discovers there's more to you than he first thought. Rated Mature becau...
10.2K 312 33
This story takes place during TLJ after Kylo and Rey fought over the legacy lightsaber. I do not own any characters, all rights go to George Lucas. B...