Masterpiece ( BWWM )

By Queen_Yauna

Malia Rose: Hard Core Feminist Independent Cold Broken hearted Vicious Yet somehow kind hearted when it come... More

Disclaimer
1. The Rose
2. Holding On
3. Because.
4. Beautifully Tragic
5. Italian Touchdown
6. Greetings and Apologies
7. Greetings and Apologies (Part 2)
8. Family Time
9. Encounter
10. Gala (Part 1)
11. Gala (Part 2)
12. Soaked Beyond Comprehension
Just Saying.
13. For The Love Of Italy.
Views!
14. One Dance
15. One Dance ( Part 2)
Bish We're Back !
Surprise
16. Company
17 . Meh Nuh Care If He Hurt.
18. Love or Lust
19 . Recovery
20. Recovery (Part 2)
21. Papíchulo
23 . Restrictions & Boundaries ( Part 2 )
24 . Property
26. Blank Canvas ( Part 2 )
25 . Blank Canvas
I'm Back
#BlackLivesMatter
28 . Blank Canvas (Part 3 )
Characters
Responses ?
Damien
Update Alert❗️❗️
29. Past&Future Meet
30. Talk
31. Foreign Numbers
32. Resolved Distance
33. Resolved Distance (Part II)
34. Make-Up
35. Make-Up (Part 2)
My Thots
36. Aison's Trip (Part 1)
37. Aison's Trip (Part 2)
38. Come Closer
39. I'm Positive
40. A slip up
41. No room for Mistakes
42.Blue Lights
Grateful
Back.
43. Our Blood
44. Openings

22. Restrictions & Boundaries

377 17 2
By Queen_Yauna

Aison ' s POV

I sat infront of my desk going over my monthly earnings , but I was interrupted by my assistant , Olessia .

Her dresses become skimpier and sluttier every month now , and wearing no underwear . What is she doing ?

" Mr . Aison , there is a Malia Rose to see you "

I looked up at her before closing my diary and taking off my reading glasses .

" Send her in and lengthen your skirt , this is not a whore house . If you think that it is , you can go work by ' Gratitionasa' " I spoke sternly dragging out my italian accent.

Her smiled slowly turned into a frown and pulled down her skirt , she stormed off closing the door . I flung my papers and groaned in frustration , Fuck , I need a drink.

I got up and went over to my cabinet opening it and pulling out a bottle of Jack Daniel's.

" Didn't anyone tell you drinking isn't good for you ? " I heard a delicate female voice speak

I jumped slightly and turned around caught red -handed , I saw malia in a trench coat and heels with a basket in her hands.

" Says the person that by now red wine should run through your veins " I retorted smiling and slowly walk to her .

She walked back to the door and locked it , she loosened the trench coat and dropped it to the floor revealing her plump ass in a black thong which might seem hidden if you didn't look closely . She turned around to face me but her hardened nipples got my attention . My member hardened at the sight infront of me earning a loud groan .

" Papà , mi fanno dimenticare " She said as she bit her lip and her hands on her hip.

" Mia moglie , non sì e pronti per me " I was shocked at what she said , I raised my left eyebrow at her and smiled at her and responded truthfully .

She walked closer to me but sat her fat ass ontop of my desk , slowly spreading her legs then she spoke .

" You look hungry...." She bit her bottom lip replying

I looked down between her legs and bit my bottom lip then walked to the desks grabbing her thighs . I pushed her thong to the side and kissed her inner thighs making her clench her thighs , I smirked at her body's response.

" You smell delicious baby " I spoke as I ran my hand from the valley of her breasts to the her hips .

" Babyyyyyyyyy " She moaned out softly

I blowed against her sensitive wet core making her close her legs but I held them apart with my arms . I sucked on her inner thighs slowly forming a hickey then I slowly licked her clit , sucking on it . Earning a loud moan from her sweet little mouth , it's so fucking sexy.

I kissed her bud and then slowly slid my tongue between her secound set of lips . She grabbed my hair and tugged on it moaning my name.

" Oh fuck ! Fuck ! Fuck ! Aison ! " She whimpered loudly and began tapping against my desk with her free hand.

I looked up at her between her long legs and slid my thick long finger inside of her wet core , while I continued to suck on her sensitive pussy slowly licking up and down as I swallowed every single drop of her sweet juices . She tasted like pineapples with a tangy taste , I could drink from her every fucking night .

" Baby do I make you feel good ? " I asked as I moved my finger in and out of her slowly.

" Uh huh , Fuck me Oh God! Yessssss ! Baby you're going to make me cum " She yelled out throwing her head back and sinking her nails into my back moaning loudly .

Fuck she is so tight , I entered another finger into her wet core pumping my fingers in and out of her quickly making her screaming loudly and releasing all of her sweet juices . I happily swallowed every drop of her cum , her legs shook as she experienced her orgasm . I smacked her ass as I licked her pussy clean making her whimper even louder , she began moaning words in Spanish .

I moved my head from inbetween her legs and looked down at my beautiful girlfriend hair stucked to her forehead and panting loudly biting her lip.

" As I said , you're not ready for me babe " I spoke as I licked my lips and gentlly pinched her pussy earning a soft moan and her eyes rolled back in her head , she's so fucking sensitive .

" B-B-Baby , p-p-please fuck me " She fumbled with some words and closed her legs cupping her pussy .

" You are not ready Baby girl , when I'm ready to have sex with you . I won't fuck you baby , I'll make love to you .......and I will make  you  cum over and over again . I'll make you scream my name and cry out to God in mercy "
I whispered in her ear biting her earlobe and helped her off my desk and shook my head at the mess she made.

" Okay baby " It came out as a mumble .

I smiled at her as she placed her trenchcoat and tied it properly , she came back to my desk and sat in my lap .
" I hope you know that , I'm not letting you out of this building without underwear " I spoke as I rubbed her thigh up and down.

She nodded as she bit into a strawberry that she had in the basket , she moaned as she chewed it .

" This tastes really good , so sweet " She spoke softly once again , her voice was hoarse .

" I know what else tastes sweet " I spoke but she playfully slapped my chest.

" Could you behave ? Please Mr. Kadmus " She replied

" Me behave ? You came into my building blatantly naked knowing damn well I wouldn't want you , my woman to only be dressed like that in the privacy of my house " I slapped her ass as she bent over to put on her shoes .

When did they come off ?

" Aison , please you 'll make me cum " She moaned softly but words came out .

" Say Sorry Daddy , then I'll release you babygirl "

" I will never call you Daddy........  N E V E R " She spoked and emphasized on the word , never .

She stood up and looked at me but I responded , " That's what you're saying now babe " I smirked.

A/N :
Just sadly 1070 wordsssss😭😭
But thanks for all the support! Love you all.

La familiaaaa bitchessss😂❤️💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 216 23
"𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨... ...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧...
2.3K 138 12
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
1.4K 73 20
You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare Either way I don't wanna wake up from you..... *SEMI-SLOW UPDATES: 1-2 WEEKS*
159K 5.9K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...