After 3

By imaginator1D

The passionate story of Tessa and Hardin continues as family secrets, deep betrayals, and career opportunitie... More

After 3
Chapter 200.
Chapter 201.
Chapter 202.
Chapter 203.
Chapter 204.
Chapter 205.
Chapter 206.
Chapter 207.
Chapter 209.
Chapter 210.
Chapter 211.
Chapter 212.
Chapter 213.
Chapter 214.
Chapter 215.
Chapter 216.
Chapter 217.
Chapter 218.
Chapter 219.
Chapter 220.
Chapter 221.
Chapter 222.
Chapter 223.
Chapter 224.
Chapter 225.
Chapter 226.
Chapter 227.
Chapter 228.
Chapter 229.
Chapter 230.
Chapter 231.
Chapter 232.
Chapter 233.
Chapter 234.
Chapter 235.
Chapter 236.
Chapter 237.
Chapter 238.
Chapter 239.
Chapter 240.
Chapter 241.
Chapter 242.
Chapter 243.
Chapter 244.
Chapter 245.
Chapter 246.
Chapter 247.
Chapter 248.
Chapter 249.
Chapter 250.
Chapter 251.
Chapter 252.
Chapter 253.
Chapter 254.
Chapter 255.
Chapter 256.
Chapter 257.
Chapter 258.
Chapter 259.
Chapter 260.
Chapter 261.
Chapter 262.
Chapter 263.
Chapter 264.
Chapter 265.
Chapter 266.
Chapter 267.
Chapter 268.
Chapter 269.
Hessa Valentine's Day
Chapter 270.
Chapter 271.
Chapter 272.
Chapter 273.
Chapter 274.
Chapter 275.
Chapter 276.
Chapter 277.
Chapter 278.
Chapter 279.
Chapter 280.
Chapter 281.
Chapter 282.
Chapter 283.
Chapter 284.
Chapter 285.
Chapter 286.
Chapter 287.
Chapter 288.
Chapter 289.
Chapter 290.
Chapter 291.
Chapter 292.
Chapter 293.
Chapter 294.
Chapter 295.
Final Author's Note!

Chapter 208.

9.7M 83.5K 81.3K
By imaginator1D

Hardin sits on the bed, grabbing my hands in his, and pulls me to sit on his leg.

"Were you yelling at someone?" I ask quietly.

"If you have something you want to ask me, just ask,"

Do I really want to cause a fight with him or accuse him of something when I really don't have a reason to? He could have just been angry at Steph for inviting Molly along to lunch earlier.

The microscopic section of my mind that holds a place for common sense is attempting to send warning signals to the rest of my brain, the space held by Hardin and all things Hardin.

The larger section wins.

"Never mind," I tell him and he relaxes.

"Good, I'm bored with all these serious topics. Can't we find another way to occupy ourselves?" his grin is ridiculous yet contagious.

"Is sex all you think about?"

He lays back on the bed, one hand across the small of my back and one behind my thigh, pulling me on top of him. I sit up, both of my thighs on either side of him, and he pulls me down so our faces are nearly touching.

"No, I think of other things too. For example, I think of those lips open around me.." he brushes his lips against mine. I can taste the hint of mint on his breath, when he kisses me, hard enough to send a wave of electricity through me but gentle enough to leave me wanting more.

"I think of my face buried between your legs while you," I reach up and cover his mouth with my hand. The way his tongue playfully darts out to lick my palm causes me to pull away quickly.

"Eww," I crinkle my nose and wipe my wet palm against his black shirt.

"I'll be quiet," he softly says, lifting his hips from the mattress to press himself against me. "That's more than you can say of course," he continues.

"My father.." I remind him with much less conviction this time.

"Who gives a fuck? This is our place and if he doesn't like it, he can leave,"

"Don't be rude,"

"I'm not, but I want you and I should be able to have you whenever I want to," he says and I roll my eyes.

"I have a say in this too, it's my body you're talking about," I pretend like my heart isn't pounding and I don't have that familiar ache for him.

"Obviously, but I know if I do this," he reaches his hand down between our bodies and under the waistband of my pants and panties. "See, I knew you'd be ready when I started talking about eating.."

I press my lips against his to silence him and he swallows my gasp as his fingers graze over me. He's barely touching me, deliberately trying to torture me.

"Please," I hiss and he applies more pressure, pushing a slick finger inside of me.

"Thought so," he taunts and pumps his finger slowly.

All too soon, he stops his movements and moves me off of his body to lay beside him. Before I can complain, he sits up and grips the top of my pants, the pair he seems to be so infatuated with, and tugs them down my thighs. I lift myself up to assist him when he moves to remove my panties.

Without speaking, he gestures for me to move up towards the top of the bed. I push myself back using my elbows and rest my back against the headboard. He lays on his stomach in front of me, hooking both arms around my thighs, opening them.

"Try to be quiet," he smirks and I begin to roll my eyes until his warm breath hits me, soft as first, but increases in pressure when he gets closer. Without warning his tongue slides across me and I reach over and grab ahold of a decorative pillow, the yellow one that Hardin calls hideous on a regular basis.

I cover my face with the pillow, using it to muffle the involuntary gasps falling from my lips as his tongue moves faster and faster.

The pillow is abruptly removed from my face, "No, watch me," he instructs and I nod slowly.

He brings his thumb to his lips, his tongue glides over it before he brings it between my thighs, hitting the most sensitive spot. Oh.

Following his instruction, I gaze down at him between my thighs, his hair messy and pushed back, standing in a wave above his forehead, a lone strip of hair falls down only to be pushed back again when he dips his head down.  Watching his mouth move against me increases the sensation drastically and I'm positive I won't be able to be quiet as the slow build of my release begins. With one hand covering my mouth and one buried in his curls, I begin to shift my hips to meet his tongue. It just feels too good.

I tug at his hair and feel him moan against me, sending me closer and closer...

"Harder," he gasps.

What?

He reaches up to the hand threaded through his hair, and places his hand on top of mine to tug at the roots of his hair.. He wants me to pull his hair?

"Do it," he smirks and begins to use his fingers and tongue in fast circles. I tug at his hair, hard, and his eyes flutter closed. When they open they are bright, burning jade. He holds my gaze as my vision blurs and disappears momentarily.

"Come on baby," he says, I notice his hand reach down between his legs and I can't hold it any longer. I barely feel my teeth sinking into my palm as I ride out my high, still pulling at his hair.

As I come back to consciousness, I feel his weight shift and he lays his head on my stomach. I open my eyes to find him with his closed, his chest moving up and down, his breath shallow.

I lift him by his shoulder and attempt to move between his legs.

"I uhm, I'm already done," he tells me.

"What?"

"I already came," his voice is thick.

"Oh,"

He smiles a lazy, half drunk, smile and he stands up from the bed. He strides over to the dresser opens his bottom drawer, grabbing a pair of white gym shorts.

"I need to shower and change, obviously." he points to the crotch of his jeans where despite their black coloring, the wet spot is clearly seen.

"Just like old times?" I smile and he looks at me, smiling back.

Hardin walks over to the bed and places a kiss onto my forehead before kissing my lips.

"Good to know you haven't lost your touch," he says, walking to the door.

"It wasn't my touch," I remind him and he shakes his head, leaving the room.

I reach for my clothes at the end of the bed, praying that my father is still asleep on the couch and that if my chance he's awake, he doesn't stop Hardin on his way to the bathroom. Seconds later the bathroom door closes and I stand to get dressed.

I decide to check my phone for calls from Sandra while I wait for Hardin to return from the shower. There are no calls from her. The small envelope in the corner of my screen indicates a text message, maybe she is busy and decided to text me.

*I need to talk to you.*

I sigh as I read the sender's name, Zed. I delete the message and lay my phone back on the desk. Curiosity gets the best of me as I find myself looking for Hardin's phone, my heart pounds while I remember the last time I went snooping through his phone. That didn't end well.

He isn't hiding anything.

He wouldn't.

We are in a completely different place now than we were before, he got a tattoo for me.

He just won't move for me.

I have nothing to worry about.

Right?

I check the dresser after not seeing his phone on the desk, he must have taken it with him to the bathroom.

I have nothing to worry about, I'm just stressed and paranoid.

Before I begin questioning this I remind myself that I shouldn't be going through his cell phone anyway, I would be furious if he did that to me. He probably does though, I just haven't caught him.

The bedroom door clicks open and I jump as if I've been caught doing something I shouldn't be. He's shirtless, wearing the gym shorts, the black line of his boxers showing, his feet bare.

"You okay?" he asks, rubbing the white towel over his soaked hair.

I love the way his hair appears to be black when wet, the contrast against his green eyes is something only dreamt about.

"Yeah, that wasn't a long shower," I sit down on the chair.

"I was in a hurry to see you," he lies.

"You're hungry aren't you?" I smile.

"Yeah," he admits with an amused grin.

"Thought so,"

"You're dad's still asleep, is he going to stay here while we're gone?"

"You're coming?" I can't hide my excitement.

"Yeah, I guess. If it's as lame as I know it will be, I'm only staying one night."

"Okay," I beam, knowing he won't leave early, he just has to keep up appearances by complaining about it.

He licks his lips and I think back to him between my thighs.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask him.

His eyes meet mine and he nods, "Yeah?" He sits on the bed.

"When you.. you know, was it because I was pulling your hair?"

"What?" he laughs lightly.

"When I pulled at your hair, you liked it?" I flush.

"Yeah, I did."

"Oh," I can't imagine the shade of red I am right now.

"Is that weird to you? That I liked it?"

"No, I'm just curious." I tell him truthfully.

"Everyone has certain things they like during sex, that's one of mine. I didn't know that until just now though," he smiles, completely unaffected by the topic.

"No one has done that before?" I find that hard to believe.

"Yeah, they have but it's different with you,'

"Oh," I say for the tenth time.

"Is there something you like that I haven't done?" Curiosity is clear in his eyes.

"No, I like everything you do."

"Yeah, I know, but is there something you've thought about doing before but we haven't done?"

I shake my head.

"Don't be embarrassed baby, everyone has fantasies."

"I don't," I tell him.

I don't think I do, I haven't had any experience outside of Hardin and I don't know of anything else besides what we've done.

"You do, we just have to find them," his smile is challenging and my stomach flutters.

"Tessie?" My father's voice breaks our conversation and I'm relieved that his voice sounds like it's coming from the living room, not the hallway.

Hardin and I both stand to leave the room.

"I'm going to use the restroom," I tell him.

He nods and joins my father in the living room. When I get into the bathroom Hardin's phone is sitting on the edge of the sink. I can't stop myself. I immediately go to the call log, but it doesn't show. I try again, and then look at the text message screen. Nothing. He's deleted everything.

(Sorry for such a late update tonight! I had a really busy day today and I got a new laptop and I love it so much so far, except the keyboard isn't the same as my old one so it's a little awkward (there may be more typos than usual loll) but anyway, that's what I did today lol I'll make tomorrow's chapter longer! ily all!! xoxo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264 83 18
Friendship, Family, Love, drama, betrayals and Tragedy all centered in one book. Lot of drama to be unfolded.
83.1K 3K 20
The very infamous couple are back at it - Nova along with Romell.
346K 8.6K 60
Read and find out.
391 83 15
Rian makes a hard decision in order to get her life on track after everything that happened. She's ready to move on but as tension grows between her...