Them Blue Eyes ♛ S.Rollins [1]

By MissLocaChica

After three years of UFC fighting, Marleen Rowley also know as Marly Sky gets a contract from the WWE. Accept... More

CAST
Playlist
O NE
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
SEVEN PT 1
SEVEN PT 2
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T EE N
F O U R T EE N
F I F T EE N
S I X T EE N
S E V E N T EE N
E I G H T EE N
N I N E T EE N
T W E N T Y
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY EIGHT PT 2
TWENTY EIGHT PT 3
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
Text Block
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT PT 1
SIXTY EIGHT PT 2
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
The end
Its Up!
Author Final Note

FIFTY SEVEN

5.7K 127 63
By MissLocaChica

Sorry for putting it off. I had no idea what to write so I made everything up today so sorry if it's sloppy, I've been busy with therapy three times a week and whatnot.

June 3
Wednesday
Marly~

'My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours, damn right, it's better than yours, I can teach you but I have to charge'

My eyes widen in surprise at the loud burst of the song coming from my phone and I scramble through my purse to grab my phone out, Deano the Dinosaur popping up on the screen with a picture of the both of us as his contact.

I slide my finger over the green button and answer the call while chuckling, quickening my pace out of the airport.

"Hello brother", I greet and walk through the automatic exit doors.

"Girl, where were you yesterday?" Dean's voice comes through the other line and I purse my lips as I glance around for a car that was to be picking me up.

"I told you before, Dean. I had to fly to New York because I'm doing the Jimmy Fallon show tonight. Ask Rom, he knows."

"Oh, shit. Yeah, wow I forgot. My bad. Okay, well I was just calling to see where you were cause I was looking all over for you yesterday. My bad, totally my fault," he rambled and something clattered in the background. A man holding a sign with the name 'Rowley' caught my attention and I made my way over with a smile.

"Did you just break something, Dean?" I ask with a chuckle and nod to the guy who asks if I'm Marly before taking my bags and popping open the trunk of the black SUV. I get into the backseat and the guy shuts the door behind me before making his way to the driver's side.

"Um, no? Not exactly, I guess. I mean it's not broke, it just cracked. Shit," he mumbled with a loud breath and I rolled my eyes, cracking my side window open.

"What was it, anyways?"

"Just some kind of old.. antique? I don't know, looks old."

"Where even are you? Please tell me Joe is with you," I sigh, placing my fingers to my forehead and rubbing the spot between my eyes.

"He's the reason I'm in this old ass place, sis. I went with him to get something for Galina or whatever. I don't know, it smells like old people in here i know that much." There was a voice in the background and I made it out as Roman scolding Dean for whatever he did. "Hey, you of all people know I can't be in old stores where I can easily break things just by poking it," Dean says to Roman and I shake my head with a smirk as Joe continues to scold my brother.

"Well, Dean I'm gonna go. Enjoy yourself wherever you are at. Tell Rom to call me if anything."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

I chuckle into the phone, shaking my head while gazing out the window. "Nothing, nothing. Roman will understand. Goodbye, Dean."

"Bye butt face."

"Ass hat."

"Coke whore."

"Dick weed."

"Bitch tits."

"Fuck boy," I shout and pull the phone back and hang up.

What a pain in the ass.
~~~

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome tonight's special guest, all the way from WWE- Marly Ambrose!"

Once Jimmy announces me, I make my way out with a bright smile on my nude colored lips, waving my hand slightly as I made my way to Jimmy who stood to greet me. We exchange a hug before he gestures me to sit. When I do, I cross my legs and take in the crowd that begins to chant 'Am-brose' making me laugh.

"Marly, it's so great to have you here and it's a pleasure to finally meet you in person," Jimmy says and pushes a coffee cup to the side of his desk as he folds his hands.

"It's great to meet you too, thank you for having me."

"I just have to say, congratulations on retaining your Diva's championship and gaining the Intercontinental championship. I have to say, that was unbelievable, I watched it and I couldn't believe my eyes. You were incredible in both matches."

I smiled with a nod. "Thank you, Jimmy. I'll be honest, I kind of started to doubt myself before the match but, I actually came through the second woman to hold the IC title and I couldn't be any happier to change history."

"You're an incredible athlete uh, I've seen what you did back in UFC and may I just say I'm sort of afraid of you but you hug gently so i know you mean no harm."

"Of course I mean no harm," I laugh and cross my leg over my knee. "Outside of the ring, I'm a total softy, I'm a hugger of some sort."

Jimmy smiles and raises his eyebrows at the crowd. "But inside the ring she'll dominate everybody without thinking twice."

"Wrestling is life, Jimmy. You do what you got to do for the fun of it, plus to pay the bills on the sidelines but mostly for the fun and passion."

He nods and glances at a note on his desk before looking back to me. "So, recently before uh, Wrestlemania I believe, you admitted that Dean Ambrose was your brother," I nodded in confirmation. "How are the two of you getting along?"

"We get along great actually, uh- he was a little hesitant at first, he's not really a family adjustable kind of guy but having me as a sister- I give you no choice," I smile. "We've been great lately, we go out to do random things after or before Raw just to spend time with each other and it's the best thing yet."

"That's great, I'm glad the two of you are getting along. Now in WWE, has a storyline been mentioned between the two of you? Like for you both to work together, yet?"

"Not really, I mean I go out there to support him most nights and I'm usually by his side since after Wrestlemania but it's on my own free will. If the creative team put us in a storyline I think it would be amazing for us, we would definitely enjoy it and I think it'll be a rise for the company."

"I don't know about anybody else but I would definitely love to see that happen. To be honest, Darly is my absolute favorite brotp," he shrugs with a smug grin and I laugh at him, enjoying the fact that he knew of Dean and I's ship name.

"It's my favorite too," someone yells from the crowd and everyone burst out in laughter at the person and I grin, giving whoever said it a thumbs up.

"Okay, so tonight we are going to do three things. Of course I'm going to explain what they are but I have to know one thing, Marly," Jimmy says and I look at him as he stares at me with a serious expression.

I nod with pursed lips. "What's up, Jim Boy?"

He quirks and eyebrow. "I think your nickname will be Marlin. I don't know why but if you're gonna keep with the Jim Boy you're gonna have to deal with Marlin."

I shrug with a chuckle. "Even though it sounds like a fish from Finding Nemo, I'll accept it."

He laughs. "Great, okay. Are you ready?" He goes back to his serious face and I bite my lip to stop from laughing. I nod my head and he continues. "Great because first, is a challenge. Bring out the bowl!" He screeches in a girly, high pitched voice and my lip pulls from my teeth as I laugh, bending forward slightly.

A guy comes out with a brown bowl, sets it in front of Jimmy then walks away as Jimmy thanks him. "I should have a stunt double for this," Jimmy mutters.

I look in the bowl to see Skittles, quirking an eyebrow I smirk at Jimmy. "Why would you need a stunt double for this?"

"I get very competitive at this game and I don't want you to hurt me in any way or shove one down my throat to make me choke," he answers truthfully and I scoff.

"Please, how are you so sure you'll win against me? I'm a candy-holic."

The audience 'ooh's' and Jimmy raises his eyebrow. "Oh it's on, Marlin."

"Bring it, Jim Boy. Don't go crying to your mommy when this is all over."

He gapes at me, chuckling breathlessly as his eyes widen. "I'm going to let that slide since you're way stronger than me and you can easily take me out with a punch. But uh, okay. So this game is easy, all you have to do is toss a skittle up in the air and catch it with your mouth. Whoever catches the most under a minute wins. Which will be me, cause I'm a pro at catching candy."

I hum under my breath and place a hand on the side of my chair. "I doubt you'll walk out of this alive, Jim Boy."

"Oh my god," he mumbles under his breath. Jimmy clears his throat and nods while taking a Skittle into the palm of his hand. He looks to me, nods as I grab one too then says, "place sixty seconds on the clock, count down in five.."

The clock ticks down and when a buzzer sounds, I'm the first to throw the Skittle into the air, popping my mouth open and catching the blue candy on my tongue. I grin while chewing, taking more Skittles into my hand and repeating the process.

Jimmy starts laughing towards the thirty second mark and I can't help but laugh too. "I haven't caught a single one yet! What the heck!" He shouts before throwing another Skittle into the air and making his first catch.

4 to 1

When the clock hits twenty seconds, the audience counts with it and I can feel my nerves kicking in, in excitement and my body jitters. I throw three into the air, only two plopping in my mouth and the other one hits my forehead. I laugh at myself, breaking focus to see Jimmy catch another one before he looks to me and wiggles his eyebrows.

10 to 6

I shake my head, swallowing the chewed candy in my mouth before scooping two more from the bowl and singly throwing them up in the air. I miss the first one which bounces off my cheek and I giggle, the second one landing on my lip and dropping into my mouth.

I take more, the clock ticking from five seconds and I hurriedly scoop more up, throwing them in the air. Three out of a handful plop into my mouth as the buzzer sounds and I close my mouth while chewing.

Jimmy's cheeks are puffed out like a chipmunk and I realized he hadn't swallowed his candy and I begin to laugh at him with my finger pointed because his face was turning red from holding his breath from his mouth.

We glance to the score board as the clock disappears and under my name is 14 and under Jimmy's is 11. I chuckle and raise my fist in the air while standing to bow.

"Oh, come on! I couldn't stop laughing and this is what I get?" Jimmy complains with a bright smile and I sit down, shrugging my shoulders.

"Your loss, Jim Boy. What were you even laughing at? I had to stop and laugh cause you were laughing and I don't even know what was so funny besides the face you were making."

"I don't even know what I was laughing about. It might've been the fact that I blew one out of my nostril after it almost got stuck in there," he points to the screen to the side and a replay pops up in slow motion, showing Jimmy stopping with a red Skittle in his nose, blowing it out and shaking his head before he started to laugh.

I smile with a chuckle, shaking my head. "Your nostrils aren't even that big, Jimmy," I laugh and hold up a Skittle to compare it to his nose.

He holds it up and the Skittle is only slightly bigger than his nostril which makes him laugh along with everybody else. I shake my head as Jimmy eats it with a shrug and takes another handful of Skittles, throwing them into the crowd. "Here, taste the rainbow!"

I laugh as some people duck away from the thrown candy and some attempt to catch it with one hand or with both. I take three into my hand and turn to Jimmy who turns to look at me.

"Taste the rainbow, bitch," I say before throwing the Skittles at his face and unfortunately for him, one gets him in the eye, the forehead and his mouth. I begin to laugh  as Jimmy yells like a girl, holding his eye.

"I've been struck in the eyeball with a Skittle!"

We burst out laughing as he blinks his eyes open to look at me, my face turning red from laughing so hard.

When we calm down, he clears his throat while catching his breath. "Okay, as fun as that was and in the near future I definitely want a rematch, we have to keep going. Our next game is simple and it mainly focus' on you, it's just a simple game of 20 questions. A lot of the questions will be simple, some may be embarrassing but who cares?"

I shrugged my shoulders with a grin. "I don't mind, I got nothing to hide considering I just basically broke my strict diet by eating all that candy but I really don't care."

He shrugs to with an eyebrow raised. "Girl, have you seen yourself? I don't think you could gain weight with that body if you wanted to."

"What is that supposed to mean, Jim Boy?" I tease.

He clicks his tongue and throws his hand to the side in a sassy manner. "It means you got a fine body, girl. Like Becky, look at that butt, it is so big."

I burst out in a fit of laughter, slapping my hand to my forehead as my cheeks grew warm. "Oh my god, Jimmy."

He laughs too, shaking his hand in the air. "Girl, I could sing that song to you all day if I wanted."

"I'll rap Sir Mix-a-lot's part, don't worry. That's my song."

He chuckles and runs a hand over his hair. "Maybe next time you come on the show. Anyways, we gotta get on with 20 questions so we can get to my favorite activity."

"I'm all for it," I nod and Jimmy takes notecards from the corner of his desk that I hadn't noticed were there and he clears his throat.

"Okay! All honest answers here. Question number one; what is your full name?"

I purse my lips. "Marleen Jasmine Rowley."

Jimmy glances around with an eyebrow raised. "I like that name, for some reason. It just sounds real nice."

I chuckle. "Why thank you, I believe it was all my mother's choice."

He nods and goes on, "okay, two; what's your height?"

"I'm short as hell, okay? I haven't grown since I was fifteen and it's really sad. Both my parents are tall, so I don't know where I get it-- 5 foot 2."

Jimmy's mouth opens in a small 'o' and he closes his mouth with a smile. "It's okay, I haven't grown since I was like 17. I know how you feel. Number three; what's your age?"

"26."

"Four; do you prefer bath's or showers?" He raises an eyebrow before we both laugh and I press my fist to my chin to keep my head perched up.

"Um, both-- showers are quick and easy, baths are relaxing and you can just sit there and play with bubbles while making a bubble beard and look like Alfalfa on the sidelines," I smirk with my eyebrows raised.

Jimmy scoffs and moves his hand across his mouth before looking at me and putting his hand to the side of his mouth like he was telling me a secret. "I do the same thing," he mumbles before clearing his throat and smiling again. "Five; have you ever had and run-ins with the law?"

I scrunched my nose with a chuckle, sucking a breath between my clenched teeth. "Well, just recently for assaulting a camera man in front of a rent-a-cop but my boy Roman Reigns got me and my brother out easily," the audience yells as I mention Roman and I smirk before continuing. "But um, once or twice. I got into one bar fight back when I was in UFC and they suspended me for three months because of it. Another was because I threatened someone in my car that I would murder them in their sleep and they literally called the cops on me and took my license plate down. They came to my house and I had to go to the station to be questioned and luckily for me the lady was there and declined that it was me because at the time she saw brown hair and obviously I have blonde."

"Wow," Jimmy laughs. "That was luck on your side that day."

"I know, and before I left the lady was leaving the same time I was, I turned to her and I was like, "dude, you need an eye exam if your blind ass saw brown hair when I clearly have blonde" and then I walked out like nothing happened," I shrugged.

Jimmy laughed with a shake of his head. "Six; what's your favorite things to do in adulthood?"

"Uh, beat the crap out of people, sing Disney songs cause let's be honest--Disney is life no matter how old you are and deep down every single one of us has a Disney favorite."

"My favorite Disney movie is Frozen," he shrugs with a smile and I let my inner child come out, squealing excitedly.

"Oh my god, mine too!" I laugh and Jimmy grins at me, reaching over to grasp my hand.

"You just became my best friend, literally."

I stick my tongue out and pat his hand. "You're my best celebrity friend, don't worry."

He nods and looks back to his cards, taking his hand back. "Seven; who is your celebrity crush?"

"Tyler Hoechlin," I say quickly, without missing a beat. Jimmy's head snapped to me, eyes wide and I covered my mouth with a laugh from embarrassment.

"That was the quickest answer yet! You must be really sure about this."

"Oh my, yeah. Of course I am. Have you seen Tyler? That man is gorgeous. He's like heaven on a stick and damn, what it takes a girl not to pounce on something like that."

Jimmy looks at me with lips pursed before he breaks out in a full laugh, holding his head between his hands.

I shrug my shoulders and glance around. "I'm just being honest. I've had the biggest crush on him ever since the first episode of Teen Wolf. He's too fine for his own good, I don't even know if that's legal."

Jimmy shrugs his shoulders, catching his breath from the laughing fit I just put him through. He licks his lips and looks to his notecards with raised eyebrow. "I'm not even going to question that one any further," he chuckles with a heavy breath. "Eight; what's your favorite swear word?"

"Hm, bitch. I'll literally say bitch to anyone or anything. If I stub my toe there's a possibility I'll yell bitch at the top of my lungs."

"Mines shit. I don't know why but, I really like saying shit. Like 'that shit is bomb, where'd you get that outfit?'." He laughs and I smirk at him as he shakes his head and goes to the cards again. "What are we on, nine? Yeah, nine. Do you hold grudges?"

"Depends on the situation that the person has me in, if they pissed me off to the point I want to watch them suffer then yes."

Jimmy places a hand on his chin while staring at me. "Violent," he mutters and glances around. "Ten; are you a gambler?"

"I've never gambled in my whole life. I would try to gamble if I got the chance but I dont think I would be an addict," I shrug my shoulder and cross my leg over the other.

He nods. "Eleven; can you impersonate anyone famous?"

I nodded with a bright my expression left and I turned to the side staring into the camera as I mimicked Jim Carrey.

The audience started laughing along with Jimmy who laughed loudly and I covered my face for a second before leaning back in my chair and licking my lips. "Jim Carrey is my spirit animal."

Jimmy nods. "That was great and I hope he watches this episode so he sees what he's up against," I snorted as he continued. "Twelve; what's your favorite saying?"

"What bitch?"

Jimmy looks at me. "What?"

"That's my favorite saying" I laugh.

"Oh!" Jimmy shakes his head and smacks his forehead. "What bitch, I get it. Never mind, that was just a dumb moment for me. Anyways, thirteen," he bit back a laugh. "Are you scared of spiders?"

I nodded my head. "Yes, I'll honestly freak out and scream while running far away from the nasty ass thing. I seriously can't stand them, they're so disgusting and weird looking. Especially the big black ones that are really quick. You see them one second and then they're gone and you can't find them for the rest of the day and it makes me frustrated. How can something be so ugly looking?"

"I don't know, I never thought of how ugly they were. My mom used to tell me to man up and if I told her to kill one that I found in my room she'd come in and hit me with her slipper instead of killing the spider," he shrugs, his mouth falling open and closed as we both laughed.

"Fourteen; what scares you the most and why."

I pursed my lips in thought while taking a moment to get my thoughts together. "Well, lately I'd have to say losing my brother is what scares me the most. I think I'm just so attached to my brother now that I couldn't not hear from him or let him walk out of life. Like if something happened to him, I think I wouldn't be able to function. Just thinking about it, it makes me fall apart inside. We're already so close like, he called me earlier today worried and asked where I was because he couldn't find me all of yesterday for the Smackdown tapings and you know, I had to reassure him that I was fine and I was in New York. It's just weird, to think someone could come into your life and mean so much to you and it would scare you the most just to lose them."

Jimmy nodded as everyone was silent. "That's touching. Your brother is really lucky to have you. I think I wanna have you both on my show next time you come back to New York. I'd really like to have you guys here."

I nodded with a smile as the audience cheered. "Whenever you want us here, Jim Boy, if we both have time off work we'll be here. I think he'd like to come here. It'd be fun."

"This show is full of fun," he gestures around with his hands and I nod with a smile. "Back to the game, fifteen, can you describe someone you really admire?"

"Uh, admire. Hm. Well it's a man. He has two different personalities and the second is what I really like about him. He can seem like such a hard ass that's so tough but then when he's around me that side just doesn't show and he's so affectionate and he wants the best for me."

Jimmy looked like he was thinking of whom it might be, no answer coming to mind. "I'd ask who it is but I'm sure it's personal unless you wanna tell everybody."

I smirked with a chuckle, a piece of hair falling in front of my face as I looked down to my lap. "Not yet. We're keeping our relationship on the down low as of late."

He nodded. "I'm sure everybody respects both of your decision and mentally everyone is screaming their opinions in their head, like I'm doing right now. But, sixteen; something or someone you miss from childhood."

"I miss my old home, I guess. I don't miss anybody, I live with my best friend and that's as much as I can ask for," I simply shrug.

"Seventeen; what is your favorite part of the human face and why."

I chuckle and bite my lip, glancing around. "Eyes. Especially the color on different people and behind every look that person gives through their eyes tells a story or expresses an emotion."

"Eighteen; favorite part of the human body," Jimmy says with a laugh and I scrunch my nose.

"Well, my favorite part of my body is my stomach because clearly I have abs and it's important when keeping yourself healthy."

"Nineteen; what are your five favorite foods?"

"Ice cream, fudge, pasta which is really unhealthy for me, grapes, and pizza."

"And lastly, twenty; are you a jealous person?"

I scoff with a roll of my eyes. "Depends on the situation. If a girl is flirting with like my boyfriend, I'll settle it right then and there. If it's a different circumstance with someone else, not really. If I was jealous you would see it in my face."

"I'm not really a jealous person either," Jimmy shrugs. "Glad we have things in common considering we're best friends."

I grin at him and shift in my seat. "We're going to be great best friends, I can see it already. Especially since you like Frozen. I think I'll get your number backstage when this is over."

Few people in the crowd whistle and I smirk with a shake of my head and Jimmy laughs. "Okay, our third and final game for the evening is a game of Word Blurt. Marly, if you would please follow me over to the podium in the middle of the second stage." I mumbled an 'okay' before standing and following Jimmy over to the second stage where the lights dimmed and a glass podium was in the center with a light over us.

"Okay, here's how it works-- we have this deck of cards right here which a random word is written on and neither of us know what that word is. When the card is flipped over we blurt the first thing that is on our mind. And since we're besties maybe we think alike."

I chuckled and nodded my head. "Alright, I'm ready. This isn't like, keeping score or anything right?"

"No, no this is just for the hell of it. No winner comes out, it's a friendship game really," he joked with a shrug and laughed. "Okay put up the first word so only the audience can see it." He placed his hand on the card before flipping it over.

The card read tequila.

"Drunk," Jimmy blurted.

"Shot."

"Oh, that's almost the same thing. Basically it is," he shrugs his shoulders and glances to the screen.

"Next word." Selfie.

"Stick."

"Kardashian."

Jimmy busted out laughing at my answer and I chuckled, shrugging my shoulders. "What? They're always about their damn selfies it's ridiculous."

He breathed deeply and cleared his throat, glancing to the screen as another word came up. Marshmallow.

"Fluff."

"Chubby bunny!" I yell and point my finger in his face. We laugh again as he backs up and points my finger in the other direction before I put my hand back down. "I used to love fluff when I was a kid, dude."

"I know, right. I still eat it. I just can't believe you said chubby bunny," he laughs and I gape at him with a chuckle.

"Hey, that game is fun okay? I did it three times and every time I almost killed myself while marshmallow saliva dripped down my chin and I looked like I had rabies or some shit."

"Oh, I believe it. I tried it with my wife. Didn't go well," he said it with a blank face, making me laugh. "Next card."

Channing Tatum.

"Six pack."

I scoffed. "Daddy."

We both bent over laughing, the sound of the audience laughing at my answering drowning in my ears. I covered my mouth and stood up straight. "That was so inappropriate, I'm sorry." I shook my head and crossed my ankles.

"It's okay, I don't honestly think anybody expected that. I mean, if you're into that kind of thing," he shrugged and his eyes went wide.

I shook my head frantically. "Oh, God no. It just came to mind. I was going to say 'tap that' but daddy was the first thing I said so, I don't know I'm so embarrassed," I rambled and brushed a hand through my hair with a smile.

"Oh my gosh, she's blushing," Jimmy laughed and I reached over to smack his shoulder.

"Stop! It's not funny, no," I covered my cheeks with my hand and stomped my foot like a child.

"That was hilarious. Um, well that's all we have time for. This was great, to learn new things about you and to learn that you wanna call Channing daddy, it's okay I mean, who wouldn't though right? But uh," he laughed, cutting himself off. I covered my mouth to stop my laughs as I straightened up. "Oh god. Okay, everybody Marly Ambrose! Thank you for coming tonight it was an amazing time having you on the show! Goodnight everybody!"

~~~

Is it too far when I have to block someone on here because they don't know how to keep shit to themselves?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 184 39
This story starts in 2015. It will progress into 2019, so bear with me! Your name is Rachael Lynn McMahon. Yes, daughter of Vince McMaho...
1M 42.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
63.5K 1.6K 106
a story in which skye navigates through life upon joining the wwe and falls in love with none other than dean ambrose
110K 3.2K 45
(y/n), a young girl who adores lilac (the color, the flower, everything about it) gets to know takashi mitsuya who happens to have lilac colored hair.