Masterpiece ( BWWM )

By Queen_Yauna

Malia Rose: Hard Core Feminist Independent Cold Broken hearted Vicious Yet somehow kind hearted when it come... More

Disclaimer
1. The Rose
2. Holding On
3. Because.
4. Beautifully Tragic
5. Italian Touchdown
6. Greetings and Apologies
7. Greetings and Apologies (Part 2)
8. Family Time
9. Encounter
10. Gala (Part 1)
11. Gala (Part 2)
12. Soaked Beyond Comprehension
Just Saying.
13. For The Love Of Italy.
Views!
15. One Dance ( Part 2)
Bish We're Back !
Surprise
16. Company
17 . Meh Nuh Care If He Hurt.
18. Love or Lust
19 . Recovery
20. Recovery (Part 2)
21. Papíchulo
22. Restrictions & Boundaries
23 . Restrictions & Boundaries ( Part 2 )
24 . Property
26. Blank Canvas ( Part 2 )
25 . Blank Canvas
I'm Back
#BlackLivesMatter
28 . Blank Canvas (Part 3 )
Characters
Responses ?
Damien
Update Alert❗️❗️
29. Past&Future Meet
30. Talk
31. Foreign Numbers
32. Resolved Distance
33. Resolved Distance (Part II)
34. Make-Up
35. Make-Up (Part 2)
My Thots
36. Aison's Trip (Part 1)
37. Aison's Trip (Part 2)
38. Come Closer
39. I'm Positive
40. A slip up
41. No room for Mistakes
42.Blue Lights
Grateful
Back.
43. Our Blood
44. Openings

14. One Dance

500 19 0
By Queen_Yauna

~Queen

Malia's POV

Today , I'm packing my suitcases .It's time to head back to the busy city , Jeneil is out with her boyfriend , Brandon .My phone began to ring  and I saw the caller ID , " Aaliyah".

"Good Morning Ms.Rose , Your schedule is packed . The faster you come back to work , the better . You have 8 missed calls from your ex-husband and 3 Missed calls from Mr.Luciano at the office . "

" Aaliyah , call my father and tell him that I'm coming home next week . Cancel all appointments beside Mr.Luciano's ,  get a new phone for me and try to keep your job by saying Mr.Lee " I said

" Sorry M'am . I will " she responded quickly.

" Goodbye " I said and hung up.

My doorbell rang and the same delivery man appeared before me when I opened the door . Four boxes of white roses was handed to me after I signed the pad . I closed the door by kicking it , then saw a card .

" Cara Mia , Sorry for being hard with you . Learn not to raise your voice at me , I'm a grown man. " - Aison

I blushed as I indulged in nostalgia , but a loud knock echoed the apartment and I saw Jeneil stumbling inside with a belt in her hand and landed flat on her stomach.

I looked at her then shook my head and began to get dressed , light make up , red lipstick and a fringed ponytail.
I grabbed my black Hermes bag and phone then proceeded to the door .

I need to say thank you.

1 hour later

With the assistance of Alfred , I arrived at the museum on time . I took my time and walked up the steps , as I entered the building Mr. Aison was in a grey shirt and grey sweatpants that hung dangerously low on his hips .

" Ms.Rose , I see that your in the presence of my "un-popular art ' "

"About that , I'm sorry and I came here to thank you " As I spoke his eyes raked my body .

" That dress compliments your skin tone Malia " His accent was heavy when he pronounced my name and it made me bite my lips .

" Thank You , and the flowers were very beautiful " I said

" After all , you are my artistic inspiration for my new and highly priced potrait that everyone is fawning over "

" Scusi ? " I looked at him then down to his crotch , to see a tent formed .

" Come follow me " He guided me to the gallery with his hands secured on my waist .

We entered a room with white walls and a painting of an African woman hung from the ceiling . It was astounding...

" You like ? " He asked

I nodded my head.

" Join me for dinner at 8 pm ? At my place ? "

" Mr.Aison , that is very nice of you but I'm a very busy woman "

" Ms. Rose , I will not take no as an answer "

" Well you're taking this one " I began to walk back to the main area but he pulled me and grabbed my hips making me gasp .
His eyes were black and he was focused on me , he licked his lips slowly and looked down at mines before releasing me .

" Tonight at 8pm , I'll text you the address mia moglie "
I nodded and cleared my throat , He has this hold on me that I'm not accustomed to.

" Good girl , now if I were you . I would stop wearing fitted clothes , it's unbelievably tempting . " He stared at my ass
I walked back to the entrance with an extra sway in my hips and felt empowered.

" Goodbye Mr. Kadmus " I yelled before leaving the building entirely.

Jeneil's POV

I woke up on the bed with a migrane , banging on the door woke me up . I looked at the clock to see 11am
What the hëll! I groaned loudly and dragged myself to answer the door. I opened it to see Brandon towering over me , I rolled my eyes and spoke .

" I told you that I would call you later "

" Baby why are you acting like this ? At the club last night you were so drunk and you were all over people on the dance floor infront of me ! " He semi-yelled making me jump and rub my temples

"I'm in no mood for your childish shít " I looked up at him.

" My childish shit really?!" He yelled again and slammed the door as he walked towards me making me back up against the wall.

" Shut the fûck up! You are too loud ! " I shouted back

He gripped my thighs and kneeled before me , he proceeded to slide my flimsy underwear off .

I shook my head , " Stop it! Brandon not today " I yelled

He looked at me in my eyes before pressing his lips against my inner thighs making me close my eyes . He placed my legs over his shoulders then he stood up . Oh shít

" Please " I pleaded

He looked at me then kissed my sensitive clít making me arch my back slightly . He locked his arms around my thighs to keep me in place , he then sucked on it gently before sliding his tongue into my wetness . I whimpered loudly and gripped onto his hair . Oh Fück

" Who owns this pûssy babygirl ? " He asked as he engraved his name with his tongue on my püssy.
I moaned loudly and curled my toes then I bucked my hips  " Don't stop! Please Oh God " I arched my back and dug my nails into his shoulders . He sucked on my lips giving them attention.

" Who ! " he slipped his tongue again inside me and inserted one finger stretching me out making me scream loudly .

" Ahhhhh ! God ! " I was coming closer to climax.

" God can't save you now baby " he inserted another and continued to  suck on my clît while pumping his long thick fingers in and out of my wetness.

" Brandonnn! Daddy! Ahhhh ..it hurts please . " It was becoming difficult to breathe then he reached it... My g-spot.

" Correct " He added another finger and pumped his fingers quickly in and out continously while looking at me in my eyes.

" I-I-I'm gonna cum! Please papí " I yelled out a string of curse words as he continued his attack on my poor walls.
Without his consent I released in his mouth screaming his name at the top of my lungs .

He lapped up and swallowed every drop of my cum and licked his lips , he slid his fingers out making me wince.

" You taste so fûcking good baby " He said in a low seductive voice.
I nodded my head and held onto him as my breathing regulated , he took me down from his shoulders and kissed me roughly letting me taste myself . I bit my lips afterwards , he smacked my butt hard .
" Don't ever be stupid and raise your voice at me " he mumbled into my neck , I just nodded and laid on the bed with him . We were spooning and his arousal was pressed against my ass making me moan.

" No more daddy , please . I'm sore " I mumbled and he took a pillow placing it between us and we fell asleep.

Malia's POV

I get this message from the devil himself , Damien . Saying that he's in town , this mixed nígga must be put his mind , since when he visits Italy . Jesus take the wheel please , I need it.

He wanted to meet up in this beautiful restaurant , I have three hours to spare before I meet up with Aison . So this might be a good time to talk to this prîck.

25 minutes later.

I arrived at " Giovanni's " , it is so beautiful . I stepped out and the wind hit me , I smell pizza . I walked to the entrance and a waiter came at my service immediately . He kept complimenting me about my beauty and how my skin is so beautiful , I said thank you multiple times smiling .

" I'm here for a Mr. Damien Lee " I spoke smiling.

" Ahhh Mr. Lee " He ushered me to a window seat as I sat down the devil was infront me . I couldn't breathe anymore my throat started to burn , I looked at him and removed my sweater .

" Malia Rose Lee , The pleasure to see you again " He spoke deeply , one of the things that attracted me to him .

" It's just Malia Rose , don't play games prîck " I spoke
I watched him stare at me intently and his gaze lingered at my breasts . Curse my D-Cup

" You have gotten even more gorgeous , so beautiful . "

" I know , I wasn't  happy when I was with you " I spoke and crossed my legs.

" I'm sorry Malia , I'm sorry that I caused you so much pain . I'm sorry that you had to go through all your inner demons by yourself . I'm sorry that I was never a good husband towards you , I'm sorry that  I was unfaithful . I'm still in love with you , deeply " He spoke and stared into my eyes , he grabbed my hands and rubbed them .

" I hate you Nicholas! You know how it was to go through a miscarriage without your husband not even giving a flying fück about you and your well being ? Fück your sorries ! I hate you! All those no having ass hoes you had slobering  all over your dîck! All of those strippers you had fücking with them in the strip clubs and the long meetings with your assistant ,  Holly at work . You thought that I didn't know....You thought that I was stupid and did not know one shit. I was a faithful wife ! I catered to your every need and you treated me like a two dime whöre... Fück your sorries! " I yelled at him with tears blurring my vision  , I called him by his middle name so he knew that I was serious.

He came over to my side and slid next to me , I moved closer to the window.
" I'm sorry , I really am . Baby I'm lost without you ,  I'm hopeless . I need you " He started to rub my thighs under the table and look at me in the eyes . I closed my eyes and tried to pry his hands off my thighs but it went up higher and reached my cookie jar .

" S-S-Stop it! It's not fair " I semi-yelled

"Hello guys , what are we starting with today ? " The pleasant waiter approached the table smiling.

Thank God.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.9K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
4.2K 370 21
"You see love in one boring shade. Everything is a boring bland grey to you" He whispers to me. His lips dangerously close to mine. His gaze cuts to...
1.9M 105K 51
Zenia Blackman had a deep dark secret, which caused her to be fearful of falling in love. But there was one guy who was determined to make her fall...
31.3K 1.4K 67
Malia is married to a mafia Don . Will their love life continue as it is or will there be obstacles hindering their 'perfect' marriage? Will the mafi...