Kaneki x Touka [Touken] One S...

Od DreamerFae

A bunch of fluffy, angsty and tragedy one shots of our favorite couple in Tokyo Ghoul, Kaneki X Touka. Více

Author's Note
Angry Touka
Come Back
High School
Fake Lovers
Sick
Talks
Beach At Night
Can't Say No
First Kiss
Party
Reunion
Flowers
Magazine
Kingdom Love
Consolation
Story
Forever
Jealousy
Not Alone
Photograph
Ferris Wheel
Requests?
Drunk
Training
7-1-2015
I'll Save You
Visit [Haise x Touka]
Back
Couple
Return
Day
Injured
Study
Heart
Dress
The Morning After
Nightmare
Pampering
Music
Angry Kaneki
COMMENTS
Young
Shopping
Promise
Drunk
Requests #2
Birds
Pacify
One Relaxing Day
Halloween Special
Bath
Stalking
Date
Break-Back
Yandere
Deal
Love I
Love II
That Day
Merry Christmas
Christmas
New Year
Sharing
Massage
Kaneki's Birthday
Disabled
Valentines' Day
Meeting I
Meeting II
Fate
School
Dove & Ghoul
Black Reaper [Haise x Touka]
Video Games
Pregnant
RE:member
Haircut
POLL
I Miss You
Day Off [Haise x Touka]
Online
Prank
Babysitting
Prom
Baking
Comfort
Attention
Rabbit
Bee
Chance
Chance II
Beach
Back
Ice Queen
Different
Rainy Day
A Second Chance
Purikura
Christmas
Valentines' Special
Plan
Again
Butler & Princess
7 Minutes in Heaven
Nightmare
I CAN DIE OF HAPPINESS NOW!
I CAN DIE OF HAPPINESS PT2
IshidaAppreciation
Day Off
Blind
Finally
I Was Tagged
Newlyweds' Night
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Human II
Ice Skating
Mistake
Presents
Meant To Be
Meant To Be II
Books
Always
TAKING REQUESTS! 🖋
A New Person
A New World
Jealousy
Day Off
Sorry
Rude Much???
Breathe
Breathe II
Crush
Return
Babysitting II
Honeymoon
Father At Home
Easter Game
Kou
Hello, Goodbye
Papa's & Mama's Girl
Overprotective
Asphyxia
asphyxia II
Back to School
Insecurities
Ring
The End and The Beginning
Playdate
Along The Way
Mutual
After a long day at work...
Mama's Sick
Beach with Ichika
Krieg
Krieg II
Pistanthrophobia
Pistanthrophobia II
für immer
Christmas
Birthday Surprise

Acting

8.9K 182 305
Od DreamerFae

AU where Kaneki and Touka is in the acting industry.

"So the actor for the main male character (Yoshino Takeru) is Kaneki Ken. For the main female character (Fumi Sakura) is Kirishima Touka. Thank you and we look forward to working with you!" The director announced and closed the meeting.

Yes! I get to act with my idol! The male excitedly thought.

Everyone else stood up and attempted to leave the room. Soon, only the two actors were left. The male named Kaneki Ken, walked over to Kirishima Touka, who was still in her seat reading the lines.

"Kirishima-san." He bowed before her. "I look forward to working with you for this movie. I'm still new to this industry so I hope you can help me and give me some tips along the way."

He peeked up at her. Seeing her in dramas all the time, he always thought that she was pretty and looking at her up close now, he found her even more beautiful.

She stood up and bowed as well. "Yes. I look forward to working with you too." Looking at her watch, she turned back to him. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting with my manager so I'll be going first."

"Ah yes. Thank you for your hard work today!"

He frowned, disappointed. But she seems a little cold to me. Maybe she's nervous?

-At the studio-

Kaneki read his script once more before it's his turn to go up on stage. I can do it!

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" He asked, face expression exasperated, completely matching to the lines.

No wonder he got this role. Touka was impressed by his acting.

"Why?! You're asking me why?! Why don't you ask yourself that question?!" She screamed and tears fell down her face.

She can cry just from that? She doesn't need eye drops, she's good! Kaneki was equally as impressed.

"Okay! Cut! Thank you, the both of you! We'll do the rest for today so you two can go home first!"

The two thanked the director and all of the staff before they took their leave.

Since there was only one exit, they walked side by side towards it.

"Say... Do you want to go out and eat? Maybe drink a bit?" Touka asked, remembering that her manager urged her to ask him out for a little bonding session so they can work better on the drama.

Kaneki checked his schedule and smiled. "Sure. I have nothing to do after this as well. Where shall we go to eat?"

Yes! We're going out to eat! He was so excited to go out with his idol for dinner.

"I know one Japanese restaurant nearby. Follow me." She replied, leading the way.

They entered the restaurant and the waiter led them to the back, where the private rooms are.

(If you don't know how they look like, it's like this.)

These private rooms are reserved specially for famous people and those who does secret meetings, so they don't get interrupted during their meal.

"Whoa. This is my first time in here..." Kaneki was bewildered and looked around, examining every inch of the place.

Touka sat down. "Once you get famous enough, you'll need these rooms."

They quickly ordered and their dishes came very quickly since they usually get special treatment.

"To the drama."

Picking up their glasses, they cheered and then ate their food. They had a small chat, understanding each other better.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow." He said, waving to her.

"See you tomorrow." She waved and smiled, a rare expression.

He blushed upon seeing that. She really is beautiful...

The two then often spent time together thinking about how they're going to act out the script and over time, they didn't know that they had developed feelings for each other because both were too immersed in work.

---

It's the kiss scene today... I don't know if I can do it... Kaneki thought, restless and unsure.

"What are you thinking about?" Touka asked. She has been staring at him for quite some time.

"Ah it's about the kiss scene. How should we do it?" He replied, scratching his head.

"Have you kissed before?"

He felt heat rise to his cheeks as she asked that question. "Yes I have."

"Good. You just have to do like a normal kiss."

My heart is going to explode if I kiss her!

"I'll try."

---

"And action!"

Kaneki pulled Touka towards him and embraced her. "Sakura, I need you. Please don't leave me."

"Let go of me Takeru you-!"

He cupped her cheeks and pressed his lips against hers and her eyes widened. She stopped thumping her fists on his chest and closed her eyes.

The scene was supposed to go like this but why is her heart beating so fast? It's just an act, nothing more, she told herself. But his lips are so soft... Even since my last break up, it's been too long that I've already forgotten how a kiss feels like.

He finally separated and they looked into each other's eyes. "I love you, Sakura."

Even though it was just a line, Touka felt her cheeks warm. "Takeru, i-i love you too."

"Okay cut! That was amazing you guys! Was that a real or fake kiss? I couldn't tell them apart!" The director asked, eyes sparkling.

Meanwhile, Touka was touching her lips and blushing. I wonder how it would be like to do more stuff with him...

"It was a real one." He answered the director.

"Ah good then keep it up! Have you guys seen the first episode's ratings? It's amazing and fans are already saying they need more romance scenes so our scriptwriter decided to add in more. Are you guys okay with that?"

"What kind of scenes?" Touka asked, snapping back to reality.

"Let's see. He added more kissing scenes and yes, Kaneki-san has one bed scene with you, Kirishima-san."

Bed scene?! The both of them exclaimed in their minds and secretly, they were very excited.

"Kirishima-san, are you okay with that?" Kaneki asked, worried that she might not like the idea.

Touka's face paled. But I haven't done a bed scene in ages! I forgot how to do it! If it's with him, it should be okay, right? She managed to keep her cool and answered, "yes of course. we'll do it."

---

The two actors left the set and walked out, each holding a script book in their hands. The atmosphere was awkward, knowing that they have bed scene now.

"S-So Touka, have you done a b-bed scene before?" Kaneki asked, aware that he was stuttering.

"I've done it before but that was a long time ago. I forgot how it's supposed to go. Should we practice for it together?"

"Ah okay. I'm not sure if I can help but I'll try my best! But we need a bed, don't we?" His cheeks reddened.

"Y-yeah. How about my house?" She suggested.

"Okay."

"Wow your house is enormous. My house is just 2 rooms..."

"Stay long in this industry enough and you'll earn lots of money to buy a bigger house." She said as she shrugged off her jacket, dropping it on her white sofa.

"You live alone?"

"Yeah." Touka walked further into the house and Kaneki followed closely behind.

"So here's my bedroom." She flipped the script. "The female lead is hugged by the male lead from behind and he confesses his love to her."

Kaneki did as she said—hugging her from behind, saying, "I love you, Touka." After saying it, he realized that his true feelings came out. He wasn't planning on telling her but since it's already out, he might as well go all the way.

Her heart beat increased and she flushed. "H-Hey you're saying the wrong name. I'm supposed to be Sakura remember?"

"I do but I'm saying it to you, not Sakura."

He turned her around and looked into her eyes. "I'm in love with you, Touka and I've realized that in the last few months I've spent acting with you. At first, i thought I admired you because you were my idol but as the months past, my feelings developed into something greater, into love. I realized that when we had our first kiss in the drama. My heart couldn't stop beating."

She avoided his gaze. "I can't..." She didn't want to get hurt again. Since her last break up, she has never attempted to date anyone and only focused on work to distract her from the pain.

"I've heard about it from your manager, Touka. If you would have me, I promise I will make you happy."

"That's what all of you say. That you guys will make me happy. In the end, I'm the one who's c-crying." Her voice broke at the last word, tears escaping her eyes and dripping down.

Kaneki used his thumbs to wipe away her tears, leaning in to kiss her. "You say you can't but your body is saying otherwise."

"I can't help it! I like your kisses! I like the way you touch me so gently! It's all your fault!" She cried and hits his chest.

He plants kisses all over her face. "I love you. I love you. I love you." He repeated over and over.

For once, Touka looked into his eyes. "But if you cheat on me, I won't forgive you."

"You won't have to worry about that because I'll only love you."

He scooped her up in his arms and walked towards her bed, placing her down gently. "Shall we continue our practice then?" He smirked.

"What you are thinking right now is definitely not practice, am I right?"

He pouted. "That's rude. I really want to practice the bed scene with you." He purposely dragged the words "really" and "bad".

She pushed him away and attempted to run, only to be caught in his arms. "Where do you think you're going, Miss Touka?" He asked in a playful voice, breath tickling her ear.

Turning her around, he caught her lips into his. A small grin formed on her lips and she cupped his cheeks, deepening the kiss.

• • •

"Be serious! We have to act this bed scene out tomorrow already!" Trying to hide her blush, Touka grabbed her script book and flipped through it.

"Okay~~~"

-The Next Day-

The director and the staff all stared at the two as they entered the set. Compared to the day before, today they were holding hands.

"Are you guys going out?" The director asked and the rest of the people looked at them earnestly, waiting for their answer.

Touka immediately flushed and pushed Kaneki away. "HUH?! Who the hell is going out with this guy?"

"Jeez Touka that hurts..."

Kaneki-san is calling her by her first name! Everyone thought.

He pulled her into a hug. "Don't be shy."

Her blush deepened. "What the hell are you talking about..." Her arms went around his waist.

"OOOOOHHHHHH THEY'RE GOING OUT!!!" The entire room erupted with whistling and claps.

"Congratulations!" The director clapped twice. "Come on people let's get back to work! We have lots to do today!"

Everyone quickly moved to their positions and the director walked towards Kaneki and Touka. "I assume you guys are able to do the bed scene perfectly without any mistakes? We're on a tight schedule today so I would really appreciate that."

The couple looked at each other then at the director, brimming with confidence. "Yes we can."

- EXTRA -

"And cut! Good job the both of you! You can take your leave now!" The director said before going off somewhere. The rest of the staff went rushing around to edit the film and do other jobs while the two actors continued laying on the bed.

Kaneki who was still hovering over Touka, moved to kiss along the side of her neck. "Touka..."

She hits his arm and frowned. "Hey! We're still on the set! Save it for later!"

"I can't wait. Since we're already down to our underwear, why don't we go all the way?" He murmured while shifting his head down to her chest.

She stifled a laugh as his hand caressed her thighs and she bit on her lips. "Stop that! It's ticklish!"

The female actor started giggling louder as Kaneki continued his actions on her neck and thighs.

"Um could you take that to somewhere else? Everyone is looking so..." A staff asked and the couple stopped, looking around. Almost everyone in the room was staring at them.

Touka's cheeks burned and she pushed him off of her and started putting on her clothes. "We'll take our leave now, sorry for the trouble.." She muttered, running out of the room.

"Hey wait for me!!" Kaneki shouted behind her, struggling as he tried to put on his clothes and run after her at the same time.

---

I really like this one shot. It's like really unique (don't mind if I brag a bit) and I think it's one of my best (?). I came up with it when I saw my sister watch Descendants of the Sun. I'm personally not a fan of the show but an idea popped out when I saw it. What do you guys think? Feels rushed to me.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

34K 891 22
Kaneki Ken, Kirishima Touka and Nagachika Hideyoshi were best friends. They'd known each other since kindergarten. But everything started to change...
26.9K 690 25
Cute And Fluff Oneshot's Between Erwin X Levi.
3.3K 105 21
It is fanfiction about the Touken couple. This story follows the development of Tokyo ghoul root A. But it's had some changes and some extra events...
1.1K 75 25
One shots and Drabbles from Tokyo Revengers that are available on my tumblr. THESE ARE REQUESTED ONE SHOTS/DRABBLES FROM MY FOLLOWERS <3 I POSTED...