The Girl In The Front (l.h)

By thebandom109

Sequel to The Boy in the Back. More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Not an update
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Øne (Piløts)
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Confessions
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Not an update
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty Seven

2.1K 74 18
By thebandom109

Six days later. One day before they leave.

Paisleys pov

"How the hell do I say this?" I stress, yanking on my hair so hard that I am surprised it hasn't fallen out yet.

"I don't know... Should we just come out fully with the truth or start off with something simple?" Ana asks, also stressing as she paces back and forth with me in her bedroom.

"Yeah okay umm. How about this... 'So good news is, I'm not actually sick with the flu or anything, it's morning sickness because.. Surprise! I'm pregnant.' Haha no." I say, starting off in an overly enthusiastic tone but ending in a groan. This is never going to work. "Fuck when you say it that way it sounds like an awful idea." Ana sighs.

"Can we just not tell them?" She asks. I look at her with a mixture of confusion and sadness. "We could, but how awful would that be for the boys to find out while they're gone through a magazine or something." I say, remembering how fast the rumours spread when Jocelyn had gained just the tiniest bit of weight and people automatically knew she was pregnant.

"That would be pretty awful. Ugh paisley what are we going to do?" Ana says, she tears up and collapses on the bed with an 'oomf' following.

We all stay silent for a moment. Not really knowing what to say. But finally, I come across the only plan that I can. And that is to jut tell him.

"Okay. I'm going to tell him. Wish me luck." I say suddenly, standing up and rushing out of their rooms before I change my mind.

"LUKE!" I yell as I slide down the stairs at a rapid pace. I have to tell him now. "Yeah Paisley?" He yells back, I hear footsteps running up the stairs and I sigh. This is it.

"Are you going to throw up again?" He asks as he breathlessly reaches me on the second floor.

"No umm. I actually need to talk to you about something." I say, adding a nervous smile as I pull him with me down the stairs. I honestly didn't think he was going to get up here that fast, I thought I would have been able to at leased get to our bedroom before he paused his game with Michael and showed up.

"Alright... I-is something wrong?" He asks, suddenly growing pale as he grabs my hands in his own in the middle of the hallway.

"No. No not at all." I say quickly. Too quickly. He gives me a 'really' look and I simply shrug. "Let's just go to our room to talk about it. Okay babe?" I say in an overly enthusiastic tone.

He looks a little concerned. I would be to if I were him since I just showed like six different emotions in the span of a minute.

From the corner of my eye is see Jocelyn coming down the stairs as Ana heads up them with Calum. I guess she thought now was as good as time as ever, just like me. Jocelyn shoots me a thumbs up and I just manage to see it before I close the door with Luke beside me.

"So what's wrong? Why did you need to talk about?" He spits out, obviously anxious about what I could tell him.

"How about you sit down before I tell you. Yeah?" I chuckle nervously, grabbing his arm and pulling him to our king sized bed.

"Paisley what's going on?" He asks worriedly, obeying me and sitting down, but he looks so scared right now I don't know if I will be able to tell him. He runs his fingers through his hair and looks up at me expectantly.

I clear my throat and wipe my clammy hands on my sweatpants as I pace back and forth in front of him.

"Well umm.. What I've been trying to say is... Ummm..." I try to speak, but it comes out jumbled and I groan as I stop myself abruptly.

"Paisley you're scaring me." He says, starting to sit up. I push him back down and then jump backwards so I have a head start to run if he gets angry. Angry Luke is scary.

"Luke... It's not the flu that I've been having for the past week... It's morning sickness." I begin. He nods to himself, obviously having no idea what that means.

"That's not so bad." He says, shrugging and laying backwards in boredom. I sigh and run my fingers through my tangled hair.

"Luke. You- you don't understand... I-I'm pregnant." I say quietly, feeling like a ton of bricks has just been lifted off my shoulders the minute the words leave my mouth.

Luke's jaw drops and I cower further away immediately. He stares at me in shock, obviously having no words at the moment. So far this is going better than I thought it would, I personally thought he would have at leased put his fist through the wall by now.

He sits up slowly and buries his head in his hands for a moment while his elbows rest on his knees.

"I'm sorry Luke." I say quietly, letting a couple tears surface as i watch him. I can't tell whether he's sad or mad right now, but my hearts breaking either way.

"For what paisley? You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for." He mumbles, and by his tone I can tell that he's crying. I carefully make my way closer to him, wanting nothing more than to tackles him in hugs and kisses, but I am cautious about it. He could be on the verge of a mental breakdown, and there's no telling what he would do when that strikes.

"I- I need to... I'm gonna go." He says abruptly as soon as I get to him. He gets up quickly, pushing me lightly out of the way as he practically runs to the door. "Luke." I call in panic, the tears surfacing again and spilling out of my eyes. This is where the reaction I didn't want comes. I can see it already.

"I just... Bye." He sighs, grabbing a sweater from the door hanger and leaving the room quickly without showing any emotion. I stare out the door for what seems like forever, waiting for him to turn around and say something, anything. Just something that will give me some indication of what he's feeling. But it doesn't come. And so I sit on the ground and cry quietly into my knees while Jocelyn runs in and tried to comfort me.

That went horrible.

Ana's pov

As paisley walked down the stairs I remember looking at Jocelyn with panic in my eyes. Jocelyn just smiled nervously and grabbed my hand.

"I can do this." I said to myself as she pulled me down the stairs, trying to give myself a little pep talk before I tell Calum.

"No offence Jocelyn... But you're a little slow so before I lose my nerve I'm running down the rest of these." I say, she giggles and moves out of the way, giving me a clear path to run down the stairs and to the living room where Calum is.

I nervously scamper down them, only stopping when I reach the entrance to the living room. That's when I hear Luke and paisley in the hallway, obviously just beginning to talk.

"Hey cal?" I call without thinking, pinching myself when he looks away from the tv and makes eye contact. He smiles at me and hops over the couch, leaving Michael alone on the couch since Ashton is out and about again with his other friends.

"What's up babe?" He smiles, clicking his tongue as he stands in front of me. "I uhh, need help with something." I lie right through my teeth, twiddling my thumbs in front of me. He grabs my hand in his own, ready to assist me with anything I need. That's one thing I absolutely adore about Calum, the fact that he'll drop anything just to help me even with the littlest thing.

Jocelyn has just gotten to the bottom of the stairs as I pull Calum up them. I glance behind me for a quick second just in time to see Jocelyn give paisley a thumbs up and paisley to close the door. His is really happening. Oh god.

When we get to our floor, Calum meets my eye and smiles. "What did you need help with?" He asks innocently, looking around at anything I could have been doing. My mind goes blank at this point and I can't think of anything but to pull him onto our bed.

"Nothing I actually.. Just wanted to talk." I say. Calum innocent facial features grow and he sticks his lip out a little in worry.

"About what?" He asks quietly, sitting cross legged beside me.

"Well umm. You're leaving for your tour soon and I am just a little scared to be here on my own." I begin, choosing to start off slowly like I had discussed with Paisley beforehand.

"I know babe. I wish you could come so badly. It could be so fun. We could go on dates and stuff on my days off, it would be fantastic." He says, suddenly the worry leaving his deep tone and replaced with an excited one. "We could travel the world together, just the two of us-" he says. That's when I cut him off, seeing it as my perfect time to speak.

"Actually Calum. About that... It won't be just the 'two of us'." I say quietly, almost guaranteeing he won't catch on right off the bat.

"Well the boys sometimes would come along but-"

"No Calum. I'm not talking about the boys either." I say, growing slightly impatient with myself for holding it in this long. He is silent for a moment again, looking extremely confused I might add.

"Are you talking about Paisley and Jocelyn?" He asks, looking at a loss for other words. Similar to me.

"I'm not talking about them either." I say quietly, finally mustering up some courage and being ready to tell him. It's about time.

"I don't understand, who else would be there?" He asks. I smile at him and take his hand in my own.

"I'm pregnant Calum." I say, barely above a whisper. A smile breaks out on my face at the thought of a tiny human running around here. I look up to him and see a large smile has made its way onto his face.

"Oh my god are you serious?! This is amazing." He yells, tackling me softly so I fall flat on my back on the bed and then covering me in little kisses. I nod my head frantically, tears of joy streaming down my face.

"Yes Calum. A couple months." I giggle, finally capturing his lips on my own.

This went better than I thought it would. I just hope Paisley can say the same.

(A/N)

Lucas you dick what are you doing?

Anyways... There's an extra long chapter for you beautiful people's.

-Caitllin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 12.8K 36
In which a girl and a boy have a one night stand and they meet again two years later.
531K 10.6K 28
First series I wrote! I wanted to write this because there are only a few series of this topic that involves the 5SOS boys so enjoy! :)
244K 16.8K 26
sequel to 'the boy with the white eyes'.
716 28 32
*sequel to I got you*