Kaneki x Touka [Touken] One S...

DreamerFae tarafından

A bunch of fluffy, angsty and tragedy one shots of our favorite couple in Tokyo Ghoul, Kaneki X Touka. Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Angry Touka
Come Back
High School
Fake Lovers
Sick
Talks
Beach At Night
Can't Say No
First Kiss
Party
Reunion
Flowers
Magazine
Kingdom Love
Consolation
Story
Forever
Jealousy
Not Alone
Photograph
Ferris Wheel
Requests?
Drunk
Training
7-1-2015
I'll Save You
Visit [Haise x Touka]
Back
Couple
Return
Day
Injured
Study
Heart
Dress
The Morning After
Nightmare
Pampering
Music
Angry Kaneki
COMMENTS
Young
Shopping
Promise
Drunk
Requests #2
Birds
Pacify
One Relaxing Day
Halloween Special
Bath
Stalking
Date
Break-Back
Yandere
Deal
Love I
Love II
That Day
Merry Christmas
Christmas
New Year
Sharing
Massage
Kaneki's Birthday
Disabled
Valentines' Day
Meeting I
Meeting II
Fate
School
Dove & Ghoul
Video Games
Pregnant
Acting
RE:member
Haircut
POLL
I Miss You
Day Off [Haise x Touka]
Online
Prank
Babysitting
Prom
Baking
Comfort
Attention
Rabbit
Bee
Chance
Chance II
Beach
Back
Ice Queen
Different
Rainy Day
A Second Chance
Purikura
Christmas
Valentines' Special
Plan
Again
Butler & Princess
7 Minutes in Heaven
Nightmare
I CAN DIE OF HAPPINESS NOW!
I CAN DIE OF HAPPINESS PT2
IshidaAppreciation
Day Off
Blind
Finally
I Was Tagged
Newlyweds' Night
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Human II
Ice Skating
Mistake
Presents
Meant To Be
Meant To Be II
Books
Always
TAKING REQUESTS! 🖋
A New Person
A New World
Jealousy
Day Off
Sorry
Rude Much???
Breathe
Breathe II
Crush
Return
Babysitting II
Honeymoon
Father At Home
Easter Game
Kou
Hello, Goodbye
Papa's & Mama's Girl
Overprotective
Asphyxia
asphyxia II
Back to School
Insecurities
Ring
The End and The Beginning
Playdate
Along The Way
Mutual
After a long day at work...
Mama's Sick
Beach with Ichika
Krieg
Krieg II
Pistanthrophobia
Pistanthrophobia II
für immer
Christmas
Birthday Surprise

Black Reaper [Haise x Touka]

9.1K 139 140
DreamerFae tarafından

Request from @Raziel_BloodFang

SPOILERS! If you have not read until at least Tokyo Ghoul Re chapter 60, do not read this one shot. If you still do, it's at your own risk!

After switching off all the shop's lights and about to retire for the day, Touka heard heavy steps approaching the cafe. She cursed. Either they were blind and couldn't see the "Closed" sign hanging on the door, or they were freaking stubborn and needed to told straight that the cafe is already closed.

Unhappy, the violet haired female made her way to the door and turned the doorknob.

"Onee-chan."

Touka gasped. "Hinami? And..." She glanced over to the male who was slung over her little sister's shoulders. Her voice stuck in her throat. "K-Kaneki?"

Seeing that Hinami was about to collapse from Kaneki's weight, Touka quickly took the black haired male and carried him on her back. "Follow me, Hinami."

From what Hinami said, it turned out that Kaneki was the one who rescued her from Cochlea and in the midst of escaping, he got injured from trying to protect her.

Both ladies helped to settle Kaneki gently onto his bed, without making his injuries worse.

"This is horrible..." Touka murmured to herself as she undressed the unconscious man. There was a huge hole in his stomach and one in his right leg. Regeneration was occurring but very slowly.

She immediately grabbed the first aid kit and started tending to his injuries. Hinami only stayed by the side and watched, helping whenever she could. After stopping the blood and bandaging his wounds, Touka wiped the sweat off her forehead and turned to Hinami, "you can go sleep in my room, I'll stay with him tonight."

She nodded and left the room.

Hinami has really matured, in situations like these, she would cry but now she doesn't... She's a lot braver now.

As she ran her hands through his hair, she wondered how it changed from half white, half black to fully black.

Glancing down at him—sweating profusely with labored breathing and pain etched on his face, her heart ached. He had done it again. He put others' lives before his own and she really hated this part of him. She had hoped he would care more about his wellbeing but in the end, despite becoming a different person, he hasn't changed completely on the inside.

Having those thoughts, Touka held his hand and stayed with him as long as she could until she fell asleep.

---

The male's eyes slowly opened. Ugh.. Where is this place? Noticing the books on the table, he realized that this was his old room. Everything was untouched; his furniture, his clothes and even the book he last read was in the same position he had left it. He adjusted his position so he was sitting up and leaning against the headboard and felt fresh pain sear across his stomach. His hands moved over his wound and he bit his lips.

At that moment, the door opened and he turned his head to the door.

Touka stood there and stared at him, without moving a muscle.

"Take a seat." Kaneki said, finally breaking the awkward silence. In response, she takes a chair and moves it near his bed, sitting down. Her head tilted down.

"..You've become prettier." Their eyes met for a split second before separating. She muttered with pink cheeks, "what are you saying.."

Kaneki scratches his cheek and turns away, blushing. "Ah sorry. That wasn't the right thing to say after not meeting for years..." He puts down his hand and his expression became serious. "I have to apologize to you. I'm sorry. For all the trouble I've caused."

Touka immediately stands and turns, murmuring, "I don't want to hear your apology."

"W-wait!" He pleads, grabbing her wrist and getting her to sit down on the bed. She folds her arms and faces her back to him. Her body went numb as his arms encircled her waist.

"I've missed you. After I left Anteiku, I was not sure about this 'thing' that I felt then but when I met you again on that bridge, I confirmed it myself. That I have feelings for you in a romantic way. I have always been in love with you."

Touka couldn't stand ignoring him anymore; turning around to cup his cheeks and looking into his grey eyes which reflected regret. "About time you said that..." Her own eyes secreted tears and she leaned in to press her lips onto his.

Kaneki tilted his head slightly to deepen the kiss and gently sucked on her lips. She positioned her hands on his shoulders briefly before moving down to his chest then abdomen. He quickly pushed her away and hissed in pain, his Kakugan showing.

"Sorry! I'll go get meat—"

Just the thought of human meat made him want to puke and he stopped her. "I don't want to eat."

Touka undressed, revealing her collarbone and her shoulder. "Then eat mine." She watched as he hesitated for a while before succumbing to his hunger. He leaned forward and took a huge bite. She half-stifled a yell and grabbed onto him as he continued to chew on her. Trying to ignore the pain in her shoulder, she tried to focus on his arms which were tightly wrapped around her waist.

"Say... What are you going to do now? The CCG knows you've regained your memories right?"

Kaneki pulls back and licks his lips. "Thanks for the meal. Yeah... I was thinking of laying low for a while but I'm not sure where I should stay."

She readjusted her clothes and unravels his bandages, revealing his already healing wounds. Though it was soft, he swore he heard her say 'stay here'.

"I can't stay here, it would endanger your life. You've finally found a home and I won't let it be destroyed again because of me." He holds her hand in his.

Knock Knock. "It's me, Hinami. Banjou-san is here to see you, Onii-chan."

"Come in."

"Ah! Leader! Good to see you errr—" He looks at Kaneki's half naked body and his regenerating wounds. "well?"

Kaneki smiles. "Good to see you well too, Banjou-san. Why did you need to see me?"

"Yes! The CCG is looking all over for you and there's even posters of your face! So I thought I could help you! There's a place I know where you can hide!"

"Would you lead me there--"

Touka squeezed his hand and looked at him with a worried expression on her face. The male then rephrased his sentence. "Lead me there after I'm done with recovering, alright?"

"Yes boss!"

With that, Banjou left the room.

"So you'll leave after your wounds heal?" Touka asked, disappointment obvious in her voice.

He moved to kiss her cheek. "I'll still see you from time to time. It would be inconvenient for me to come see you so can I ask of you to come see me instead?"

As long as she gets to see him, she's fine with anything. "Okay."

Kaneki left after 3 days. He couldn't stay any longer; it would risk blowing Re's cover and he knew that the longer he stayed, the harder it would be to leave Touka.

Touka was very busy from school and handling the cafe so she's not able to visit Kaneki very often. Once a month at the most.

There wasn't Internet connection at Kaneki's hideout so in the time they were apart, they had to make do with letters. Banjou would always be the person to pass along messages between the couple.

Finally after 2 years, the government had announced of the CCG closing down and stopping operations of chasing after ghouls. Ghouls were no longer targeted or seen as threats and was to be treated just like humans. News of this spread like wild fire and many ghouls and humans alike migrated to the 23rd ward.

It was peaceful; ghouls didn't have to live in fear of getting exposed anymore, they didn't have to hide in the shadows, didn't have to be always on the run.

The bell rang as the door opened. Ever since the news and migration, business has been booming and there was never enough people available to man the crowd.

"Could I order?" A male customer asked.

"Yes!" Touka replied, walking—almost jogging over to the customer. She almost dropped her tray upon laying eyes on him.

The male customer stood up and removes his cap. "I'm back."

Kaneki...

Touka's eyes secreted tears and she tackled him with a hug.

---

The couple soon got married and had two children, one girl named Yuki and one boy named Kou.

---

"Kou-niichan, you cheated! You said you wouldn't use your Kagune!" Yuki pouted.

Kou laughed and stuck his tongue out at her.

"What's going on here?" Kaneki asked his two children.

"Kou's being mean, papa! He promised he wouldn't use Kagune!" Yuki complained and ran over to her father, hugging his leg.

"I thought we said no lying, Kou?" Touka asked, ruffling her son's hair.

"I'm sorry..." Kou apologized.

"Onii-chan isn't at fault!" Yuki exclaimed before running over to her big brother, giving him a hug.

Kaneki and Touka laughed. They then picked each of their children up and all of them laughed together under the same blue sky, for ghouls and for humans.

- THE END -

---
Uhh whoops guys. I accidentally published before I had a chance to review my errors so pardon them if you see some cuz wattpad doesn't really update my errors well after publishing 😅

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27.1K 696 25
Cute And Fluff Oneshot's Between Erwin X Levi.
226K 4.7K 32
A collection of Tokyo Ghoul One-Shots ^^ *All characters (apart from my OC's) belong to Sui Ishida and the Tokyo Ghoul franchise -discontinued, plea...
1.2K 76 25
One shots and Drabbles from Tokyo Revengers that are available on my tumblr. THESE ARE REQUESTED ONE SHOTS/DRABBLES FROM MY FOLLOWERS <3 I POSTED...
135K 2.9K 57
This Tsukikage oneshot contains angst, fluff and smut. If you don't like any or one of these, please just exit the story for no problems Main ship: T...