Dan Avidan ▶One Shots▪Imagine...

By abbimooo

▶One shots, imagines, AUs◀ ~COMPLETE~ *Disclaimer: I wrote this when I was like 17. Please ignore cringy scen... More

Dectective Sexbang (Part 1)
Detective Sexbang (Part 2)
Convention
NY Giants
Mr. Cutie
Sweet Moves
Cookie Monster
Messy Hair
Work From Home- Part 1
Work From Home- Part 2
Vampire
Teenagers
Watching Them Work
Man Wash
Heavy Breathing (in Jewish)
Get Outta Here
Grump
Eyes
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Pregnant
Pregnant- Part 2
Baby
Egobang At The Office
On The Phone
Photograph
Browsing History
Sick (Part 1)
Author's Note
Surprise
Alone
The Decision
Obsessed (Part 1)
Obsessed (Part 2)
Obsessed (Part 3- Final Part)
Halloween Night
Funny Stories
Mario Maker Message
He likes me, he likes me not
Post-Conventional Love
Come Cuddle
Super Hero (Part 1)
Super Hero (Part 2)
Stoner Dan (Part 1)
Dinner with Mr. Avidan (Part 1)
Secret
Spandex
Torturous Vibrations (Part 1)
Thank You *Author's Note*
Tender Touches
Closer Tonight
Road Trip
Finally
Parenting
Catching Up
Author's Note~ IMPORTANT
Author's Note: also probably important
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Author's Note~ SUPER SPECIAL
Author's Note~ Please Read
Authors note: get those submissions in!
Submission 1
Submission 2
Submission 3
Relaxation
Author's note: time for good news!!
Day 4
Day 5
Quick Author's Note
Street Walker
Stoner Dan (part 2)
Author's note: IMPORTANT
SHOUT OUTS!
The End... please read

Nature Walk

8K 82 12
By abbimooo

Revised 4/30/18
Word count: 1358

Dan and I walk hand in hand down the dirt path in Yosemite National Park.

He has wanted to show my the beautiful forest since his last visit three years ago.

It is so beautiful. Big trees surround us, the bright sun filtering through their leaves overhead. The low shrubs and dense overgrowth create a sort of natural curtain, making us feel secluded and secure.

It's cooler today, so I wear leggings and a t-shirt, a pair of shorts in my bag in case it warms up.

I plop down on a log beside a stream for a break and pull my bag off my back. I unzip it and pull out my water bottle. I unscrew the cap and take a drink. The cool water feels refreshing in my dry mouth.
I replace the lid and put it back.

I suddenly have to squint as a cloud moves, the sun shining directly down onto us. I look down at my lap, shielding my eyes with my hand.

I feel the log shake and I look over. Dan is walking down the log, balancing with his hands extended from either side of his body.

"Be careful. You don't want to fall."

"I won't fall." He says as he takes another step.

He takes a few more steps down the thick log, his foot slipping on a wet patch of bark. He stumbles, his arms flailing.

I grab his hand, steadying him. He quickly regains his balance. His eyes are wide. "Thank you."

"You should probably take a break, Tarzan. We have a couple more hours left out here."

He drops down to the ground, landing with a muted thud. He sits gently on the log beside me, setting his bag beside him to grab his water bottle.

"It's so nice out here." I muse.

"It really is. I knew you'd love it here." He responds as he wraps his arm around my waist.

I smile gently, still squinting from the bright sun, as I lean into his side. He feels warm. And moist.

"You're sweaty." I comment.

"Are you really bothered? We've exchanged worse fluids."

"You're gross." I snicker as I push him lightly.

"Hey, I never have to ask you to suck my-"

"Daniel!" I say loudly, quickly getting to my feet. Before I can say anything else a large group of kids following a woman and a park ranger walk along the trail.

My eyes meet his and he bursts out laughing.

"You're so terrible." I scold him, but I feel my mouth twitch into a half smile.

He gets up and we strap our bags on. I watch the stream, seeing little critters swimming around underneath surface, when something catches my eye. My gaze follows a large, sparkly fish. I grow curious.

"Hold on a sec. I want to see something."

I set my bag on the shore and walk over towards the edge of the stream. I stand on a rock and peer down into the deep, dark water. I inch a little closer to the edge of the rock. It swims just below the surface.

"Look at that fi-" I begin, but slip on the wet rock. I let out a cry as I fall into the water. It is freezing cold. I come above the water, gasping for breath.

"Hey! Are you alright?" Dan asks, looking at me from the shore.

I cough violently, the shock of hitting the water making me breath some of it in. I swim over to the shore. I shiver as I climb onto the ground.

He seems to concerned as he walks over, pulling me to my feet. "Are you okay?"

I try breathing, finding no difficulty. I just stand there, water dripping off of my hair and soaked clothes. I feel stupid.

He covers his mouth, stifling a laugh. I hug my arms around my torso. "The park is going to kick me out." I tell him.

"They won't kick you out. It was an accident." He responds. "You're good?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." I mutter.

I open my bag and pull out my shorts. If only there was a bathroom or something nearby. And I wish I'd brought an extra T-shirt.

"How far is it back to the station?"

"It was about an hour back. Why, do you want to change?"

I nod, frowning, still shivering.

"Come on. We'll find a bush or something."

"You expect me to change in the middle of the wilderness? What if someone sees me?"

"I'll block you on one side and the bush will block the other side. And we can go off the path a little."

"I'm allergic to everything."

"I know that," he says. "But would you rather be soaking wet and cold for the next hour?"

"No," I admit. "Okay. Let's go find some place to change."

He chuckles as I grab my bag and we make our way off the path. When we've found a discrete spot, he stands between me and the path, blocking me from view. I change my pants and put on my shorts. Then he hands me something blue. I take it. "What's this?" I question as I unfold it. It's his t-shirt. The front of it says this is what cool looks like.

"An extra t-shirt I brought. Put it on."

I obey, pulling it over my head. I wipe my glasses on it. I let my wet hair run down my back, instantly wetting the back of the shirt. My chest feels cool and I look down. My wet bra also wets the shirt.

"Shoot." I mutter. Because that's not noticeable at all.

"What's wrong?" He asks as I pull my regular sneakers onto my bare feet, sliding my wet clothes into a plastic bad I used for my lunch.
I slide my bag on and step in front of him.

"This is what's wrong." I say.

He immediately bursts into a fit of laughter. I lightly push him.

"It looks like you're lactating." He chuckles.

I feel my cheeks grow warm. "Hopefully this dries before we get back."

In little time I am bombarded by mosquitoes. Also I trip and fall, scraping my knees. We have to stop to bandage me up.

Despite these minor setbacks, I do see some animals and get some great pictures.

When we reach the station I'm still wet, even though my shirt has just begun to dry. I get some funny looks from other hikers and park workers. I ignore them.

We find our car and we head back to the Game Grumps' building.
Matt and Ryan are busy editing. Suzy is recording a KKG episode in the recording room. Arin is drinking a La Croix at the table. He greets us as we enter. I hear him make a comment on how rough I look as I walk by.

I immediately go to get changed. I grab my bag and head to the bathroom. I shower and pull on fresh clothes. I head back out to find them watching TV and hanging out.

I sit beside Dan and he pulls me close to him, his arms around me.

"How was your swim today?" Arin asks, grinning.

"Leave her alone, Arin. It must've been very traumatic." Suzy says.

"What were you even looking at?" Dan asks, playing with my damp hair. "You never told me."

I suddenly feel stupid. "It was a fish." I say, my cheeks growing warm.

"A fish? Oh." Dan chuckles.

"It was sparkly and I wanted to get a closer look at it."

"But, babe, I don't think going in the water after it was the best way to do it."

"I slipped." I remind him.

"I'm just messing with you, babe." He mutters, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"How many times did Danny fall?" Suzy asks.

"Zero times." I reply.

"Shocker!" She grins. "I expected him to be the one to take a dive. Hey, are you guys hungry? I'm thinking of ordering Chinese food."

"Chinese food has never sounded better, Suz." I tell her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 0 1
They're getting sexy for you! Based off of the music of the hit comedy band by Leigh Daniel Avidan and Brian Wecht, this fan-made jukebox musical sta...
5.7K 190 50
+- Contains self harm, marijuana usage, and sex scenes. -+ Danny falls in love with an old college buddy while visiting family. ((COMPLETED))
15.7K 226 18
Guys, gals, and non-binary pals THIS IS NOT GENDER SPECIFIC!!!! A little warning: there is a lot of profanity. Enjoy! TYSM, all of you, for all the r...
312K 2.8K 53
GXG Fluff Sad Angst And MAYBE A little smut Also these are shitty stories so read at ur own will Completed.