The Girl In The Front (l.h)

By thebandom109

Sequel to The Boy in the Back. More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Not an update
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Øne (Piløts)
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Confessions
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Not an update
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty One

2.9K 82 29
By thebandom109

Please enjoy this random picture of my road with fog on it. I got bored and took it a couple days ago.

Luke's pov

As we sat and ate dinner, I couldn't help the smile that was etched into my face. It seemed as if it was be there permanently, leaving a mark for the day my life changed forever.

The boys each talked about how cute me and Paisley were together, and I couldn't agree more with every word they said.

Paisley and I seemed to be having an endless staring contest, just looking into each other's eyes with goofy smiles showing. Anyone who saw us would know right off the bat that we were in love, it's pretty obvious. My love for paisley is basically seeping out of my eyes and mouth, creating a heart shaped drool pattern when it lands.

Wow that was some poetic shît right there. Way to go me.

"So when are the children coming?" Niall asks throwing a grape up in the air and catching it in his mouth, hardly recognizing what he just asked. My jaw drops open, almost hitting the table top due to pure shock. Paisley seems to have a better reaction than me however. She just chuckles.

"Not yet Niall. I don't think... We.. Are ready for children right now." She says, but the way she said 'we' makes me think she meant something else.

"Can I be the godparent?" Calum asks, followed by a pleading look. I sigh and run my fingers through my quiff. Yes, the quiff is back.

"When the time comes.. Maybe." Paisley smirks, she places her napkin on her plate and smiles. The boys continue their own conversations, leaving me and paisley in our own little world again.

"Thank you Luke, for all of this. I love you so much." She says, leaning over and placing a kiss on my lips. It gets a little more heated, but we both stop knowing that the boys have all stopped what they were doing and are now watching very intently.

"I love you too Paisley." I say, grasping her hand underneath the table. She intertwines our fingers and smiles, her small dimples showing.

"Alright boys, time to head in. Luke no longer needs us." Louis says in a fake mocking accent. The boys nod, knowing exactly what he means. They stand up from their chairs, Niall, Calum, and Michael both grabbing their plates and walking away with them.

Paisley doesn't seem to notice, she's too busy staring at our hands, one of which holds the ring that will bring us closer together than ever before.

When the boys are completely out of sight and I hear the faint sound of a car starting and driving away, I look back into Paisleys eyes and smile.
"I love you." I say, the words having more meaning than I ever thought possible. They weren't the ones you would say to just anyone, they were only meant for the one. And I knew for a fact that paisley was the one.

"I love you too." Paisley says, looking up from our hands and toward me. I see some tears welling up in her perfect eyes and I frown.

"What's wrong?" I ask frantically, is she not happy? Some start to stream down her face and I kiss them away quickly. I hate it when she cries, whether it's happy tears or sad tears.

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong." She says, shaking her head and pressing her fingers to the corners of her eyes where her tear glands are, to stop the tears. "I'm just- it's just... I don't know..." She says, smiling at me for my own reassurance.

"It's all too real." She finally says, taking her hand and staring at the ring in awe. "I mean, it's beautiful Luke and I just.. Can't wait for it." She says smiling at me again. Her smile is beautiful, so I'm glad that she smiles a lot. It keeps me sane.

"We're getting married Luke." She says happily, a little crack in her voice due to her tearing up again. She gets up from her chair and crawls onto my lap, straddling my waist and wrapping her arms around my neck. She buries her head in my neck, kissing it lightly as she does so.

I automatically wrap my arms around her waist, lightly squeezing her hips in the process. Her hugs are the best hugs.

"I know paisley. I can't wait either." I say, closing my eyes and embracing her warmth, treasuring every part.

"I can't believe you did all of this. It's absolutely amazing." She says, leaning up from my shoulder to press a lingering kiss to my lips.

"The surprise isn't over yet babe." I laugh, she gasps and gives me a playful glare. "What did you do Lucas?" She says, she pinches my cheek and continues glaring at me. I just smirk and stand up with her in my arms.

She squeals in surprise and I burst out laughing at her fright. I walk with her towards the treehouse, the lights illuminating off of it giving it a nice glow. Luckily it is nice out today, just a small breeze, but that's easily covered by all the trees. The only warmth we need is right here, between each other and the many, many blankets and pillows covering the floor of the treehouse.

"After you... future Mrs. Hemmings." I say in a posh accent, setting her down in front of the ladder. She smirks and shakes her head, refusing to go, I raise my eyebrows and look at her questioningly. She plays with the end of her dress as if trying to give me a hint, I don't catch it however, mostly since I'm a bit of a dumbass when it comes to this shît.

"I'm wearing a dress Mr. Hemmings. You can go first." She says, twirling her hair in her hand and smirking devilishly at me. I sigh, knowing that she's right.

"Alright." I say, giving her hand a squeeze as I pass by her and clutch a part of the ladder in between my hands.

I begin to cascade up it, thinking about how much more is yet to come between her and I. It's hard to believe that now... Me and paisley are engaged. We're settling down, and getting married.

Paisleys pov

I watch as Luke goes up the ladder, leading to the treehouse. I may or may not have stared at his bum the whole way up there. You shall never know the real truth. Just like in high school.

I take a deep breath and wipe my wet eyes, completely overwhelmed with love for this damn boy. It takes a while but after making sure that I am done crying for tonight, I begin climbing up the ladder. I am glad I wore flats, I couldn't imagine what it would be like to walk around in grass and climb up ladders in heels. I'd probably die.

A large smile is printed on my face as the interior of the treehouse comes into my view slowly. When I am up from the ladder and standing upright, I glance at Luke who is holding up a beautifully drawn picture of the two of us. In the picture- which was obviously drawn by him- I am smiling while he's kissing my cheek. There's little hearts surrounding us, and obviously he had to go and add a little penguin in the bottom corner who is holding a heart.

I love when he draws, he's just so good at it. Especially when he draws pictures of the two of us, it's way better than just an ordinary photo you would take with a camera or phone.

"It's amazing Luke. You're amazing..." I say, running to him and kissing him. I never get tired of the taste of his lips or the sound of his voice. I could play a recording of his voice 24/7 and I'd still never grow tired of it. And I could kiss him a hundred billion times and I'd still feel the same firework I felt the first time.

"I love you so goddamn much Paisley. You have no idea." He says in between kisses. I feel him set the picture down on the table behind me and we collapse onto the small Tumblr looking bed that he seems to be an expert at making.

He pulls me on top of him and grabs my hips, causing some friction to arise from my dress and his jeans. His hands travel up and down my body softly, careful not to be rough, though I wouldnt mind either way...

"Luke." I moan into his mouth as he grabs my bum and squeezes. He smiles cheekily and flips us over so he's hovering over me. I can feel his warm breath on my neck and the thumping of his heart beat against my own chest. It goes silent for a while. That causes me to start thinking about stuff, and that's not what I want at a time like this.

"If I continue, I don't know if I'll be able to stop." He finally says, whispering it into my ear. A little saddened by him stopping now, but also very antsy and excited, I nod my head and push him off of me, then pull him up with me as I basically run to the ladder. He's right behind me so I figure that he didn't want to stop there either.

To the house we go...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.1K 27
"You may run fast, but I fell for you faster" {completed}
109K 8K 39
the one where a boy pretends to be a girl to trick the dickhead of the school.
2K 130 17
Sequel to "Rejects // Luke Hemmings [au]"
716 28 32
*sequel to I got you*