The Physical Therapist|| Chri...

By Always_2Salty

They say doctors should maintain a professional relationship with their clients . That policy is triple enfor... More

Knock Down Drag out
A Leap of Faith
Putting On A Front
Worth the Drama?
Looking In A New Light
Living On The "Wild Side"
Disturbances & Disownment
Victimized
Home Sick
Shocking Secrets
Deadly Revelations
Words Hurt
Relaxtion & Vacations?
Who Can You Trust?
Liquid Courage
Painful Regrets
Missing Vital Information
Mystery Diagnosis (pt.1)
Attention
Mystery Diagnosis(pt.2)
Unwanted
Mommy Dearest
Stagnant Complications
Laid To Rest?
Stretching the Truth(Pt.1)
Public Service Announcement
Stretching The Truth(pt.3)
Sorry
Downward Spiral
Unconvinced Smiles
Rough patch
Elementary Mistakes
Pushing personal Boundaries
Confessions
Confessions pt. 2 ?
Can't Win For Losing
Coming Clean
Reality Check, Anyone?
A Brewing Storm
Eating For Two
Down On My Luck
House Warming
New Roomie
Tears & Frustrations
My Apologies
Error of his ways?
Piggy Bank
Late Night Confusion
Evening Up the Score Board(pt.1)
Evening Up The Score Board(pt.2)
Evening Up the Score Board(pt.3)
Blessing or Curse?
The aftermath
Too late
Honesty Hour
***please read*** Opinions needed
Epilouge

Stretching The Truth(pt. 2)

4.9K 231 156
By Always_2Salty

A/N: Sorry about all errors!

November 12th
Nicole

I was been seeing improvements of Chris's overall attitude regarding on life. He's becoming more independent, and he refusing help from me, and any of the other people in his house. I'm not complaining, because that's less work for me.

"Good morning." He sat up

"Morning"

"I'll be back."

After I heard the shower cut on, I laid back on then bed. I had already showered, and brushed my teeth. I'm get up early everyday. When the bathroom door opened, it revealed a dripping wet Chris. My eyes immediately went to his flaccid dick. I licked my lips and looked up, just to lock eyes with him. A broad smile stretch across his face, curving up both corners of his mouth. His smile revealed his white, slightly crooked front teeth. That warm inviting smile vanished, when the door knob to bedroom turned. I quickly tossed Chris his towel that he forgot, just time for his dad to open the door.

His dad looked at me and Chris suspiciously. The avoid his judging gaze, I reached for my phone and began lurking on, "The Shade Room", which is my all time favorite Instagram page.

"Do you knock?" Chris questioned

"Well I assumed that y'all were slee-"

"How you know that she wasn't bouncing on my dick?"

I looked up after Chris's vulgar remark. His dad looked at me and so did Chris. I playfully rolled my eyes at the both of them.

"As if I'd let you put your dirty dick in my pussy." I said

Chris's dad let out loud laugh, but he quickly covered his mouth.

"You let Jacob's inside you didn't you?"

Chris's dad mouth was wide open. Chris finally began maneuvering around the room, to find some clothes and shoes.

I smirked, "Good point. But he always wore a condom. You're not even going to get in with a condom."

He turned around, "Girl don't nobody want no kids with your nappy head ass."

"So is that how you feel?" I frowned

He walked over to me and squeezed the life out of me. Then he began kissing me all over my face. That was Chris's dad cue to leave.

"Chill I'm just playing." He said, between kisses.

"Good because your hair is nappy too."

Chris abruptly stopped showering my face with kisses. He roughly rubbed his hand on his hair. Then he he looked at me crazy.

"Now you know I'm light skin. I got that good hair."

"Whatever, but can you make us some breakfast?"

"Shit your legs ain't broke."

"Yeah but your legs were. I fixed them, so I beg you to make us breakfast."

"It's probably going be a little burnt, because I can't cook. But if you insist, I'll gladly prepare food for us." He said sarcastically

"Good but don't burn it, cooking ain't hard Chris. It would seem like at least one of your groupies would've taught you how to cook breakfast." I shook my head

"Ain't none of those women stayed long enough to fix breakfast." He said, as he walked out.

********

November 17th

I was so nervous when I walked into the courtroom. The jury was packed, and they didn't look like they wanted to be there. Chris insisted he still use his wheelchair when we go out in public, for some odd reason. I gave Chris a quick peck on the lips and grabbed my seat next to my attorney.

When Jacob walked in he smirked at me. Then he blow a quick kiss at me. What he did next is what shocked me. He quickly ran over to me, and squeeze me into a big bear hug. Then he kissed me on the cheek, I let out a loud scream. This drew attention to the security in the court room, and I could see Chris getting ready to stand up. But he quickly sat back down, when he realized he was in a wheelchair. The security came over and talked to Jacob about touching me. All Jacob did was smile, and when they walked away he started laughing.

"All rise for Judge Derma."

"Case 286765-A  Rema vs. Arnold."

"My client, Ms. Nicole Rema, has been assaulted by Jacob Arnold." Mr. Wilburn said

"I object your honor." Jacob's attorney yelled, "I would like to call Ms. Nicole to the stand."

"Is it true that you and Jacob were together for four years?"

"Yes that is true."

"Were you happy with Jacob in the beginning? Did y'all have a future planned?."

"Yes I was, and I believe we did."

"It's common knowledge that you're a physical therapist right?"

"Yes that's correct."

"So when did you begin helping your client Chris Brown?"

"July 30th to be exact."

"So a little less than a month later, after you and Mr. Brown got closer, you decide to press charges on my client right?"

"My relationship with Chris had nothing to do-"

"You're under oath Ms. Rema, please just answer with a simple yes or no."

I rolled my eyes, "Yes you're right."

"Is true that you recently wrecked your car?"

"Yes."

"That car was registered in your name right?"

"Yes of course."

"But my client Jacob is who the insurance is billed to right?"

"Yes but I always give him money to-"

"It's a yes or no, Ms. Rema."

"Yes."

"So let me clear this up for everyone. You wrecked your car, after you decide to try and press charges on my client, knowing the insurance is billed to my client?"

"Yes that's correct."

"Okay no further questions."

"I call Mr. Arnold to the stand." Mr. Wilburn said

"Okay Jacob please describe your relationship with Ms. Rema."

"She was the perfect match for me.", Jacob smiled, "I thought things were going great. That was until she started helping him."He pointed at Chris. "When Nicole started to get close to Chris, that's when she decided to come forth, with these false charges."

"How long you and Nicole been together again?"

"Four years, that she hadn't lied about."

"But according to hospital records, another woman gave birth to your child...."

"Well me and Nicole were on break around that time."

"Were you on break from your wife, and y'all two kids y'all had together?"

Jacob froze in spot, but then he displayed a confident smirk. A smirk that I wanted to come right over and smack off.

"Me and my wife are no longer together, we were just to lazy to divorce."

"Did Nicole know this?"

"If she stayed with me for four years, she must've known."

"You're on medication for bipolar disorder right?"

"Yes."

"Can you tell the court , why that prescription hasn't been filled in over four months?"

"Well I felt I didn't need it."

"So you decide the stop taking you medication, almost two months before you attacked my client."

"I never-"

"It's a yes or no question Mr. Arnold."

"Yes-"

"So you get a girl pregnant, stop taking your medication, but my client is falsely accusing you?"

"Yes I agree." He winked at me

"How long you and your wife been together?"

"About eight years."

"How long have you been with Melanie, your third baby mama?"

"Less than a year."

"Would you say this baby is healthy?"

"Yeah what are you getting at?"

"That baby was born HIV positive, and it's also my understanding that you're on medication for that disease."

"I don't know-"

"It's a yes or no." Mr. Wilburn smiled

"Yes I am."

Everyone in the courtroom started gasping. They even went into mindless chatting. I looked around the room, and Chris gave me a thumbs up.

"No further questions." Mr. Wilburn said

"Alright court settle down." Mrs. Derma said ,"Court will resume on December 14th, court is now dismissed." Mrs. Derma banged her gavel.

~~~~~~

Sorry for the delay guys! I will update on Saturday again. So be on the lookout. This is just a filler chapter, part 3 will finish the court drama.

How many of y'all think Jacob is crazy? Is he wrong or right?

Should Nicole drop the charges?

Do you think Jacob will be found innocent or guilty?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 163 29
26 years old Nicole has it all from a huge business with her best friend to a man that loves her irrevocably but there is only one problem. He is ma...
220K 7.5K 35
She's a teacher who has a secret past and he's a king pin of the dirty south, but is slowly trying to go legit. They don't belong together so, will t...
21K 454 24
"If you think I love you, you're fucking wrong." He smirked and stood up and I couldn't stop my eyes from looking over his naked body. "You might not...
49.3K 1.3K 27
I don't just write Fan Fiction!! I wrote this story back in 2016. It was my first attempt at an original story. Despite the lack of editing, I am pro...