The Physical Therapist|| Chri...

By Always_2Salty

They say doctors should maintain a professional relationship with their clients . That policy is triple enfor... More

Knock Down Drag out
A Leap of Faith
Putting On A Front
Worth the Drama?
Living On The "Wild Side"
Disturbances & Disownment
Victimized
Home Sick
Shocking Secrets
Deadly Revelations
Words Hurt
Relaxtion & Vacations?
Who Can You Trust?
Liquid Courage
Painful Regrets
Missing Vital Information
Mystery Diagnosis (pt.1)
Attention
Mystery Diagnosis(pt.2)
Unwanted
Mommy Dearest
Stagnant Complications
Laid To Rest?
Stretching the Truth(Pt.1)
Public Service Announcement
Stretching The Truth(pt. 2)
Stretching The Truth(pt.3)
Sorry
Downward Spiral
Unconvinced Smiles
Rough patch
Elementary Mistakes
Pushing personal Boundaries
Confessions
Confessions pt. 2 ?
Can't Win For Losing
Coming Clean
Reality Check, Anyone?
A Brewing Storm
Eating For Two
Down On My Luck
House Warming
New Roomie
Tears & Frustrations
My Apologies
Error of his ways?
Piggy Bank
Late Night Confusion
Evening Up the Score Board(pt.1)
Evening Up The Score Board(pt.2)
Evening Up the Score Board(pt.3)
Blessing or Curse?
The aftermath
Too late
Honesty Hour
***please read*** Opinions needed
Epilouge

Looking In A New Light

7.5K 351 148
By Always_2Salty

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating. I've gotten real busy sorry about that guys.

Nicole
August 19th

I lazily got up and got ready for work. I put my bob cut weave into a half up half down hair style. While I was cooking breakfast Jacob came down the steps texting on his phone. He came over and kissed me on the cheek, then he sat at the island texting some more.

He know how I feel about that shit. Is he intentionally trying to piss me off?

"So Jacob who you texting?"

He stuck his finger up, "Hold on."

He better put that phone down in 5, 4, 3, 2,-

"Oh I'm just texting this girl from work." He said, looking up

"And what's her name? When will I be able to meet her?"

I can't even hold his attention for five seconds, because he's right back on his phone.

"You know what forget it, make your own damn breakfast." I said walking out out of the house.

******

On my way to Chris's house I stopped at Mc Donald's. When I arrived outside his house it was a gate that I didn't know the passcode to. So I had to call his mama again just to get in.

"Hey how you been Nicole?" Ms. Hawkins said hugging me.

"I've been great." I lied

She grabbed my hand and started showing me around the house. It was a very nice house. It was very big and spacious. I loved the decor and it smelled nice in here.
Finally she showed me the room Chris was in. Ms. Hawkins knocked on the door and I heard the tv cut off.

When she opened the door, I saw Chris turn his head our direction. He was laying comfortably on his bed and that's when his mama left us alone. Right when I was going to go sit on the edge of the bed two big ass bugs came running toward me, so I quickly crawled on his bed to lay next to him, while I caught my breath.

I turned my head in the direction of Chris's laughter. I saw tears falling from his eyes, while he continued to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I said, irritated

"You, jumping so hard."

He picked up on of them bugs and sat them on the bed. At first I panicked, but Chris grabbed my wrist. I relaxed when I saw it was just a dog. The dog crawled over to me and laid in my lap. I lightly stroked the dog's fur, and that's when he placed the other dog on the bed.

"That's X and this is Spot. They're both girls and they love getting attention."

"I can tell, but next time can you warn people about your dogs?"

"Nah because most people don't think my dogs are bugs are something." He said, smirking at the end

How did he know what I thought it was?

"Let me know when you want to start your session Mr. Brown."

"We can start right now if you want." He suggested

"Alright Mr. Brown we always start with leg exercises. So is it alright if I pull back the covers now?"

He nodded and when I pulled it back he had a white t-shirt and some, grey basketball shorts. I began the leg exercises and the room was void of all noise. Then it came time for me to help him stand and he snatched away from me. I let out a frustrated sigh, because once again we're back to square one.

"Mr. Brown I require full cooperation."

"Stop calling me Mr. Brown. My name is Chris or Christopher. You making me feel like an old ass man. None of the women I brought home complained." He said, looking me dead in the eye.

"So what's the problem Christopher?"

"Nothing we can start now if you want."

So I grabbed his hands again, but this time he stood. It was only for a little while though, then he quickly sat back on the bed.

"1, 2, 3.." I said, and help him back to his feet.

But he sat down again quickly.

"Christopher I need you to try and stand again. You need to try and stand for at least 20 seconds."

When I got him to stand again he want to sit back down again. But I quickly grabbed him by his waist held up until the 20 seconds was over. We did that for like 30 times and I was exhausted.  Chris isn't exactly that light, and I'm without the equipment that could be helpful in this situation.

"You tired yet?" He yawned

"Yeah I'm going to get some water, and we can take a fifteen minute break." I said

After getting some water I came back to check the on Chris. There he was sound asleep on the bed. I shook my head and watched the rhythmic rise and fall of his chest. I put my water on his nightstand and reached over and put his dogs on the floor.

He's kind of cute when's he's sleep. Maybe I Judged him too early? I never really noticed his cute little freckles on his cheeks. Or the how smooth his yellow skin truly was. But what am I doing, I have a husband.

I pulled the covers back over his body. Then I wiped the small amount the small of drool on the side of his face, with the napkin I brought from downstairs. I opened the door and his dogs followed me out of the room, then I closed the door so Chris wouldn't be disturbed. I knocked on his mama's door to let her know Chris was sleep and that I was going home.

******

Jacob came home on time today. But he was back on his phone once again. Sick and tired of that bullshit I started getting ready for bed. So I hopped in the shower. When I walked back into the room Jacob laid on the bed watching tv.

"You want to out to eat?" Jacob offered

I froze, "Wait are you talking about fast food?"

"No girl I'm talking about an Italian restaurant."

"Ooh okay sure, thanks babe."

*******

Some how Jacob was able to get us a table, even though we didn't have a reservation. When we got our table a waitress approached us. She was Caucasian and she had long blond hair, but she appeared to be the chubby side. She smiled at the both of us and we placed our order. Jacob got his food, but my several minutes gone by and I still haven't gotten mine.

"Why haven't I got my food yet?"

"I don't know just be patient babe."

I watched as Jacob practically shoved his face with spaghetti. He ordered white wine, but I opted for water. We ordered the same exact thing, but yet my food hasn't arrived. Disregarding Jacob's suggestions I got up and walked to the kitchen, asking questions regarding the location of my food.

"I'm so sorry ma'am." The waitress said avoiding eye contact.

"Mmhhmm." I replied

When I got half way done with my food, Jacob excused himself. I saw him go to the bathroom so I took that opportunity to check his phone. He had his phone turned off, but I quickly turned it back on. I typed in his relatively easy password that I pretended not to know for the longest time.

Melanie: Baby I enjoyed last night 😉

Jacob: me 2 I can't wait 2 c u again

Melanie: When am I going 2 c u?

Jacob: Tonight after I take my wife out

Melanie: How can ha dumb ass not suspect anything by now?

Jacob: idk she don't need to kno but I'll talk 2 ya later

Melanie: Alright be safe ily

Jacob: ily u too

I quickly put turned his phone off and put it back on the table. By the time Jacob came and sat back in front of me, I had to keep blinking back tears. The fact that I he said he loves another woman and I'm his wife. I stared at him with so much hate in my heart.

"What did I do?" Jacob said, noticing my face.

Tears began falling from my eyes, "How could you?" My voice cracked

He started to get to get a little nervous. I could tell just by his movements, but his face wouldn't betray him.

"How could I do what?"

"Have an affair with Melanie." I whispered angrily.
~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 212 31
Before reading this read book 1: Love Harder
77.5K 1.6K 28
She broke his heart. She left him when he needed her the most. She was the most precious thing he'd ever had but to her he was just someone she passe...
475K 10.3K 35
Chris and Brielle are at a crossroads in their marriage. Stuck dealing with an old past and trying to begin something new. These two have their wires...
2K 58 20
She could feel her fragile heart broken into thousand pieces when her boyfriend broke up with her. She had dreamt of a happy life with him but he bet...