BrEakOut ThE RuLEz Spanking S...

By Psparkle022

Lieutenant commandant Steve McGarrett is the current leader of the well known Hawaii 5-0 task force, dedicate... More

Introducing BTR
Chapter 1: How it all began
Chapter 2: Parenting duties Pt.1
Chapter 2: Parenting duties Pt.2
Chapter 3: The calm before the storm
Chapter 4: Not my daughter but my sister
Chapter 5: The mysterious texts
Chapter 6: How far would you go?
Chapter 7: Dangerous roads
Chapter 8: Paying the price
Chapter 9: Putting the mess behind
Chapter 10: Friend or foe
Chapter 11: Life adjustments
Chapter 12: Dealing with the problem
Chapter 13: It won't lead you anywhere good
Chapter 14: Catching waves and earning a date
Chapter 15: Hiding secrets
Chapter 16: A short walk on the beach
Chapter 17: Opening up
Chapter 18: Early mornings
Chapter 19: First date
Chapter 20: First encounter
Chapter 21: One of many fears
Chapter 23: Facing fears and a first wave
Chapter 24: That guy
Chapter 25: The boat trip
Chapter 26: Being a guardian
Chapter 27: The threat
Chapter 28: Being sick
Chapter 29: The one in charge
Chapter 30: An outfit change
Chapter 31: Occupational hazards
Chapter 32: A reckless moment
Chapter 33: Life changes
Chapter 34: Not going back
Chapter 35: Please don't leave me
Chapter 36: Without her
Chapter 37: The settle
Chapter 38: The trial
Chapter 39: Breaking point
Chapter 40: My babygirl
Chapter 41: The final countdown
Epilogue

Chapter 22: Broken trust

4.7K 60 8
By Psparkle022

-What's your excuse this time Jill?, I said while folding my arms on my chest, burning her down with my strong look. She gulped a couple times before speaking.

-I... I don't have one, but I do want you to know that I only did it because I was really upset. I wasn't thinking clearly, she admitted without meeting my look.

-Do you think that's good enough Jill?, I said while staring down at her, You say you were pissed off, but that doesn't give you a free pass for you to go and do whatever you want, something you were told specifically not to do, mostly for your own safety.

-I know that. I was just acting impulsive. I'm not saying that makes it right, but I never meant to betray your trust Steve. Th-that's... really important to me, and even when I know I don't deserve it, I still want you to give me a second chance.

I waited a bit and soon she raised her look to meet mine.

-Please Stevie. I'm really sorry about what happened, today and yesterday too.

I stood there kind of shocked for a few seconds. I wasn't expecting that speech from my sister. She seemed so... mature for her age. I knew she didn't mean to betray me, yet she didn't stop to think all this until it was too late, something she seriously needs to start learning.

-I understand what you're saying. Yet you should have thought about that before you acted by impulse. You were grounded and it was perfectly clear to you, and I've told you thousands of times since you got here that you don't go into the sea until I say so. What was that all about?, I added next frowning my brows, showing her how upset I was that she dared to put herself in danger that way.

-One of Zeth's friends, Fred... he's really rude and mean to me and he dared me to catch a wave in front of all of them. I didn't listen to him at first, but when you left this morning I was so furious and hurt that I just wanted to kick someone's butt really bad, and I figured out that I'd feel better if I took his challenge and prove him wrong.

I took a deep breath to calm myself as the only thing I could feel was disappointment that my sister would put herself in danger just to prove an idiot wrong.

-But I was so wrong. When I was about to do it... I don't know, I just couldn't fail you that way. I couldn't stab you on the back like that.

-I am glad you made at least one wise decision in this day Jill. I'm glad you didn't do it, and it's not because I don't believe in you or your skills. It's because it's a new thing for you, and you could get hurt. Then who would help you if something goes wrong? Your friends? They're all kids like yourself.

-I thought about that too, she told me lowering her look, Please Stevie. I'm very sorry about what happened. I really am.

-I know that you are babygirl, I said while sitting on the bed with her, But the truth is that you pushed it too far this time. Yesterday you disobeyed me by arriving 20 minutes later than the time you were told. Now you go behind my back and sneak out to go to the beach, in order to accomplish a challenge that was strictly against the rules we set when it comes to your surfing lessons.

-But I didn't even get into the water, she said looking at me, afraid for a moment that she'd lose her surfing privileges. Honestly? I was seriously thinking about it. If I couldn't trust her, then there was no way I'd let her to be on a board all by herself.

-It was your intention anyway, wasn't it?, I countered looking right into her eyes, and she knew I just defeated her in this argument.

-Yes sir, she said while slightly nodding her head, Again, I'm really sorry about it.

-Unfortunately we both know that sorry doesn't cut it this time. Maybe your punishment will teach you to think twice before doing something you'll regret later.

No words were needed. I sat down on the bed and pulled my sister over my knees. She didn't fight back this time, thing that only told me she had a huge guilt feeling. Of course, guilt doesn't mean that she's learned her lesson and won't do it again. That comes after that by far.

She was wearing only her bikini and a shirt on top, so the start of her spanking was pretty rude. Well maybe that way she'll understand that I never go back on my words. I gave her around a dozen of smacks to her poorly protected butt, and I was immediately able to see that a soft tone of pink started to show on her skin. With time, my sister's yelping became louder and louder as she started to move her hips around, probably because of an instinct of avoiding the smacks, yet she wasn't any successful at all of course. I had a very tight grip around her waist that'd assure me she wouldn't go anywhere until we were done here. I got to give her around another dozen of smacks to her backside when I pulled her bikini bottom down to her knees, thing that of course couldn't happen without a loud complaint and an attempt of reaching back of Jill.

-Please Stevie, don't do this. I'm so sorry, she said while I grabbed both of her tiny wrists and held them on the lower back of my still whining little sister.

-I'm sorry but SMACK SMACK SMACK you definitely deserve this Jill SMACK SMACK SMACK Beyond disobeying me SMACK SMACK when you were willing SMACK to keep on with that stupid dare SMACK SMACK you never stopped thinking SMACK SMACK about what could happen SMACK if you fall again SMACK SMACK and a wave drags you again SMACK SMACK Who'd get you out of there, huh? SMACK SMACK I bet you didn't even tie your ankle to the board, did you?

-No, I didn't know that, she admitted while a sob escaped her lips.

-Of course not SMACK SMACK There are lots of stuff SMACK SMACK you don't know yet SMACK SMACK and are crucial SMACK to surf safely SMACK SMACK I don't doubt SMACK at all about your skills as a surfer SMACK SMACK I honestly doubt SMACK about your abilities to keep yourself safe SMACK SMACK without me around SMACK at least just to surf for a few hours.

-I'm sorry Steve I didn't listen to you, she said crying out while struggling a bit against my grip on her wrists. Her legs were kicking as well as the smacks wouldn't stop coming down.

-I know Jill, I said while rubbing her butt a bit, But you have to promise me you'll never do something so stupid like that, much less just because someone dared you to. It doesn't worth it, trust me.

-I promise brother. I swear I'll listen to you, no matter what, she said with a few hiccups and sniffs.

God forgives me for making her believe this was over, but I just couldn't leave it there. I had already gone soft on her because being late on purpose and her bratty attitude. I think she had enough points for a belting, even when it was gonna be a pretty short one.

-I hope you keep that promise, but just to make sure you'll open your ears and start listening and doing what you're told I'll give you a bit more. Maybe that'll help you to keep in mind the consequences of your acting, I said while undoing my belt in front of my sister's wide open eyes.

I knew this would hurt, but she needed it. She hasn't been responding to my many other methods, so I guess she left me with no choice.

-But... Stevie please, that's not necessary. I swear I've learned my lesson, she said instantly covering her bum and sitting down on the bed.

I stood there like stone with the belt in my right hand. It was a very well prepared scene that could break my heart if I wouldn't know it wasn't real. She had it coming, because she didn't seem surprised at all that I decided to give her a belting, but probably she was still holding the chance of getting out of it. I don't think so sis.

-Jill we both know you deserve this punishment, even if it is a hard one, I said staring down at her, I already went soft on you yesterday when you were late. Scolding you didn't work, because you threw an attitude to me. I grounded you and you sneaked out. I think it's clear enough that you're the one who has left me with no choice than this.

-I know but, she complained again giving me puppy eyes, You already spanked me, and I swear it was really hard, and that thing stings so bad Steve, please.

-You've been taking your punishment really good so far, I said with a sigh and then looked at her, Please don't ruin that now. You know that I'm not a bluffer, so if I say you're gonna get a belting it's because you are. So we better do this the easy way.

She seemed to reconsider my words. After all, I was right. She knew she wouldn't get away with this, so she kind of gave up. I say "kind of" because I still had to grab her by her arm and put her over my leg, my foot on the bed. I gave her two quick licks to the top of her thighs and she started to cry and kick all over again.

-I'm so sorry Stevie, please, she said reaching her hand back, but I held it on her side to continue with her punishment.

-You earned these Jill WHACK WHACK so now you do your best to take them WHACK I hope this helps you WHACK to make wiser choices next time you feel like "acting impulsive" WHACK

-OOWW I will, I will, I promise. Please no more, please no more, she said between so much sobbing and sniffling that I could barely hear what she was saying clearly.

I gave her three more and threw the belt on the bed, gently rubbing my sisters red backside while she was crying like crazy holding her arms tight around my leg. After a few seconds I pulled her bikini bottom back up and helped her to stand up. She was still crying, so I wiped her tears away, leaning forwards a bit to meet her eyes with mine.

-What happened today is unacceptable Jill. I don't ever want to hear something like this again, understood?, I said gently stroking her cheek while giving her a warm but stern look.

-Yes sir, she said nodding her head and looking at me with tears in her eyes.

I wrapped my arms around her tiny body and she buried her face in my shoulder. I lifted her up as I sat down on the bed, rubbing her back and kissing her cheek. Minutes passed by, and Jill stopped her loud crying and exchanged it for slightly hiccups I knew they'd start.

-You want a glass of water baby girl?, I asked her with a sweet voice, rubbing her back. It was kind of funny, because she makes a super cute noise whenever she hiccups. She shook her head no and snuggled with me again.

Unfortunately for us, my phone rang again while we were laying there, so I had to pick up. The bright side: I had a lead in my case. I couldn't complain after all.

-McGarrett, I answered while stroking Jill's side.

I noticed she laid on me, closer than before. Not because she's a sweet girl, even when she actually is, but because she wanted to listen my phone conversation. Typical Jill.

-Hey chief, Chin greeted me, We have something on the Yakuza case. Kono got in touch with a potential witness that might be able to relate the Yakuza with the crime scene. We need you here now.

-I know, I know. I'll be there in a minute, I said before hanging up.

Jill was looking at me, so since she probably heard the entire conversation, I found useless to come up with something "half part true".

-So you're leaving again, she said lowering her look and playing with her rings.

-I'm afraid so kiddo, I said kissing the top of her head, But don't worry. I'll get these guys and get back home in no time.

-In one piece is good enough Steve, she said hugging me tight, Promise me you'll be careful.

-Can I expect the same from you?, I asked her while wrapping my arms around her and kissing the top of her head.

-Yeah I promise. Go get them bro.

I rushed my way to the central where my squad was waiting for me. Chin and Danny were questioning this new character while me and Kono were checking a few Yakuza guys phone records, to see if we could find a match. I swear, my eyes hurt of watching all those numbers all together. Let's just hope Chin and Danny will get something from this guy.

Jill's POV

Strange thing Steve left me alone without making a scene, especially after what happened this morning. I can't believe I was fool enough to fell into Fred's game. My ass was so sore that I could barely sit on anything harder than a pillow. That stupid belt, it really, really hurts! But anyway, I had it coming since I put a foot out of this house, and I perfectly knew it. I knew the consequences of what I was about to do, but it didn't matter in that moment. Well it definitely matters now. I'll be lucky if Steve doesn't bring this scene back every time I ask him to go surfing by myself, and I really wanted to, even when I was still kind of scared about the whole thing.

I got up from the couch, since I couldn't find anything on tv that could make me think about something else than Zeth and went straight to the fridge. Maybe there's still something tasty in it, but I doubt it. Oh well, I could always have some sweet delicious cereal. It seems like it never runs out in this house.

Somehow I ended up opening the freezer, and there I found what I was looking for: ice cream! And it wasn't just ice cream. "Oh shit. Sorry ice cream", I said to myself while setting it on the counter and grabbing a spoon. You see, when we were younger, and Steve used to visit me once in awhile, we also used to fight a lot. Usually arguments, just like now you know. And even when he was right 9.99% of the times, that tiny 0.01% when he was wrong, he used to buy me chocolate with cookies ice cream, so we started to call it "Sorry ice cream", since it was his own way to say he was sorry. Of course, it included eating it together and laughing and all that, otherwise it doesn't has much sense. I opened the pot and peeked inside: chocolate with cookies. Definitely a sorry ice cream. Shoot, I feel awful. He bought me a sorry ice cream because of what happened this morning before he leaves for work, and when he came back I wasn't here. I'm seriously the worst sister in the whole world. And Zeth's thing... scratch that. I'm the worst person in the whole world. I couldn't believe I wasn't dating Zeth anymore because I can't work on my jealousy problems.

Well Steve's gonna kill me. I ate all the ice cream, and I didn't have anything for lunch. Oh well, by the time he comes back he'll forget about it. Besides I can always make up a lie to cover me up.

I was laying on the couch watching some crappy tv when the bell rang. Hmp, should I go and see who is it? Nah, I don't feel like getting up. Yes, I started an inside war about going or not to see who it was, but I ended up doing it anyway. I opened the door and there I watched totally frozen in my spot to Zeth, standing right the frame of my door. What the hell is this?

-Ummm hey, what's up?, I said trying to act natural. He seemed pretty nervous, and we'd be standing here without saying a word for HOURS if I get nervous too. I guess I'll have to be the one who takes the first step.

-Hey, I... I didn't want to bother you or anything, do you have a minute?, he said scratching the back of his neck.

Oh oh, I couldn't have this conversation. I don't actually have an excuse to tell him of why I don't want to see him anymore... Bullshit, I do want to, but I can't take Jennifer's thing. It just drives me nuts.

-I... guess, I said giving up.

I couldn't leave him there, standing on my door. That'd be rude, and since I couldn't invite him in, I invited him out and sat down on the front steps. I have to say, I was incredibly in pain, but I did my best to pretend I wasn't. He sat down next to me, staring at the ground.

-It's not that I don't respect your decision or anything, but... I mean, why you don't want to see me anymore? Did I do something wrong?, he said looking at me very confused. Get used to it dude. I have a strange personality.

-I didn't say that, I said putting some of my hair behind my ear, I said I don't think it's a good idea for us to date anymore.

-I know, but why? I don't get it. We had a great time the other day, he said looking even more confused by my statement.

-Yes we did, and I loved to spend that time with you, I said instantly regretting the use of the word "love", It's not that but... I don't know. Maybe it's not the best time for us you know.

-Look, I promised I wouldn't say anything, but I don't want you to make that decision just because you got the wrong impression, he said turning around to face me. Oh please, tell me you're not talking about...

-What are you talking about?, I said with a slight shrug and a fake giggle... maybe a little too fake, I don't know. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

-I know the girls told you about Jennifer, he said and I was just in shock, Look I know how it looks like, but trust me when I say I'm over her.

-I'm sorry Zeth, I said looking down, wrapping my arms around my knees and resting my chin on them, But it's not what you think. I'm not worried about that, because they told me you were over her. I'm ashamed to say this, but the truth is that I'm... kind of a jealous beast, and I don't want to be like that with you. It wouldn't be fair to you.

-Jill come on, let's try at least, he said holding my hand and looking at me, I know it might sound crazy, and it's kind of sudden, but I haven't feel this way for a long time. It's just like I'm not shy when I'm around you, because I want you to get to know me, just as much as I want to get to know you.

-Look, I'll be honest with you, I said looking at our intertwined hands and placing my other hand on top, I haven't felt this way for someone in a while either. I want to get to know you too, but I'm afraid you get to know me. My family's history... it's kind of complicated, and it has left scars on me, like me not being able to trust someone, even when I want to, I said and then raised my look, I'm sorry, it's not the time for me to tell you this, I said looking away totally blushed.

-No, no, he said gently placing his hand on my cheek for me to look at him, I respect that, and I'll try to understand. I wanna know the true Jill, the one that has been with me since I rolled her over with my board, he said with a super charming smile that I just couldn't help but smiling back.

-I guess we can give it a try, I said looking at him with a spark in my eyes. Oh shit, this feeling is dangerous, but it feels really good. We slowly leaned forwards for a soft and cute kiss.

After a while we spent on chatting about random stuff, I told him that I should get back inside. My brother might not be pissed off anymore, but if he sees me out here with Zeth he'll kill me, so I decided to stop pushing my luck. I told Zeth that I'd let him know when my brother ungrounds me and he laughed. Hmp, not funny for me dude. I'm wasting a gorgeous sunny day inside the house watching a cooking program. Yuk! Not that I have a choice in this. If I wish to see the sun bright again in the rest of the summer, I'll have to stick to my brother's rules. At least enough so he'll stop bossing me around and I have my privileges back. I'm not really a rules follower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...