Them Blue Eyes ♛ S.Rollins [1]

By MissLocaChica

After three years of UFC fighting, Marleen Rowley also know as Marly Sky gets a contract from the WWE. Accept... More

CAST
Playlist
O NE
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
SEVEN PT 1
SEVEN PT 2
E I G H T
N I N E
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T EE N
F O U R T EE N
F I F T EE N
S I X T EE N
S E V E N T EE N
E I G H T EE N
N I N E T EE N
T W E N T Y
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY EIGHT PT 2
TWENTY EIGHT PT 3
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
Text Block
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT PT 1
SIXTY EIGHT PT 2
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
The end
Its Up!
Author Final Note

T E N

10.5K 205 54
By MissLocaChica

Tuesday
Marly~

Sent: 8:56 AM
From: Stephanie McMahon
'10:15 AM, be at the Staples Center. You'll be there for a while, bring all you have. Good luck and remember, it's whats best for business. See you!'

I re-read the message, making sure I was reading and seeing everything correctly. Why in the hell, did I have to go to the arena when I wasn't scheduled to be on Smackdown tonight?

Groaning, I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. After shampooing and conditioning my hair and scrubbing my body, I got out and wrapped the towel around my body, peeking out the bathroom door to see Joe and Dean weren't in the room. Where did they go?

Rushing over to my suitcase, I pulled out a white cropped top with black lettering saying 'Bad To The Bone' with a red and black flannel, leaving it unbuttoned, black leggings and black Vans. I towel tried my hair and applied only mascara before zipping up my bags and trudging them through the hotel and out the door.

I took my phone out and sent a quick text to Joe.

Sent: 9:10 AM
To: Superman👊🏼
'Steph wants me at the arena so I'm leaving. Thanks for telling me where you and lunatic went. Wasn't worried at all. x'

I checked out of the hotel and had the valet guy get my car. After he helped put my bags in the trunk I got in the drivers seat and smirked while sending Joe another text.

To: Superman👊🏼
'By the way, I'm taking the car ✌🏽'

~~~~

I walked into the arena, not knowing what to do now. I had arrived ten minutes ago and spent that time walking around, trying to find what I was here for. I also texted Stephanie, telling her that I was here and didn't know what to do.

I sighed as I turned another corner, immediately regretting it as I bumped into something with an 'oomph'. I snapped my head up and chuckled in relief.

"Thank god, I've been walking around for ten minutes. Why am I here?" I asked.

Stephanie smiled at me and folded her hands in front of her, nodding her head. "Follow me. Sorry about not getting back to you, Hunter had to use my cell. At least I found you, we were beginning to worry," she said as I followed behind her. She pushed open a door and I was immediately greeted with a bright light.

I held up my hand to shield my eyes. "Robert, turn off the light!" Stephanie called to someone named Robert. The light went off so I was able to see. My eyes widened and my head snapped to Stephanie.

"A photo shoot? Why the heck is there a photo shoot going on?" I questioned while glancing to the white screen with cameras surrounding it.

Stephanie patted my shoulder and pushed me forward with her. "Creative wants you to do a photo shoot with somebody. And trust me, it's best for business."

I squinted my eyes as she said 'somebody'. "Say what? Who's somebody?"

A deep voice answered for her and I groaned internally. "That would be me, Marly."

I turned my head slowly to look up into the brown eyes of Colby Lopez himself. "Nice to see you, Colby."

"The feelings mutual," he smirked and nodded to Stephanie who smiled then walked away. I looked back at Steph.

"Well, let's get started shall we? There's an outfit for you to put on, basically new gear for you. And the best part, you can keep it after all this is done." She handed me a duffel bag and pointed behind me. There was a door that read 'Ladies Room'.

I sighed and went inside, zipping open the duffel bag and pulling out the outfit. A mini skirt, crop top with fish net sleeves and boots sat in the bag. I quirked an eyebrow as I began putting the outfit on. Strapping on the boots, I stood to my full height and looked at myself in the full length mirror on the wall. I didn't look that bad. I looked.. hot!

Fixing the belt once more, I grabbed the duffel bag that held my other clothes and walked out of the bathroom. I glanced around before meeting the wide eyes of Colby. He was staring at me with a slack jaw, his torso covered in his tight leather body building top with his leather pants and boots, briefcase in hand.

"Close your mouth, it's not attractive," I said to him while walking away and placing the bag on a table.

"Alright! You look good Marly, now we can start. Seth and Marly, in front of the screen please?" We listened to Stephanie and walked on to the white floor, the white screen behind us.

I glanced over at the people in the room, most of them being camera men, others were make up artists, then there was Stephanie.

"Alright, first pose we want you Seth, to hold up the brief case and Marly put your hands on your hips and put your left foot behind his," some guy with a camera instructed and we followed along, doing exactly what he says. "Good now just smile or something, this is phase one."

I smirked at the camera and leaned on one leg, my hip cocked as I placed my right hand on the belt. We did a few more angles in that position before he made us switch.

"Next, Marly stand in front of Seth and space your feet apart. Seth put the briefcase down and pose proudly, this is both the upper halves." He took a few more shots until it started to get weird.

"Now we have two more and you two are done. This time, Seth you need to take off your shirt and Marly we have another outfit for you to change into," the guy gestured to an outfit a lady was holding out. I nodded and grabbed it, going into the bathroom and quickly getting changed.

I gulped at my appearance. I wore a cropped version of Seth's black and yellow shirt, the latex  bottoms were tight, making my butt feel too big and I didn't really like the garters that hooked onto the fish nets. I felt exposed. Grabbing the boots from the counter and then the other outfit, I tried covering myself as I walked out.

I cleared my throat next to Stephanie. Her head snapped to me and I felt embarrassed. "I feel like I need to go to the strip club. Why is this necessary?"

Stephanie chuckled and took the clothes from me, making me take in a shaky breath. "Oh my god, Marly," she chuckled at me and glanced at the outfit. "The tights look too tight."

I groaned and covered my cheeks, "I think my butt is about to rip them. But seriously, why do I have to do this?"

"Hold on. Seth! Come over here, please?" I blushed deeply as Seth came jogging over with no shirt on, his hair dripping with water. He smiled at her then stopped once he looked at me.

"Wow, uh. What are we- what is she wearing? Not that, I don't like looking at her in that but, uh?" He stuttered over his words, becoming flustered as he moved his eyes up to meet mine.

I looked back at Stephanie, waiting for an answer. "Okay. So, Hunter and I were thinking since you're both working your way up to be the future of the WWE, we wanted to start working you guys up into a power couple."

My jaw dropped and I glanced at Seth to see him smirking at me. "I'm totally down for it," he said while glancing at my outfit. "Your a-"

"Seth, enough. Marly? Do you want to do this?" Stephanie asked, cutting Seth off from embarrassing me.

I sighed deeply and tilted my head at Seth who was giving me an innocent look now. If I did, Seth would be like my little bitch. I would be his too but, who says I need to listen to him? If I did this, it would get me closer to the authority, and when im officially ready, I'll break the authority from full power. Two birds with one stone, right?

I looked at Stephanie and shrugged, smiling lightly. "What the hell, right?"

She smiled at me and patted my shoulder, "good. Now both of you, go finish the shoot. I'll be back here."

We nodded and walked away and I made sure to stay behind Seth just to make sure he wouldn't be looking at my body without me knowing.

The guy with camera clapped, gaining our attention. "Good Marly. You're looking sexy, now Seth stand behind Marly. Marly I want your hair out in front of your face a bit, and turn your head to the side. And, start."

We stood there as he took pictures. I pushed my hip to the side and tilted my head to the side, looking at part of Seth's arm as he had his forehead resting against the side of my head. His one hand slipped to the back of my waist and I stopped myself from slamming my elbow into his gut.

"Don't push your body back on me, please?" He whispered in my ear. My cheeks warmed.

"I wasn't planning on it," I muttered back.

"Good! Now Marly we want you to move your hair onto one shoulder and look forward. Whatever you want to do!" The guy said. I did as told and raised my arm over my shoulder, my fingers tangling with Seth's wet hair. I could feel his breath on my neck, making small goosebumps arise.

"Well, that's a turn on," Seth groaned. I smirked in response, looking off into the distance as the cameras flashed. I reached my other hand back and grabbed his, settling it on my hip. I decided to be a little saint and do what he told me not to do. I pushed my butt back, a low groan coming from his throat.

"I told you not to do that."

I chuckled and stared directly into the camera, smirking at it. The guy, that I still don't know the name of, gave us a thumbs up. "That's great, perfect even. Now, the last part. Seth we want you to stand with your back facing us, Marly we want you to stand in front of him with your head over his shoulder.

We followed directions and I stood in front of Seth, my eyes peeking over his shoulder. He settled with wrapping his arms around me, his fingers interlocking at the small of my back.

"Marly, place your hand on his back. Any way you want darling," the guy instructed.

I slid my arm through his, my palm laying flat on his muscled back. I stared straight into the camera as they took three shots with Seth crouching down to my height.

"Ms. Sky and Mr. Rollins, you are finished your first photo shoot! Thank you for working with us. Stephanie, it was an honor!" He and Stephanie began talking privately, checking over the photos.

I let my hand slid off Seth's back and stepped away from him, only to have his arms pull me into him again. "Seth let go," I spat.

"Since we're gonna be a power couple, we're gonna have to start acting like it," he said, his voice low. I looked up at him with a glare.

"Who ever said that?"

"I believe Stephanie did. The creative team actually. It's a necessity to make the universe believe the storyline."

I rolled my eyes and smirked. "Fine, you want to be a power couple? You want to be the face of the company? Make this real?" Seth nodded and grinned down at me.

"That's exactly what I want, and it's going to happen. We're going to dominate the WWE."

I chuckled and leaned up on my toes, our noses brushing together as I closed my eyes. I felt Colby suck in a breath. "You're gonna have to work for it, pretty boy," I whispered and raised my hand, smacking his cheek playfully. He finally let his hands fall from around me and I took the chance to walk away, grabbing the duffel bag that held my clothes.

"As long as it happens, sweetheart!" He yelled after me. I chuckled and pursed my lips, not saying anything as I walked into the bathroom and began to change back into my outfit front this morning.

I walked out and sighed, slipping my phone out from my pocket. 3 unread messages and 1 missed call.

From: Superman👊🏼
'Why are you needed at the arena? And I'm sorry, but I'll catch a ride with Dean. I guess I deserve that.'

From: Pumpkin Paige🎃
'Hey pumpkin! The Bella's, John, Bryan, me and Bradley are going out for lunch. Would you like to tag along? You can bring someone if you would like :)'

From: Deano The Dinosaur
'Kiiiiidoooooo! Are you mad at us?'

I rolled my eyes and responded to Dean first.

To: Deano The Dinosaur
'I'm not a kid, okay?'

To: Pumpkin Paige 🎃
'Hmm, fine. I don't know if I'll bring somebody. Prob just me, myself & I 😝 where we meeting?'

Someone cleared their throat in front of me and I looked up, groaning when I saw the two tones with brown eyes and a growing beard.

"You wanna go out for lunch, babe?" He asked while tucking his phone in his pocket.

I tilted my head. "Can't I'm- actually. Paige just texted me, asked me for lunch with her and her boyfriend, the Bella's with theirs. Wanna tag along?"

Colby winced a bit at the name of the people. "Not really people that I get along with. Uh, how about we do tomorrow instead?"

I shook my head and smirked at him. "No. Come on, Colby. If we're gonna be a power couple we have to make this story line believable and act like it," I said, repeating the words he once said.

Colby made a pouting look, almost like a child. "Do I have to?"

I wrapped my arm around his and pulled him towards the exit. "Like I said, you gotta work for it."
>>

So, I had basically ignored Dean and Joe by not answering any of their texts and calls. Colby had asked me who it was but I simply told him 'nobody important at the moment'. It's just how I felt.

We both got out of the car in front of the restaurant Paige had sent me to after I told her I would go. I waited for Colby to come around the other side, shivering slightly as the wind picked up. It was chilly out here in Colorado.

"Cold?" He asked as he came around the car to stand in front of me. I shrugged my shoulders and slid my sunglasses down to hide my eyes.

I watched as he held up a finger for me to wait as he opened the back door and went through his bag for something. I sighed, already knowing what he was doing.

He closed the car door and turned around, smiling brightly with a SR sweat jacket in his hands. I chuckled before grabbing it and slipping it over my head.

"Looks good on you, babe," he said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I shook my head and mumbled, "shut up."

We walked into the restaurant, greeted by Paige who jumped into my arms the minute I walked in the door. "Little Marly!" She squealed, squeezing the breath out of me.

The others chuckled around us and Seth smiled oddly. "Paige, I think you're killing her," Seth said.

Paige pulled her head away quickly, her head snapping to Seth almost like she didn't see him there. She slid off of me and stared at him then me.

"So you did bring somebody," she smirked while giving Seth an evil eye.

I chuckled. "We were together so I figured he could come with us. Don't wanna be the only one without a man by my side."

The girls 'awed' to which I smiled and looked over at Seth who smiled back at me. John clapped his hands, bringing the attention to him as he grinned. "Let's eat!"
>>

"Run, Colby! Run!" I yelled after jumping onto his back.

Lunch was fun but kind of awkward. At first, Colby felt out of place with not talking to John or Daniel but he soon opened up to them as John made small talk with Mr. MITB. Paige had pointed out that I was wearing his sweat shirt so she thought we were together. I told her we weren't and then got into the conversation of doing a photoshoot, in orders of Stephanie McMahon herself. They looked surprised by that.

Now I was on Colby's back as he jogged down the hallway in the arena. He had a match tonight and I decided to come with him since the divas would be here, and Colby could be my excuse of ignoring Joe and Dean.

Colby ran all the way to the locker room while trudging his gym bag in one hand, his other hand holding onto my leg that was securely wrapped around his waist.

He opened and closed the door behind him, dropping me into the couch. I chuckled and kicked his shin playfully. "That's not nice, what if I missed the couch?"

He chuckled and began taking out his gear. "I would've made sure you didn't miss it. Just like I did now, right?" I pursed my lips and nodded. He had me there.

"I'm gonna be bored while you're in your match," I complained while laying myself across the leather cushions. Surprisingly over lunch, Colby and I had been joking around. We seemed to get closer in that little time. It made me feel comfortable around him.

"Why don't you come out with me? Mind as well start this storyline right?"

I hummed in response and clicked on the tv, turning the channel until I found Family Guy. I watched it silently, not bothering to look as he got changed by his locker.

I yelped in surprise as Colby came hurdling over the couch, his fat ass landing on my legs. "Oh my god, Colby! Get off, you horse!"

He chuckled, making himself more comfortable on my legs. "I'm not a horse and I'm pretty comfy so, no thank you."

I groaned before sitting up, wrapping my arm over the back of his neck in a headlock. Seth chuckled at me, standing up from my legs and hoisting me across his shoulders.

"Colby put me down! This isn't fair," I whined and released my hold on his neck. He held me over his shoulder like John would do if he was doing AA.

Colby leaned down and clicked off the tv before walking and opening the door. "Where are we going?"

"Hmm, catering. I'm kinda hungry," he told me and patted my leg. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his bicep, just in case I slipped.

He kept walking until a bunch of voices got louder, telling me we were arriving in catering. I looked up from starin at the floor as I heard a wolf whistle. Paige stood with a cup in her hands, giving us a thumbs up and I simply flipped her off in response.

Colby stopped walking and held a chocolate shake to me over his shoulder. I grabbed it and muttered a thank you.

He grabbed something else before walking away. I saw him pull out a chair and then I was being set down.

"Finally," I complained while putting my hand on my forehead. Colby smiled at me and handed me a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries. I grinned at him, "you sure do know how to treat a lady." He laughed and started eating his own strawberries. "Who are you facing tonight?"

He shrugged, "I'll go see Hunter once we're done. You want anything else?"

I shook my head and finished my third strawberry. "No, I'm still full from lunch. Aren't you?"

He turned his head and looked at me with a straight face. "Well you might not think so but I'm a big boy. I need to eat."

I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder. "I didn't mean it Colby," I whined, drawing out his name.

"Seemed like you did," he muttered while taking a sip of water.

I pursed my lips and pulled his face closer, kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry. You are a big boy. I was just trying to entertain."

Colby bit his bottom lip with a thoughtful look on his face, a pink tint settling over his tan cheek. "Fine, as long as you're sorry-"

"I am."

He turned his head and looked at me, smirking. "You can give me a real kiss instead of a little cheek action."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "If you win tonight, how 'bout that?"

He pursed his lips and looked into my blue eyes. "Alright, fine. And trust me when I say this, I will win. Just so I can win this little challenge."

I nodded and stood up. "You do that, big boy. Ready to go see Hunter?"

Colby stood up too, "yeah. Just gotta throw your bowl out."

I grabbed my bowl and walked over to throw it away. Turning around, I grinned as Seth had his back to me. I ran forward and jumped onto his back, startling him a bit.

"God, I'm gonna get used to this aren't I?"

I hummed in response, leaning my chin on his shoulder as he made his way out of catering and to Hunters office. He sure the hell was going to get used this. He's my little bitch now.

~~~

Finally the main event came and Colby had a match with Daniel, but Colby had J&J as his tag partners.

Colby was dominating Daniel throughout the match, aiming for the injured neck on Bryan. I actually felt bad for the goat face, he had just came back from 9 months of therapy and here he was getting a beat down with the main focus on the back of his neck.

Seth had just tagged in Jamie who tagged in Joey and both went to pick Daniel up as Seth sat on the top rope. Both boys raised Daniel onto Seth's shoulders.

Just as he stood up, Daniel reversed the fall, bringing Seth's legs up for a 2 count. Seth slid out of the ring and Daniel began gaining momentum, kicking Jamie and Joey back and forth. I glanced down at Seth who was sitting against the barricade, regaining his breath. In my mind, I didn't think he could win at this point. He was down and Daniel was going strong in the ring.

Going for a double drop kick, Seth immediately jumped to the apron only to get kicked in the head by Daniel. He once again, fell against the barricade holding his head. Jamie appeared next as Daniel clotheslined him out and now it was only Joey left with Daniel.

I watched as Joey slid his arm under Daniel and rolled him up. Luckily, Daniel kicked out at two and immediately reversed the position into a yes lock, making Joey tap out immediately.

I rolled my eyes as Daniels music played and he rolled out of the ring to avoid the attack by Seth. Lillian announced Daniels win as he began chanting up the ramp.

I shrugged my shoulders and followed Daniel up the ramp, not even turning around to see Seth's reaction. We had a deal and he lost. No way was he going to get a kiss from me tonight.
~~~

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 591 15
Ever since they reunited to debut in Le Sserafim together, Yunjin has been Chaewon's loud, confident, lovable best friend. One day, Chaewon looks at...
63.5K 1.6K 106
a story in which skye navigates through life upon joining the wwe and falls in love with none other than dean ambrose
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
154K 5K 86
Azur Lane Fanfiction. Following the life and adventures of the young engineer asigned to work with Prinz Eugen.