Is she the one - Part Two

By Jwoso92

Ellie and Leah had what looked to the public as a fantastic life. Just gotten married having a baby but behin... More

The aftermath
A Mothers Hug
Marriage counselling- Part Two
The Start of the Break
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
The Regret
The Truth Comes Out
The Blame
The Show
The Kiss
The Song
Face Time
The Apology
Best Friends?
The Move out
New house
Holiday
The Baby Shower
Flirting
The night no one expected
The guilt
Im to blame
Is the Distance just too much
An unlikely visitor
The truth comes out
The song of all songs
*A huge thank you*
Can there be too much fame
Thank you
Studio and scan
The doubt, The struggle, The breakup
It was meant to be
This cant be happening
Together forever, right?
An old face returns
Katie
Day in the life of Leah
Spa break
Spa break part 2
Anti natal class
Final match
Scheduled
Date day & night
The babies are coming
Is this the end?
Is she the one - Part Three - The End

Just a mistake

726 31 3
By Jwoso92

Ellie's PoV

As I lay there still stuck in the seat belt the car lay on its side I manage to hit the stop button to turn the car off. I can hear passing cars I can hear people shouting but I'm froze I can't do anything. As I press the sos button on my car I hear a voice it's the emergency service call centre.

"999 what's the matter of your emergency"

"I....i....im......stuck"

"Sorry madam did you say your stuck"

"Yes....crash"

I feel like the wind is being blown out of me and I think it could be the way the babies are lying but I can't be sure.

"Okay madam I have tracked your cars gps and I'm sending an ambulance and police right away. But I'm going to stay with you ask you some questions"

I listen and if I'm honest I don't want to answer any questions. I just want to get out of this fucking car. I want Leah.

"Okay to start what is your name"

"El...Ellie"

"Okay Ellie what is your last name"

Is this woman for real right now

"Ellie williamson"

"Omg it can't be" I hear her whisper I'm guessing to her colleague I roll my eyes for fuck sake why can't I talk to someone who doesn't know me.

"Okay Ellie I believe your pregnant is that right"

"Yes"

"Okay do you feel your babies"

That's when it hits me I don't feel them. I tap my belly in the spots that would set them off kicking. Nothing.

"No" I manage to say through my tears.

"Help them please" I beg her.

"We will help all we can Ellie the services will be with you soon."

"Are you alone"

"Yes"

"Okay well tell me what hurts"

"My back....my head...."

"Okay stay as still as you can for me"

I do as I'm told and that's when I hear a man's voice.

"Ellie this is officer gibson I'm here with the ambulance crew we are going to get you out as soon as possible. Now I want you to remain as still as possible"

"Okay" I say then I feel the car move a little. I see a face a kind face appear.

"Hi Ellie my name is Isla I'm the senior paramedic on today and thankfully for you I'm all yours for this evening" the Middle Aged lady smiles at me.

"Okay so if you can I need you to be brave. I'm going to take some observations quickly before we get this car moving. Youve done a number on it haven't you it's a total wreck" she smiles I know she's trying to make me laugh.

"Someone hit me"

"Well I think they need to be punished don't you" I just nod.

I watch her as she puts in a cannula, she takes blood at the same time. She feels around my body asking if anything's sore. She can see it's my back and head when I wince. She feels my stomach and then listens through her stethoscope.

"Do you hear them"

I can tell from her face she can't.

"Please....please tell me they're okay"

"Ellie love you need to calm for me. Right now I can't feel them or hear them but as soon as we get you to the hospital they will ultrasound you think positive the angels are looking over you today hunny"

I smile she's so kind and comforting she makes me feel like everything will be okay. I just wish I can trust her.

After all the checks are done my neck is placed in a collar and I'm held in position by Isla. She tells me how the car is going to move soon and they will try there hardest to keep me as still as possible. I just listen. My mind is not here I can't help thinking of every bad outcome.

"Okay Ellie we're going to move now. So tell me...are you married"

I smile if she knows me she would know about Leah.

"Yes her names Leah"

"Oh lovely and where is Leah right now"

"She's at work"

"Hard worker you got yourself"

"Yes very"

"So does she have a hard job"

This causes me to laugh.

"If you call kicking a ball around a field hard then yeah....but she's good, really good, she's passionate and caring does a lot for charity"

"She sounds amazing"

"She is"

"And you what do you do"

I stare at Isla she really doesn't know who I am. I like her. I feel like a normal human being.

"I'm a singer"

"Oh lovely. Professional or"

"Yes professional"

"Anything I may have heard"

"Erm maybe"

"So how far along are we?"

"Just turned 8months"

"Wow and do we know what we're having."

"Yes twins one boy one girl" I smile a small tear rolling down my cheek.

"Amazing hands full but keep in mind enjoy every minute they grow so fast"

I love how optimistic she is even though she couldn't hear anything not long ago. She's obviously still trying to keep me calm and it's working.

A few hours later

I'm lay on a hospital bed my neck in a brace still, I've had ct scans and X-rays they have put up drips and blood products I'm scared and all I can see is a ceiling that's when I hear the voice I've longed for.

"Ellie Williamson where is she"

"Sorry no visitors"

"I'm her fucking wife where is she"

I giggle to myself I love angry Leah it's sexy.

Leah's PoV

What is happening. Ellie. Ellie is at my house this isn't true. I'm dragged to the car by Viv and beth, Katie said she would update Ellie's mum and my family.

I look at my phone and I check the cameras I'll see her car. But I don't. My worst nightmare coming true.

"Leah"

"Leah"

That's when I feel a hand across my face. Fuck that hurt.

"Did you just fucking slap me" I shout at Beth who's now looking scared.

"Yes sorry you wasn't listening"

I just stare at her.

"Listen Ellie will be okay. She's in the best hospital in London. She will be getting star treatment and so will them babies."

"But what if she's not Beth"

"Then we will figure out what's next but we don't need to do that. I know she's okay she's Ellie fucking Williamson"

I just smile.

"The Leah Williamson doesn't marry just anyone she married the strongest woman inside and out know to man"

I laugh, I shouldn't but it's Beth.

Viv parks at the entrance and shouts to keep them updated. I run as fast as I could in my arsenal training kit. I ask the receptionist where is majors and the point the way. I hear people whispering kids faces filling with joy from seeing me. But right now I need to find Ellie.

"Ellie Williamson where is she" I ask a nurse

"Sorry no visitors" she snaps back at me with attitude.

"I'm her fucking wife where is she" I shout this girl has pissed me off. That's when I hear it. A giggle that could calm all my nerves, all my anger and that could fill my heart with the purest joy. Ellie.

I race to her bed I see her lay there her neck in a brace she looks banged up. Fluids and blood hanging around her.

"Baby" I say tears roll down my face as I lean in a kiss her. The kiss like magic it's been so long.

"Hey baby I'm okay, really I am, I mean that was sexy"

"What was"

"You being so angry at the person"

I can't help but laugh at what she says but that's when I see her cry.

"Hey hey el it's okay things will be okay"

"No le I don't think they will"

"What do you mean"

"The babies Leah"

I feel my colour drain.

"What about them"

"They're sending the head specialist consultant, Leah they couldn't hear any heart beats"

"Aayy baby they're strong like you there has to be a mistake."

Just a mistake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.8K 150
Sophie Kelly is a 26 year old solicitor living in the countryside to avoid the hustle and bustle of city life. When a storm grounds transport in Ire...
57.2K 1.7K 31
Rosalie had to leave London after having her heart broken. Years later, Rosalie is back with a content attitude and a childish four year old. She fi...
33K 1.3K 14
Ali moves to St Albans from her childhood home up north. Will she live to regret her decision? Or Will it be the best decision she has ever made?
204K 6K 44
In the dazzling spotlight of the stadium, Rori Stone soared as a football sensation, but her hidden life played out in the shadows, a carefully guard...