Is she the one - Part Two

By Jwoso92

Ellie and Leah had what looked to the public as a fantastic life. Just gotten married having a baby but behin... More

The aftermath
A Mothers Hug
Marriage counselling- Part Two
The Start of the Break
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
The Regret
The Truth Comes Out
The Blame
The Kiss
The Song
Face Time
The Apology
Best Friends?
The Move out
New house
Holiday
The Baby Shower
Flirting
The night no one expected
The guilt
Im to blame
Is the Distance just too much
An unlikely visitor
The truth comes out
The song of all songs
*A huge thank you*
Can there be too much fame
Thank you
Studio and scan
The doubt, The struggle, The breakup
It was meant to be
This cant be happening
Just a mistake
Together forever, right?
An old face returns
Katie
Day in the life of Leah
Spa break
Spa break part 2
Anti natal class
Final match
Scheduled
Date day & night
The babies are coming
Is this the end?
Is she the one - Part Three - The End

The Show

728 18 1
By Jwoso92

Ellie's PoV

To say yesterday was a shit show was a low blow on what you could have called it. I didn't go to dinner with fletcher I just wanted some alone time. We messaged all night I had a face time with Leah whilst she was at training and spoke with the girls. She seemed to be carrying the world on her shoulders but after my interview I loved seeing her feel less stressed. I met Lia over FaceTime and we had a quick chat she seems like a lovely girl. I noticed when talking to Leah that we both had our wedding rings round our necks on a necklace and It made me smile.

I fall asleep quite early on and I hadn't heard off adele which was weird but maybe she's just having trouble with her fella.

As the sun shines through the slightly open curtains I am awoken to a bang on the door. I stand up and head to it opening it up to see a fresh faced fletcher.

"Hey"

"So you going to let me in" she smiles

I move and open the door wider for her to come in. As I turn round I go to speak but fletcher cuts me off.

"Let me speak, I missed you last night I wish I was with you but I couldn't get out of the meal, I'm sorry everything is happening like this but I promise you I didn't and would never say anything."

As she's talking she's walking over to me. I look her in the eye I look all disheveled she looks perfect.

"Cari" I whisper fletcher has never heard me say her actual name.

"I believe you. I say wrapping my arms around her neck and pulling her into a hug. I feel her grip me tight.

"Thank you"

"Sorry I'm like this you just woke me up" I giggle.

"Still beautiful as ever" she winks at me as we part ways.

"I have to go but I needed to speak to you, please come to the concert tonight" I look at her and smile.

"I'll be there"

"I'll send a car for you be ready for 6"

I nod.

6pm

I'm ready for the night I won't lie I want to impress fletcher so I squeeze myself into a skirt I mean my belly isn't too big from the front i look as flat as a pancake but as soon as I turn to the side my bump shows.

I head to the waiting car not before messaging Adele to tell her I'm out. Which she replies instantly that she's already out and to have a good night. She's so weird sometimes I mean she nice now but yesterday was a total bitch.

I send Leah the picture of me and ask if I look okay. That's when she calls me.

"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to disturb you"

"Don't worry I needed your help anyway."

"Okay hit me with it."

She giggles "okay first off you look amazing where you off too? And second I'm taking Lia out tonight and I don't know what to wear"

I roll my eyes. She knows what ever she wears she will look amazing.

"Okay so first off thank you and I'm going to fletchers last concert. And second you always look amazing what ever you wear but be the dom tonight Leah, win her over wear a suit maybe beige hair down"

"Okay so how much have you thought about me in a suit"

I laugh "don't flatter yourself le but....a lot"

I hear a soft moan escape her mouth and it gives me flutters "le....stop"

I hear her groan. "Okay sorry, I know. I miss seeing you and baby"

"We will be back soon for our next scan where we find out if baby is a girl or a boy"

"El I'm so excited you know. I can't wait to be a mum"

"Me either le, but I gotta go I'm pulling up at the stadium have a good night don't blow it with Lia she's a lovely woman" I smile.

"Bye el"

I put the phone down. Nerves in my belly or it's baby fluttering away either way I'm excited to see fletcher.

"Here she is" I hear her say as I walk in.

I watch as she steps of the chair. She looks at me.

"Fuck...sorry you look beautiful" she smiles walking towards me. I smile as we hug.

I stand at the side of the stage watching fletcher do her thing that's when she makes an announcement.

"LA I have a surprise for you all, I have a special guest who I hope will sing with me." She looks at me and I shake my head. Fuck.

"Please welcome Ellie Williamson" I hear the crowd go mental chanting my name. Fuck it's been a long while since I've been on stage. I take a deep breath and walk on.

"You will know the song you got this" she whispers in my ear. A production member runs on with an ear pack. I hear the song start. It's the song we did years ago together it was a hit.

"Okay....lets go" I say

The song starts and fletchers holds my hand through the song.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Leah's PoV

I get ready for training when Ellie messages me a picture of her. She looks amazing.

I ring her there's no need for texting.

"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to disturb you"

"Don't worry I needed your help anyway."

"Okay hit me with it."

I  giggle I feel nervous "okay first off you look amazing where you off too? And second I'm taking Lia out tonight and I don't know what to wear"

"Okay so first off thank you and I'm going to fletchers last concert. And second you always look amazing what ever you wear but be the dom tonight Leah, win her over wear a suit maybe beige and hair down"

"Okay so how much have you thought about me in a suit"

She laughs that sweet laugh "don't flatter yourself le but....a lot"

a soft moan escape my mouth "le....stop"

I groan. "Okay sorry, I know. I miss seeing you and baby"

"We will be back soon for our next scan where we find out if baby is a girl or a boy"

"El I'm so excited you know. I can't wait to be a mum"

"Me either le, but I gotta go I'm pulling up at the stadium have a good night don't blow it with Lia she's a lovely woman" I smile at her words.

"Bye el"

When she puts the phone down I head to training. It goes as well as can be me and Lia flirt a little throughout and I feel happy. The happiest I've been in a long time.

"So Lia I was hoping you will join me tonight at a dinner" I ask nervous of her answer.

"I'd love to Leah what time"

"I'll pick you up at 7, dress code is fancy"

I smile at her.

"Got it" she walks off.

"Oh yeah what was that about" I hear Jen say next to me.

I fill her in and she can see how happy I am.

"Be good Leah don't do anything I wouldn't"

"Not much then" I shout after her as she runs in front. She puts her thumb up making me laugh.

6:30

I'm ready, I look at myself in the mirror I look good, Ellie was right beige and hair down. I'm nervous why am I nervous. I spray myself with my perfume and head to the car.

As I pull up outside lias house I watch as she walks to the car she looks amazing. I can't help but bite my lip.

"Looking good Williamson"

"As do you" I manage to say with a big goofy grin.

The dinner is in full swing the food lovely a little posh for me but it was nice we start to mingle with people our pictures being taken but I feel so comfy when I'm with her. I just hope she feels the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 4.5K 50
Lioness captain, Leah Williamson, is finally heading off to Ibiza after coming off a Euros win. She's there with some of her closest friends, who enc...
46.7K 940 13
The second part the "The captain and me" the story title is likely to change when I think of a better one Coming back down to Earth from the highs o...
55.9K 1.7K 32
Leah doesn't let new people into her life. She is a fairly well known "celebrity" now. She isn't sure who to trust other than those she was close wit...
163K 1.8K 25
Story about Leah Williamson and Y/n (your name) (Y/n is a football player)