Transmigration As A Deruth He...

By Nulho1

All I could see, was darkness as a strong sound hit my ear. . . . "husband?" I opened my eyes, saw the f... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48

47

1K 70 30
By Nulho1

The war ended quickly after Deruth intervened even though Deruth coughed up a little blood.

"Send this bastard to Alberu. I'll take care of the other prisoners."

Deruth said that as he threw the unconscious Syrem to the ground.

“Dad, do you really want to take that white-haired bastard?”

Cale asked with a displeased look.  Clopeh was an ambitious man and he knew he would not hesitate to kill allies just because they knew something they were not supposed to know.

"I have my own way. I will leave the northeast region to you."

Because the plan that Rok Soo made seemed safe, Deruth felt that he did not need to be present in the battle.

After all, there was a lot of business at Henituse castle that Deruth had to handle.

Rok Soo nodded in understanding.

"You don't need to worry about that, Dad. Thank you for saving us."

Rok Soo still looked calm when he was the one bleeding the most.

Deruth sighed softly and raised his hand, wanting to use magic to clean the blood on Rok Soo's body.

"Dad, don't clean this blood. This will let people know what the situation is at Henituse castle when I go to the naval base."

Rok Soo smiled slyly and Cale just sighed when he heard that.

Deruth nodded and stroked the heads of the two.

"Take care of yourselves."

Both of them nodded excitedly when Cale called Alberu to tell him about their victory in a cocky tone.

.

.

.

After getting tired of doing all the work, Deruth returned to his room to sleep.

Seeing Violan on his bed, Deruth didn't really care and immediately slept beside her.

It was tiring to use his godly powers when he was in a human body.

.
.
.

After some time asleep, Deruth opened his eyes, seeing a quite handsome man drinking tea quietly.

"Long time no see, Strength."

Hearing the name 'Strength', Deruth knew the person in front of him was a god.

Deruth looked at the mirror in the room and could see his true form.

"Who are you?"

Even if Deruth had reawakened his godly powers, he didn't have any memories of the time when he became a god.

"It's kind of sad, one of my close friends doesn't remember me."

The man sighed as he poured tea into the cup in front of Deruth.

"I'm God of Balance. I am one of the many ancient gods who still exist because no soul can replace me."

Even though the man wasn't very calm, Deruth could see that the man's eyes were very tired.

"So, I'm your close friend? How about the Goddess of fate?"

The god of balance chuckled at that.

"You are close friends with 3 other ancient gods. That is me, the Goddess of fate, and the God of freedom. There was another Goddess, but she was replaced after finding her successor."

The God of Balance's eyes looked sad as if he didn't want to say who the final Goddess was.

"The god of freedom is the oldest of all the gods."

Because of that, the God of freedom is free to do whatever he wants.

A god who is not bound by any laws to the universe.

"I envy him."

The God of Balance could only sigh tiredly as he drank his tea.

"So, why did you call me here?"

If it's just to vent, Deruth doesn't have time for that.

"Heh, you never change even after being 3 different people."

The God of Balance put down his teacup.

"I could tell you this easily, but because we're close friends, I'm inviting you up to my place. You should be happy about that."

Deruth rolled his eyes unconcerned.

"You might lose control or just want to fight with that person if you are faced with someone who uses demonic powers."

?

Deruth was confused.  Why would he lose control because of that?

"Even if you don't remember it, your soul must have responded. That's because you lost everything as a god of strength because of Demon."

!?

The God of Balance placed his hand in front of Deruth's face.

"I'll give you an important memory of that."

Soon, Deruth felt as if he was losing consciousness again.  The last thing he saw was the God of Balance looking tired and sad.

- Hey balance, you were so mean not to call me when you picked up our close friend.

The God of Balance sighed tiredly when he heard the voice of the God of freedom in his head.

- By the way, I have a saint after a long time!  He's also very cute!  You have to see it!

- Balance, my saint finally wants to tell someone about his problems!  You have to see it!

The God of Balance sighed tiredly hearing the voice of the Goddess of water in his head as well, but he smiled at that and replied to the Goddess of water when he ignored the God of freedom.

'Hehe, he never changes.'

God of freedom chuckled as he didn't really care and seeing to the side, watched his sweet saint hugging the kids around him.

.

.

.

Deruth opened his eyes, seeing himself moving against his will.

'This must be the memory that God of Balance said...'

Deruth sees himself taking care of the souls of children who may go to heaven or the circle of reincarnation later in his place.

The God of Strength really enjoyed his time taking care of all the children's souls before sending them to their rightful places.

'......Did I get the nickname of god wrong?'

Deruth saw how he used to take care of all the souls of those poor children.

Where did the title God of Strength come from?

That would be more fitting with the name of the God of children.

!

The god of strength twisted his body and punched someone who was suddenly standing behind him.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaang!

'........'

Deruth took back his thoughts.  He really lives up to his name.

Just one punch could completely obliterate a mountain.

"Freedom, I told you not to appear behind me like that."

God of Strength sighed as God of freedom just chuckled at that.

"You always do that. It's not easy to make mountains, you know."

Balance sighed when he too appeared.

"Ah, why are you so fast? You left me behind."

The goddess of fate appears in super fine clothes, with a good makeup face.

"Why do you always play at my place? You have your own place."

The God of Strength sighed as the god of freedom snapped his fingers, making the previously destroyed mountain return to its original state.

"Am I late?"

A Goddess whose face was very sweet and dressed like a soft pink hanfu landed near the God of Strength.

When he landed, all the empty land there had flowers blooming.

"You come too, Flower."

The God of Strength didn't seem to care about the others, but he seemed gentle towards the newly arrived Goddess.

"Yes! I want to give those children a flower before they go to heaven or the circle of reincarnation."

Flowers appeared in the hands of the Goddess with that sweet face.

Deruth who saw this was sure that the Goddess' name was the Goddess of flowers.

Maybe that was the Goddess who had been replaced with a soul that matched her title as the God of balance said.

But Deruth didn't feel there was anything wrong with it all.

?

Deruth looked at the Goddess of fate, who gritted her teeth at how the God of Strength was so close to the Goddess of flowers.

The God of Freedom said something to the Goddess of Fate, but Deruth couldn't hear it at all.

.

.

!?

The environment that was previously fine, suddenly changed.

The sky turned red when the demons invaded the place.

"Fate! I told you, you can't do that stupid thing! You can't write fate for a god! Look at what's happening now!"

Deruth saw the God of freedom scolding the Goddess of fate as he continued to defeat the devil with his power.

All the powers of the gods are currently locked apart from the power of the god of freedom due to the actions of one Goddess.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaang!

!?

The God of Strength kept attacking protecting the souls of those poor children even when he shouldn't have been able to use his powers.

"Strength, are you crazy!? Stop it! You will be sealed!"

The God of Freedom continued to attack as he shouted at the God of Strength.

Wiiiing!

!?

"Flower! Stop it! You are a weak Goddess!"

The God of Balance tried to stop the Flower Goddess from creating a barrier between the souls of the innocent children.

"I can't let the souls of those poor children disappear without them feeling what love is!"

The flower goddess cried as she tried her best to create a shield with her sealed power.

The goddess of fate shivered when she saw what she had done...

Even though she just wanted to write the fate that the God of Strength fell in love with her! 
Just that!

The Place of the God of Strength was completely destroyed because of that.  The 3 strongest demon kings are equivalent to gods there too.

It was a complete mess.

'If it has to be sealed, I have to fix what I've done.'

?

The entire area lit up as everything seemed to be rearranged.

[The demon invasion never happened-]

Tusk!

!?

"Strength!"

All the Gods and goddesses were shocked to see the God of Strength who was stabbed by the demon king.

The God of Strength is one of the most beloved gods among them after the Goddess of flowers.

  No one expected the god of strength to be pierced by the demon king before the Goddess of fate could change everything.

The reason God hates demons is because demons can kill them.

The God of Strength looked at his destroyed place, some of the souls of the children who disappeared due to the incident and looked towards the God of freedom.

"Please take care of those who remain, Freedom..."

With that, the soul of the God of Strength slowly disappeared even more.  The hatred for the devil grew within him, seeing all the souls of those poor children disappear.

The goddess of fate gritted her teeth again.

[The demon invasion never happened, and the God of Power could be reincarnated in another body without his memories!]

The goddess of fate coughed up blood.  She couldn't let the person she loved die.

Even if he were to once again become human...

"Strength!"

The Goddess of flowers stretched out her hand to reach the God of Strength with tears streaming down her eyes profusely.

But the God of Strength turned into particles that could no longer be achieved.

The last thing Deruth saw, was only the Goddess of Flowers being appeased by the God of Balance and the God of Freedom.

With that, Deruth's vision darkened again, when he opened his eyes again, he was on his bed, sleeping next to Violan.

- the natural law for Gods or Goddesses, is that they cannot love each other.  So, enjoy your life as a human as long as you can.  Only Freedom can violate that natural law.

Deruth could hear the voice of the God of Balance in his head.  He sounded tired, but he was fine now.

Deruth looked at his hands.

'I'm sure the reason he showed me this is because I might encounter someone who uses demonic powers in the future.'

Deurth's power could easily destroy that world.

'How is the Goddess of fate doing?'

Deruth asked remembering the Goddess of Fate was the first one that greeted him.

- You won't meet her even if you become a god again.  The goddess of fate violated a taboo that she should not have violated.

The God of Balance sounded annoyed.

- She was sealed after what she did.  But she can still do her job.  So, it's impossible for you to see her.

Deruth just nodded and looked up at the sky which was starting to dawn.

The presence of the god around Deruth disappeared, making Deruth know that the God of balance had severed his connection with that world.

"Well, I can't waste my third life, right?"

Deruth muttered as he stroked Violan's head who was still asleep looking tired after the war.

Well, demon or whatever, Deruth is ready to face it.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Ellen: No wonder L.H Deruth really dislikes Kim Seung Jong.

Leon: I want to feel bad for the Goddess of Fate, but I'm annoyed at the same time.

Kind Clopeh: You're not alone...

Preggo Cale: It's hard to be God, huh? What the hell is that they cannot have a relationship?

Depressed Venion: ...... What's your relationship with the Goddess of Flower?

L.H Deruth: As if I know. It's just the last memories of mine.

Bern: Didn't seem as lover. Maybe like Brother and Sister relationship.

Ghost Basen: Wha- It's clearly she trying to reach L.H Deruth! How can you see it that way!?

Kim Seung Jong: Since she had a pure heart like Ciel. It's hard to treat her bad, right?

Ciel: Ahh, that must be hard for her to see someone she cherishes gone...

Ellen: Don't you hate God? Change your perspective after seeing her? *Teased*

Kim Seung Jong: Tell him to stop glaring at me then.

L.H Deruth: So stop showing your shamanic power to me.

Leon: C'mon, let's be more understanding. Stop you two...

Naru Cale: Why my God was there? Is he slack off?

Kind Clopeh: *Embarrassed*

Okay, hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 152 39
Kaylee is your typical good-girl. But things take a turn when she bumps into a 'bad boy' at a party. ...
464 24 51
--Updated weekly-- "Why are you following me?" "I am free to roam anywhere within Barracks, am I not?" "Aldaire will be displeased if he sees us tog...
27.6K 1.7K 15
Lee Chung-ae was an average woman. She was just walking back to her apartment when suddenly she got into an accident which lead her to her death. A g...
56.4K 2.9K 16
How do you feel when you Saw someone who looked exactly like Someone that was supposed to be Dead? "Cale-nim...?" "That Is My name. Do I know you?" F...