Second life/ Omegaverse Botto...

By ra2bunn

Yoongixbts A story where Yoongi ends up as an omega in another universe/dimension whatever, where omegas, bet... More

To Sum It Up-
Suck It Up
Huh
Another One?
Eh
Skks
Hitcha
Skaaadush
Pewpew
Badum
Oompf
Yooooha
Pluff
Eum
Kojjja
Shuush
Ratatattaa
Jelassss
Ihhhsss
Tsks
Idfkkkkk
Fruuuujji
Eillllo
Tuuuuuk
Woooo
Loppppara
Zuuuuauaua
Uuuueeeeet
Pluuuuuuuuooo
Guuubaa
Skuzzzzvsgag
Jiiisiaiaia
Hahahahajdis
Gsghahs
Ueuwiw
Aaaaa
Bbbbbb
Ccccc
Ddddd
Eeeeee
Ffffff
Ggggggg
Hhhhh
Jjjjjj
Kkkk
Lllllll
Mmmmm
Nnnnnn
Ooooooo
Pppppppowowowo
IIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKK
Ueueueue
Laiabau
Olsufg
Kaonah
Osjsu
U u jd
Oahsu
Tka
Toa
Taijs
Tlai
Uskif
Jsiaj
Aobs
Oahau
Laisb
Jsisn
Najabksj
Uoaab7
Frigo
Jauav
Jaovfia
Jsiab
J da
Sgu
U ô
S sa k
Is Sija
Subssj
Ykduna
Baoan
Iajsjsn
Jdis
Oabs
Zeia
Jgaix
Aox
Oaja
Ksosn
Jsoana
Uwis
Hyia
Jaiawbr
Jaisdvak
Nakfh
Ajoabfb
Iaoabhs
Sjishs
Sjsjssjoqms
Jsianbd
Hgtg
Jsosnka
Sjiswp
KagsH
Osjbs
J
Hj
Sh
NJ Sm
Aj
BAAAAAAAAM
Ting ting ton
Whosh
Tsks
Gusgusgus
Zumbaaaaidfkanymore
Tulululu
Joah
Stfuyo
Hauuuua
Joooooooooooooooooooooon
Akkakakaka
Slslslslslslsl
fiX oN
Fidididi
Alidjaosi
Apapaosoapapap
Lalalalalady
Abrakadabra

Salamidfk

489 43 3
By ra2bunn

A day at work, Namjoon every now and then visiting him and pretty much back to his usual routine.

Just when he was finished with his work and packed his stuff there he was greeted with none other than Taehyung who stood outside of the company building in front of his car while waiting for the smaller.

"Oh~ baby is done working? Took you long enough." Taehyung grinned, arm wrapping around Yoongis waist only to watch the smaller roll his eyes.

"Why are you picking me up?"

"Why wouldn't I? I had some spare time.."

"and?" Yoongi now asked knowing damn well that Taehyung was up to something if he picked him up.

".. I wanna go shopping with you."

"Again?"

"What do you mean again? The last time we went shopping was like.. A month ago..?"  Taehyung now argued only for Yoongi to look at him a bit dumbfounded.

".. And?"

"and? That's a whole month! Come on, let me buy you something pretty. That's only fair, my pretty omega getting something pretty." Taehyung grinned a bit from ear to ear as he pulled Yoongi towards the door of the car.

He really could say what he wanted, Taehyung would spoil the fuck out of him.

A small pat on his butt and a small grumble from Yoongi, the omega sitting down in the huge ass car while Taehyung kept driving them around.

The alpha was spoiled, probably raised to be behaving like this, yet it only irritated Yoongi sometimes.

Walking through endless of stores, Taehyung picking out things without a second thought, not even bothering to look at the price tag while he was just walking along and wondered if this all really was worth so much money.

"How about this..? Gosh.. Or perhaps in white? Why don't we buy matching shirts? Matching underwear as well~?"

A grin on Taes face that didn't seem to wear off even when Yoongi gave him an bit of a tired look.

So there he stood, just watching as Taehyung walked back and forth through the aisles, some employees trying to help him find something suitable while Yoongi felt a bit lost.

Looking around for a while only to get distracted by something that seemed way more interesting than shopping with Taehyung.

A shop selling tangerine based drinks and sweets.

That was like a match made in heaven.

"Tae.. I'll go over there for a second." Yoongi spoke, looking over at Taehyung who seemed deeply in thought as he looked at two different shirts who had a slighty different sleeve lenght.

"Mhm.. Okay.."

Tangerine ice cream.

Enough for Yoongi make this trip worth it.

Taehyung could buy him endless of clothes but he would never beat the happiness Yoongi felt while eating tangerines with that.

Taehyungs hands full with dozens of bags while staring a bit in disbelief at Yoongi who happily sat on a small table on the opposite of him while peacefully eating his ice cream.

"..you left the store because of this?"

"Mhm.. Worth it."

As much as Taehyung irritated Yoongi, Yoongi sometimes also irritated Taehyung With his behavior.

Tangerines seemingly seemed to be more important than going shopping with him.

Perhaps Taehyung just had to rethink his strategies.

".. What is all this..?" Hoseok asked a bit wide eyed as he looked at Taehyung and the dozens of bags he brought inside the building.

"Clothes." Was all Taehyung said before glancing at Yoongi who was calmly standing in the doorway behind him while sipping his smoothie.

About to walk with Yoongi back to his room only for Hoseok to snatch the smaller and steal a sip of his drink.

".. Huh? What's that? Tastes a bit strange."

"It's not strange, it's delicious." Yoongi now said, getting out of Hobis grip to continue following Taehyung while Hoseok watched him in disbelief.

Usually the omega was a bit relucant to go with Taehyung, and now suddenly he just walked alongside him that easily?

He just thought it was an exception, but the whole damn day he saw Yoongi following Taehyung around like some lost puppy.

Jimin looked just as lost.

That changed however after another hour when both, the alpha and the beta stood in front of Taehyungs door, trying to listen in on what was happening inside his room.

".. Do you hear anything?"

"Nada.."

"Three."

"Two."

"Three!"

"..fine three.. But now go and try them on."

Jimin and Hoseok both looking a bit confused as they listened in only to wait for a few more minutes, only Taehyungs hum of approval being heard.

"Looks good.. Next one... Woah~ that one is pretty. You should wear that the next time we-"

"Okay I'm going in!" Jimin finally said, Hoseok not being able to stop the smaller as jimin just barged in, staring at Taehyung who sat on the end of the bed and Yoongi who stood besides the shopping bags.

".. What?" Taehyung only asked as he looked at the two, both Hoseok and Jimin staring at them before looking suspiciously at Taehyung.

".. What's going on in here?" Hoseok asked only for Taehyung to shrug his shoulders innocently.

"He's trying on his new clothes."

"..willingly? Without being grumpy?" Jimin now asked a bit unsure as he looked at Yoongi who stared at the two of them before glancing back at Tae with a raised eyebrow.

".. Yes.. Willingly."

"Baby~ don't you wanna come along with us instead? We could watch your favorite show, the one with the kittens." Hoseok now tried to convince Yoongi to come along only for the omega to glance back and forth between Hoseok and Taehyung as if trying to make a decision.

".. No thanks."

"..no..?"

Hoseok stared at Yoongi in disbelief, Jimin blinking a few times as if to try and figure out why Yoongi suddenly was so focused on Taehyung and make it make sense.

"Did you have sex?"

A awful silence, Yoongi looking a bit dumbfounded at Jimin who then looked a bit frustrated as Hoseok nudged his shoulder.

"what!? I was just trying to figure this out.. Omegas get a bit clingy after sex so I thought that might be it.."

"..I mean.. I wouldn't mind if my lovely little mate wanted to." Taehyung grinned a bit only for the omega to give him an annoyed glare.

"And I wouldn't mind if you shut up for a second."

Leaning up and making his way to the door, Yoongi grumbling a bit only for Taehyung to now quickly stand up.

"No no! Four! I'll give you four!"

The omega glancing back at Taehyung only to shake his head.

"Five?.. Six!? Seven? I'll buy you a whole box!"

Yet Yoongi kept grumbling, walking without another look back out of the room.

Hoseok and Jimin now staring at Taehyung in silence while the male threw himself back on the bed with a defeated groan.

".. What was that? Six? Seven? A box of what?"

Jimin asked curiously, though Taehyung kept quiet for a few seconds.

".. Nothing.."

"Tae come on.. If you keep this a secret I think we might have to tell Jin about it." Hoseok now warned, looking at Taehyung who rolled his eyes a bit annoyed.

"Tangerines"

"...tangerines..?"

"He's.. A sucker for tangerines."

Both Jimin and Hoseok staring at Taehyung for an second before looking absolutely dumbfounded.

They didn't know what they expected, but this wasn't it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 228 10
A/B/O Universe Omega Jimin is trying to do everything he could to regain his mates memory back after a tragic accident he had, sadly the last memory...
15.2K 670 23
WHERE JUNGKOOK IS THE PACKS ALPHA AND JIMIN IS THE BEAUTIFUL OMEGA THAT EVERYONE WISH TO HAVE. WHAT IF FATE BRINGS THEM TOGETHER BUT ONE OF THEM HATE...
123K 4.2K 56
Kim Taehyung and his two best friends Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin are juniors in Bangtan Highschool. Everything seems to be going well until a group o...
187K 7.9K 41
Join YoonMinSeok as they navigate through their love life. A story in which BTS find the way to Love themselves. In this story, there would be: - sen...