[BL]After Transmigration I Be...

By CaughtYouOnTheSpot

Shen Nuoyan, a young lad of modern times transmigrated into a Chinese historical novel and became the Emperor... More

IMPORTANT
Chapter 01
CHARACTERS
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Announcement
Emperor's Harem
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Other Characters
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
WARNING!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Shen Nuo's Family
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's Note.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 17

6.7K 253 30
By CaughtYouOnTheSpot

The glimmering moon rays filtered through the rather weak canopy of bamboo, leaving little glints and glimmers. A night owl cried faraway. The hot springs at the depths of this bamboo forest was the private territory of Li Yanlong.

It was large with pillar like mossy stones rising off the slightly warm and bubbling waters. There was a pavilion by the side, provided with necessities for a bath.

A curiously carved narrow stony stairway led the way to the waters below. There were some places where water was only up to the ankles. In some places the water ran waist deep. There were also few places were the water was up to one's chest.

It was already past midnight. Shen Nuo followed Yanlong through the silent bamboos toward the hot springs and his face looked like a smudged cashew nut. It was only that evening he suddenly received the Dog Emperor's orders summoning him.

What now? To help him bath? This Dog was really dreaming so high. Shen Nuo spat.

Let's see if you don't chase me out by yourself! I'll disgust you dog until you feel sick when you hear my name!

There were no maids here. And the Emperor never let maids or servants serve him whenever he bathed. He did everything by himself. He entered into the pavilion and went to a rack to take a bathrobe but it was soon snatched away by a pair of trouble searching hands.

Shen Nuo smiled broadly displaying his set of thirty two teeth. "Let this consort do it for you!"

Yanlong: "..." What was Shen Nuo playing at? Nevermind! He walked towards the banks of the hot springs and bent down to take off his boots.

But Shen Nuo threw the bathrobe away and immediately prostrated on the ground forth him, pulling the black leather boots off. "Let this consort do it for you, ok?"

Yanlong: "..."

The Emperor shook his head dismissively and raised his hand to pull off his jade crown.

Shen Nuo threw away the boots and almost tore off his hair as he pulled off the jade crown in haste. "Let this consort do it for you!"

The long and shiny silky raven hair cascaded down the Emperor's slim waist immediately. The Emperor pursed his thin lips.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked creasing his sword brows testily.

But Shen Nuo smiled to him sweetly. "Your Majesty, this consort suddenly understood. He had been rude to you. He asks for forgivings. It's his duty to serve Your Majesty. Please feel free!"

The Emperor raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

Shen Nuo nodded furiously. His face looked cute under the gentle moonlight.

"Alright!" The Emperor said, stretching his arms either sides. "Then undress Zhen!"

Shen Nuo nearly dropped the jade crown. "What -?"

Emperor Li pretended to narrow his eyes. "Is there anything wrong, Consort Shen? You want Zhen to bath with the Dragon Robe? Zhen told you to undress Zhen." He reminded in a gloomy voice.

Shen Nuo was dumbfounded. Sweat drooped down his temples despite the cold wind that blew. He just wanted to piss off the Emperor. But...

What the fuck are you resisting for, Shen Nuo, you have the same things as his! Just keep calm and peel the damn clothes off and pretend you saw nothing!

And then Shen Nuo was shocked by his own thoughts again. Why should he be nervous? Both are men! It was not like that the Emperor had something that he didn't have.

Shen Nuo's face now looked as if to drip blood. It was a rich cross between strawberry and black currant.

Just grit your teeth and do it, ok? Yeah, just like that, calmly, like meditation...

Shen Nuo slowly reached out his hands towards the collar of the Emperor's dress. But Yanlong grasped him by his wrist and lowered his hands to his waist. "First the waist belt!"

But to do things were hard than simply speaking. Shen Nuo's entire body shuddered as his fingertips touched the Emperor's waist belt. Since that night the Emperor pressed him to a rack and bit his ear, he had been feeling uneasy with the Emperor around. He pulled the belt away with trembling hands and didn't dare to look at the Dog.

Fuck the original Shen Nuo! Shen Nuo cursed in his heart. If it was not for he bearing the body of that damn original shit who loves the Emperor to the point of shuddering when he touch him, how can his body react like this?

He got off the golden outer robe slowly and the inner robe of silken black came into view. Shen Nuo was speechless. Why does one have to dress so much?

He slowly unbuttoned the black dress and undressed it only to find another white dress beneath.

Shen Nuo: "..."

He slowly raised his eyes to look at the Emperor, only to get his eyes locked with the piercing gaze of the Emperor. A freezing shudder ran down his back.

He lowered his head immediately and tightly closed his eyes.
Holy Shit! Why is he looking at me like that, like...like I'm sausages...

"Zhen does not have the whole night, Shen Nuo, you better quicken." Yanlong's icy voice said in is ear, making him jump onto his feet.

Shen Nuo nodded like a chameleon and hurriedly bent down to do his work. His lips trembled and fingertips shivered.

Why is it so hot? Why my face is burning? Why am I dizzy?

As Shen Nuo pulled away the last piece of cloth the Emperor was wearing, the strong smell of Sandalwood hit his nose at once. And looking at the naked figure with only a pair of white trousers forth him, Shen Nuo froze stunned.

He stood frozen forth the Emperor in silence, looking at his naked chest speechlessly.

It had tight muscles that were well refined and distinct lined abbs with great vigor and beauty. It was full of power and strength. That snow jade skin was pale and almost translucent under the gentle moonlight, giving it a strange glistening lustre of pearls.

This of an alluring beauty...who would not be fascinated? Shen Nuo stared at it with his mouth half open and didn't realize what he was doing.

Li Yanlong narrowed his eyes in satisfaction. "You like it?"

Shen Nuo's eyes widened suddenly when he realized what he had been doing. He thought he was going to have a heart attack. He immediately took a several steps back and flattened himself onto a stony wall. His heart was beating like thunder. He was breathing hard with his pitiful chest rising and falling rapidly.

He couldn't even speak. Shameless! This dog was really shameless!

The Emperor noticed the terrible surge of emotions in that frightened face and was in a very good mood. "If you like it, then that's better. Shen Nuo, it's time you do your duty as a wife. Tonight, Zhen can- "

"Your Majesty!" Shen Nuo switched back from dog to the honorific Emperor at once. "I...I...I -"

"I what -?"

"This consort, unlike your other consorts and concubines, doesn't have papaw breasts and hippo waists. So he really cannot satisfy Your Majesty!"

The Emperor raised his brows. "How can Zhen tell that without testing it?"

"Of course you are not satisfied and you won't be satisfied. Trust me! I...I only have my flat chest and flat butt!" Shen Nuo said reassuringly with big eyes. "It's really not enough for your precious dog- ahem, Dragon body! So don't even touch me!"

He spoke so seriously and anyone would have been convinced with it. Anyone would have been tempted to believe it...

But Yanlong was an exception. He had secretly adored Shen Nuo since the day Shen Nuo was born. That was a secret that only he knew in this world. A single word of Shen Nuo is but adding pine oil to fire. Only Yanlong knew how much he restrained himself every moment he saw him.

He liked Shen Nuo. He loved Shen Nuo but he never revealed it. He never showed it. He always gave him the cold shoulder and suppressed his feelings behind his cold and ruthless face...

He married him, but never touched him even for once. He gave him comforts but never spoke a word to him. Was that really because he don't like men as the rumors said?

He actually don't like men, but Shen Nuo was an exception. Everybody thought that Shen Nuo was left untouched because he did not like Shen Nuo. But only he knew why he didn't. He was afraid that once he did, he won't be able to control himself anymore.

Shen Nuo was his poison, his thirst that never quenched... But he could never touch him. Because though they married, even from the beginning, they weren't fated together... The reason, forget it!

He stared at Shen Nuo darkly. Then he looked away. "Hurry up and undress Zhen's pants!"

"!!!" Shen Nuo felt like floating. To undress that man's only pants? And then what? He wanted to grow wings and fly away. He wanted to dig a hole and burry himself.

His face was now a deep purple. It was steaming hot, almost evaporating off the sweat that dropped down his temples...

Yanlong took a step forward causing the other person to gasp panic-stricken. Shen Nuo's back was already pressed onto the cold stony wall and he could no longer step back. His eyes widened when the Emperor took another step closer and trapped him between his tall body and the wall.

The strong smell of Sandalwood was making Shen Nuo more dizzy. The Emperor leaned forward, raising Shen Nuo's face by the chin. Their faces were suddenly so close. Shen Nuo went limp and couldn't even shake a finger.

And for the first time forth the terrifying eyes of the Emperor, Shen Nuo was frightened.

"Look at me Shen Nuo, and say which part of Zhanhua is better than me!"

Shen Nuo stared at Yanlong paralyzed. He wanted to scream loudly. And amid that hellish mental torture, he genuinely thought about the matter over.

Zhanhua and Yanlong both are handsome. Zhanhua is calm and patient, also kind and reachable. But the Emperor is hot and sexy, and with one look with his bewitching face, he can kill a soul...

Yanlong pursed his thin lips. His aura was getting darker and colder. He tried hard to control himself but finally he couldn't. This hooligan dared to compare him with that rat with handsome looks! He grasped from Shen Nuo's collar and threw him into the pool.

Shen Nuo gasped. He sank into the slightly warm waters with a great splash and swallowed a considerable amount of water in the shock. His dress that got drenched in the water dragged down heavily dripping with lines of water drops. He got to his legs and angrily yelled. "Li Yanlong! Did you forget there's a wound in my ear? How dare you!!?"

"It cannot be." Yanlong said in an icy voice looking at him coldly. "If Zhen heard it rightly, your white moonlight had already applied some medicines on it, is Zhen wrong?"

Shen Nuo went pale. His mouth felled open in incredulous disbelief.

Yanlong smirked with distress and shook his head disgustedly. He slowly got down the mossy stairs and entered the warm waters. He came towards Shen Nuo who stood unable even to lift a leg and flee.

"Shen Nuo." He said drawing back his dangerous voice, pressing him onto a rocky wall with streams of cascading waters. "So, tell Zhen, how did your meeting with Zhanhua go? Was it pleasant?"

____________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251 15 10
Jin, a young orphan without friends and often bullied by everyone, dies after getting tortured badly by the loan sharks he owed. He transmigrated to...
9.1K 509 13
"You finally decided to be honest to yourself." "Yes. I realized how stupid I've been." He gazed at the goddess with determined eyes. "I would like...
681 12 8
(UPDATES INTERMITTENTLY) A regular guy gets reincarnated into a palace intrigue novel that he's been reading as a background character. Yes, you've...
4K 174 22
Jean's dream was to be able to graduate from a well known university and pursue his future career as a Professor.But what will happen when he suddenl...