Christmas Fandom Imagines

By TashaAmy1803

It's Christmas and every day till the 25th of December I will post a christmas-esqe fandom imagine. Personal... More

Disclaimer
Day One - Mon-El and the Redhead
Day Two - The Vampire Diaries
Day Three -Ninth Doctor
Day Four - MacGyver
Day Five - Gossip Girl Reboot
Day Six - The Pinkertons
Day Seven - The Tudors
Day Eight - Revenge
Day Nine - Elementary
Day Ten - Merlin
Day Eleven - A Christmas Whowish
Day Twelve - Hawaii Five -0
Day Thirteen - Veronica Mars
Day Fourteen - Criminal Minds
Day Fifteen - Poldark
Day Sixteen - Gossip Girl
Day Seventeen - Riverdale
Day Eighteen - Teen Wolf
Day Nineteen - Emmerdale
Day Twenty - Smallville
Chapter Twenty One - Maganum PI
Day Twenty Two - Charmed
Day Twenty Three - Queen Breanne
Day Twenty Four - Gavin and Stacey
Christmas 2023
Day One - Sleepy Hollow
Day Two - NCIS
Day Three - Formula one
Day Four - The Kardashians
Day Five - The Tudors
Day six - Outlander
Day Seven - House.
Day Eight - Doctor Who
Day Nine - Torchwood-ish
Day Ten - The Royal Family
Day Eleven - Peaky Blinders
Day Twelve - Poldark 2
Day Thirteen - Robin Hood
Day Fourteen - Gavin and Stacey 2
Day Fifteen - Reign
Day sixteen - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Day Seventeen - The Bodyguard.
Day Eighteen - Criminal Minds Suspect Behaviour
Day Nineteen - The Sandman
Day Twenty - Merlin 2
Day Twenty Two - Supernatural
Day Twenty Three - The Royals E!
Day Twenty Four - Queen Charlotte

Day Twenty One - Teen Wolf

28 0 0
By TashaAmy1803

Holly walked through the halls of beacon hills clutching her books to her chest. She had her head down, and wasn't fully concentrating on where she was going. Not until she bumped into someone, her books fell to the ground.

"Watch where you're going freak." Jackson sneered at her and she looked up to him.

"There's no need to be a ass, Jackson. " She grumbled

"What did you say?" he growled but she didn't answer him just collected her books and stood up "I said what did you just say." he shoved her into a locker

"Are you deaf as well as dumb now? I said there is no need to be a ass." she lifts her knee up sharply into his junk causing him to groan and step back letting her go. She quickly moved away and headed to my next class. Pushing her glasses up she sits down at the back of the classroom and watch everyone else come in. Jackson does with Lydia. Scott, Stiles, the new girl who she has yet to learn the name of. The second bell rings and the teacher begins.

"Now since as it the last day before Christmas break. Guess what in nearly every school tradition, you get to do jack all and watch a movie. So enjoy the grinch." people groaned as it was put on. Holly took out her notebook and began sketching the images from her dream. The world became silent around her and she drifted into her own little world.

Even when the bell rang for next class she didn't nice till the teacher brought her out of her daze. she then went on her way through classes and avoiding any more run ins with Jackson. Then she went home. Home was a loose term, it wasn't comfy and full of loving holiday spirit. It was cold and practically empty. He parents weren't even going to be there for the holidays. She was left money for supplies to tidy her over to the holidays. She went grocery shopping and then brought everything home. As she was putting the food away she saw red eyes from the bushes in her back garden. She gasped and left what she was doing to go outside.

"Hello?" she called "Hello." there was no answer

"Stupid Holly, if its a serial killer they're hardly gonna let you know they're there genius." she muttered to herself.

"I wouldn't call myself a serial killer." she jumped hearing a voice behind her and she turned sharply coming face to face with...

"Your Derek Hale." she breathed

"You know who I am." he replied

"Yes." she answered "My parents grew up with yours. The practically idolised your mother. Quite disturbing really." she commented

"That and i've seen you with Scott McCall."

"You seem to notice a lot...Holly." Holly tucked some of her hair back as his eyes pierced into hers.

"It's not that hard when you're a social outcast not even the lower so called losers want to hand out with you. Completely alone in the world, watching from the outside in." she retorted "Why are you here?" she questioned

"I have a question for you."

"And what might that be?"

"Would you like to be on the inside?" he wondered "Have a pack, a family. A way to not be alone anymore." she didn't answer at first thinking about it. if this is what God was offering she wasn't that much interested.

"What do I need to do?"

_______________________

Holly, was given the bite by Derek and she went through transformation into a werewolf. All above bored and with full consent. She met with Erica, Boyd and Issac and was inducted into the pack, they accepted her and she accepted them. They were family now. Scott didn't know any of this right now though. They broke up for Christmas and Holly became more integrated with wolf life. She was at home and she was looking around at the dull and lifeless place. She felt no reason to decorate, it was only going to be her and she was planning to spend most of her time in her room. But now she had a pack, she had people and she was going to do give back what had been given to her.

She dipped into the emergency fund and went shopping. She brought Christmas decorations, more food extra bedding and clothes. She opened up the rooms of her house and made the house a home. Then she invited them around.

"What's all this?" Derek questioned curiously looking at the festive home transformation.

"You promised me a pack and a family, a reason not to be alone anymore. I'm not, we're not. You can and will train us in our new given abilities but this is something better."

"Which is?" Boyd asked

"A home. Derek promised me a family, people who would have my back, a reason not to be alone anymore. When I met all of you I noticed that we're all the same, society and the world had broken us in one way or another. We were the scraps for people to torture and pick on. We're not that anymore." Derek stared at her and he noticed something. For a brief moment her eyes became a silver.

"what was that?"

"What was what?" Holly wondered and he moved closer taking her face in his hands

"Your eyes. They were silver."

"Her eyes turn gold like all of ours do. Derek." Issac said cautiously. And Derek stared at the teen for a long moment before letting her go.

"Well if your all done being weird, I brought presents." she chimed and and turned on her heel.

"So where's your family?" Erica questioned looking at the newly decorated home, picking up ornaments.

"Last time they bothered to check in they were somewhere in Africa. Hard to complain they're neglecting their own daughter when they're trying to save other peoples children and families." Holly called bringing out food and she stopped staring at them "Seriously, we're not in some movie where the bad guy is gonna jump out and start a fight. Coats and shoes off, make yourself comfy."

"Whose the Alpha again?" Derek questioned

"What you're really gonna work us to the bone? It's Christmas, the first one where none of us have to be alone or have to watch over our backs. That's the kind of pack you want to lead? Thats what you really changed us for?" she raised and eyebrow then looked back to the others and nodded. Boyd, Issac and Erica grinned removing their coats and shoes. then joined in. Holly remained looking at Derek.

"Come on boss. Don't be such a sour wolf. It's not gonna kill you if you accept we're more that just your Betas for one Christmas." She lowered the food down and joined the others. Derek sighed and removed his jacket and shoes then rolled up his selves and joined the others.

The newly formed back came together as a family, they played games and ate. And for the first time in a long time were just regular people. The outside world didn't touch them. The next day was Christmas day and Holly got a little something for everyone. She wasn't as bothered about anything return as having this Christmas with people was more than enough to her. Derek on several occasions caught sigh of flashes of silver eyes from the 17 year old. When they were all passed out from the days events, Derek snuck away to his old family home and in search of something. it was a old diary of his mothers something that had survived in a strong box. he flicked through it.

Silver Eyes is a term given to a rare kind of wolf. One that i only saw once when I was a little girl. I asked my mother why a cousin of ours had silver eyes and she told me that these belonged to a True Luna. True Luna's were different from a werewolf who became a Alpha's significant other. A true Luna became one on their own through sheer force of love and determination for their pack. Mothers cousin wasn't born with the gene in fact it skipped her till another alpha turned her. With her transformation I was told that she felt a sense of unwavering loyalty, love, companionship and devotion to those she became connected to. It overruled her love for her blood family. Through receiving the bite she was given something she felt had skipped her along with the werewolf gene. A family connection. They became her family and she became theres. A true Luna bonds with her pack even if through events they become separated in anyway. She is theres and they are hers. She will fight tooth and nail to make sure they're safe.

_________________

Scott had gotten wind that Derek was or rather already had created his own pack with four teens from his school. He was already aware of Issac and Erica, then he figured Boyd and went to talk to him when Holly was revealed to be a part of it all. Derek sent Erica and Issac to fight with Scott but kept Holly back. This was a test. Derek had seen flickers of Holly's true Luna side. But something hadn't fully clicked with her yet. Her eyes flickered from yellow/gold and silver.

"Derek what are you doing? He's hurting them."

"not yet." Derek denied. He was Alpha yes. But she was a true Luna and he figured this would bring it all the way to the surface permanently. Holly watched in angst.

"Don't you get it, this is not about you. He's just adding to his power. It's all about him." Scott tried to tell them. Derek smirked however when he heard the low and viceroys growls coming from next to him. "He makes you feel like he's given you some kind of gift, when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs." Scott pushed Erica and Issac back.

"you're right it is about power. but not in the way your thinking of. The bite is a gift but they've got something stronger." Derek voiced turning his head to Holly "They have family and you just pissed off the mother." Holly stalked closer to Scott her eyes fully and permanently turning silver.

"Holly? It's Holly right. I know you, you sit in the back of the class and draw." she released her claws "Don't listen to him. He's controlling you."

"It's not me thats controlling her. It's her instinct, you hurt her pack and her family. True Luna's really hate that." She then charged at Scott and punched him sending him flying. Scott groaned but Holly didn't let up. She pocked him up and threw him into the stands.

"What is she doing?" Isaac groaned "How is she so strong?" Derek looked down to them

"Maternal instinct came early. Stand up. Boyd, come here." Boyd rushed over to them as Holy leaned over and scratched at Scott.

"Holly! It's over!" Derek called "They're safe. Look all three of them!" Holly turned back around

"He knows, he knows now. Calm down...and come back home." she began to relax and here werewolf features disappeared. Holly looked down at a human Scott.

"Leave my family alone. McCall. They're mine." she turned and left with her pack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 863 26
Imagines and one shots of tv show and movie characters Only gxg I don't own any of the characters in the tv shows and movies I write imagines/one sh...
5.2K 133 16
What if wishes really could come true? What if fiction could become reality? *** TV Shows Included - Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, Th...
647K 27K 140
≫ a collection of imagines for some of my favourite fictional characters and celebrities, part one (Gifs used are from google images, so credit to th...
47.7K 629 30
I'm just a girl writing about hot fictional boys..what can I say? I write imagines for all the spn babes •REQUESTS ARE OPEN• +I DO NOT WRITE SMUT...