Unfulfilled Desires

By ritu5594

What is it about life that makes it so challenging? We may not always have what we want, and the things we d... More

First meeting
A sensual kiss
Someone else
Hasty Morning
Keep Distance
Blacklisted
Thanks to elevator
Oh shit, blood
Surprise or shock
It's my T-shirt
Morning routine
Inside battle
Scary meeting
Your friend?
Just a trailer
Stubborn girl
Coconut nature
Saturday night.
Its time for shopping
Black coffee
Perfect couple
My Sunday
His Fear
Team leader
He doesn't care for me
I hate Monday
Same pinch
Permanent Place
Fighter plane
I can't live without you
Window seat
Challenge Accepted
My mole
Her beautiful mole
His scent
Leg sprain
Honeymoon Couple?
His message
Are you jealous?
Drunk
His Stamina?
That doctor
Nightmare
One night stand
Doctor or poet?
Trap
My self esteem.
Peace of mind 1
Peace of mind 2
Black dress
It's my ghost
Will you marry me?
Do you remember?
She is mine.
Call me by my name.
Her wildness.
I am ready.
I am back
Surprise Chocolate
My senior
Mood swings?
Date?
Sleepless nights.
Crazy for you.
Walk carefully
Three months
It's my fault
Unfulfilled desires
Tit for tat
Not Riya, but madam
Office policies
Their Resignation?
Shopping, my guess?
Goddess of excitement
Do not call
His tail
Is it a mistake?
My regret
Where is my child?
His tears
Compromise?
She is missing.
My returning
Welcome Back
Past calling
His overconfidence
My lost peace
Beer with a friend
Five minutes
Watching Cartoon
It's too late
Sleeping pills
Two conditions
Cartoon movie
Same wristwatch
Two boats
Soft corner?
Payback time
Enough is enough
I can do it.
Am I overweight?
Who changed my dress?
Ginger tea & Maggie
Kiss with feelings
AB negative
A contract
I don't love you.
Don't feel guilty.
Truth revealed
Detective for me?
Trust me
Running hand signature
Your mattress
We caught the fish
Her soft touch
Men will be men
Playing chess
Double Checkmate
Epilogue

In hell

1 0 0
By ritu5594

"Riya's point of view,"

I knocked on Rachit's cabin, clenching my teeth, asking, "Sir, can I come in?"

Rachit and that girl's faces were filled with shock when they saw me there. As though I had caught them stealing something.

"Riya, you're here?" Rachit asked, who was quite nervous when he saw me.

I asked, raising my brows, "Sir, can't I come to your cabin right now?"

He has no right to do this to me. Is he upset to see me here? That's why when he saw me here, the color on his face fled away from him.

"There is no such thing, Riya; you are welcome to visit my cabin. Tell me what you want to do with me." His demeanor had entirely changed today; he was no longer simply conversing with me as he had been, but was instead acting as a professional senior to me.

He usually does this to me just when he is angry with me over something. However, now that he's enraged, what have I done wrong? It's also possible that I've scared both of them, causing Rachit to become upset with me.

"There is no such urgent work, sir; I think you are now too occupied, so I will meet with you later."

I tried everything I could to keep my voice calm, but I couldn't stop my wrath from coming through in my tone. After saying this, I turned to return to my cabin without receiving a reaction from him.

"Wait, Riya." My heart was aching for Rachit, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't keep the tears from welling up.

"Meet Shilpi Khanna," my newest team member.

"Shilpi,hello."

Since seeing that female so close to Rachit, I've developed a hatred for her at first sight.

"Shilpi, this is Riya, our office's Young and Talented Project Director." Rachit smiled as he spoke to me.

So now he's building praise bridges for me to ease my rage.

"Riya, it's a pleasure to meet you." With her hand extended in front of me, she said.

"I wish I could say the same about you." I whispered under my breath.

"Did you say anything?" She wondered as she examined me from head to toe.

"Not at all."

"Oh, and I wanted to work in project testing as well, but my father wanted me to work in marketing."

"So you're uninterested in marketing?" Rachit's gaze did not stray from her face.

Rachit seemed to have forgotten that I was still in the cabin with him. What is it about this girl that has Rachit's gaze fixed on her?

From top to bottom, I examined Shilpi. Wow, she's a lot more attractive than I am.

She wears a blue pencil skirt and a white shirt to show off her style. She's dressed in black pencil heels.

Ugh. Isn't it true that her feet hurt?

Her nails were long and beautifully embellished with nail art. She was wearing dark red lipstick on her lips, as well as eyeliner, kajal, and who knows what else on her face. Her hair had grown up to her shoulders, with a few strands hanging over her face. She had a very attractive appearance.

I fantasized about Rachit and Shilpi as a couple. They looked stunning together, dammit. And then there's me, who does not know what makeup is. Rachit is staring at her now, which explains why he isn't paying attention to me.

"Riya, what are you thinking now?" Shilpi's face drew my attention away from Rachit's voice.

"Is there something wrong with my outfit that you were looking at me like this for?" Shilpi has realized that I'm staring at her.

"No, there isn't anything like that. You have a stunning appearance." I eventually explained why I was staring at her.

"Thank you, but you are more gorgeous than I am, and your simplicity attracts me."

"Yes, that's why Rachit is focusing on your face rather than mine." When I finished listening to her, I muttered under my breath.

"I'm still here, ladies." Rachit cleared his throat and remarked, "You guys should praise each other later."

Shilpi apologized awkwardly.

It's my fault that you're alone with her. I was so envious of Shilpi that I couldn't bear to be around her, even if I wanted to.

"Let's get going, Shilpi. I'll introduce you to the other members of the team."

So now he'll take her to the entire plant and spend the entire day with her. Today I had to express my emotions to Rachit. What should I do now?

Rachit walked out with Shilpi and left me alone in his cabin. Did they leave me alone because they thought I was causing a disturbance between him and Shilpi?

I don't know why I'm such an idiot. Since then, I've been concerned about drawing Rachit's attention. If he needs me, I will come to him. I should concentrate on my work rather than on him. I was heartbroken to see Rachit with another woman, but I tried to persuade my heart that everything was fine.

Jealousy, perhaps?

This feeling is unfamiliar to me. Both Harsh and Rachit had shown no interest in anyone but me before this day. But why did Rachit do this?

Today I spent the entire day imagining Rachit and Shilpi together. Rachit hasn't spoken to me since the morning, and I have received no messages or phone calls from him. In the cafeteria, he also had lunch with Shilpi.

I was venting my annoyances on my coworkers and my job. Rachit was still sitting in his cabin, chatting with Shilpi. Because I knew Rachit was ignoring me, I finished my office work and go without informing Rachit.

Because of Rachit's insistence that I leave work late and spend time with him after hours, I am frequently late to my house. Now that he's preoccupied with Shilpi, I'll be able to get home on time.

I waited for the auto on the side of the road. Then Rachit's car came to a complete halt in front of me.

"Come on, Riya, I'll drop you off at your place as well."

"What does it mean to you, too?" I cast a glance over at Rachit's passenger seat.

Shilpi is also present.

"Yes, Riya, please come." Shilpi expressed her displeasure at seeing me still standing on the road.

Of course, I was awaiting her approval.I rolled my eyes on her words.

"Since you've already occupied my seat, where should I sit now?" In hushed tones, I asked.

"You sit in the back seat, Riya." Rachit may have heard my whisper, or he may already know what is going on in my head.

"Yes, sir, why not? Thank you, sir."

"Riya, where do you live?" Shilpi shifted in her seat and inquired, her gaze falling to my side.

In hell, huh...What makes her want to know so much about me?

"Rachit knows where I'll be dropped off."In a stern tone, I responded to her.

One, she has been clinging to Rachit since the morning, so I could not express my feelings for him. Now she's adding salt to my wounds by asking stupid questions.

"Riya On the first day of work, I received multiple compliments regarding you, I am very impressed by your working style. "

"Thank you very much."

Huh.. What does she think? I'm going to fall for her charming talk.

Rachit was driving the car with one hand while typing something on his phone with the other.

Shilpi snatched his phone from his grip and chastised him, telling him that driving while using a phone is dangerous for him.

"Oh, sorry." Speaking while both hands were on the wheel, Rachit stated.

Sorry? Is that what I heard? Rachit never apologized to me so casually. He has never allowed me to touch his phone in this manner. He is always checking my phone's messages and call history.

"Stop the car, Rachit."

"What happened, and why?"

"This is where I want to get down." It was becoming increasingly difficult for me to put up with both of their behaviors.

"But your house is ahead."

"I said stop the car." Before my fury volcano erupts and I do something I'll later regret, I need to calm down. I'm trying to get both of them out of my sight.

At this point, all I want to do is go home and bury my face in a pillow so that I can sob uncontrollably.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202 30 12
This is an Indian romantic story in this story our female lead Aarohi (Aaru) is unrequited in love. All her expectations for loving her back is now o...
1.5M 19.2K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...
1.8M 79.2K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪɴɢʟɪꜱʜ (ʜɪɴᴅɪ+ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...
897 67 19
" I can't believe you will betray me in this way," she whispered with disbelief " I never betrayed you ,I just hid this from you," he tried to touch...