Unfulfilled Desires

By ritu5594

What is it about life that makes it so challenging? We may not always have what we want, and the things we d... More

First meeting
A sensual kiss
Someone else
Hasty Morning
Keep Distance
Blacklisted
Thanks to elevator
Oh shit, blood
Surprise or shock
It's my T-shirt
Morning routine
Inside battle
Scary meeting
Your friend?
Just a trailer
Stubborn girl
Coconut nature
Saturday night.
Its time for shopping
Black coffee
Perfect couple
My Sunday
His Fear
Team leader
He doesn't care for me
I hate Monday
Same pinch
Permanent Place
Fighter plane
I can't live without you
Window seat
Challenge Accepted
My mole
Her beautiful mole
His scent
Leg sprain
Honeymoon Couple?
His message
Are you jealous?
Drunk
His Stamina?
That doctor
Nightmare
One night stand
Doctor or poet?
Trap
My self esteem.
Peace of mind 1
Peace of mind 2
Black dress
Will you marry me?
Do you remember?
She is mine.
Call me by my name.
Her wildness.
I am ready.
I am back
Surprise Chocolate
My senior
Mood swings?
Date?
Sleepless nights.
Crazy for you.
Walk carefully
In hell
Three months
It's my fault
Unfulfilled desires
Tit for tat
Not Riya, but madam
Office policies
Their Resignation?
Shopping, my guess?
Goddess of excitement
Do not call
His tail
Is it a mistake?
My regret
Where is my child?
His tears
Compromise?
She is missing.
My returning
Welcome Back
Past calling
His overconfidence
My lost peace
Beer with a friend
Five minutes
Watching Cartoon
It's too late
Sleeping pills
Two conditions
Cartoon movie
Same wristwatch
Two boats
Soft corner?
Payback time
Enough is enough
I can do it.
Am I overweight?
Who changed my dress?
Ginger tea & Maggie
Kiss with feelings
AB negative
A contract
I don't love you.
Don't feel guilty.
Truth revealed
Detective for me?
Trust me
Running hand signature
Your mattress
We caught the fish
Her soft touch
Men will be men
Playing chess
Double Checkmate
Epilogue

It's my ghost

0 0 0
By ritu5594

"Riya's point of view,"

Finally, we both stopped laughing as tears welled up in each of our eyes and our stomachs hurt.

"We have to get ready early. It's party time," Shweta said, checking her phone for the time.

"Yes, will you come into my room, and will your roommates be here as well?" "If you don't mind?" I inquired, a little hesitantly.

"Yes, why not? Why would I mind?" Shweta packed herself and my dresses and other things in a carry bag and went to my room.

Shweta not only assisted me in putting on my saree, but she also applied light makeup to my face, enhancing the beauty of my facial features.

I initially hesitated to wear makeup, but eventually gave in to Shweta's insistence. Shweta kept my makeup simple, opting for smoky eyes and a soft pink lipstick color to complement my no-makeup face. She made me wear her white pearl jewelry with the saree, curled my hair open, and finished my look with black sandals.

Shweta was dressed in a long black gown.

"You look damn hot, Sweta," I replied, glancing at Shweta. "Angad will drool on you."

"What?" Shweta's jaw gaped open in surprise as she heard me.

"How did you find out about me and the Angad?" Shweta's eyes gleamed at me.

"Shut your mouth, Shweta,"I replied, smiling." Don't forget, I'm your boss, and I know everything that's going on around me."

"Ma'am, please don't tell anyone it's still one-sided," Shweta pleaded, terrified. "You know how office gossip harmed image?" Shweta said.

"Don't worry, I'm fully aware of this," I added with a smile, "but I pray today your one-sided love transforms into a love tale."

Shweta hugged me and remarked, "Angad was right, you are genuinely like coconut."

"Coconut?" I inquired after seeing Shweta.

"Nothing," Shweta said, checking her watch for the time.

"Should we move on or else the party will start?"

"But,"I continued, raising my jacket in my palm, "I have to wear a sweater because I'm feeling cold."

"You do not know how hot you are right now."

"May God prevent you from evil eyes."

Shweta placed kajal behind my ear, which she had removed from her eye. Shweta's activity reminded me of Harsh's.

My face broke into a lengthy smile.

"If you are cold, you can wear my black shawl."Shweta perfectly covered the stall with my sari and left the room and started going towards the party hall with me.

After exiting the room, Shweta's phone rang with Angad's call.

Shweta received the call.

On the phone, Shweta said, "OK, wait, I'll come."

"Mam Angad cannot knot his tie. He wants my help. Shall I go?" Shweta looked at me when the phone was disconnected.

Shweta asked, her voice pleading.

"Of course," I answered Shweta, "Is this something to inquire about; you leave, and I'll meet you at the party."

"Are you sure, ma'am?" Shweta inquired once more.

I assured Shweta, "Yes."

Shweta took rapid strides towards Angad's room.

I was taking cautious, deliberate strides towards the party hall.

Don't send Rachit to this party and keep me away from him.

Harsh will go crazy with amazement if he finds out I'm wearing a saree, so I take a picture and send it.

I took a selfie with my phone and texted it to Harsh.

A voice caught my attention, "I believe there will be a fire in this hotel today," as I stood in the hotel corridor.

I shifted my focus to the sound that was approaching. Dr. Ankur was dressed casually in a black blazer and slacks in front of me.

"Fire?" I exclaimed, surprised.

"Now that there are so many desirable people roaming around the hotel, there will be fire," Ankur joked.

I blushed and answered, "hilarious."

"Let's go to the party hall," Ankur suggested, his gaze falling on me.

"Sure."

Ankur and I entered the party hall together.

The people in the party hall had their gazes concentrated on me and Ankur. I was quite nervous seeing so many eyes on me at the same time.

Ankur sensed my discomfort right away.

"Relax,"Ankur replied,taking my hand in his.

"People are staring at you because you look extremely beautiful today. Don't you feel uncomfortable?"

"Well, people are staring at us, not at me," I murmured as I turned to face the party hall.

"Come on, whoever you're with tonight, people will stare at you as well," Ankur joked.

"Oh," I couldn't stop giggling after hearing Ankur speak.

"Let's go enjoy the party," Ankur remarked, taking my hand in his and leading me to the food stall.

"Yes, the food counter is the best area of the party," I exclaimed enthusiastically.

"That's why I said we're in the same boat," Ankur explained as he lifted the plate.

"Please don't start all over again now," I retorted. Ankur couldn't stop giggling when he saw how upset I was.

"I'm sorry, but I can't anger this pretty woman," Ankur said with a smile.

"Shut up," I muttered quietly, blushing.

"Is this you, Riya?" With his eyes widening in amazement, Ashish inquired.

"No, it's my ghost," I irritatedly said.

"I didn't realize you were pretty, too," Ashish teased.

"Shut up." I gave Ashish a slow punch to the chest.

"Who is he?" Ashish inquired, pointing to Ankur.

"Ashish, you don't have any decency at all. Do you ask about someone like that?"I scolded Ashish.

"I'm sorry," Ashish apologized to Ankur, "but I'm just curious."

With a smile, Ankur responded to Ashish, "It's okay."

"This is Dr. Ankur, who treated my sprain," I said to Ashish after introducing Dr. Ankur to him.

Ashish introduced himself to Ankur, "This is Ashish, my coworker, and friend."

"Nice to meet you, Dr.," Ashish said.

"Same here," Ankur remarked, shaking Ashish's hand.

I said, pointing to the food stall, "Let's go eat something; I'm hungry."

With a shake of their heads, Ankur and Ashish said, "Let's go."

"Distinguished guests, Our hotel administration has devised a plan to make this evening unforgettable for you."

The hotel receptionist's voice brought our attention to the stage, saying, "I would like to request that all of you please gather near the stage so that I can explain to you all the rules of the game."

"Let's go!" I exclaimed excitedly.

'You go, I'm not interested in any of this," Ankur remarked quietly.

I looked at Ankur and said, "Oh, come on, don't be so bored."

"Yes, please let's go," Ashish said to Ankur as well.

"All right, all right," Ankur responded.

We gathered near the stage as a group.

"All right, today we're going to play musical chairs," the hotel receptionist exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Is there a musical chair?

I'm not interested, how boring, we're not kids, and other such remarks emerged from the crowd."

"Relax guys, this isn't your typical musical chair; this one has a twist: we will create two groups of male and female, with the female game on one side and the male game on the other, and the people who will be out on either side.

They will do a couple of dance, with the best dancing couple receiving the best couple award."

Everyone was ecstatic when they learned the game's twist and roared.

Separate male and female groups gathered to take part in the game.I looked for Rachit amid the male crowd, but he was nowhere to be seen.

His absence bothered me, but I decided it was better to turn my attention away from Rachit and into the game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 363 24
Riya wakes up naked on a bed. Her head aches from the hangover. As she calms herself she remembers glimpses of last night... She had sex for the fir...
1.5M 19.1K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...
19.3K 1.1K 32
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
565K 23.6K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...