Unfulfilled Desires

By ritu5594

What is it about life that makes it so challenging? We may not always have what we want, and the things we d... More

First meeting
A sensual kiss
Someone else
Hasty Morning
Keep Distance
Blacklisted
Thanks to elevator
Oh shit, blood
Surprise or shock
It's my T-shirt
Morning routine
Inside battle
Scary meeting
Your friend?
Just a trailer
Stubborn girl
Coconut nature
Saturday night.
Its time for shopping
Black coffee
Perfect couple
My Sunday
His Fear
Team leader
He doesn't care for me
I hate Monday
Same pinch
Permanent Place
Fighter plane
I can't live without you
Window seat
Challenge Accepted
My mole
Her beautiful mole
His scent
Leg sprain
Honeymoon Couple?
His message
Are you jealous?
Drunk
That doctor
Nightmare
One night stand
Doctor or poet?
Trap
My self esteem.
Peace of mind 1
Peace of mind 2
Black dress
It's my ghost
Will you marry me?
Do you remember?
She is mine.
Call me by my name.
Her wildness.
I am ready.
I am back
Surprise Chocolate
My senior
Mood swings?
Date?
Sleepless nights.
Crazy for you.
Walk carefully
In hell
Three months
It's my fault
Unfulfilled desires
Tit for tat
Not Riya, but madam
Office policies
Their Resignation?
Shopping, my guess?
Goddess of excitement
Do not call
His tail
Is it a mistake?
My regret
Where is my child?
His tears
Compromise?
She is missing.
My returning
Welcome Back
Past calling
His overconfidence
My lost peace
Beer with a friend
Five minutes
Watching Cartoon
It's too late
Sleeping pills
Two conditions
Cartoon movie
Same wristwatch
Two boats
Soft corner?
Payback time
Enough is enough
I can do it.
Am I overweight?
Who changed my dress?
Ginger tea & Maggie
Kiss with feelings
AB negative
A contract
I don't love you.
Don't feel guilty.
Truth revealed
Detective for me?
Trust me
Running hand signature
Your mattress
We caught the fish
Her soft touch
Men will be men
Playing chess
Double Checkmate
Epilogue

His Stamina?

2 0 0
By ritu5594

"Riya's point of view,"

My warm breaths brushed across his neck, and he seemed to do everything he could to maintain his cool.

My proximity irritated him.

To clear his mind of amorous thoughts, he tried to sleep with his eyes closed.

It drew his attention to the movement in his chest, and he opened his eyes.

Slowly, my fingers pushed the buttons of his shirt open.

What are you up to, Riya? To stop me, he asked, holding my hand.

"I want to sleep with my head on your chest, but your shirt irritates me," I muttered into his ear.

"Riya, no, that's not right."

"Right now, you're not aware of anything, "he said under his breath, his grasp on my palm firm.

The top four buttons on his shirt had already been unbuttoned, and I had taken the shirt off one side of my face to allow my face to rest on his chest. I jammed my face against his chest at this point.

"Riya, please stop," he said, failing hopelessly to stop me.

"Did I tell you how envious I am of your shining chest?" I murmured in a hushed tone. Every time I looked at your chest through the open buttons of your shirt, I wanted to kiss your chest.

"What?"

His mouth hung open in surprise, and as soon as his grip on my hands loosened, I could free my hand from his clutches.

I swiftly undid the last of his shirt's buttons. I climbed across his chest and began kissing him.

"Riya, stop it," he whispered.

"I did not know you had abs," I replied, as I rested my hands on his abs.

"Riya, what are you doing?"

His stare remained riveted on mine while he inquired.

"Can you tell me how much you speak, Rachit?" I'm a master at lulling you to sleep. You teach me how to shatter a person's silence. I mashed my lips to him before he could say anything.

I kissed him for the first time in a long time by coming closer to him.

Maybe he didn't know how to deal with a stumbling drunk?

I was passionately kissing him, and he gradually surrendered to me as he watched me get increasingly wild.

We were both so engrossed in our deep kiss that he did not know when my fingers reached his waistline.

During the kiss, we both separated for air, but I kept kissing his neck without pausing.

Please, Riya, stop it.

He sighs pleasantly, "No, Riya, please."

To stop me, he drew my face closer to his.

"Why?"

"You don't like the way I dealt with you?" After seeing him, I inquired innocently.

"Of course," he replied, "but you haven't in your senses right now, and I don't want you to regret your actions."

His remarks did not affect me.

My lips continued to kiss his neck and chest.

Riya, what happened to you?

"You're not as crazy as I remember you being; in fact, you're modest," he said as he stroked my hair.

I revealed my secret by saying, "I don't know, but I know I like you a lot."

Are you sure about that? He was taken aback and enquired.

"Yes," I answered, nodding my head. But why didn't you inform me earlier? He inquired, his arms around my waist.

As I buried my teeth in his neck and chest, I told him, "Shut up, don't disturb me."

"Riya, behave yourself; you're out of control now," he said as he tossed me on his side from above.

I'm in dire need of you.

"I'd like to put your stamina to the test." I'd like to know if you love me as much as you kiss me. I reached out a third time, this time to his waistline.

If it did not inebriate you today, I would have shown you both my passion and stamina by now. He whispered in my ear.

"I want to feel it," I murmured, placing my palm on his lower abdomen.

"No, Riya."

I had touched his manhood before he grabbed my hand and yanked me away.

"It's too big, I can't manage it," I said, feeling the thickness and length of his taut manhood.

"Enough is enough, Riya."

"my tenacity has paid off." In the blink of an eye, he had withdrawn my hand from his sweatpants and was on top of my body. He took my lips without hesitation. It tangled me in his hair, trying to get him to come closer to me.

I gasped with pleasure as he kissed my jawline and then my neck. By raising my upper torso, he could remove my pullover and T-shirt. I felt cold as soon as he removed my clothes from my body. I clutched his naked chest with both hands. My black bra still hid my upper chest.

He'd become so enthralled by my antics that he'd lost all control.His desire to win me had seized him.He had gone utterly insane because of the newly formed lust within him.

His lips moved quickly from here to there on my smooth neck. As he drew closer to my breast, he kissed my bra line.

Ahhh... I let out another delighted gasp.He made me sit down, unhooked my bra, and pressed his lips against my back. My upper torso was completely exposed. He couldn't stop himself from kissing my nipples when he observed how tight my breasts were. One of his hands pressed against my other boob while the other stroked my waist, and his mouth alternated between my nipples.

His manhood squeezed even tighter when he heard me moan. My fingernails massaged the back of his neck. As he dropped his head, he kissed me on the stomach, then the belly bottom.

He carefully removed my pajamas from my body to protect my leg. He kissed my pantyliner while reaching between my thighs. Amid my thighs, I gripped his hair and tried to reach his lips. He used his hands to carefully detach my jeans from my body and contact the outside part of my femininity. He kissed my lips as he drew his head back.

"Please don't stop," I begged, staring at him.

He licked my genital area with his lips once again after getting my permission. He perceived my moans as an invitation for him to kiss me more passionately.

He rapidly invaded my major areas with his tongue.

I'd never felt so good as I did just now.

I had entered another universe at this point.

"Rachit, please don't stop."I begged.

In one hand, I firmly gripped his hair, while in the other, I fist-clenched the bedsheet.

He stripped down to his underwear and went headfirst into my femininity.

"Are you a virgin?" He inquired, sensing my femininity tightening.

"No," I said, shaking my head.

"But your womanhood is as close as a virgin's," I added, and he sobbed, savoring the closeness of my womanhood.

After a time of subterfuge,"I'm tired and in pain," I muttered as I glanced at him.

With a mischievous grin, he said, "You had to put my stamina to the test and now you drained so quickly."

As he glided fast between my thighs, I closed my eyes and felt his manhood inside me.After that, he dashed to the restroom.

As he walked away and sipped water from a mug placed at the foot of the bed, I sighed a sigh of relief.

I was reclining in bed when I dozed off this time.

He flushed his sperm into the toilet before returning to me and lying down.

He hugged me in his arms and put blankets around our naked bodies.

He fell fast asleep with his arms wrapped over my body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 24K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...
8.3K 250 64
........... 🥀 . Riyaz Aly : An heartless, arrogant, rude person in short he is such a devil 😈 hate girls like hell , he didn't even respect his ow...
16.7K 395 24
Riya wakes up naked on a bed. Her head aches from the hangover. As she calms herself she remembers glimpses of last night... She had sex for the fir...
146K 6.4K 40
#1 in husbandandwife 2020 #1 in September 2019 #8 in kindness (12/09/19) Inaya was a girl full of life and always desire to become a successful perso...