Moving On

By candyaple101

Stacey is 15 turning 16 when she discovers a secret that turns her life around. She is forced to move from su... More

Moving On
Moving On [2]
Moving on [3]
Moving On [4]
Moving On [5]
Moving On [6]
Moving On [7]
Moving On [8]
Moving On [9]
Moving On [10]
Moving On [11]
Moving On [12]
Moving On [13]
Moving On [14]
Moving On [15]
Moving On [16]
Moving On [17]
Moving On [18]
Moving On [19]
Moving On [20]
Moving On [21]
Moving On[22]
Moving On [23]
Moving On [24]
Moving On [25]
Moving On [26]
Moving On [27]
Moving On [28]
Moving On [29]
Moving On [30]
Moving On[31]
Moving On [32]
Moving On [33]
Moving On [34]
Moving On [35]
Moving On [36]
Moving On [37]
Moving On [38]
Moving On [39]
Moving On [40]
Moving On [41]
Moving On [42]
Moving On [43]
Moving On [44]
Moving On [45]
Moving On [46]
Moving On [47]
Moving On [48]
Moving On [50]
Moving On [51]
Moving On [52]
Moving On [53]
Moving On [54]
Moving On [55] Part 1
Moving On [55] Part 2
Moving On [56]
Moving On - The end
Moving On- Epilogue

Moving On [49]

1K 9 4
By candyaple101

Chapter 49

-;-Seth's POV-;-

I woke up and it was really sunny outside. I walked outside and it was really hot. It was probably one of the hottest days of the year. And it wasn't even summer yet! I should go swimming today. But Stacey was coming over. She could come to.

I texted Stacey and told her to wear her bathing suit under her clothes and to bring a towel. I walked back inside and was met with the burst of cold air. Thank god for air conditioning.

I walked upstairs to the twins' room and there door was wide opening. Jackie was making paper fan and Jake was wagging his tongue in the air.

"Happy day before your birthday!" I said to them.

"Thanks." They said, too distracted from the heat to care.

"How about we go swimming today guys?" I asked.

"Thank you!" They said.

"Yep, we're going later in the day though."

"Ok, can you invite Stacey to the party tomorrow?" Jackie asked.

"Sure."

"Isn't Stacey coming for tutoring today?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, she can come swimming too if she wants."

"He just wants to see Stacey in a bikini." Jake whispered loudly to Jackie.

"Not true. Don't you dare tell her that." I said to him.

I walked back towards my room.

So what if I did?

-;-Stacey's POV-;-

I had just taken a shower and I walked out just in time to see my phone vibrating. I tightened the towel around me and walked over to my phone.

We're going swimming today after tutoring. Wear a bathing suit and bring a towel.-Seth

Oh thank god. I'd had to go outside to get the newspaper and it was burning up outside. I got out my favorite purple bikini, shorts, and a tank top.

I put everything on and tied my hair up into a messy bun. The less hair that was down, the cooler I would be.

I didn't have a beach towel though. I would just borrow one from Kat. She should have one.

I walked to Kat's room.

"Hey Kat. Do you have a beach towel I can borrow today?" I asked.

"Yeah, at the bottom of my close over there. You're going to the beach?"

"Ummm I think so." I said.

"Ok then. Have fun with your friends." She said.

"Thanks."

Maybe I should invite some of my friends too. It would be fun.

We should invite a lot of people to the beach or the pool. Btw where are we going?- I texted Seth

I put on some flip flops and put everything I needed in my bag. I got a Gatorade and an apple and started walking to Seth's house.

-;-Seth's POV-;-

I had to admit, I was a little disappointed that Stacey wanted to invite more people. But I guess it would be weird for it to just be me and her at a pool. Alone. Awkward.

It's a pool and sure. I'll invite some guys and you invite some girls.- I replied.

I called Nate and he said he would come. I also invited Drew and some of my other soccer friends.

I got onto Facebook and made my status: Going to the pool today. Jealous?

The doorbell rang and I went downstairs to get it. It was Stacey.

"Hey." I stepped aside so she could come in.

"Hey, I invited Angie, Vanny, Widmaier, Brunie, and Sierra." She said as she walked in.

"I invited Nate, Drew, and some other people you don't really know yet." I said.

Jackie and Jake walked downstairs.

"Hey Stacey." They greeted her and then went to go sit by the air conditioning.

"Hi Jackie, Jake. Are you guys excited about going to the pool today?" She asked.

"Yeah. I can't wait to get wet." Jake said.

Jackie just nodded.

"Ok well let's just go upstairs and start tutoring." I said.

Once we were in my room I closed the door behind me and turned up the air conditioning. Oh mother nature.

"What time are we going swimming?" Stacey asked, dropping her bags onto the floor.

It was like 12:00 right now.

"Like 3ish. That's what I told everyone."

"Me too." She high fived me.

"Ok let's get this over with." She said sitting on my bed.

Once we were an hour into tutoring, the air conditioner turned off.

"What the hell." I said.

I punched the air conditioner and it didn't turn on. Stacey got up and tweaked a few buttons and it started back up.

"Call me Handy Manny." She said.

"Ok then handy manny, let's finish these problems and then we can eat, and then we can leave."

"Isn't it bad to eat right before you go swimming?" She asked me.

"Shutup." I muttered.

She laughed. In another hour we finished all the problems.

"Oh yeah, tomorrow is the twins's birthday and their having this BBQ type thing and they want to invite you so yeah." I said.

"Sure, sounds like fun." She smiled.

We both put all our school stuff away and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Jake and Jackie were now playing videogames but they had the fan blasting right in front of their faces.

"Ok so what do you want to eat?" Stacey asked the twins.

"Mac&Cheese." They both answered.

Stacey walked into the kitchen.

"You know, I could've told you that. They've been obsessed with mac&cheese since like last week." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Oh. Well now I know. Wanna help me?"

"No, not really." I joked.

Stacey glared at me and I got out the pot.

"Thats what I thought." She said.

I just laughed. We made the food and everyone ate before getting all their swim stuff.

It was already 3:00.

"Let's go!" Jackie pulled my hand towards the car and Jake pulled Stacey's.

When we got to the pool, a ton of people were already there. Stacey helped Jackie with her bathing suit and I helped Jake with his. Jackie and Jake both jumped into the pool. Luckily some of their own friends were here.

I pulled off my shirt and was ready to go. I was definitely not prepared for what happened next. Stacey stepped out of her shorts and shrugged off her top.

She was wearing a very nice fitting purple bikini. I quickly looked away. I was such a perv. She dipped her toe into the pool but Nate soon came and just pushed her in.

-;-Stacey's POV-;-

I dipped my toe into the water but someone decided to push me in the water. I resurfaced and pushed my now wet hair out of my face. I glared at Nate who was laughing his head off.

I swam to where he was.

"You're going to pay for that." I said smiling sweetly. He tried to back away but I grabbed his foot and used it to pull him in.

When he tried to resurface I sat on his head for a couple seconds then swam away to where Angie was.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. Look at all the hot guys! If only you were single.." Angie sighed.

I rolled my eyes, "Wheres Vanny and them?"

"Playing beach volleyball. Brunie is referee." Angie said.

I looked over and Vanny set the ball up and Widmaier spiked it into the water. They were playing against some guys. One of them I recognized was Alex. Brunie was yelling point. Referee was perfect for her.

"So who do you like?" I nudged Angie.

"You see him?" Angie pointed at a guy who had black hair that he kept flipping out of his face.

"Yeah, he's cute."

"Yeah his names Eric." Angie said.

I smirked at her and she gave me a weird look.

"I'll be back."

I swam over to Nate who was talking to Seth.

"Hi!" I said in his ear and he flinched.

When he saw me he glared.

"I almost died." He said dramatically.

"But you didn't. Anyways who's Eric?" I asked.

Seth pointed at the same guy Angie liked.

"Why?" Seth asked.

"Call him over to you guys." I said.

"Eric!" Nate yelled.

I floated back over to Angie.

"What the hell are you doing?" Angie asked.

"Just come with me." I pulled her over to Nate and Seth.

We went over to them and Angie said hi to all of them. I noticed that Eric was staring at her behind his hair. I rolled my eyes.

I started talking to Nate and Seth while Angie made conversation with Eric. He seemed to really like her so I guess my job was done.

Gradually Seth, Nate, and I swam father and farther away from them.

"I swear I'm Cupid." I said.

"Wait, Angie likes Eric?" Nate asked.

Seth and I both gave me a look that said 'are you stupid'.

"Oh. I still don't get it." He said.

Just then the gates opened and Kelly and her crew walked in.

"Did you invite her?" Seth asked.

"No." I said. What kind of stupid question was that.

Kelly made a whole show of stripping down to her leopard based bikini.

"Have fun." I said to Seth and I swam over to Widmaier and Vanny who were talking to each other on the edge of the pool.

"Heyyy." Widmaier said.

"Hii. What's up?" I asked them.

"The guys here are so HOT!" Brunie said coming out of nowhere.

"I know right!" Widmaier said.

"Aren't you with Alex?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but I can still think guys are hot. But no ones hotter than Alex!" She said.

We all laughed. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist from behind me and Brunie, Widmaier, and Vanny's eyes raised.

I turned around and it was Drew. I rolled my eyes.

"Get off of me." I pushed him away.

"You look great. So do your friends. And you three are?" Drew said looking at them.

"They are not interested in a perv like you." I snapped.

Brunie coughed and glared at me.

"Fine, Brunie, Vanny, Widmaier meet Drew. Happy? Bye now." I pushed him away from us.

"Feisty." He said backing away.

I turned back to my friends.

"He was hot." Vanny said finally.

"You guys are so weird." I said.

"Hey girls! Wanna come play some beach volleyball?" Nate asked us.

"Sure." We all joined Nate's team.

-;-Kelly's POV-;-

Oh so Seth was at the pool? Time for me to make an appearance.

I called 2 of my best followers. By best I mean clingiest.

"Girls. Put on your sexiest bathing suits and be ready in 5. I'm picking you up and we're going swimming." I said before I hung up.

I grabbed my sluttiest bikini and put on shorts and a spaghetti strap shirt over it.

Time to get my man back.

****

When we got there the parking lot was pretty much full which means everyone was here already.

"Ready girls?" I checked myself out in the rearview mirror.

"Ready!" They chirped.

I got out of the car carefully because of my leopard wedges. If I didn't get Seth back today, I didn't know what I would do.

We walked into the pool and everyone stopped to look at us. Yep, stare bitches stare. I surveyed the area behind my huge D&G sunglasses. I could see hot guys playing volleyball, guys kicking each other, girls gossiping and..What the hell?!

Was that Stacey talking with Seth and Nate?! This slut. I walked over to an empty beach chair and put all my stuff down. I seductively stripped off all my clothes, aware that some guys were staring. Maybe they could be my back-up plan.

Stacey swam away from Seth and Nate. Better had. I slipped into the water and started talking to the girls. My plan of attack was to slowly make my way over to Seth.

"Slide time!" One of the lifeguard yelled. Yes, I could use this to my advantage.

Slide Time was when they let people slide down this huge slide that was connected to the pool but you had to go with a guy. The girl had to sit on the guys lap and then they slid down together. If I could somehow partner up with Seth, then this would be perfect.

I saw pretty much everyone get in line for slide time. There was a line for guys and one for girls so it would be easier to partner up.

Soon everyone was in line. I mentally matched up the partners and some chick in an ill fitting bikini was partnered up with Seth.

Oh hell no. When Seth was talking to a bunch of guys I walked up to the girl and tapped her on her shoulder and pasted a sugary sweet smile on my face.

She turned around and she was actually really pretty. That was not acceptable..

"Omg I love that bikini. Where'd you get it?" I asked her.

"Oh um from a Kmart." She said nervously.

Kmart? Gag me.

"Oh it's pretty. Listen, can I take this spot? There's someone I really want to go with." I said.

"Oh um sure." She walked back to my spot.

I rolled my eyes. So easy.

-;-Seth's POV-;-

Finally, it was my turn to go down the slide. I looked at the girl I was partnered up and my eyes popped out of my head. Kelly.

What happened to that other chick?

I sighed but sat down and let Kelly sat down on my lap. My eyes watered. She was wearing way too much perfume.

"Hey baby." She said.

"Don't call me that."

"Are you ready?" The lifeguard asked and I nodded.

He signaled for me to go and I pushed us down the slide. When we splashed into the water I took that as my time to quietly swim away.

I saw her come up and when she realized I had left she hit the water. I rolled my eyes. If she thought I still liked her, she was dead wrong.

I watched Stacey and Nate splash water a couple moments later.

At least she had fun. I want to go again.

-;-Stacey's POV-;-

I splashed into the water with Nate. When I got up I was laughing.

"I wanna go again!" I yelled.

"Have fun with that. We were like the last ones. I'm gonna go play volleyball."

I frowned at him, "Pleasee."

"Nope, sorry."

"Fine."

I saw Seth getting out of the pool and walking towards the slide.

"Are you going again?" I asked him.

"Yeah are you?"

"Yep. Hold on."

I got out and I noticed him staring at me but I acted like I hadn't. Don't ruin the friendship. Don't ruin the friendship.

We walked up to the guy and he was just about to pack up.

"Can we go again please?" I asked.

He looked me up and down and I shifted uncomfortably. Seth saw me and smoothly stepped in front of me a little.

"Sure. Last one of the night." He said.

Seth sat down and I sat down on his lap. This should be fun. Right?

-;-Seth's POV-;-

I couldn't help but check Stacey out when she got out of the water and when she sat down on my lap. She was so pretty. Her boyfriend was a lucky guy.

The lifeguard signaled me and I pushed us down the slide. When we landed in the water we both came up laughing. We ended up drifting closer together, like we were in our own little moment. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me.

All of a sudden she backed away.

"I-I think I should go." She said swimming backwards.

I just watched her swim away.

"Sethy!" Jackie yelled.

"Yeah?" I asked, annoyed.

"Can we leave? It's getting a little dark."

"What time is it?"

"6."

"Ok let's leave. Ask Stacey if she's coming too." I said getting out of the pool to dry myself.

-;-Stacey's POV-;-

I was still a little jittery after what had happened between me and Seth. Someone tapped me and I jumped.

"Hey we're leaving, do you need a ride?" Jackie asked.

"Umm yeah. Thanks." I said.

I got out of the pool and dried myself. I put my shorts and top back on and tied my hair up into a ponytail.

Seth, Jake, and Jackie were waiting by the gate. I waved bye to everyone and grabbed all my stuff. When I got over to Seth and smiled at him as if nothing had happened. Because nothing had.

Who said denial was bad for you?

*****There was a lot of POV changing so sorry if it was confusing. VoMmEnT!! Fan??****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 8.1K 19
''You don't know me?'' he asked me with the same soft voice. ''How could I?'' I yelled, struggling even harder. ''Let m-me go!'' My voice started to...
39.1K 955 12
What happens when ( A wild ,tough guy who got expelled from his previous school ) got a chance in the new school. Lisa ( a total opposite of The ne...
45.1K 2K 34
"I can't do this," I whispered. "You're my best friend, Jack." "Ava, please- " I did the only thing I could think of doing. I ran. ...
396K 11.7K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...