𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙚 - 𝙅𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧 �...

By Alice_-_-Cullen

This is what I like about photographs: - They catch people in their rawest moment - They freeze good memories... More

Cast.
Selfie
The Boy With A Boner
Gay For The Doctor
The Cullens Are Cocks
An Order Of Old Friends
To Go Down In History
Pleasing a Storm
Harsh Words From A Hot Man
It is Wednesday My Dudes
Midnight Coffee Race
The Guide Of Giving Up
Historians Will Say They Were Friends
The Piano Man
Bee Stung Heart
Twilight
Always
Eat it Twilight
Bitchface, Go Fuck Yourself
Smash Mouth
Let's Dissapoint Each Other
The Howling Night Sky
Lowered Voice
A Crack In The Glass
Well, That Didn't Work.
Nightmares
Blur Your Words
Putting Salt In A Wound Helps They Said
Pinky Promise
Camera Click
New Moon
Obsession Or Posession?
Mama Just Killed A Man
T Is For Trauma
Bleed Me Dry
Hell Is Just A Sauna
Now Your Mess Is Mine
Vampires DO Sleep In Coffins
The Fine Art Of Bullshit
Hush Little Baby, Don't You Cry
Sinners Play As Saints
Photo Album
Eclipse
Hold On Darling
Burn Marks
Cremation Time
Cool, Cool, Cool, Cool, Cool
Though The Blinds
Please Don't Touch My Arm With Your Arm
50 Shades Of Your Own Blood
Item: Doubt
Error: Friend Not Found
Don't Have Faith For Everybody
Fuck That
Caught In The Crossfire
Don't Look
Polaroid
Breaking Dawn Part 1
Drunkenness
Payback Points
Human Again
Dark humour and deviled eggs
That's What She Said
Trust And/Or Lust?
Crapbag
There Are Weirder Ways To Learn About Death
At Least There's A Dog
Uh Oh
Steal My Blood
Boiling Your Own Teeth
The Blade Of Tears: 1
He's Like Art: 2
The First Time: 3
Caught grinning at a dead body
How To Enjoy Pictures
Breaking Dawn Part 2
Grumpy Beginnings
I Cannot But I Can
Fear Makes The Wolf Look Bigger
Finally Understanding Why Spencer Hated His Life
Sea Foam and Shattered Dreams
Hell Is Down
Mixed Signals and Overthinking
The Truth Doesn't Change The Way You Lie
Cover Your Cough
Respect All, Trust Few
Don't Do It You Son Of A--
Free Therapy
When your feelings don't feel right
The Destruction Is Your Rebirth
Selfie
Authors Note
One-Shots:
Free Entry, To My Pants
Blowjobs And Self Esteem
First Date... I think...
Homeless: 1
Homeless: 2
Homeless: 3
The Saga of Milo And His Dyslexia
Uh Oh... (Jasper's POV)
TSOMOHD
Satan or Santa?
Childhood Kisses

Pain, Suffering and Jesus

1.5K 63 16
By Alice_-_-Cullen

Milo didn't like feeling like a burden.
Although Bella found out this new information about her brother, she didn't stop the way she tried to include him with activities still.
Milo ususally said no to them now, after what happened with her blood, he didn't want to risk anything.
Bella had booked three tickets for him, Jake and herself to go see a movie, but Milo stopped out. He had heard that she had invited some others from school so one of them could take his place.
He felt bad about it, but it couldn't be helped. 
It was put Bella in a potential danger or don't.
Milo thought it was easy to pick between the two.
He hid up in his bedroom, Charlie checked on him, sending texts through the day which he replied too, but it sucked knowing Bella was out having fun with Jacob whilst he was in his bedroom, falling back into his self-hatred.
It was strange being alone again, it felt different compared to all the weeks he had been with Jake and grown a liking to the boy.
Though he was happy Bella was out living, at least she was ok.
She had gotten back late that night, Milo heard her get out of her truck then come through the front door... still, he wasn't sure how he could do that yet.
Bella climbed to his room and grabbed his attention immediately.
"Jake just flipped out," She gasped, out of breath from rushing to his bedroom.

"What does that mean?" He asked, not understand one bit from that explanation.

"Like, he got so pissed off at Mike and started burning up, shaking," She elaborated, making her own hand shake to show what she meant.

"Oh shit," Milo raised his eyebrows, "What was he pissed about?"

"Mike didn't even do anything, he came out of the bathroom because he was sick and Jacob just flipped out on him," Bella picked at her lip, "I think he's sick too,"

"Did you call him on your way back?" Milo wondered, thinking that would be a good idea.

"He said he'd call me when he felt better," Bella cleared up, a weird feeling in her gut.
Milo got that, it seemed fair considering he was also in hiding for personal issues.
Bella went off to make dinner for her and Charlie. 
Their Dad had been a little worried as to why Milo wasn't eating but Bella gave him the casual, He ate at Jacob's... He had a huge snack... He ate before dinner... He isn't hungry... He doesn't like this meal.
She was a life saver, literally.
A couple days passed and Jacob still didn't ring or pick up the phone.
Bella was becoming sad again and Milo couldn't have that. He couldn't have his sister fall back into the depression that he was falling back into.
He even tried to ring Jake multiple times but got no answer... it made him angry.
How sick do you have to be so that you can't pick up the phone?
Bella went out to clear her mind.
Hiking, she had said and it surprised Milo a lot.
He never saw Bella as that type of person but didn't question it.
She was going out... that was a good thing.
Milo stayed inside, it was a nice day and he didn't want to risk sparkling, if he could even do that yet... he didn't want to find out.

He felt a little sick, not like a bug, but just the general feeling.
Being alone again made him think and sometimes he would get some stupid thoughts that made him want to rip his hair out.
Honestly, he just felt alone.
Charlie was always at work, Bella hung out with Jake without him and Jasper... well, Jasper was on his own now.
And Milo was pretty sure that knowing Jasper was still out there hurt the most.
Jasper had promised, he had promised multiple times that they'd never split, they'd never leave each other but he did, Jasper did leave.
Jasper was supposed to be there with him too, talk him through the transition, tell him that everything was ok.
But Milo was going through it alone, he had to be scared for his family, he had to feel the burn in his throat, he had to have those scary thoughts in his mind all alone without any help from a vampire.
He wasn't even supposed to be changing like this.
He was supposed to of been bitten and changed fully within 2-3 days, instead, he was changing in months, all alone without any reassurance that he was going to be ok.
Milo remembered when Jasper left, the anger he felt when he realized he wasn't going to live forever with the man he loved anymore.
How wrong he was though, he was changing into a vampire, the only difference is, Jasper wouldn't be apart of his forever.
Milo wondered if Alice could see him.
He wondered if she could see him turning into a vampire, if she could see him harming Bella and if she'd come back to stop him.
He doubted it.
The Cullens were long gone.

"Milo!"
The changing vampire sat up from his bed quickly after hearing his sister run into the house. 
He wasn't sure how long he was sat there for, it didn't feel like long but he remembered him saying that time passed quickly for vampires so maybe that was the case.
Milo climbed down his ladder quickly, stopping at the top of the stairs when he saw his sister climbing them with tears staining her cheeks.

"What? Bella, what?" Milo grabbed her shoulders, stopping her from moving.

"Laurent!"
Milo froze.
He hadn't heard that name for a while.

"Where, what, what did he do?" Milo hissed, pushing them into her room and shutting the door.

"He said Victoria was after us for killing James!" Bella panicked, sitting on her bed, stressing.

"But we didn't kill him," Milo paused, "Jasper did,"

"According to her, Edward helped so she wants to kill us... 'a mate for a mate' he said," Bella explained, wincing at the look on her brother's face.

"That's just bullshit, James didn't even want me," Milo spat, frowning at he looked away from his sister, not wanting her to think his look was targetting her.

"I know," She nodded, agreeing to him, "Edward said James wanted to know how someone like like Jasper could love a human,"

Milo winced again, this time from pain, "Yeah, I wanna know that too," He scoffed slightly, "But did he hurt you,"

"He was gonna kill me," Bella admitted, feeling guilty from her brother's words, "But these big animals, wolves, came out and chased him away,"

"Wolves?" Milo questioned, thinking about how a vampire could be afraid of a wolf.

"But they were big wolves, nothing I've ever seen before," Bella showed the height of them with her hands, "Laurent was afraid,"
Milo frowned again, what was so scary about a wolf? There were so many in Forks that a whole pack of them couldn't be any different.

"I wanna go see Jacob tomorrow, I want you to come with me," She said and in her tone, there wasn't any point of arguing about it.
Milo nodded, he had nothing better to do.
So when the next day rolled around, Milo got into Bella's truck and sat furthest away from her. He wasn't trying to be rude, he was trying to protect her.
It was raining heavily, the roads were slippery but the two made it to La Push safely.
Bella parked the car, already looking at the person who they had gone to see.
Milo had to do a doubletake. There was no way this was the same person.
Jacob had cropped his hair all short, there was no lively spring in the long black hair he used to have... it was all gone.
Walking closer, Milo could see how his arm had a tattoo on it. 
Was that even legal?
Bella seemed to notice all those things too, she walked up to him and grabbed his shoulder, turning him around.
Jacob seemed pissed to see them.

"You cut your hair off, and got a tattoo!?" Bella accused, staring up at the boy.

"Bella," Jacob sighed, not wanting to have this conversation. 
Jacob looked over to Milo who was staring at him with an unreadable expression.

"I thought you were too sick to come outside, or pick up the phone when I call!" Bella shouted moving her wet hair from her face.
Her voice cracked, she was upset she had been lied to.

"Go away," Jacob said, his voice monotonous. He was acting like he didn't even want to be there.

"What?" Bella asked, panting as the rain hit her hard again.

"Go away,"

"What happened to you? What's-" Jacob went to walk away but Bella stopped him, "Hey! What happened? Did Sam get to you? Is that what's happening?"
Something changed in Jake's face then, he looked angry.
Milo pushed Bella behind him, she gasped at his cold fingers.
Jacob stepped up into Milo's face but the Swan boy didn't back down.

"Sam's trying to help me. Don't blame him, but if you want someone to blame, how about those filthy bloodsuckers you love, the Cullens?" Jacob sneered, making what was left of Milo's blood drain out of his face.

"I don't know what your talking about," Bella lied, looking away from her friend to look at her brother.

"No, you know exactly what I'm talking about, you're lying to everyone, Charlie! But you can't lie to me. Not anymore," Jake frowned, glaring at Milo once more before turning on his heel.

"Jacob!" Bella yelled, pushing past her brother to grab her friend again.

"Look Bella, Milo, we can't be friends anymore," Jacob winced, looking at both of them.

"Look Jake. I know that I've been hurting you, It's killing me. It kills me. I just need... Maybe give me like, some time or something," Bella had tears growing in her eyes, Milo just wanted to whisk her away and hold her tight.

"Don't, it's not you," Jacob stopped, looking at her too, feeling guilty at the tears he brought.

"It's not you, it's me, right? Really?" Bella asked, running her hands through her hair, not believing a word coming out of his mouth

"Wow Jacob," Milo raised his eyebrows, shocked at the new low his friend was reaching.

"Oh shut up Milo," Jacob glared at him, making the other boy scoff, "It's true, it is me! I'm not good. I used to be a good kid. Not anymore. It doesn't even matter. This is over,"
Jacob wiped his face.

"You can't break up with me! I mean... I mean, your my best friend. You promised me!" Bella objected, not knowing if it was tears on her face of the rain.

"I know. I promised I wouldn't hurt you Bella. This is me keeping that promise. Go home, and don't come back," Jacob told, looking at Milo for that last part too.

"Who's the filthy boodsucker now," Milo snarled, glaring at Jacob, ready to hit the boy if needs be, "Oh, and invest in some deodorent, you stink,"
Jacob hissed at him but didn't resort to violence, Milo wasn't lying, Jacob really smelled.
Milo grabbed Bella and walked them back to the truck.
They got in the dry car but watched Jacob walk into the forest.

"He knows about the vampires," Milo addressed the main issue that they were both thinking about.

"How?" Bella wondered, turning to look at her brother.
But Milo shrugged, and watched until Jacob dissapeared from his sight.
The two got home and Milo strayed to his bedroom. 
It wasn't a real escape but it felt like it most of the time. 
Bella went to her room too, ignoring the painful feeling she had in her gut.
Milo landed on his bed and shuffled out of is clothes, pulling the blanket over him.

The kisses were sharp and icy, something he had missed dearly. 
He clawed at Jasper's back, bringing the other boy closer but also gaining some beautiful sounds from Jasper's mouth.
Jasper's hands were left a trail of cold, the cold was filling his body.
They were kissing hotter and hotter, it felt beautiful, how could kissing have this reaction? How could they even be able to hold each other with this much desire for each other?
Whatever the answer was, Milo loved it, he didn't want it to end. He wanted it forever.
He moaned, Jasper moaned, he touched, Jasper touched, Milo pulled at the boys hair, Jasper pulled between his legs, it was all too much, everything was all too much.
"I love you," Milo had muttered, coming down from his high as Jasper placed little kisses along his cheekbone.

"I love you too," Jasper hummed, pressing another kiss to his cheek, "Too much,"
Milo frowned and looked over to his lover.

"Too much?" He asked, not knowing what that meant.

"I hate loving you," Jasper admitted, he couldn't keep it back anymore.

"No," Milo mumbled, this wasn't how their night was supposed to go.

He woke from the dream, panting as he turned over to look at the alarm clock next to him, it was 1 in the morning and he was dreaming about having sex with the lover that had left him.
He hadn't even been sleeping for long but that dream made several emotions snap inside of him.
He got out of bed and threw a hoodie on, wiping the tears that fell from his eyes with the sleeves and quietly snuck down the ladder, knocking on Bella's bedroom door.
"Who is it?" She called out.

"It's just me," Milo said, opening the door.
What shocked him was Jacob standing in the middle of her room shirtless.

"We were just talking," Jacob clenched his jaw, looking a little sad when looking at Milo.

"Why are you crying?" Bella wondered, staring in shock at her brother.

"I just wanted to talk but clearly you're busy," Milo whispered, "Sorry for interrupting,"

"Miles," Bella objected, sending Jacob a look.

"Let him go," Jake told, letting Milo walk out of the room.
Let him go?
Let him fucking go?
Who the fuck was Jacob to decide anything for his sister, for him?
Milo angrily walked down the stairs, sitting on the sofa in the dark, wiping the tears that rolled down his cheeks.
He remembered his dream, when Jasper kissed his cheekbones, each touch he gave electrifying, soft and loving.
But then it was ruined much like in the real world.
Their love was ruined.
Milo pressed his knees to his chest and quietly cried himself to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 658 23
Where a boy who finds himself to be an unlovable monster - meets a boy who finds beauty and love in everything . This a story about a boy named Orio...
100K 4.2K 84
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓 ✧✧✧ "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
1.6M 53K 84
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ❝︎Why aren't you?❞ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 �...
1.7K 208 20
"I don't want to sin," He sobbed, gasping for air, "But I think my heart is telling me to," Or in which, Jasper Hale f...