𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙚 - 𝙅𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧 �...

By Alice_-_-Cullen

This is what I like about photographs: - They catch people in their rawest moment - They freeze good memories... More

Cast.
Selfie
The Boy With A Boner
Gay For The Doctor
The Cullens Are Cocks
An Order Of Old Friends
To Go Down In History
Pleasing a Storm
Harsh Words From A Hot Man
It is Wednesday My Dudes
Midnight Coffee Race
The Guide Of Giving Up
Historians Will Say They Were Friends
The Piano Man
Bee Stung Heart
Twilight
Always
Eat it Twilight
Bitchface, Go Fuck Yourself
Smash Mouth
Let's Dissapoint Each Other
The Howling Night Sky
Lowered Voice
Well, That Didn't Work.
Nightmares
Blur Your Words
Putting Salt In A Wound Helps They Said
Pinky Promise
Camera Click
New Moon
Obsession Or Posession?
Mama Just Killed A Man
T Is For Trauma
Bleed Me Dry
Hell Is Just A Sauna
Now Your Mess Is Mine
Vampires DO Sleep In Coffins
Pain, Suffering and Jesus
The Fine Art Of Bullshit
Hush Little Baby, Don't You Cry
Sinners Play As Saints
Photo Album
Eclipse
Hold On Darling
Burn Marks
Cremation Time
Cool, Cool, Cool, Cool, Cool
Though The Blinds
Please Don't Touch My Arm With Your Arm
50 Shades Of Your Own Blood
Item: Doubt
Error: Friend Not Found
Don't Have Faith For Everybody
Fuck That
Caught In The Crossfire
Don't Look
Polaroid
Breaking Dawn Part 1
Drunkenness
Payback Points
Human Again
Dark humour and deviled eggs
That's What She Said
Trust And/Or Lust?
Crapbag
There Are Weirder Ways To Learn About Death
At Least There's A Dog
Uh Oh
Steal My Blood
Boiling Your Own Teeth
The Blade Of Tears: 1
He's Like Art: 2
The First Time: 3
Caught grinning at a dead body
How To Enjoy Pictures
Breaking Dawn Part 2
Grumpy Beginnings
I Cannot But I Can
Fear Makes The Wolf Look Bigger
Finally Understanding Why Spencer Hated His Life
Sea Foam and Shattered Dreams
Hell Is Down
Mixed Signals and Overthinking
The Truth Doesn't Change The Way You Lie
Cover Your Cough
Respect All, Trust Few
Don't Do It You Son Of A--
Free Therapy
When your feelings don't feel right
The Destruction Is Your Rebirth
Selfie
Authors Note
One-Shots:
Free Entry, To My Pants
Blowjobs And Self Esteem
First Date... I think...
Homeless: 1
Homeless: 2
Homeless: 3
The Saga of Milo And His Dyslexia
Uh Oh... (Jasper's POV)
TSOMOHD
Satan or Santa?
Childhood Kisses

A Crack In The Glass

2K 86 29
By Alice_-_-Cullen

Milo woke the next day and was thankful that it was the weekend. He knew that it didn't matter what time he woke up on the Saturday and knew he had a closing shift at The Lodge the next day so he could have a lie in.
The was a loud bang from outside the house and it scared Milo shitless, making him sit up and throw himself down the ladder, and down the stairs, hoping it had nothing to do with his sister. 
He compared the sound to a gunshot and it made his heart hammer in fear.
Opening the front door, he realized he was only in his boxers but he didn't seem to care when he saw Bella next to her truck, a shocked expression on her face.
"Bell!" He shouted, getting the attention of his sister who instantly looked away from him and Edward.

"There wasn't a gunshot, it was me jumping on her truck," Edward promised, chuckling at the male Swan that was partially naked in the freezing cold.

"Somethin' funny Cullen?" Milo asked, joking around with him to show that they had no bad blood from the other day.

"Nope. Jasper certainly wouldn't find you showing all your glory to the neighbourhood funny either," He grinned, raising his eyebrows.

"Jasper would love all this," Milo bit back, smirking when his sister blushed.

"He sure does, you should hear his thoughts," Edward looked away for a moment, as if he would be blushing too.

"You should hear mine," Milo mumbled but of course the vampire heard, throwing his head back in a loud laugh.
Milo giggled on his way back inside the house, all worried thoughts gone as he got into his bedroom and changed his boxers then found some good clothes to wear. 
He wanted to sleep round Jasper's tonight, he felt bad for them not being able to sleep together anymore, in an innocent way of course, he knew all he had to do was ask and Jasper would comply. 
Having Bella around was a blessing and a curse, he loved his sister, but Jasper could no longer stay.
Once he had changed, he grabbed his keys and a little bag, hooking it around his shoulders before exiting the house and waving goodbye to his sister.

"Where are you going?" She wondered, looking to Edward in confusion.

"Jasper isn't back from hunting yet," Edward frowned, wondering why the male Swan didn't turn around and go back inside.

"It's alright, I'll wait for him," Milo smiled, winking at his sister before going his car and turning the volume of the music all the way up.
For the first time, he wasn't thinking about Jasper, he was thinking about Bella.
How ironic that both Swans move to the capital of rain and meet 2 vampires and fall in love with them. 
It had to be in their genetics to both end up in this trouble. 
But it was the good kind of trouble, the type of trouble that left them both giggling because they knew what they were doing was bad.
The kind of trouble that had you getting scolded, and only took one look from the other and laughter would errupt.
The kind of trouble that you would do again just to get a rush.
The kind of trouble that 13 year old Milo would love and 11 year old Bella would follow.
They had done everything together, it only made sense to fall in love with vampires too.
If they weren't so different personality and style wise, people would've thought they were twins. 

Milo pulled up at the house in his Porshe and got out, walking up the stairs to get to the door.
Before he could even knock, Carlisle answered, a welcoming smile on his face.
"Jasper isn't here," He told but Milo nodded.

"I know, I just want to wait for him, if that's ok?" He asked, smiling when Carlisle let him enter.
Alice ran up on him and gave him a hug, causing Spencer to scowl at him.
Milo frowned back, what he hell did he do?
He let the small vampire go and walked up the stairs, 2 at a time to get to Jasper's room, opening the door and breathing in that welcoming scent that he loved.
His initial plan was to just sit around and pick up 1 of the few books that were still scattered around the bedroom but when he saw that comfy bed, he couldn't help himself.
He stripped down again, folding the clothes neatly, then dived back into the bed, falling asleep moments after.

When he woke again, soft arms were around him and there was a face burried in his neck. 
Jasper.
Milo didn't move at first, wanting to see if the vampire would notice he was awake, but Jasper didn't move either.
He thought that Jasper was actually asleep at first, he was so still and was breathing in a steady pace, but of course that wasn't what was really happening.
He was just calm, he was just enjoying the embrace they were in.
And there was something to good about it. 
Jasper had explained before that when other vampires see him, nomads, they would say that his most dominant feature was the scars that scattered on his jaw, his neck, his arms and his hands and it made them think that he was dangerous.
So for him to just be laying down, cuddled next to a human, eyes shut and covers around him, had to be the most juxtaposing thing ever.
Milo couldn't see Jasper's scars very well. He knew they were there but in normal, natural light, they weren't noticeable. It wasn't until a light was on and he was waving his arm under it could you see the imprints.
They held a lot of packstory, pain and suffering, but Milo saw strength and endurance.
"Jasp," Milo whispered, pulling his arms over the vampires back.

"I heard you were waitin' for me," He mumbled, his voice deep, as if he had actually been sleeping.

"I'll always wait for you," Milo hummed, pushing his fingers through Jasper's hair, taking it away from his forehead.
Jasper smiled, is was only little but Milo caught onto it. 

"Your sisters meetin' everyone tomorrow, it's a good thing you're here now," And his eyes opened and for the 100 time MIlo was struck in absolute awe looking at the vampire who had stole his heart.
Jasper's eyes were bright and golden, the bruises around his eyes had vanished and his skin looked brighter. 
He looked like a healthy vampire again.
Beautiful.

"What's Spencer's problem with me?" Milo wondered, not caring if the vampire could hear downstairs.
Jasper's eyes slipped shut again and a sigh passed his lips.

"When Alice first had a vision of you, she spoke about you as if you were the most God like creature in the world," He then paused, opening his eyes to look at Milo, "She wasn't wrong but, Spencer hated to hear his mate talk about another like that,"

"So he's jealous?" Milo scoffed, why would a vampire be jealous of him?

"The J word isn't allowed for Spencer," Jasper laughed deeply, it was a gorgeous sound, "He's merely afraid he'll have competition,"

"As if," Milo rolled his eyes then kissed Jasper's head, "I only want you, I'm not after Alice,"

"Tell him that," Jasper replied, smiling, "All of us already have,"
Jasper's smile then dropped and a small sorry fell from his lips.
Milo could've only guessed that Spencer told him to shut up.
Milo shook his head fondly and leant into the blonde more, being welcomed by strong arms.

Although he had already been, Alice insisted that Jasper went hunting with her in the morning, just for an extra precaution. 
Milo woke up alone but went to the bathroom to brush his teeth anyway, a feeling of loss tugging in his gut.
There was some laughter and music downstairs, it was a nice sound, especially as the vampires never usually celebrated anything.
He was in his pyjamas, not caring that everyone else was dressed smartly. As far as he was concerned, those vampires in the kitchen were his family and would have to get used to his laziness.
He sat on a stool, waving to Emmett who had waved at him, and watched as the man cut some carrots. He seemed to be really enjoying himself, doing the little chore, it was amusing to watch.
Carlisle was cutting the chicken and Milo could've sworn he'd never seen cleaner cuts before. 
Rosalie was washing some lettuce and Spencer was slicing some peppers.
Esme was cooking some pasta, stirring it in some white sauce.
Even though he had just woken up, Milo was positive he would eat all of it, it looked so delicious. 
"Did you sleep well?" Esme wondered, checking the human boy out as he leant over to steal some carrot from Emmett.

"Yeah," Milo looked embarrassed to be caught stealing the food but Esme laughed softly and handed him a fork with some of her pasta, handing it to him.

"Try this, tell me what you think," She smiled, watching him eat it.
Holy shit that woman could cook. 
Milo wasn't sure how many times he would think that with Esme's food, but it was truly amazing.

"Wow, um, this-- shit, this is so good," Milo chewed, covering his mouth as he spoke.
Esme seemed overjoyed and took the chicken chopping board from her husband, putting the meat in the mix.
Rosalie suddenly tensed up and turned around.

"Take a wiff of that," Her voice didn't portray how she was feeling... odd.
Milo sniffed the air, not smelling anything but the cooking that was being done.

"What? I can only smell the food," Milo frowned, not understanding why everyone looked at him with an amused smile.

"It's Bella's scent," Carlisle told fondly, dropping the knife he was cleaning and moving to stand next to his wife.

"I told them not to do this," Edward mumbled, walking up the stairs.

"Milo, are you and your sister Italian?" Rosalie asked, looking  at the human who grinned in amusement before shaking his head.

"Her names Bella though," Emmett frowed, making Milo laugh.

"I'm sure she'll like it no matter what," Carlisle smiled, easing the look on Rosalie's face.
There was no way in hell that she wanted this effort that her and her family put into this meal to go to waste. 
It would've be embarrasing to try so hard all for nothing.
Milo would eat it if Bella didn't, she thought, she knew how much the human liked to eat dispite not doing it so much.
Edward and a shy looking Bella turned the corner and Esme grinned excitedly, rushing forward to hug Milo's sister.

"Bella, we're making Italiano for you," Esme told, leaning away from the hug, the smile never leaving her face.

"Oh, hmm," Bella nodded awkwardly.
Milo had to cover his mouth to stop from laughing. She was nervous sure, but even when he met the family for the first time, he didn't act like that.
Bella shot him a nasty glare for making fun of her and that didn't help his laugher.

"Bella, this is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes," Edward introduced, a warm expression on his face at their encounter.
Emmett waved at Bella with a knife in his hand and Milo pushed his arm down. For a vampire that had lived for a very long time, he wasn't at all smart when it came to dangerous objects.

"Come stai?" Bella side smiled, asking the question awkwardly after the mother bringing up the Italian culture.

"Molto Bene," Esme replied proudly, looking at Edward as if he had found the smartest girl ever, "I hope your hungry," She said, rushing to the island to grab two plates.

Milo's eyes lit up. 

"Yeah absolutely," Bella nodded but Milo could tell she was lying.
His stomach dropped a little.
He knew Rosalie wouldn't be happy, nor most of the other family, but they were way too polite to even say anything.

"She already ate," Edward informed, a frown beginning to grow on his features.

Suddenly, Rosalie's hand crushed down on the salad bowel in her hands and Edward's frown grew, watching Rose glare at Bella.
Milo's urge to protect his sister suddenly rose to the surface.
"Perfect," Rosalie hissed, not using her usual anger but Milo could tell it threatened to come through.

Emmett walked over to his wife.

"Yeah uh, it's just because I know you don't eat I-" The human stuttered, worried that she had upset him.

"Of course, it's very considerate of you," Esme agreed, trying to soothe Bella's worries.

"Just ignore Rosalie, I do," Edward told Bella, trying to whisper it but even Milo heard.
Even though Rosalie was a bitch sometimes, that doesn't mean that she never had a good reason to say half of the stuff she was thinking.
She was always the one to say it because everyone else was scared to.
Milo respected that about her, he just wished sometimes maybe she didn't.

"I've had enough, let's just keep pretending this isn't dangerous for all of us," Rosalie clenched her hands, tiny shards of glass falling from in between her fingers.

"I would never tell anybody," Bella swore, looking over to her brother, "We would never,"

"She knows that," Carlisle soothed rubbing his wife's arm, looking in Milo's direction too in case he needed some clarification.

"I'm not worried about Milo," Rosalie said, surprising the male Swan. 
He looked at his sister with a guilty expression on his face

"Well, the problem is, you two have gone public now so-" 

"Emmett," Esme warned, she never snapped at any of her children, she just didn't want Bella to get a bad impression.

"No, she should know," Rosalie frowned, "The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly," 

"Badly... as in I would become the meal?" Bella looked down to her feet but looked back up when laughter was heard.
That one even had Milo confused.

"Hi Bella!" Alice said walking on a tree then jumping to the balcony and inside the house, "I'm Alice,"
Milo's head instantly went towards that direction to see the girl skip towards his sister, but his eyes were mainly on Jasper.
He swallowed often, even though he just landed.
The venom.
Milo remembered the way Jasper explained the pain, like a scorching iron all inside his throat, and shuddered.
He walked slowly behind Alice, careful not to get too close. 
Milo wanted to get close to him, to help him, to take his mind off the pain that was happening inside his body but Jasper must've felt that urge because Milo got a hard look instead.
Right, his blood smelled good too, not as good as Bella's, slightly worse, but it was still a temptation.
Having both Swan's close to him was bound to end in a disaster, no matter if he had hunted for 2 says straight.

"Um, Hi," Bella greeted, smiling slightly.

"Oh, you do smell good," Alice said shocked, pulling back.
Milo cringed, but muffled a laugh.

"Alice, what are you?" Edward asked, clearly not enjoying what his sister had just said.

"It's ok, Bella and I are going to be great friends," Alice promised, giving a look to Spencer who was looking to the floor.
The room fell silent and Carlisle spoke up, clearing his throat.

"Sorry, Jasper's our newest vegetarian. It's a little difficult for him," Carlisle apologised, waving his hand to Jasper's general direction.
Bella's eyes turned wide as she looked at her brother. 
Milo caught on and frowned, why was she so shocked?

"It's a p-pleasure to meet you," He stuttered, looking at Milo right after for some sort of reminder that Bella meant a lot to his mate and he couldn't hurt her.

"It's ok Jasper," Milo spoke out, smiling encouragingly.
Edward excused Bella and himself, he wanted to give her a tour of the house. 
Esme clapped her hands, turning around to show how proud she was of her children.

"You, clean this up," She turned to Rosalie, "Now,"
Rosalie let out a sigh as she grabbed the hoover, dissapearing for a second before returning with it.
She clearly smashed that glass well because by Milo's foot was a shard of it.
He jumped from the stood and leant down, grabbing the thing.
But before he could, his wrist was being grabbed and he was being pulled up.
Jasper stood in front of him frowning.

"I don't want you to cut yourself," He told, carefully walking around the glass shards to the other side of the kitchen.

"I'm not gonna break," Milo grinned, but kissed his boyfriend's cheek as a thanks, "Esme..." Milo trailed off, smiling cheekily.

The mother figure looked up at the human, smiling sweetly, "Yes?"

"Could I... have some of that pasta please?" He bit his his tongue, watching her nod.
Milo looked at Jasper excitedly but then realized that he was never going to feel the same excitedness about human food like he was and went to stand by the woman who was plating his food. 
My God it tasted nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.8K 27
When the Twins, Bella and James move to the small town of Forks, they soon realize that something lurks inside the town. Bella and James much choose...
1M 40.5K 42
[THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE FOR 18+ READERS ONLY] "Yes?" His deep voice growls. It's so deep, so velvety. I can feel myself...
216K 6.4K 46
"How many times have I told you to stay away from Bella?" "Jacob why are you being difficult?" "I hate you leech just stay away from her. She'll be m...
2.2K 124 12
Being the new people in town was never easy, especially in a small town like Forks, a fact that Eleanor Beckett was well aware of. So when her son ca...