Transmigration As A Deruth He...

Nulho1 द्वारा

All I could see, was darkness as a strong sound hit my ear. . . . "husband?" I opened my eyes, saw the f... अधिक

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48

43

1.9K 166 35
Nulho1 द्वारा

[Remember, this is Deruth Fanfic.  The original Deruth behavior is much different...😅 Don't take it too much...]

.

.

Deruth returned to the mansion after receiving Violan's urgent call.

Deruth was nervous that there something bad happens when he was not around.

In front of the room, Deruth took a deep breath, keep his heart calm, and get inside the room.

Deruth sees Violan's pale face and gets closer. He now wears his glasses. Not good to use his power after almost dying before...

"Violan, is there anything that happens? Your skin was so pale..."

Deruth sits beside Violan and put his hand on Violan's shoulder with an awkward move that he is scared he hurt Violan.

"Someone came here and said he was the real Deruth... I don't know what to do."

Violan sighed as she rubbed her face with her hands feeling confused by the situation she was in.

She was originally Deruth's wife but somehow had to live with Park Soo Hyun for some time until she finally fell in love for the third time.  And now the husband who left her came with another appearance and some declare that will make Violan think Park Soo Hyun stole his husband's body if she did not know about it already.

But, even if she didn't know about it, knowing the current Deruth for several years, will let her know that Deruth wasn't someone who would steal other people's bodies.

He was also strong, what would he do that for?

Deruth knelt on one knee in front of Violan and smiled gently like always while gently holding Violan's hand.

"I don't mind if you choose him. After all, he is the husband you love from the start. Or if you want me and him at the same time, I have no problem sharing."

Hearing that, made Violan feel a little calm.  Luckily this Deruth in front of him wasn't someone who would force one's decisions.

But hearing something like that from someone she already considered a husband was a bit upsetting.

Share, come on! Just think about sharing Deruth with someone make her pissed.

Violan smacked Deruth on the head gently in sudden annoyance.

"Let's meet that person together."

Deruth didn't care about the soft knocking on his head and got back up again, and reached out his hand to help Violan up.

They walked together and reached the guest room of the residence.

After knocking on the door, they entered the guest room.

That person's eyes widen as he saw Deruth and get up to attack Deruth.

"That's my body! Give me back my body!"

Deruth didn't even give any mind to that action and only put up a transparent wall preventing that person from attacking him.

If Deruth wants, he can knock that guy down already.

But he held back since that man would be the real Deruth.

"It's going to be very confusing now. Tell me what your current name is."

Violan said that massaging his head feeling frustrated.

"My current name is Vance. But Violan, it's me, Deruth, your husband."

Vance said that in a sad tone when he saw that Violan didn't believe him.

"Okay Vance, if you really are the real Deruth, you can stay here and act like it's your home. But I'm not going to kick the current Deruth out. Cale loves him as a father. Not to mention Basen and Lily who also already consider him an important father figure."

Violan spoke in a gentle tone as if wanting to break the argument between Deruth and Vance.

Vance looked at Deruth with a sharp gaze.

"Fine. If that's your choice. But if that man can enter my body, should he know a way to return back that body to me?"

Violan frowned at that.  After what she said, Vance still wanted that body back?

"I told you, Cale loves Park Soo Hyun as his father. I don't want to see the children sad because their father's figure, their idol has changed."

Violan continued to speak while Deruth only listened as he thought he had no reason to make a sound.

"Wife, I am also their father. I want to see them and see them think I'm their father."

Violan gritted her teeth when she heard that.  It wasn't wrong when Deruth was indeed the father of them all.

But, what about all the children under Deruth's care?

Violan's eyes filled with tears thinking about the kids though she tried not to act emotional.

"Fine. I'll find a way to return this body to you. This is your body after all."

Violan flinched at Deruth's calm voice as if he had not thought of the children when he made his decision.

'Did he not think of us as a family to easily want to find a way to return that body!?'

Vance smiled in satisfaction when he heard Deruth's decision.

"Okay, looks like my decision doesn't matter here. It's better if you guys don't bring me into this conversation."

Violan said that and walked out while keeping a straight face.

Violan's footsteps were heavy as he continued to walk out and away.  Her bloodshot eyes, little by little, shed tears.

None of the person she loved listened to what she said.

'Damn, shit man!  Those two are just stubborn dumb man!'

Violan entered the bedroom, slammed the door shut, and sat there crying alone.

What's the use of having a husband when she's sad like this, and no one comes to persuade her!?

Knock, knock.

After some seconds, a slow and gentle knock sounded as Violan cried profusely.

She wanted to get up and opened the door, but a voice she liked was heard.

"Violan, I'm sorry if I just said what I wanted and make you feel bad. However, what Vance said wasn't wrong. He has every right to want his body back."

Deruth's soft voice and guilt-stricken voice made Violan cry.

What Deruth said is the truth. Violan knew better than anyone that if Vance really was Deruth, he had every right to be angry and want his body back.

But Violan had already loved Deruth, to think he would leave her just like that...

6 years.

They had been together for 6 years, longer than he had been with the real Deruth.  And now it's their 7th year together.

"Violan, I remember what I told Cale when he found out I wasn't his father."

Deruth's voice was still gentle and sounded nostalgic.

"I told him, I never thought about becoming a father, but only carrying out fatherly responsibilities because of this body."

Deruth hunched over as his hand touched the door.

"I just want to be a figure where he can comfortably tell his problems, and unwind all the heavy things in his heart. I just want to be a shoulder, where they all can lean on."

Deruth smiled gently.

"No matter what form my body takes, I will always protect them. From the shadows or the light. I only want to protect them from any harm. That's all I want. You're also someone that I want to protect, Violan."

Violan cried even heavier when she heard that.  She opened the door and hugged Deruth.

"You idiot! Idiot! What's the point of protecting someone if they don't know it's you!?"

Deruth's arms went stiff as Violan hugged him.  He slowly moved his hand and stroked Violan's back gently.

Sensing that stiff movement, Violan chuckled.

Park Soo Hyun is really cute.

"I feel very fortunate that you entered Deruth's body when you already married me. Otherwise, you probably wouldn't even care about me."

Deruth couldn't say anything when she point it out like that.  Deruth also had no intention of having a relationship with anyone, and Violan suddenly became his wife requiring him to be a good husband.

But hearing Violan say that, made him feel as if, another woman was also hugging him and crying like this, scolding him for being heartless.

However, it felt as if it was just a dream.

.

.

.

A beautiful woman looks out at the world with a sad gaze.

"I'm really jealous."

She loved Park Soo Hyun for a very long time.  However, she was here alone.

"Fate really sucks."

The woman sighed as her subordinates rolled their eyes.

"You are the Goddess of fate, you can mess with his fate, can't you?"

The goddess of fate smiled.

"Once is enough, I messed up his destiny, and disaster happened."

Park Soo Hyun is not someone that anyone can have.

However, this strange coincidence gave Park Soo Hyun a wife and he sincerely carried out his responsibilities as a husband.

"Ahhh... I'm jealous..."

Even though she was happy to see Park Soo Hyun again, she was still jealous.

"You really have no heart..."

.

.

.

Violan sat down on the sofa after he calmed down a bit.  Now she made a decision.

"Okay, Vance, if you can answer my questions, I won't stop Deruth from giving his body to you or trying to disturb any  of your plans."

Violan's gaze was sharp even though it still had the hint of crying.

"If you can't answer that, you don't deserve to have Deruth's body."

Violan was serious about that.  She didn't want to regret parting with the current Deruth.

"Just start with the questions."

Vance looks confident in himself.

"When Cale was 12 years old, what food did he like the most?"

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Leon: Wow, madam Violan's rival was a goddess...

Ellen: That's nothing wrong with it, right? I'm even Phoenix.

Preggo Cale: I never want to deal with something like god.

Kind Clopeh: who wants to deal with it anyway? Even goddess water is good, not that I want to deal with her.

Ciel: Yeah. I don't like god either.

Naru: Nope, I'm a dark creature. God hates me. I never need to deal with them.

Ellen: I don't think so...

Okay, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

See ya! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

TMNT girls? Darkness103 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

3.1K 105 18
I could feel all their eyes on me as I was eating I set down my plate that had pizza on it "thanks for the food I said before standing up putting the...
58.9K 3.6K 22
"Cale-nim, my heart longs for you the moment we met, will you allow me to stay by your side?" "Cale-nim, oh Cale-nim!!! my heart, my soul, even my no...
56.2K 2.9K 16
How do you feel when you Saw someone who looked exactly like Someone that was supposed to be Dead? "Cale-nim...?" "That Is My name. Do I know you?" F...
347K 30.1K 110
In the alleyways of Yiling, there was an abandoned child who did his best to survive. Everyday, he scoured for food and fought dogs who hurted him. I...