My Retribution

By EnolaEzhno

Freen is an Ice queen that possesses incredible knowledge and strength. She did everything just to penetrate... More

PART 1
Part 2
PART 3
PART 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
PART 17
PART 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98

Part 72

2.8K 154 19
By EnolaEzhno

Freen's POV

Becky left after making out with her. I got nervous with her sudden actions that made me ask myself if I did something wrong. Was I too advanced of my feelings? But she kissed me back. I bit my lip as I began to feel anxious. A few minutes later she messaged me to wait for her and so I did. It's been an hour and she's not here yet. "Even if I have to wait for her my whole life. It's ok"

Becky came back and I noticed her eyes were very puffy, I also saw some tear stains on her beautiful cheeks. The way she looked at me was different as well, I saw anger and contempt. "She is mad, but what did I do?" To my surprise she came to me and kissed me. Her kisses felt different though. She's aggressive, more like angry and this gave my heart ache that I never felt before but I loved her so much so I kissed her back still. She removed her dress and showed me my babies that I got so happy and excited. After playing with them for a while she pinned me to the floor and it actually hurt.

I didn't groan in pain cause I saw how serious and focus she is with me. I didn't hear her moan and her touches and gazes that started with love turned into anger. I wanted to cry in pain cause I feel every bit of it but I held it in.I never knew that despite making out with the person you love it will hurt you like hell. The pain is not something that I can describe. It's not rejection, jealousy or being away from her, this pain is way more hurtful than that. I know something is different since she came back. Everything is different and it hurts me. She stopped kissing me which made me relieved. I don't want to be kissed by her. If it wasn't for love then no. I know that I asked and initiated for this but this is not what I want. I saw her dress herself and I just want to help her but she slapped my hand aggressively. There it is again, anger and contempt can be seen in her eyes that my reaction is to just look away.

I was hurt by the way she looked at me but I didn't want to show her so I just pouted. "Did I offend her in any way? Was it because I kissed her?" I bit my lip as I tried to recall everything we did Searching where did I go wrong. She finished fixing herself and I thought that she was gonna get mad at me but then she asked me for a sleepover.

That got me so excited and happy that I immediately agreed. "Staying beside her is way more hurtful than being away from her but it's okay. As long as she's with me that what matters." I held her hand but she removed it aggressively and again I saw contempt. She then laughed it off saying that her hand is clammy. "That was never an issue before. Besides her hand is not clammy at all" I don't want to force her into something she doesn't want to do so I just smiled despite hurting and let her walk first.

We walked until we reached the parking lot. I opened the passenger seat for her u
as usual. The drive to our mansion is quiet. I observed her behavior and she seems to be thinking deeply so I didn't bother to talk. We arrived at the mansion and Grandma is in the living room sipping her tea. Becky immediately went near Grandma to give her respect and I just followed.

Becky: (happy) How have you been Grandma?

Grandma: (smiling) I'm fine, Rebecca. I'm glad you're here. You look stunning.

Becky: (grateful) Thank you. You look prettier as well, Grandma.

Grandma: (laughing) Thank you, Rebecca. Are you gonna stay for tonight?

Becky: (smiling) Yes. If it's not too much to ask.

Grandma: (happy) Not at all. Please feel at home and you can stay at Freen's room.

Looking at Grandma she seems to be happy that Rebecca is here and that made me smile. I also bowed to Grandma and she smiled at me. I then assisted Rebecca to my room. She went inside and sat on my bed. She scanned my room for a long time and I just let her.

Rebecca: (observing) Your room is really wide Freen.

Freen: (smiling) Yeah? Did you just notice it this time?

Rebecca: I know I've been here before but I never looked at your room like this. So, Yes. I just noticed.

"You mean like scanning every inch of it? Definitely" I just smiled at her while she continued to observe my room while walking around.

Becky: (confused) Never saw any family pictures around the house.

I clenched my teeth remembering the picture they had at their mansion.

Freen: Just like the big family picture you have at home?

I felt anger rising as I remember the big ass picture they have at home. Remembering her Father.

Becky: Something like that. Can I borrow your laptop for a while? I just need to do something.

"She never borrowed my stuff before. Except for my clothes"
I looked at Becky and smiled.

Freen: Sure.

I signaled her to sit on my study table which she did. She gave a smile and I can see that she's nervous cause her hand is shaking when she holds the mouse. I held her hand to calm her a little.

Knowing that she's angry at me. I felt the need to comfort her and apologize.

Freen: (kneeling in front of Becky) Hey, baby. Don't be nervous okay? I'm sorry if I was too advanced at the restaurant.

I hugged her tightly but gently.

Becky: (confused) What's the password

Freen: It's August 8, 1998

Becky: (confused) What is so important with that.

Freen: Nothing it's just something I cannot forget.

Becky: You should put your birthday instead on November 16, 1998.

"That's the day, my mom's brother adopted me and showed me to the world as her daughter. My password is my real birthday Teerak. I hope I can tell you that at least, but I can't" I know that I can't tell her the truth but I also don't want to lie.

Freen: Well, I often forgot that that's my birthday so I chose that day instead.

She didn't respond to my answer and she started to navigate my laptop going to email logging in her account. I want to make a surprise dinner for Becky so I need to leave her here.

Freen: (sweet voice) Teerak,Is it ok if I go downstairs? I just need to prepare something. Will you be okay here?

I saw a sign of relief in her eyes and in her breathing as well. She then gave me a genuine smile.

Becky: Sure! Take your time.

I kissed her hand and her forehead this time cause I don't want to see the anger and contempt in her eyes when I kiss her on the lips. I smiled at her one more time before leaving my room.

Becky's POV
Im glad she needed to prepare something. I also need this privacy to look for evidence. Her room is effin wide. As soon as she left I locked her door just in case. I started to search and find anything that is useful for me. I opened every cabinet door there is and I found the top drawer near her bed locked. "I wonder what's inside. For me to find out, I need to look for the key first." I left the cabinet and opened other drawer as well but I found no key. "Maybe she hid it somewhere safe"

I then went to her library and it's just full of books and I didn't bother looked in their. I then continued searching in her walk in closet. She's fucking organized that a single touch will be notice but I don't give a fuck I need to leave this house as soon as possible and I'm not leaving without the evidence.

I started to mess in her cabinet until I saw a box. Inside are graduation pictures. It's Freen and long faced giraffe. I got annoyed by the image that I wanted to rip it in pieces but I saw some other pictures as well. I saw Freen in military uniform. "Damn she looked so cool and beautiful in this one. She's not even wearing make up" I looked at other picture and saw Freen with a toga. "Wait, this is a different school" I got curious so I took every files and pictures out of the box and put it on the floor. I saw her diploma in accountancy. "I didn't know that she's already graduated in accounting" I also saw her military rings, medals and other stuff inside. So she is an account and according to this file she is also a Lieutenant General in military "I felt proud and sad at the same time. Who am I to know this side of Freen"

I also saw a transparent box that contains a gun.  I looked at everything else and then put it back  in place. So she had military training, that explains her reflexes and strength then and why she was able to teach me how to fire a gun. "Freen is more dangerous than I thought" I sighed and continued to scour her room. I saw a lot of guns that surprised me by the way. Under the bed, under the table and I didn't dare touch it or move it. "Can't believe I stayed in this room feeling safe and secured with all the guns inside"

I went back to her laptop and started to scan the files. "I don't think I'll find anything in here since she let me use it and even gave me her password easily" I was about to lose hope when I saw a family picture. The only thing I remember though is the woman in the picture. She's Grandma's daughter, Ms. Michelle. The younger sister of Freen's Father. I got curious though, she died in an accident according to the media and she never had a family before so why is she holding a baby and a boy here? I didn't give much attention to it and looked at other pictures and its all field with Ms. Michelle and her family. The kids though are very young in this picture. "I wonder why Freen kept a picture of her aunt instead of her own family"  I finished scanning the pictures and rested for a while. "Finding evidence is harder than I thought"

I was about to fall asleep when I remembered that I messed up her room big time so I needed to do some cover up. I went to shower and used a bathrobe. I unlocked her room and messaged Freen to come. I waited for her and in just a few minutes I saw her opening the door. I stood by the walk in closet she has. I saw a surprise in her face as soon as she opened the door knowing that I did something wrong I felt nervous at the sight of her. "She's dangerously beautiful. No man exists that won't fall on her trap."

Becky: ( smiling) I'm sorry I messed up your room.

I really feel sorry though. Especially knowing that Freen is somewhat a clean freak and organized.

Freen: (irritated and confused) I'm not mad love but I don't feel comfortable with how messy the room is. Are you looking for something?

Becky: (nervous)Yes, I was looking for clothes that I could wear and I got so bored and I got curious with what inside the cabinets so I...... I'm sorry. I hope your not mad.

Freen smiled at me and came to me. She hugged me and kissed my forehead. That made me surprised.

Freen: (sweet voice) It's okay love. Next time just tell me. I don't want you to get tired looking for the things you need.

"She's sweet. Knowing how intelligent she is, I wonder if she suspects me "
She gave me clothes to wear and called the maid to fix her room. She checked her closet one more time before she sat with me. While the maid is cleaning we played on her Xbox to pass the time.

Feeling guilty of my actions. I agreed to play with her. At first I kept on winning that I started to mock and tease her but then after playing for how many hours she now keeps on defeating me. I got so bored and annoyed from being defeated that my stomach is also complaining.

Becky: (pouting) You're so unfair. You're so good at the game.

Freen heard my stomach growling so she laughed at me. She then grabbed my arm.

Freen: (excited) I can see that your hungry love. I have a surprise for you.

I looked back at her confused as we started walking. She lead me to their garden and saw a beautiful scenery

Freen: (happy) I hope you like it love.

Becky: (confused) Is this what you did earlier?

Freen: Yes, it is. I made it all by myself. Except for the food. Sorry I don't know how to cook.

I felt her sadness through her words. "Why is she acting this sweet?"  I felt guilty that while she's preparing this thing for me I am inside her room looking for something against her. "Well, she used me as well so we were even"

She moved the chair and signaled me to sit. I sat and she sat infront of me. A maid came and served us food. "Her gestures are making me confused" We've been quiet for a while and I'm feeling this awkwardness in the air so I decided to speak.

Becky: (awkward) Hey, so would you like to do some answers and question portion?

Freen: (laughing) Do I make you feel uncomfortable?

"Yes, you do"
I just laughed at her and drank my drink to avoid answering the question.

Becky: (smiling) So, the answer and question portion?

Freen: (smiling back) Sure! If that's something that you would like. Should I go first?

Becky: (serious voice) I'll go first. I'm conducting Investigation about my Dad. I found out that he killed my mother intentionally. I was at the scene but I hit my head that I don't remember much.

Remembering that hurts me a lot and it's very personal for me but if I were to do these with Freen. I need to share something deep cause I'll know she'll do the same.

I was waiting for her to respond but she didn't. I looked at her out of curiosity and I saw anger in her eyes as she grip the utensils she's holding. "What's happening? Why is she furious." Freen's eyes looked murderous. Her face is serious but you can see how angry she is. I called her name twice but she never looked back. I saw her hand turning white as she held the spoon and fork tightly. I touched her hand to get her attention and stood in front of her to check on her. I genuinely feel worried about her that I kissed her lips and hugged her. I came to my senses when I was already rubbing her back to comfort her. "What the fuck am I doing. Stop it Rebecca!!"

I immediately removed myself from hugging her and went back to my seat. I looked at her and she seemed calmer.

Freen: (awkward laugh) I'm sorry about that.

I just gave her a small smile not knowing how to respond. She cleared her throat and began talking.

Freen: (smiling) I'm kinda genius. The degree I got with you is actually my third. First, I'm an accountant, second I joined military and third the course I took with you.

Hearing that from Freen made me choke my food. She immediately came to me. She bent me forward and gave me 5 back blows. The grape is still stuck on my throat. She then made me stand up. She began to thrust while pulling inwards and upwards above my belly button and there I spat the fucking grape that nearly send me to death. I got so mad that  I want to kick or stamp my feet at that fucking grape but Freen made me face her. I saw how worried she is as tears began to  flow through her eyes. "Is she seriously crying for me? "

She hugged me tight while me I'm confused. She genuinely cares for me but I don't know if she knows I'm into her?  Did she know that I searched her room? Did she know I saw the files? Is it a coincidence that she admitted those things to me after seeing it? "Fuck!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 3.2K 30
A story about how fate bring two random person made their path cross each other. Becky Armstrong, who has only one thought in her mind, Freen Saroch...
77.2K 3K 25
Freen Sarocha, a photographer who doesn't have hope for rich people, fall for a rich, medical student Rebecca Armstrong. The story is about two perso...
262K 5.7K 16
High powered CEO Rebecca Armstrong is a force to be reckoned with in the boardroom, and has the respect of many in the corporate world. She has a clo...
115K 3.6K 22
Becky, a last year college student who fall for a professor, Freen Sarocha. Their journey is going to unfold with time. Many obstacle or difficulty m...