The Son Of Doctor Strange

By kumotsukii

In a parallel universe to New Times and New Beginnings, Doctor Strange takes center stage with his son Anthon... More

Introduction
Adopted
Magic
Team
Power
Gamble
Acceptance
Spar
Conversations
Kurai
Break In
Chat
Team
Annoyance
Bonding
Trust
Hiding
Retaliation
Control
Battle
Stress
Daughter
Interrogation
Rescue
Anguish
Alone and Together
New Day
Panic
Misplaced
Losing
Activate
Rage
Open
Vice Versa
Change of Emotions
Separation
Barely Strangers
Festival
Moments In Between
Hero
Travel
Timeskip: Year Later
Clues
Europe
Plan
Break
Bucky
Family
Wanda
Proposal
Encounter
Questioning
Plan
Double Cross
Taken
Depart
Emotions
Declare
Stress
Apprentice
Girls
Lack of Sight
Separated
Timeskip: Chaos
Pressure
Parents
Pain and Plans
Surprise
Deja Vu
What it Couldve Been
Sorrow
Selfish
Interruptions
Father
Biological
Apology
Tricks
Comfort
Family Ties
Warning
Peaceful
Finale

Defeated

58 1 0
By kumotsukii

Anthony knew Wanda was coming soon. He pressured her hand for a reason. He knew she was also going to probably do something unsavory.

He started training when he heard something behind. He turned and saw Stephen wheeling Kurai into the training room. "Kurai!"

Anthony ran over and knelt down in front of his brother. "Hey kid..." Kurai said with a soft smile.

"How are you feeling?" Anthony asked. Kurai chuckled. "I'm feeling great... just so you know... I have another thing in common with you." Kurai said.

"What is it?" Anthony asked.

"We both are Stranges." He said. Anthonys eyes widened. He looked at his father. Stephen nodded.

Anthony hugged Kurai tight. Kurai hugged him back weakly. "Finally back together huh..." Kurai said with a tired excitement in his voice.

Anthony nodded. "Yes! It's so exciting!!" He said as he stood up. "Hey watch me train!"

He went over into the arena. Agatha walked into the other side. The two went at it. Anthony was overpowering her with ease.

And she wasn't holding back.

Kurai nodded impressed. "He's strong." Stephen nodded. "That he is..."

Anthony beat Agatha when suddenly outside got dark and then red. He realized the multiverse was opened fully.

He frowned and snapped his fingers and his witch attire appeared. "Dad... keep everyone in the building. Only Agatha is allowed to come out."

He opened a portal, walked through, and saw Wanda standing in front of the tower. The wind blew as he stood there.

"You know Anthony, I've learned you're stronger than me." Wanda said.

Anthony raised a brow as his eyes glowed red.

"But... I will still try to take you out." She rose slowly into the air and shot blasts at him. He blocked her attacks and rushed at her. He channeled his magic through the ground which shot spikes up at her.

She jumped out of the way and created a wall blocking his second attack. He slammed his foot onto the ground and created a square with runes around her. He trapped her.

She didn't look phased. He stepped forward and looked at her. She was the real Wanda... she wasn't an illusion.

"What do you have planned..." he said. She smirked as a silver streak came and slammed Anthony into the avengers tower. He winced and looked.

The moving object stopped in front of Wanda as the runes fell.

"Pietro Maximoff..." Anthony said as he stood up. He realized she probably created him or revived him.... She did the same in Westview.

Either way... he needed to stop him.

He saw more people show themselves.

Vision...

He frowned as he walked outside the rubble. She chuckled. "You're too kind my dear anthony... every time I have given you the option of winning, you don't..." she walked towards him.

"To be the hero, sometimes, taking lives is necessary. You lack the skill of taking out threats. So... good luck." She stayed back and watched.

Anthony watched her. Pietro rushed at Anthony. Anthony blocked his moves with shields of magic. He winced as he had to block two attacks at once.

He glared at her. He knew his weakness was not taking out the enemy... that's the only reason why Wanda was still here.

He winced as he fell to his knees as he blocked the constant attacks.

The moment when Kylo died flashed in his mind. He looked up at her. "Never... again..." he blasted both Vision and Pietro back."

He grabbed vision with his magic. He slammed the cyborg into the ground and filled him with magic to the point vision exploded.

Wanda froze.

"Oh... no..."

Anthony shot a fatal blast at Pietro. He fell to the ground. Wanda stared at Anthony blankly.

"Wanda..." Anthony said.

She didn't take her gaze off of him.

"The only reason why you're alive still is because I somehow believed there was still good in you. But guess what..." he said as his eyes glowed.

"I don't sense any in you anymore." He flew at her with his power filling the air.

She suddenly opened a portal and pulled Kylo through. "Then kill him!" Anthony stopped as he saw Kylo.

This was a different Kylo from who saved him.

Kylo looked beaten and afraid.

Anthony looked at Wanda. His eyes glowing red. "Kill me through him and win." She said.

Anthony looked at her and lowered his hand. His magic receded. He looked at Wanda as his eyes glowed. He chuckled and sighed.

"Wanda..." he said.

She looked at him. She felt someone tap her shoulder from behind. The real Anthony was behind her. He blasted her into the Avengers tower.

Anthony held Kylo and made a clone to watch him. "Anthony..."

"I'll be right back." He walked over to Wanda. She panted as she pushed herself.

"Wanda... you've killed a lot of innocent." He said. She shot a blast at him, but he absorbed it. He looked at her darkly.

"You first killed my brothers daughter, my niece..." he kicked her into the wall. Wanda winced and tried to cast a spell but he pinned her down with magic.

"You kidnapped my father, banished me to a planet to die... conquered the world." He said as he lifted her up into the air.

"And I've only killed your illusions... it's amazing how we both have the same power and yet... we went down different paths." He said as he brought her over to him.

She winced but smirked. "Oh... I-I disagree."

Anthony was about to blast her when he froze. A gun sounded. He stumbled forward as he felt his side. He panted as he glared at her.

He turned and saw his mother holding the gun. "The... the bullets poisoned..." Wanda said.

Anthony felt his vision getting fuzzy and himself weak. He kept his grip on Wanda.

He fell to his knees and gripped his chest as he struggled to breathe. His clone disappeared.

He was about to give up when he saw his mother put the gun against Kylos head. Anthony's eyes widened.

No.

Never again.

In an split second, he shot a blast which knocked his mother back. She felt and hit her head. She didn't move.

Wanda laughed and laughed.

He held his head. "Shut... UP!" he shot a blast at her. He slammed her against the wall and started to absorb her magic. Tears ran down his face as she looked at him darkly.

She gripped his wrist as she didn't expect him to take her magic.

He took all her magic and dropped her. She winced and coughed up blood. She stared at the ceiling.

"Ah... you.. you got me... didn't think you'd be able to fight the poison so well..." she said. Anthony looked at her.

Tears went down her face. "I just wanted to see... m-my boys again." Anthony limped over and nodded.

"I can... do that for you." He placed his hand against her head and let her live her final moments in an illusion with her sons and vision.

She smiled softly as she closed her eyes. Her heartbeat stopped.

Anthony moved his hand and started to walk way from the rubble. His mind was silent.

He held his side as blood showed Between his hands. He looked up and saw Kylo running over to him. He fell forward but was caught by Kylo.

"Stay awake hun!" Kylo said as he looked at him. Anthony looked at him weakly. "The... the poison..." he mumbled as he saw everyone running out

Kylo held him close as he looked at him. "I got you..." Anthony reached up and held his face. A soft smile went across his face as he just enjoyed seeing him alive.

"It's so good to see you..." Anthony said.

Kylo teared up and rubbed his cheek. "Likewise my dear..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 642 50
(Y/n) was only 8 when she was brought into the world of the mystic arts. When her path crosses that of Stephen Strange 20 years later, they soon real...
53.6K 1.8K 14
Talia Strange had become the glitch of the multiverse, connected to America Chavez. On one fateful day in 2016, three things happened: one, Stephen...
80.8K 2.5K 15
Dr. Strange said there was only one possibility of winning the battle against Thanos. But when (Name) is forced into the past and into his younger b...
4.9K 257 14
Wade Stark is the Son of Tony Stark. When he and his Dad get thrown into a world of heroes, villains and a lot of things, how will he cope with it? B...