BTS One Shots

By writingfunstories

This is a book filled with all kinds of different BTS one shots. There are one shots about the members, or so... More

Afraid (Part One)
Relief (Part Two)
Perfect World
Young Forever
Hope
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet (Part Two)
Into The Unknown
I Know I Love You
White Christmas
Spring Day
Bambi
Better In Stereo
Thnks fr th Mmrs
Little Joonie
Life Goes On
Habits (Stay High)
Love The Way You Lie
Champion
Uncharted
Miniskirt
Brother
America's Suithearts
Toxic
The Run and Go
Requests
Drivers License
Shy Away
Loco
Moon River
Blue Hour
Stay Gold
Hometown
Cliff's Edge
Viva Las Vengeance
Part of Your World
Scientist
As It Was
Trivia: Seesaw
More Little Joonie
Russian Roulette
Love Shh!
The Pilot
The Pilot (Part Two)
Helena
The Ghost of You
Hello
Icy
I See the Light
Pop
Say Something
Green Finch and Linnet Bird
Green Finch and Linnet Bird (Part Two)
Every Time the Rain Comes Down
Death Valley
Teenage Dream
The Vision of Love
Middle of A Breakup
Moon
Intro: Persona
Rewrite the Stars
Sunrise
Heathens
Special Announcement
So Close, Yet So Far (From Paradise)
Mago
Panorama
Siesta
Me Gustas Tu
I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Bohemian Rhapsody
The Story of Us
What You Waiting For
Sleepover
The Hype
Sparkling
Magic
Ice Cream Cake
Feel Special
Gee
Alice
Everything Goes
Fingertip
Don't Let The Light Go Out
Only Murders in the Building
Nine In the Afternoon
Welcome to the Black Parade
The End of the World
Ring ma Bell (what a wonderful world)
Cardigan
My Weakness
Run Devil Run
Drink Up Me Hearties Yo Ho
Permission to Dance
Desire
10 Things I Hate About You
Don't Worry Darling
Run Away
Dance, Dance
From This Moment On
How Far I Go
(I Never Promised You A) Rose Garden
Fame
Sparks Fly
Old Fashioned
Northern Downpour
Intro: Boy Meets Evil
Panic Room
Montero (Call Me By Your Name)
Golden Days
Lights
Enchanted
Centuries
Broken Morning
Fools
Imagine
The Paradise
Death of a Bachelor
Moon Whisper
Kiddo
Kura Kura
Fight Song
Candy
Spring Day (Korean)
Spring Day (Japanese)
Silent Night
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Where Are You Christmas
White Christmas
Rough
Doughnut
A Christmas Miracle
It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Promise
Cake
Criminal
The Astronaut
Miss Jackson
La Devotee
My Policeman
Mr. Know It All
Never Again
Tomorrow
Fancy
Cough Syrup
Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met)
Bad News
Ditto
OMG
The Red Rose
The Borrowers
Umpah Umpah
The Feels
The Dark One
Love Shot
Seize the Day
Bicycle

Girl That You Love

7 1 0
By writingfunstories

Author's Note: This one shot was based off the book, Watching You by Lisa Jewell. If you know me in real life, then you would know that this is one of my all time favorite thriller books, meaning that I had to write a one shot based on it. 

One shots (Seokjin):

🎤 Drop every pretense.

Drown every sense you own, for the girl that you love.

Girl you loathe.

Insistent pretext.

So what does that make God, to the girl that you love.

Girl you loathe.

Girl that you love.

Girl that you love.

Girl that you love.

Knows you though.

Denominations surrender all control, to the girl you love.

All control.

Our indignation to every tainted soul, and the girl you love.

Girl that you love.

Girl that you love.

Girl that you love.

Knows you though.

Girl that you love.

Girl you love.

Girl you love.

Knows you though.

Followed her.

Followed her.

Followed her.

Followed her home.

Girl that you love.

Girl that you love. 🎤

Seokjin Kim had everything that he ever wanted.

He was a high school English teacher, along with the husband of a beautiful woman, and father of their three year old son, Namjoon.

And, to the outside, he seemed like the perfect guy- having everything that he's ever dreamed of.

Unfortunately however, things weren't as perfect as they seemed.

His marriage to his wife was abusive, both physically and emotionally, starting from the day they got married.

I mean, the only reason why they got married was to provide a stable environment for their son, hoping that they could make the relationship work.

But they couldn't.

Now the abuse went on for years, while neighbors and outsiders believed that the young couple was happily in love- if only they knew the truth.

That was until the young man fell in love with a sixteen year old girl named Veronica Winters.

She was a new student at the high school where he worked, and he was the one who showed her around, giving her a tour of the school.

She was also his student, having his fourth hour English class- but that didn't stop the two of them from getting together.

They started meeting at a hotel every night, using fake names so that they wouldn't get caught.

And he even started lying to his wife, telling her that he was working late, and that he would eat dinner once he got home.

He was surprised that she believed this at first, since he knew that he wasn't a good liar, but tried his best to make her less suspicious.

Unfortunately though, this didn't last long, due to the fact that she followed him to the hotel one day, discovering his secret relationship with his student.

Now she didn't turn him in however- even though she wanted to- and just started stalking the teenager again, wanting to scare her.

And, only a couple months later, Veronica Winters went missing.

She was reported missing by her mother, who grew concerned by the fact that her daughter never returned home from school that day.

In fact, she told police that she believed that her daughter had a boyfriend, due to the fact that she was always sneaking out at night.

Plus, she found a hotel key card in her daughter's things one night while she was doing the laundry.

This was definitely suspicious.

When police looked into this, they found some interesting information- according to some classmates, the victim had an inappropriate relationship with their English teacher, Seokjin Kim.

According to some witnesses, they were always seen flirting with each other, looking like he was leading her on, especially since he was a husband and father.

They brought him into questioning after that, asking him some questions, wanting to know more about his relationship with the missing teenager.

"I wasn't leading her on," he admitted, surprising the police with how open and honest he was.

"I was just friendly with her- she was a new student, and I wanted to make her feel welcomed. That doesn't mean that we were sleeping together."

He stayed calm and collected throughout the interview- a little too calm and collected which police paid attention to- but they let him go, having no evidence to hold him there overnight.

Besides, they didn't even have the body, meaning that after a while the case went cold- the detectives having no choice but to close the case.

Meaning that it stayed that way for a while, until eighteen years later when the body of sixteen year old Veronica Winters would be found.

Let's get into it.

—————

On the Wednesday morning of December 19, 2007 the body of sixteen year old Veronica Winters was found.

A twenty one year old man was visiting his father for winter break, his golden hazel eyes focused on the screen in front of him.

"The body of sixteen year old Veronica Winters was found this morning," the news reporter stated, keeping her tone of voice calm, while the picture of the missing woman appeared on the screen.

And, at first, the young man was uninterested, but that all changed when he heard the next words that were spoken.

"She first went missing eighteen years ago, after her mother reported her missing..."

He turned the rest of the words out though, sitting straight when he heard that first piece of information.

Eighteen years ago, he thought, thinking hard about this.

I would've been three.

"Hey dad!" He called out, getting his fathers attention from the kitchen where he was making breakfast.

"Do you remember what happened eighteen years ago?"

Before his father could answer, however, there was a knock on the door, getting both of their attention.

He watched as his father answered the door, coming face to face with two detectives.

His face fell- almost like it was drained of all color- and he just continued to stand in the doorway silently, aware that his son appeared behind him.

"What's going on?" He asked, wondering who those detectives were, and why his father looked so defeated.

"Seokjin Kim," one of the detectives just stated, ignoring the twenty one year olds question.

"You're under arrest for the murder of Veronica Winters."

They handcuffed him after that, leading him towards the police car, ignoring the pleading of his son that followed them.

"He didn't do it," he pleaded, trying his best to convince the detectives that his father wasn't- and would never be- a murderer.

"Please, you have to believe me."

They didn't though, and just ignored him, continuing to believe that they had the murderer in their custody.

Meaning that twenty one year old Namjoon just watched from the doorway as his father was escorted into the back of the police vehicle.

And he had the gut feeling like his father was being framed- that there had to be a reason behind the police believing that he was the murderer.

He just hoped that he was right.

–––––––––

"I didn't do it, Namjoon," his father told him later that morning at the police station, his dark brown eyes looking directly at him.

"I didn't kill her. You have to believe me."

What started as a nice visit between him and his father, turned into the two of them sitting inside an interrogation room at the local police station.

And, to be honest, he's never seen his father look that defeated before- I mean, usually his father was strong, hiding his emotions.

But now, it was almost like someone broke his facade.

"Why do they think you did it?" He asked hesitantly, not sure if he should even ask that question or not.

He watched as his father just stayed silent for a couple minutes, the look on his face telling him that he was orignizing his thoughts.

"Because we had a student-teacher affair," he told his son, before signing, finally admitting to himself that the past happened and that he couldn't ignore it.

"Is that one reason why you and mom..."

He just nodded, interrupting his son from finishing his sentence, knowing that the twenty one year old had to be seeing him in a different light.

I mean, it wasn't every day when you tell your son that his parents divorced because his father cheated.

Plus, he was currently under arrest for a murder that he didn't commit- one that happened eighteen years ago.

"I know you didn't do it, dad," his son said again, interrupting him from his thoughts, while his posture stayed calm and collected.

"I know you didn't murder your former student."

"Namjoon..." he started, wanting to convince his son that no one would believe him- not when the evidence was right in front of them.

"You're being framed, dad! Do you know anyone that would want to frame you?"

Your mother, he wanted to say, but he didn't, shaking his head instead, telling his son that no one came to mind.

He didn't want his son to know that his ex-wife was blackmailing him, forcing him to go to prison for a crime that he didn't commit, while she walked away free.

He had no choice though- not when she was going to expose him as this abuser, even though that was technically her.

Besides, he had the bruises that proved that she was abusing him, due to the fact that he couldn't give himself a bruise that went across his neck.

That just wouldn't be possible.

"Dad," he heard his son say, his tone of voice calm, his golden hazel eyes making contact with his father's dark brown ones.

"You wouldn't lie to me, right?"

"Of course not, Namjoon," he replied, trying to keep his tone of voice as calm as possible, so that his son wouldn't be able to tell that he was lying.

"What kind of father would I be if I lied to my only son."

They went silent after that, before he squeezed his fathers hand one last time, getting to from the metal table.

He then walked out of the room, paying no attention to the police officer who escorted him out of the room.

He knew, deep down, that he needed to find out who was framing his father.

He was determined to clear Seokjin's name. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652 23 28
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...
246K 6.5K 44
Just a bunch of random fluff one shots, some angsty and smut ones here and there. Some of ships: TaeKook, YoonMin, NamJin, JiKook, VMin, TaeGi... Req...
58.4K 809 16
Since they're accumulating more and more, I decided to make a collection of my OneShots from BTS MxM ships instead of posting them separatedly. The s...
8.1K 161 17
Just some BTS ships that are (well most) fluff. Feels free to request anything from vampires to little space. I ship them all as brothers and this FF...