BrEakOut ThE RuLEz Spanking S...

By Psparkle022

Lieutenant commandant Steve McGarrett is the current leader of the well known Hawaii 5-0 task force, dedicate... More

Introducing BTR
Chapter 1: How it all began
Chapter 2: Parenting duties Pt.1
Chapter 2: Parenting duties Pt.2
Chapter 3: The calm before the storm
Chapter 4: Not my daughter but my sister
Chapter 5: The mysterious texts
Chapter 6: How far would you go?
Chapter 7: Dangerous roads
Chapter 8: Paying the price
Chapter 10: Friend or foe
Chapter 11: Life adjustments
Chapter 12: Dealing with the problem
Chapter 13: It won't lead you anywhere good
Chapter 14: Catching waves and earning a date
Chapter 15: Hiding secrets
Chapter 16: A short walk on the beach
Chapter 17: Opening up
Chapter 18: Early mornings
Chapter 19: First date
Chapter 20: First encounter
Chapter 21: One of many fears
Chapter 22: Broken trust
Chapter 23: Facing fears and a first wave
Chapter 24: That guy
Chapter 25: The boat trip
Chapter 26: Being a guardian
Chapter 27: The threat
Chapter 28: Being sick
Chapter 29: The one in charge
Chapter 30: An outfit change
Chapter 31: Occupational hazards
Chapter 32: A reckless moment
Chapter 33: Life changes
Chapter 34: Not going back
Chapter 35: Please don't leave me
Chapter 36: Without her
Chapter 37: The settle
Chapter 38: The trial
Chapter 39: Breaking point
Chapter 40: My babygirl
Chapter 41: The final countdown
Epilogue

Chapter 9: Putting the mess behind

9.1K 108 24
By Psparkle022

-Owwie, that hurts Steve, she said with a pout and struggling. I limited myself to sigh. She was giving me so much trouble with this. She was acting more like a toddler than a teenager. Why didn't I have a surprise feeling about it?

-Stay still Jill. I know it hurts but I gotta clean that wound before it gets infected, ok?, I said wetting her forehead with alcohol.

I have to say I thought she'd be much worse. I mean she got a pretty hard hit on her head, but that was it. Just a few very small bruises on her back, but no serious wounds. I truly believe she has an angel watching upon her since the time she was born. I cannot even count with my hands and toes how many times she's been in danger so far.

-I know, but still... is that really necessary?, she said scratching the chair, trying her best not to move. Oh come on, she was acting like a baby. It doesn't hurt that bad. Lucky her she didn't need stitches.

-Well yes, unfortunately it is. The doctor said I had to clean again once we get home and every six hours. There, just let me cover it, I said next finishing with this task and getting ready for the next one, Now I want you to explain me, what in heaven were you thinking Jill? Why did you end up in Brian's car?

-It's a long, long story bro and I truly believe you don't wanna hear it, she said dropping her head, staring at the floor. I looked down to meet her eyes with a stern look.

-I've got plenty of time, I said taking seat on her bed, So?

I folded my arms and stared down at her. She sighed before starting to tell me her story.

-Well I met Brian a year ago, back in Boston. He works in a shop near home, and we became friends really fast. We both have family issues, so we understood each other easily. One thing led to another and we ended up kissing. After that, he told me he wanted us to be together, so we started seeing each other almost everyday. I used to go to his place every time mom was away and I felt lonely. I swear Stevie, he has been very sweet with me. A very close friend, almost like a brother to me except for, you know... but I realized the fact that he was too old for me, even when I loved him with all my heart. We both needed to date people of our own age, and I told him that. He didn't take it very well. I think he actually never accepted the fact that we couldn't be together. Then he started drinking and cutting himself. He called me everytime he was drunk, and I tried to comfort him. And every single time I tried to make him understand we weren't together anymore, he threatened me with killing himself. I couldn't let that happen Steve, I love him. He called when I was here and said that he'd come to Hawaii to meet me. I said I was ok with it, just because I thought it was the best thing to do. That maybe I'd be able to convince him if he was here...

-Do you even realize that you arranged an appointment with an emotionally unstable drunk guy much older than you?, I said frowning and she frowned back so I made silence as she kept on with her story. It was getting interesting after all (totally ironic).

-But when I met him and I saw he was drunk I tried to escape from there but he said that he'd kill himself right there if I walked away from him again, and that it'd be my fault, and that he's been always there for me whenever I needed him, she said and started to cry, I'm so sorry Steve, I didn't mean any of this to happen. Then he forced me to get into his car and started talking about going to live together... I-I just didn't know what else to do. I didn't want him to hurt himself, but I also didn't want to go with him. I was just so scared.

She was crying so hard now that she wasn't able to keep talking.

-Shhh calm down baby girl. You're gonna start with hiccups if you don't. You're with me now. I won't let anyone to hurt you, I said hugging her tight and rubbing her back, whispering the last few words while kissing the top of her head.

We stayed that way a few minutes until she finally calmed down enough to talk once again. I looked at her eyes filled with tears.

-Jill you should have said something to me, I said to her moving a piece of her hair and putting it behind her ear, I'd have locked him away from you...

-That's not what I want Steve!, she interrupted me raising her voice, He needs help Steve and I knew you'd do that. I tried to tell you, I really did but I just couldn't. I thought I could handle it by myself.

-Well you did an excellent job. You almost got yourself killed!, I said raising my voice over hers getting more than tired of her attitude, Maybe it wasn't what you wanted, but if this guy was any danger you should have told me something at least. You suddenly disappear, nobody knows where you are, where to start looking for you. What would have happened if I couldn't find you Jill? What if I wasn't able to locate you in time?, I said holding some tears in my throat. The only thought of her leaving this world was enough to make me cry.

-I'm so sorry Steve. You're right, I shouldn't have done this to you, she said dropping her head. Finally she quits the attitude.

-I'm sorry too Jill. I'm sorry I didn't realize about this situation before. I was so stressed with work that I didn't even want to think about it. And I'm sorry, but even when I know you got scared and had an awful moment just like I did, I cannot let this slide. It's just too much, I said looking at her sternly, You cannot lie to me the way you did ever again, am I clear?

-I know, she said dropping her head again, You have no idea how bad I felt by lying to you Steve. I'm really, really sorry brother, she said shooting me puppy eyes. Not good enough kiddo. Those tricks don't work with me.

-Oh really? If that's the case, then let me help you clean your conscience, I said grabbing her arm and quickly pulling her over my lap. I was through playing games.

-No, no, please Steve. I'm so sorry. I won't do this ever again, she said crying out loud, struggling against the grip I had tight around her waist.

-No, of course you won't SMACK SMACK because I'll make sure of it now Jill SMACK SMACK SMACK I cannot even explain to you SMACK how sick worried I was SMACK SMACK Suddenly Rachel calls me SMACK SMACK saying that you're missing SMACK SMACK Then you call me saying SMACK that you're in a stranger's car SMACK SMACK

-Owww It wasn't a stranger, she countered with a huge attitude.

-Really Jill? SMACK SMACK SMACK Don't you even dare SMACK to excuse yourself SMACK SMACK SMACK There's no way you can do that SMACK SMACK You need to think SMACK what could have happened SMACK SMACK if I didn't get there on time SMACK SMACK What would I do SMACK if he hurts you? SMACK SMACK And if I lose you? SMACK SMACK SMACK We were close today SMACK SMACK and I rather to spank you darn hard SMACK SMACK and you to hate me forever SMACK SMACK than letting you put yourself in risk again SMACK SMACK

-I swear Steve OWWW I'm not doing this ever again OWWwwie please forgive me!, she said reaching back to block her spanking. But this wasn't over. No way.

-Move that hand Jill, I said holding it on her lower back, This isn't over SMACK SMACK SMACK until I make sure SMACK you're not gonna do something like this SMACK SMACK SMACK EVER again SMACK SMACK SMACK Now get up and pull your pants down, I said standing her in front of me. She gave me a look, but I just frowned.

This was killing me. It was the last thing I wanted to do right then. I wanted to hug her, to kiss her entire face until she giggles, to cuddle her, not to spank her and make her cry all over again. But the only thought of her in danger again only because of her stupidity caused me a huge hole in my chest. I couldn't take the risk of her doing something so stupid again.She pulled her shorts down and laid across my knees again. I really didn't' have anything else to say to her, so the spanking was pretty quiet. I could only hear the sound of my hand against her butt cheeks and her sobbing and pleads. After a few smacks I pulled her underwear down, thing that came along with even more pleads and promises that I didn't buy just yet. I knew she was being honest, but if I didn't make a good impression on her she was never gonna think things twice before acting. She's so bullheaded all the time.

-Please brother. I've had enough, she said crying out loud.

-I think SMACK SMACK you don't realize SMACK SMACK SMACK the severity of what you did SMACK SMACK

-Yes I do, but OWW Believe me, I'll be more careful...

-Just more careful? SMACK SMACK SMACK You think that's good enough? SMACK SMACK SMACK

-Please, how many times you want me to say it? I'm not doing this again ever, she said with a huge attitude. Wrong time for having one, honestly.

-As many times SMACK SMACK as it takes SMACK SMACK for the message SMACK to fit in your SMACK SMACK very thick skull SMACK SMACK SMACKI gave her a break, rubbing her very red bum.

Unfortunately, this wasn't over. This was more or less what I gave her last time, and that didn't stop her for disobeying me, so I had to take this to the next level no matter how much II really didn't want to do it. And believe me, I didn't want to, but the rage and fear of her in danger again made it easier for me to get through with it.

-Alright get up babygirl, I said patting her butt firmly. I wanted to let her know that I wasn't in the mood for playing games, so she better does what she's told. She stood up quickly, staring at the floor, nervously playing with her toes.

-Bend over the bed Jill. Put your hands against that mattress, I said holding her by her shoulders and turning her around facing the side of the bed. She obeyed in silence, pretty freaked out. Guess she's never been in that situation before, but there's always a first time for everything.

-What are you gonna do Steve?, she said looking at me with a scared face but that face got a lot worse when she saw me undoing my belt and pulling it out of the clips, grabbing each tip with my right hand. I took a long a deep breath, preparing myself for what was coming now.

-I'm gonna teach you a lesson that you definitely won't soon forget. And fortunately, this will be enough for you to think twice before putting yourself into danger. Look you have no idea what you mean to me. This reckless behavior of yours just proves so. Remember that question you made me that night? What would I do to keep you safe? I answered whatever it takes, and if this is what it takes then so be it, I said wrapping an arm around her waist.

I put a foot over the mattress and pulled her over my leg. I decided it would be easier to handle her this way. Otherwise, with her reaching back and struggling we were never gonna get this done. I landed two licks of the belt to her bare bum and she immediately reacted by jumping and her pleads started.

-OWWW Please brother, not so hard, she pleaded me crying out. Crap she was breaking my stone heart, but it hurts me more to think something can happen to Jill if I don't teach her a lesson. I revived my nightmare over and over again, the feeling of my sister being gone, so I kept in mind why was I doing what I was doing. I couldn't afford to lose my little sister. She's kind of the only family I have left and the most important thing in my life.

-You need this Jill WHACK WHACK WHACK I know you're just a kid but WHACK WHACK you need to learn some boundaries. You promise you won't hide something like this from me ever again?

-Yes Stevie, I do. Please, just stop, she said sobbing really hard now, wrapping tight her little arms around my leg, probably to help her reaching her hand back.

-WHACK WHACK Ok, I believe you. Just three more left, just to make sure the message comes across your head, because we both know you have a pretty thick head, alright babe?, I said before raising the belt again and bringing it down, causing a strong reaction from Jill. Don't worry Steve, you can cuddle her later. Once again I hate my mom, but I was pretty glad my sister was here with me and not in Boston. Who knows what could have happened between her and Brian. Now that she's here, I'll keep that bastard behind bars and away from my sister. I whipped her red butt two more times and then dropped her carefully over her bed. She folded her arms and buried her face into them. I put my belt back on and sat down next to her, rubbing her sore behind and gently running my fingers through her hair.

-Hey, can you make some room for me please?, I said slightly pushing her side. Fortunately it was a pretty big bed. She moved aside a little bit and I laid next to her, still combing her blond hair with my fingers.

-Are you ok babygirl?, I asked her putting her clothes back on.

-You're seriously asking me that bro?, she said with an ironical giggle and I looked at her a little bit hurt, I didn't mean it that way Stevie. Don't give me that look, she said still sniffling but smiling. I kissed the top of her head.

-I guess this is my fault after all, I said rubbing her back to calm her down. I wanted to avoid the hiccup part.

-How in heaven could this be your fault Steven? Don't be silly, she said kind of mad at me.

She knows I'm a very guilty person, specially when it comes to her and her safety. Also, I don't tolerate much failure, and even when I did saved my sister from getting killed, I thought in this as a failure, because I should had known about this from the beginning. I should had avoided this situation.

-Steve come on, she said looking at me with pity eyes, If it wasn't for you today, I could be dead or worse. I owe you big time brother. It's just that I can't see Brian in jail Stevie. He's not a bad guy.The anger grew in me again. She couldn't be serious about this.

-He's not a bad guy? Are you kidding me? He's a suicide and he tried to kill you, I said without even believing what my ears just heard.

Is that she never learns?

-I know exactly what he did Steven, but what I'm trying to say is that he needs help. His mind is obviously not working well. Jail's not gonna fix that and you know it, she said raising her voice again.

Oh come on, a tantrum? Just right now? Please sis, isn't your fresh belted backside giving you any hint to shut those lips?

-I don't care about him or his mind. My only concern is to keep Brian away from you. You said it yourself: it's better for you two to be apart, and he doesn't seem to get the message so I'm just gonna have to force him. And that's it, ok? No more arguing about this. This is a police matter now, I said rubbing her cheek.

I knew this wasn't what she wanted for him. She cared about him, a lot really, but it wasn't safe for her. That guy was crazy. Lucky him, Danny was interrogating him and not me, or he'd be receiving uncountable punches and kicks... once again. Well what can I say, I'm an impulsive person. Big deal.

-Ok. I admit is not safe for me to see him, and I'm glad that you put him away from me. Thank you for saving me bro. I don't know what would I've done without you, she said giving me a hug.

I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled in my body. She was a very sweet girl, and I couldn't be more glad that she was finally home. We spent a few minutes with me laying on her bed until we completely fell asleep, she upon me. I woke up almost an hour later, and realized we hadn't eaten yet. But I wasn't really that hungry, and Jill was still peacefully deep asleep. I carried her to my bed and put her right next to me. It didn't take so long until I was dreaming again, no nightmares this time. Just sweet and sort of strange dreams. Have you ever dream something so weird that when you wake up you cannot even remember most of it? I did, exactly that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 188 31
Its a book about two sisters who loss her father in this mafia world. the elder sister name is Ishani toor 25 year old, she is beautiful and very rel...
10.7K 91 22
Following the death of their father, sam and dean reunite to learn they have a little sister, Anna. The brothers decide to take this chance to chang...
150K 1.5K 23
The Green's were a family of 8 until a horrible car crash killed Jessica and Alex Green six years ago, leaving their children orphans. The two oldest...
670K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!