Christmas Fandom Imagines

Par TashaAmy1803

It's Christmas and every day till the 25th of December I will post a christmas-esqe fandom imagine. Personal... Plus

Disclaimer
Day One - Mon-El and the Redhead
Day Two - The Vampire Diaries
Day Three -Ninth Doctor
Day Four - MacGyver
Day Five - Gossip Girl Reboot
Day Six - The Pinkertons
Day Seven - The Tudors
Day Eight - Revenge
Day Nine - Elementary
Day Ten - Merlin
Day Eleven - A Christmas Whowish
Day Twelve - Hawaii Five -0
Day Thirteen - Veronica Mars
Day Fourteen - Criminal Minds
Day Sixteen - Gossip Girl
Day Seventeen - Riverdale
Day Eighteen - Teen Wolf
Day Nineteen - Emmerdale
Day Twenty - Smallville
Chapter Twenty One - Maganum PI
Day Twenty Two - Charmed
Day Twenty Three - Queen Breanne
Day Twenty Four - Gavin and Stacey
Christmas 2023
Day One - Sleepy Hollow
Day Two - NCIS
Day Three - Formula one
Day Four - The Kardashians
Day Five - The Tudors
Day six - Outlander
Day Seven - House.
Day Eight - Doctor Who
Day Nine - Torchwood-ish
Day Ten - The Royal Family
Day Eleven - Peaky Blinders
Day Twelve - Poldark 2
Day Thirteen - Robin Hood
Day Fourteen - Gavin and Stacey 2
Day Fifteen - Reign
Day sixteen - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Day Seventeen - The Bodyguard.
Day Eighteen - Criminal Minds Suspect Behaviour
Day Nineteen - The Sandman
Day Twenty - Merlin 2
Day Twenty One - Teen Wolf
Day Twenty Two - Supernatural
Day Twenty Three - The Royals E!
Day Twenty Four - Queen Charlotte

Day Fifteen - Poldark

59 0 0
Par TashaAmy1803

Christmas in Cornwall was either one way or another. For the beginning of this story we look towards the rich. The Poldarks of Trenwith celebrated Christmas with a party. They invited most of the well connected families. Annabeth Warleggan entered on the arm of her twin brother George. Annabeth scowled not wanting to be there.

"Please change your face sister. It's Christmas after all." he smiled towards her.

"Brother, you're sink your claws into everyone attending. So you and Uncle Cary can eventually drain everyone dry. Do I look like I was born yesterday?" She retorted making her brother toll his eyes "You remember our deal?"

"No match making." he repeated back to her.

"Yes because I know where the skeletons are buried if you force me into a marriage." She snipped. They made their way further into the party. The two mingled their way around . Then Annabeth notice her brother gaze longingly at Elizabeth Chynoweth. The desire of nearly all the men attending this Christmas evening. she strolled on over to her brother.

"Wanting everything Ross wants as usual." she whispered into his ear smirking.

"Must you, Annabeth?" George sighed

"To you always." she chimed back

-A few years later-

Ross polder who was given the choice to join the army or face jail, took the first option. After a couple of years his family back home was told that he had been killed in action and was presumed dead. He then had returned to to Cornwall to find everything he knew had changed. His first love was marrying his cousin, His father was no longer of this world and the boy he used to tease in school was now one of the top bankers in Cornwall. Rosswas strolling along the beach trying to clear his head. He stopped for a moment seeing a figure in the distance. Blonde hair waving wildly in the distance. Ross began walking again and as he got closer the figure became clearer as did the voices.

"Mary, be careful." the woman called

"Annabeth Warleggan?" Ross asked and Annabeth glanced back.

"Ross Poldark. I was told you came back from the dead." she smirked and turned back "Jacob be mindful of your sister! She's only little!" Annabeth shouted

"Yes Mama" the boy called back but Ross didn't here the reply.

"The last time I saw you, you were yelling at your brother." Ross commented making her laugh.

"A common occurrence I assure you. George can even annoy those he shared a womb with." Ross chuckled

"You're a Governess now?"

"A mother" she corrected and he looked at her confused "The Christmas party you spoke of, your uncle invited a widowed and wounded solider. Mathew Williams, he charmed me and we married a few months later. My stepson, Jacob and my daughter Mary." she pointed to them

"So your brother let you marry a widowed solider?"

"He had no choice in the matter." she laughed "Would you like to know a secret?" She leant in whispering.

"Sounds interesting."

"It is. I know my own brothers weakness." she giggled "And because I'm that amazing he simply just couldn't refuse." Ross laughed

"Well I can't wait to meet the man that made you best your brother" Annabeths smile surned into a sorrowful look.

"Sadly that will no be possible." she told him "He passed away a few months ago." she explained

"My condolences" she gave him a grateful glance.

"Jacob! Mary! Time to go home." She called . Jacob helped his little sister return to their mother. Annabeth turned to Ross "It was nice seeing you again, Ross. Welcome home." she gave a soft smile.

"Mistress Williams" he bowed slightly as Annabeth took her children home.

____________________________________

Over the next couple of years Ross and Annabeth became close. Ross helped Annabeth take care of her farm and her husbands affairs. The children came to see him as a uncle. Speaking of Uncles.

"Good Afternoon, Uncle George." Jacob and Mary greeted

"Yes, good afternoon." he brushed them off.

"George be nice." Annabeth scolded as she came in to join them. She kissed her brothers cheek and help her children sit down before taking a seat herself. "Now how have you been brother?"

"All is well as usual." The food was brought in. Annabeth helped Mary with her food

"Mary don't eat too fast or you'll be un well." Annabeth warned. The twins made conversation before Cary joined them. "Uncle" she greeted.

"Ah, niece. Your monthly visit to ask for more..."

"Really Uncle?" Annabeth snapped at him "Children why don't you get your things ready before we leave." She gave them a reassuring smile. Jacob helped his sister off her chair and out the door. Annabeth wiped her mouth and then stood moving round to her uncle and then slapped him.

"How dare you be so rude in front of my children." Cary held his face "You seem to forget that the clothes on your back and the fancy food you wish to eat is because of me. Both of you thrive in your business because I let you."

"Sister"George stands trying to calm her down.

"Sit down, brother." George sighs and sits back down "The bank, the assets were left to the female line, which is me and Mary. You are nothing without us. Never forget your place. You are merely caretakers of little closing because i value a simple life filled with something a decadent one can't offer me. The money is mine to take when needed. Insinuate something different ever again and you'll be begging for food am I understood?"

"Yes." Cary huffed out.

________________________

Ross came by the farm to see the children playing, laughing and having a happy time. Annabeth was planting seeds in the front garden. Ross opened the gate and Annabeth looked up.

"Hello Ross." Annabeth smiled

"Your monthly lunch go well?" he wondered

"As well as stubbing your toe on a item of furniture." Ross laughed "The usual disappointing comments and looks. It's no longer fun putting them in their place." She pushed herself up.

"George brought up the matter of remarrying" she sighed and headed in, Ross followed as the children continued to play outside.

"And your reaction?"

"A cool one." she answered "You know as well as I that your first love is hard to beat. Matthew made it look so easy I don't know if I could do the same." she shook her head.

"When he died I thought that I would died too. How could I ever be with someone else? Not to mention the children, how could I bring someone else into their life, especially Jacob." Ross was handed a drink.

"What happened to his mother?" he wondered

"She died giving birth to him. He was raised by his grandparents until they passed away not long after Matthews return. Both Jacobs parents gone with only me left to care for him."

"Personally I think you're doing a great job." Ross shrugged as Annabeth smiled tearfully.

"Thank you. Anyway as I was saying it would not only be tough on me and them but whoever second husband might be. They would be taking on a child is by blood not mine and a child that is. Many would want to ship them off as soon as possible. Over my dead body will that happen." He nodded in understanding "Anyway how is getting over Elizabeth?" she inquired changing the subject.

"She married my cousin and had his child what more closure could I need?" he replied

"Lies, all lies. And that right there is why no sane woman will every marry you." She pointed to him "Elizabeth was and always will be the holy grail of Cornwall."

"Even you said so yourself. First love is not always the last love." Ross replied "Matthew did it."

"His first love died, my first love died. Yours is alive and sauntering around with an appeal I will never understand."

"Well if I ever dared to marry, I would treat my wife with the upmost respect. She would be my entire world." She rolled her eyes. The children came running in and tackled their mother into a hug.

_____________________________

Annabeth took the children to celebrate the Christmastime approaching. The three of them danced with the locals, drank and ate. At one point Annabeth was dancing with Jacob, when Ross tapped him on the shoulder. Jacob looked up.

"May I?" Ross requested

"Okay Uncle Ross." Jacob left them too it and went to his sister who was with Demelza. Ross offered his hand to Annabeth, she took it and then the two started dancing.

Titanic dance scene.

Ross held Annabeth close as the two laughed. Annabeth looked up as Ross looked down. Their laughter subsided as they stared into one another eyes for a moment. Everything faded away as the two danced in each others arms. Ross dipped Annabeth down and then pulled her back even closer. She cleared her throat and stepped away.

"It's getting late I should take the children home." she told him.

"Of course, Goodnight Annabeth." Ross bowed his head. Annabeth made her way over to Jacob and Mary gathering them and took them back to the farm. She got them ready for bed and then tucked them in. She then closed the door behind her and made her way to her room and did the same. Just as she was about to get into bed, there was a knock on the door. Giving a look of confusion she slipped on her robe and took the candle from her bedside before making her way downstairs. She opened the door and there stood Ross. He was breathing heavily and wet because it had started raining. She stared at him baffled and shaking her head slightly.

"Ross, what are you doing here?" she questioned

"To do this." he stepped in and took her face in his wet hands. Then he kissed her shocking Annabeth for a moment, that was until she kissed back. They stumbled backwards into the house, but stopped when Annabeth pulled away.

"Wait, are you sure about this? What about..." Ross cut her off.

"Yes, i'm sure." he nodded in confirmation. The two started kissing again and moved to the bedroom.

_______________________________

The next morning Annabeth woke up in bed alone. She looked around and sighed before dressing herself for the day. She woke the children and dressed them before making breakfast. A messenger came, hand delivering a note. Annabeth took the children to Nampara. She knocked on the door and waited. Demelza opened up and gave them a welcoming smile before letting the three of them in. Annabeth walked into the parlour to find Ross with Elizabeth. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I have been called to Turn. I was hoping the children could stay here in my absence." She requested

"Of course, you know that they are always welcome." Ross awkwardly agrees. Elizabeth stood up giving the other woman a smile.

"Annabeth, so lovely to see you again." Elizabeth greeted

"Humm, quite." Annabeth replied "I will say my goodbyes and leave." She turned on her heel and headed into the kitchen, kissing their heads.

"Mama will return soon. Both of you on your best behaviour. Understood."

"Yes, Mama| Annabeth left on horseback to Turo. George requested his sisters input on some important bank business which cost her the entire day and night to fact check before she sighed anything. She then made her way home only to be met by Ross also on horse back leaving for somewhere.

"The wonderer returns." Ross chimed "The children have missed you." he commented

"Well, here I am" She sighed and went to move on.

"Wait, Annabeth. About the other night." he stopped her "I didn't have a chance to apologise for leaving the other morning."

"Worry not, it's the last thing on my mind. Good news though."

"What might that be?"

"My brother has been looking into schools for Jacob on my behalf. He has a place waiting for him at Eton, so I made the decision to move to London early so he and Mary can accumulate to society." She told him

"But I thought you weren't interested in that world." Ross let out a strained laugh.

"Oh I'm not. But I have the opportunity and the means to provide something to my son. Who am I to stand in his way?" She made the good point "Anyway I must return to the children. Goodbye Ross."

"Marry me." Ross called to Annabeth as she was leaving. Annabeth literally stopped in her tracks, and turned the horse around. Her face said it all.

"What." Ross turned fully.

"Marry me." He reaffirmed. Then he got down off his horse and made his way over to her as she remained where she was "I'm asking you to marry me Annabeth."

"Why on earth would I do that?" she gawffed

"Because I asked or I am asking?" Ross looked a little thrown off by the answer "And because I care for you."

"We sleep together once and suddenly suppose to marry? Do I look like I was dropped on my head as a child?" she retorted "I know you Ross, just as I know my brother. Both of you share affections for Elizabeth."

"It's true I once did. But now I have those affections for you." he told her "There was a reason I came to your house the other night. Annabeth you have enthralled me completely. I am yours. With or without a ring. Marry me Annabeth."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.3K 108 36
I'm a part of lot of different tv show and movie fandoms. A little bit of everything put into one big thing. This is a collection of imagines and pre...
462K 7.3K 148
Comment a Request for an Imagine of your choice and I will publish it with your name on it!! Shoutout includes... •A Follow (if I'm not following you...
259K 5.7K 82
{completed 03/05/16} Welcome to my book of imagines. Imagines not labeled with a Tumblr user are mine/ones with ** are mine.
57.8K 863 26
Imagines and one shots of tv show and movie characters Only gxg I don't own any of the characters in the tv shows and movies I write imagines/one sh...