Christmas Fandom Imagines

By TashaAmy1803

It's Christmas and every day till the 25th of December I will post a christmas-esqe fandom imagine. Personal... More

Disclaimer
Day One - Mon-El and the Redhead
Day Two - The Vampire Diaries
Day Three -Ninth Doctor
Day Four - MacGyver
Day Five - Gossip Girl Reboot
Day Six - The Pinkertons
Day Seven - The Tudors
Day Nine - Elementary
Day Ten - Merlin
Day Eleven - A Christmas Whowish
Day Twelve - Hawaii Five -0
Day Thirteen - Veronica Mars
Day Fourteen - Criminal Minds
Day Fifteen - Poldark
Day Sixteen - Gossip Girl
Day Seventeen - Riverdale
Day Eighteen - Teen Wolf
Day Nineteen - Emmerdale
Day Twenty - Smallville
Chapter Twenty One - Maganum PI
Day Twenty Two - Charmed
Day Twenty Three - Queen Breanne
Day Twenty Four - Gavin and Stacey
Christmas 2023
Day One - Sleepy Hollow
Day Two - NCIS
Day Three - Formula one
Day Four - The Kardashians
Day Five - The Tudors
Day six - Outlander
Day Seven - House.
Day Eight - Doctor Who
Day Nine - Torchwood-ish
Day Ten - The Royal Family
Day Eleven - Peaky Blinders
Day Twelve - Poldark 2
Day Thirteen - Robin Hood
Day Fourteen - Gavin and Stacey 2
Day Fifteen - Reign
Day sixteen - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Day Seventeen - The Bodyguard.
Day Eighteen - Criminal Minds Suspect Behaviour
Day Nineteen - The Sandman
Day Twenty - Merlin 2
Day Twenty One - Teen Wolf
Day Twenty Two - Supernatural
Day Twenty Three - The Royals E!
Day Twenty Four - Queen Charlotte

Day Eight - Revenge

35 0 0
By TashaAmy1803

Warning contains implications of various forms of assault. If you or anyone you know is has been affected to what this story eludes to in parts please seek professional help and know that you are not alone and loved.

Anne Howard, was Charlotte Graysons best friend since infants.Though Anne was a couple of months older and more sensible, and generally more sensible. Though that didn't stop her getting into trouble. Don't get her wrong she didn't want to get into trouble, she just happened to find herself in it because of Charlotte.

Anne arrive late to the engagement party of Daniel Grayson and his fiancee Emily Thorne. Her car skidded to a stop, she threw her keys to the valet just as someone is heading inside..

"No wait!" she called running up and barged in losing her footing on the steps, facing to the ground. "Ah, shit." Anne cried out.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" Daniel asks jumping down the steps down to her.

"Henry, I mean Daniel." She corrected herself. Daniel gave her a look of bemusement, before helping her up. "I'm fine, thank you, though." She brushed herself off and tried to hold the wince that said her wrist hurt.

"You're hurt." Daniel noticed picking up her wrist only for it to be snatched away.

"I said I'm fine. I must get dressed." she hurried off to Charlottes room Once getting herself ready and changing into her dress there was just one thing left. She struggled with the zipper at the back.

"Ugh, come on. Not today. Not today." she groaned trying to capture the zip.

"Here let me help." Anne gasped looking via the mirror at Daniel. "May I?" Anne weighed the pros and cons then nodded. Daniel came in and zipped up the dress and then stepped back

"You should really get wrist looked at." Daniel moved around to gently hold it up now noticing that was starting to bruise badly.

"I will, once I have apologised to my parents profusely, praised as the jewel of their eye and then said the formal congratulations to the happy couple. I've taken painkillers that should get me through. Speaking of...your fiancee will be waiting for you." She left the room and joined the party.

From that party. The Graysons went into a downward spiral. Things didn't get any better for the friends...\

"Boarding School? In England?" Charlotte question hurt.

"For the last year only. Mom and Dad say that your a bad influence and that going to live at the school is supposed to straighten me back out. That the time apart will be better." Anne explained what she had been told.

"Bad influence?" Charlotte inquires and and looks away sheepishly "When do you leave?" Charlotte toyed with the cast on Anne's arm.

"Tonight." Charlotte's eyes well up. "I'm sorry." Anne gives a sad smile and the two hug tightly.

"I will e-mail as much as possible and be supporting you from afar I promise."

_____________________

Anne returned to the Hamptons after finishing her last year at boarding school. Charlotte ran up to her after she entered the manor squealing and tackling her into a hug.

"Oh my god I can't believe you're back."

"I missed you too" Anne smiled "I'm sorry I didn't return sooner. I had the biggest blow out with my parents and i decided to extend my stay"

"No, I totally understand. My parents are hardly the golden nugget of truth no matter the wedding farce." Anne hummed

"Anne, darling. How wonderful to see you back." Victoria joined the conversation with Daniel and Ashley in tow

"Mrs G. Oops I'm so used to calling you that."

"No worries, I will formally be returning to the name tomorrow either way I'm glad at your return. Charlotte can't survive without you." Victoria smiled sickly sweet making Anne laughed as Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"It's nice to see you again Anne." Daniel greeted her

"You too Daniel...Ashley" she nodded to the both of them before Charlotte dragged her upstairs only to tell her she wouldn't be attending the wedding.

"But it will be so boring without you. I thought you wanted to spend time together?" Anne sighed

"I do but I also want to spend time with Declan. You understand don't you?" Anne put on her best smile.

"Of course." she answered

______________

Anne tried to spend time and reconnect with her best friend only to be repeatedly blown off. Anne began to feel lost, the only reason she survived in England and boarding school was because of the e-mails and letters to and from her best friend with all they were gonna do when she got back. One night in August as few weeks after Conrad's arrest. Anne called Charlotte but there was no answer. She kept trying and trying. Meanwhile at Grayson Manor , Daniel arrived back home. He dropped his things to one side and was going to pour himself a drink. Buzzing stopped him in his tracks and he looked around when he noticed his sisters phone and went over. It stopped as Daniel saw the numerous phone calls and texts from Anne.

Lotte pick up!

I need your help

SOS!

Anne called again and Daniel decided to pick up this time

"Anne. It's Daniel." he answered

"Daniel? Where is Lotte?" Daniel heard the sniffles and broken tone coming from his sisters best friend

"I don't know. She's left her phone in the kitchen." Daniel jogged up to his sisters room but she wasn't there "Anne you sound upset. Has something happened?" he questioned and that made and break down in tears over the phone.

"Anne? Anne where are you?" Anne told him over her sobs "I'm coming to get you." He runback downstairs, grabbed his jacket and keys dropping Charlottes phone for his own then headed out. He drove out of the Hamptons and to just outside of the city to a bar. Running inside he crashed pass people to get to the women bathroom. Women gasped as he entered.

"Anne!" he called as the ladies rushed out. He saw one of the cubicles closed "Anne, it's Daniel." There was a soft click and the door opened. Daniel was met by a beaten black and blue, roughed up and torn Anne.

"Anne." he breathed

"I only came out to stop wallowing" she cried "I just didn't want to be the wining loser best friend." Daniel wanted to hug and comfort her but he had a feeling that she was more than physically sensitive.

"Come on. Lets get you out of here." he took his jacket off and draped it over her. Then he guided her out head down and into the car. Driving to the hospital, he glanced at the broken girl.

"Anne, just so were clear what happened were you...beside from..." he stuttered out

"Yes." she whispered loud enough to hear."

"Okay. Okay. I'm taking you to the hospital. No arguments but it's up to you what you tell them." he nodded assuring himself. He didn't know how bad her injuries were and it would be idiotic of him not to take her there. Not that she made any orders or denials. Anne didn't say anything else for the rest of the car ride. The two reached the hospital and everything became a whirlwind. Charlotte came running in a few hours later.

"Where is she? Is she okay?" Charlotte asked breathing heavily.

"Charlotte wait." Daniel stood up to stop his sister. He glanced back at where Anne was talking to the police. "She's making her statement. Char - She's pretty beat up. You'll want to prepare yourself." he told her as Anne's parents came out talking with the police. Charlotte left her brother to go see her best friend yet when she did. She gasped and covered her mouth.

"Annie. What happened?" Charlotte touched her hand

"Get off me! Get away! It's all your fault!" Anne started screaming. Doctors, nurses, Anne's parents and Daniel all rushed in. The medical staff and Anne's parents work to try and calm her down. But ultimately she had to be sedated.

______________________

A few months went by Anne had spent a week in the hospital before being taken home for further recovery with therapy while the police got nowhere. Eventually needed her own space and so she moved into a apartment payed for by her parents, got a Saturday Job as apart of her re-entering society. Daniel wanted to visit Anne. So a few phone calls later, he was knocking on her door. A couple of minutes later she opened up.

"Daniel. Hi. Come on in." She stepped aside nervously. Daniel walked in glancing around. It was a open space that had a corridor leading to more rooms. "I just made coffee if you want some."

"Yeah, that would be great." Daniel smiled as he followed Anne into the open plan room. Anne poured two cups out and brought them over.

"Now the lucky thing is, I've known you my whole life so I know how you take your coffee." she joked handing over the drink, then the two sat down on the couch.

"How are you doing?" Daniel asked her.

"I'm between never wanting to leave this apartment again, and feeling like the worlds greatest idiot." she answered

"But you're not though."

"You sound like my therapist." she snorted "Either way that line doesn't work." she took a sip of coffee. Then she sighed.

"I went out that night to prove to myself, I didn't need to rely on Charlotte to have fun. Spending months making plans with her only to ditch me last minute got boring and I felt like a needy, clingy girlfriend or something. That is not a good look. A night making a point lead to all this."

"Hey, none of this is your fault. not ever." Anne gave a knowing look to Daniel. "What?"

"You sounded just like your Mom for a moment. She's been visiting me for months." she then realised something "Sorry, I know neither of you like being compared to her."

"No, it's fine. It's surprising to know Mom has a soft side for at least someone." The two laughed for a brief moment.

"Don't get me wrong, she's still the dragon lady everyone fears. But when push comes to shove even she can be human. Victoria has been a big help." Anne nodded gratefully and the two lapsed into silence.

"Okay so I have a question thats been bugging me for like a year."

"What?"

"When you came to my engagement party, you called me Henry. Why?" Anne chuckled at the question

"It was a nickname. Charlotte at I were shipping in a bookstore, my idea of course. I found a book on British history and it talked about Henry the eighth." she began to explain

"I don't get it."

"Most see him as a overweight grotesque man going through wives like I went through handbags. Yet in the beginning he was said to be this handsome, athletic, young man who though well intentioned had a thing for the ladies and couldn't resist getting in trouble. At the time it reminded me fo you in a way."

"I don't know what to say about that." he shook his head "Wait you and Charlotte talked about Henry all the time." Anne gave a sheepish look.

"Oh my.." he laughed "You two are sly. You two are very sly."

"Don't think your special everyone has a nickname or rather a code name." The two laughed

"So what are you doing for Christmas ?" Daniel wondered

"Your Mom invited me personally to the Christmas party. I'm not sure I'm gonna go though." she sits down her cup on the table and crossed her legs and rested her arms in her lap. "I don't think it's wise after..." she trailed off and Daniel got her point.

"Well I will save some water and a dance either way." Daniel smiles offering.

"Thank you." she whispers

____________________________________

The Graysons Christmas party was in full swing. Daniel attended alone but did spend time with Emily. He was mid conversation when his attention was diverted by the entrance of Anne. Donning and emerald gown she messed with her sleeves then with her hair.

"Emily would you excuse me?" Emily nodded and watched Daniel walk over to Anne. As this was going on Nolan joined his friend.

"looks like the Prince has found yet another new interest. Friend or Foe?" he wondered

"A innocent." Emily replied "Even if she was one or the other, what she's been through makes her off limits in my books. If I'm going to get Daniel back it can't be going after Anne Howard."

"Anne I'm glad you could make it." Daniel smiled the stopped a waiter "Please can you bring over a water for the lady." he requested and the waiter nodded.

"Really because all I want to do is run out of here and hide." Daniel offered his hand. And took a moment then cautiously took his hand. He lead her further into the party. "FYI I will probably not last that long."

"The fact that you're willing to take this step speaks volumes." he replied as people began to notice that she was there and start whispering.

"Everyone's staring." she breathed.

"You've got this." he assured her

"I don't got this . Who needs society pages when you have the Hamptons gossip and rumour mill. That shit spreads like wildfire." The waiter came back with the water. Anne dtook the glass and gulped down the cool liquid as Daniel stared at her. "What? my mouth was dry."

"Anne, darling you made it." Victoria cooed as she was with Charlotte and Conrad. "You look simply divine." Victoria kissed her cheeks.

"Hello Victoria, Conrad, Charlotte." she nodded to them.

"Anne it's so nice to see you again." Charlotte gave a airy smile "I've missed you."

"Nice to see you too Charlotte." Anne gave a stiff not to her as she began snapping her wrist band on her wrist. Daniel noticed this.

"Anne how about that dance I promised?" Daniel offered. Anne took the escape route and was lead to the makeshift dance floor. The two began dancing.

"I know what your thinking." Anne sighed "You're thinking that I shouldn't be so hard on Charlotte."

"I wasn't going to say anything." he shrugged

"Liar." Anne scoffed "But you're right, Charlotte hasn't done anything wrong. The only person in the wrong is..." she trailed off and cleared her throat.

"Anyway, I'm told that Charlotte is a surrogate for my feelings. due to the fact that the reason I decided to go out in the first place was her. My subconscious calls her the catalyst. I has the same reaction seeing Declan." Anne explained

"Everyone heals differently." Daniel voiced

"Do I've been told." Anne muttered. The song came to an end and Anne tried to socialise around the party but she quickly became overwhelmed. She excused herself from her parents and requested her things.

"Anne." Charlotte called making her friend turn "You're leaving? We've barely seen each other."

"Well, I think I've had enough excitement for one evening. Besides its a long trip back to the city." Anne was handed her coat and bag. She slipped her coat on.

"Anne, I know since you came back we've drifted..."

"Drifted?" that set Anne off "Charlotte you abandoned me. We made plans, rain checks and you always cancelled. I got tired of it. So I made a decision and it backfired . When it did I looked to you for help, yet again being with your boyfriend is more important. How is it your own brother and mother can show up for me but you can't?" Charlotte became teary eyed "Even now you play the victim. Like my reaction is my own fault when you're the one who started this conversation. You can't even begin to know the pain and disgust I have felt and that won't go away. My parents were right, you are toxic." Anne stormed out welling up. She was given her keys back and she got in driving away, just as Daniel came out for her. Then he had his car brought round as he went to get his coat.

"Daniel." Charlotte whimpered as Victoria, Conrad and Emily all appeared from the crowd that watched the argument. He glanced at them.

"Not now Char." He left getting into his own car and taking off after the young woman. He tried to call her but she wasn't picking up. Anne and Daniel made the two hour drive back to the city. During this ride Anne had calmed herself down and made her way up to her apartment. Not long after taking her shoes and coat off, Daniel arrived knocking on the door.

"What now?" Anne huffed out, going to answer the door, only to see Daniel. "No, Daniel. No." she denied

"Anne I'm here for you. Not because of Charlotte.."

"Then that's worse because she's your sister and I'm just the 'best friend'. Daniel after everything this is one thing/disagreement you should be avoiding" She moved away from the door and Daniel stepped in closing it behind him.

"So you'd rather suffer in silence? Be left alone to stew on everything that's happened?"

"I'd rather none of this had happened!" She shouted "I wish I didn't have a fake ID, that I never saw it or got the idea. Then I wouldn't have gone out. Everyday and night since then I wish I would haver stayed home in a oversized sweatshirt watching a movie." she breathed heavily

"I wish and rather a lot of things, Daniel. Yet it doesn't change anything because the fact is. I got abandoned by my best friend and I got hurt in more ways than one." Daniel softened as she broke down a little more. "My life is spiralling because it feels like I have no control." she admitted.

"You do have control with how it defines you." Daniel comes to stand in front of her. "You can get through this. You can take back control. In fact you're already doing it, you faced your fears and you didn't punch anyone in the face. She gave a teary laugh and wiped them away. The two stared at one another, before Anne did something impulsive. She kissed him and Daniel was stunned. Anne pulled away when he didn't kiss back.

"I'm sorry." She stepped away "That was...impulsive, stupid, reckless and I totally misread your kindness. I'm an idiot and you can let yourself out." She walked away muttering to herself. Daniel stood there a moment registering what just happened . Then he looked between the door and the corridor where Anne had just walked down. The smart move would have been to leave. Yet with most times in his life, that was not the path he took. Daniel walked down the corridor to Anne's room and he knocked. She turned around surprised.

"You know when you know you shouldn't do something but you do it anyway?" he asked her

"Yeah."

"Good because I need you to throw me out of this apartment, start a argument. Just make me leave before either of us cave into the really bad idea. In a smart world I would do it my-" Anne stopped him talking by kissing him again. This time he kissed back and held onto her waist. The two separated

"Power move right? Total Power move."

"Yeah, complete power move." the two kissed again and broke off "Brought on by my control issues. Such a bad idea." She removed his jacket while he undid her dress.

"Very bad idea." he kissed her as she removed more clothing.

"Terrible. Control issues meets pining for the girl next door. Recipe for disaster." They stumbled over towards the bed.

"Catastrophe. Remind me the why." Daniel removed his shirt.

"If you wanted that answer, you should have waited a minute." She let out a small laugh.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." Anne became sombre and softened at his words.

"Yes. I trust you." she reached up and held his face with a reassuring nod he leant down and resumed more tenderly than they first started.

_______________

The next morning wasn't as awkward as most would expect. Anne wished that this had been her first, but settled for the fact that she made another step towards some form of recovery. Something also changed for Daniel. A dawn of awakening. Looking at his past relationships they were all compensating for the one he couldn't have. Every girlfriend and/or fiancee had something of his original desire. Daniel had a crush on his sisters best friend for years. But because of the age difference it was never the right thing. The timing sucked of course, but what could you do?

"If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?" Anne wondered as the two stared up at the ceiling.

"France." Daniel Answered.

"Ugh Lame."

"It's not lame." Daniel defended

"It's a lame rich boy answer . France is predictable" she rolled her eyes

"Okay Miss know it all. Where would you live? Daniel turned on his side and she copied

"I'm torn between Hawaii and South Africa. Oh. Maybe both." she got all excited "Simplicity and culture."

"France has culture."

"Yeah it does. But heres the thing France is the pinnacle place other than the Hamptons for our kind of families. Think outside of the box duffas"

"Okay Iceland." Daniel stated

"Ha you'd never survive."

"Would too."

"Would not and you know it." she scoffed

"Shut up." He lightly pushed her and she pushed back which turned into play fighting and laughter.

____________________________

Daniel had a smile on his face on Christmas Day. His family noticed so Charlotte decided to say something.

"You make things up with Emily?" she wondered

"No." he answered

"Well, something or someone has put that smile on your face." Victoria commented taking a sip of tea.

"Well, it's Christmas so make of that what you will." Daniel shrugged. After breakfast they shared presents.

"Daniel, darling this is for you." Victoria handed him an envelope. He opened it and there were two tickets to Hawaii, with a note.

For you and the young lady I do approve of. A free, new life. My gift to you.

"Seriously?" he questioned baffled

"I'm your mother Daniel. I knew before you did." she smirked

"Knew what?" Charlotte asked

"The truth."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 4.5K 137
REQUESTS HAVE REOPENED This is just a bunch of random imagines I've come up with. You can request if you want! More details in the first chapter. Cur...
259K 5.7K 82
{completed 03/05/16} Welcome to my book of imagines. Imagines not labeled with a Tumblr user are mine/ones with ** are mine.
57.8K 863 26
Imagines and one shots of tv show and movie characters Only gxg I don't own any of the characters in the tv shows and movies I write imagines/one sh...
7.3K 108 36
I'm a part of lot of different tv show and movie fandoms. A little bit of everything put into one big thing. This is a collection of imagines and pre...