Christmas Fandom Imagines

By TashaAmy1803

It's Christmas and every day till the 25th of December I will post a christmas-esqe fandom imagine. Personal... More

Disclaimer
Day One - Mon-El and the Redhead
Day Two - The Vampire Diaries
Day Three -Ninth Doctor
Day Four - MacGyver
Day Five - Gossip Girl Reboot
Day Six - The Pinkertons
Day Eight - Revenge
Day Nine - Elementary
Day Ten - Merlin
Day Eleven - A Christmas Whowish
Day Twelve - Hawaii Five -0
Day Thirteen - Veronica Mars
Day Fourteen - Criminal Minds
Day Fifteen - Poldark
Day Sixteen - Gossip Girl
Day Seventeen - Riverdale
Day Eighteen - Teen Wolf
Day Nineteen - Emmerdale
Day Twenty - Smallville
Chapter Twenty One - Maganum PI
Day Twenty Two - Charmed
Day Twenty Three - Queen Breanne
Day Twenty Four - Gavin and Stacey
Christmas 2023
Day One - Sleepy Hollow
Day Two - NCIS
Day Three - Formula one
Day Four - The Kardashians
Day Five - The Tudors
Day six - Outlander
Day Seven - House.
Day Eight - Doctor Who
Day Nine - Torchwood-ish
Day Ten - The Royal Family
Day Eleven - Peaky Blinders
Day Twelve - Poldark 2
Day Thirteen - Robin Hood
Day Fourteen - Gavin and Stacey 2
Day Fifteen - Reign
Day sixteen - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Day Seventeen - The Bodyguard.
Day Eighteen - Criminal Minds Suspect Behaviour
Day Nineteen - The Sandman
Day Twenty - Merlin 2
Day Twenty One - Teen Wolf
Day Twenty Two - Supernatural
Day Twenty Three - The Royals E!
Day Twenty Four - Queen Charlotte

Day Seven - The Tudors

97 1 0
By TashaAmy1803

Henry sat with Elizabeth by his side. There was yet another feast but this one was to celebrate his oldest daughters birthday. Not Mary but a older one. Princess Grace was know as the exception to the rule. When she was born there were complications. For a long time it wasn't known if she was to survive. Moments of improvement were dashed with with a rapid decline, then a rekindled faith. This went on for the first few years of her life.

Despite what went on with her mother Catherine of Aragon, then with Anne Boleyn. Henry kept Grace close. Plagued with nightmares that her illness would return, he visited her everyday, made sure her every need was taken care of. Much to others dismay sometimes Henry never faltered in his love for his eldest daughter. The Music stopped as Henry stood.

"Today is a special day. It marks 21 years since my darling daughter Princess Grace was born." he beamed proudly "My darling daughter truly has been the constant in my life and as always it is a pleasure to celebrate her in anyway I can. To Princess Grace." he raised his goblet

"The Princess Grace." people cheered and she curtsied to her father. Then she made her way over to him holding her hands out for him to take. Mary watched with a little envy.

"I must admit my dear friend. It sometimes hurts to see my sister always in favour. My fathers love for her never falters." she voiced

"Your sister, while a princess has always led a unsure life. Even before you came to this world, word spread about her and subsequently his protectiveness." Chapus replied as they watched Henry take Graces hands and kiss them.

_____________________________________

The next day Grace was called to eat dinner with her father . The two dined in a happy quiet, until Grace broke it.

"Papa, I was hoping to address something with you." Grace looked unsure as she started the conversation.

"What is it my darling?" Henry wiped his mouth.

"I am 21 now and yet still not married" Henry froze slightly "Papa, I know the complications surrounding my life especially in my early years. But I am a woman grown. With dreams of a family."

"Grace the world out there is too dangerous for your delicate nature."

"Then what about a English husband? Now that you have Edward, the burden of the crown is no longer on me. The expectation to marry for the country lessens with my siblings. It would give you the peace of mind and me a chance to be a wife and mother. You a grandfather." Grace tried to reason.

Henry has weakeness, women was his most famous one. However it was Grace. Not that she every willingly used her sway with her father, much to many's dismay.It was the worst kept secret that he would do anything if Grace asked. She didn't nor would she ever normally pressure her father for something.

"Leave it with me and I will take a view." he relented

"Thank you, Papa." she beamed.

________________________________

Henry thought for weeks about his daughters request. Charles was announced to Henry returning from Suffolk. His divorce from his second wife now finalised and the dust settled. He bowed before Henry.

"Welcome back to court, Charles." Henry greeted, then began pacing.

"Something troubles his majesty?" Charles questioned

"Yes, Yes. It's the Princess Grace." Henry voiced

"Has she been taken ill?" Charles wondered

"No." Henry gestured to sit, they both did "She's voiced her wishes to be married. Said that she had dreams to be a mother."

"This request troubles you." Charles figured

"Yes. She even suggested a husband here, now that the burdens are less on her. She had a point. Yet who dare I trust with my most beloved daughter."

"Any man would be lucky to have her as a wife.And too scared to put a foot wrong against his majesties daughter." Charles tried to assure him. Henry looked at him properly.

"You know as well as I. The public face people see then there is what really goes on."

"That is true." Charles agreed.

"I doubt there will be any man I will trust with her." he sighed "No she is too precious to be sullied or harmed by any man."

____________

At another feat Henry watched his daughter finished dancing. Grace then took a goblet of wine and went to converse with Charles. The two laughed as they talked. Henry's head tilted a bit. as he watched the two interact with one another.

"Your majesty." Thomas Cromwell bowed "I have had portraits commissioned."

"No talks of me remarrying. My focus is that of my daughter Princess Grace." Henry brushed him off. Thomas bowed once more and left. Later on Charles was called to see Henry. they gave their pleasantries, before the two sat down.

"Charles. I've been under the misconception that there is no one that I would trust with Grace. I was wrong, you have been my lifelong friend. The two of you get along and enjoy each others company" Charles was shocked. Henry had outcasted him the last time he even looked at a Tudor Princess let alone married her. Now he was suggesting a match between his friend and daughter.

"While it is true myself and Princess Grace do get along. His majesty did not favour the last time I married family."

"That is because you did not have permission. This time you do. You are in need of a wife and a mother for the children. i know i can trust you above all other and you already have a relationship with Grace." Charles seemed helpless to disrepute anything. Denying the request would be bad it's self.

"Doesn't the Princess want someone her own age?" Charles wondered

"Would you trust boys her own age." Henry had him there "Good it's settled."

_____________

Grace was informed about her match with her fathers best friend. She knew she should have seen it coming but she didn't. However it wouldn't stop anything now. She went to see Charles.

"Papa just told me the news." she began "I'm sure this is not what you envisioned if you were to remarry."

"Nor I to be the husband you dreamt of having." he countered.

"But once Papa has an idea in his head , he's like a dog with a bone." the two chuckle at her comment "I promise to make a good wife though."

"and I a good husband."

"Papa spoke of a Christmas wedding. Only the best for his daughter."

"Your father loves you dearly, only the best and most trusted orbit your presence." Charles confirmed.

_____________

The news was announced of the match between the Princess Grace and the Duke of Suffolk. Celebrations were held in their honour. Mary and Ambassador Chapuys watched Grace and Charles dance together.

"As usual my sister gets everything. If I were to even broach the subject of marriage, he would shut me down. All the suffering this family has been through. Heaven forbid it touches is legitimate daughter." The dance finished and Grace came over to the two.

"Sister." she chimed "Won't you come and dance?"

"Not tat this present moment, sister."

"Mary I'm sure the ambassador can spare you for one dance." Mary did not budge on the matter "Ambassador would you, excuse us?" Grace requested. The ambassador bowed and left the two of them alone.

"I know what this is about."

"Do you now." Mary sassed her

"Yes I do." she nodded "This animosity you have is because you have been treated unfairly by our father since the downfall of our mother. I was not." She stated and Mary shifted knowing her sister was right.

"It's true, you were. You always have been. But do you know how lucky you are?" Mary turned her gaze to her sister "You were sent away into the care of a governess, while i was kept here to watch first hadn't what that witch destroyed. Every moment fearing that one of those cockroaches would succeed in their efforts in ridding me completely. Fathers love put me in danger because while he still loved me, while I was still in his presence they knew that one word from me could change the tide."

"Then why didn't you? You could have saved our mother."

"No I couldn't. She knew that, she said so herself the day she was sent away. She made me promise that I would protect myself. She knew that father never could part with me, for the sake of both of us I was told not to make wavesthatj could turn favour. As long as I remained myself.I was untouchable. Not even the Boelyns could touch me in fear that my father would relate and ruin everything for them. She was right. Even to this day fathers love for me protects you and Lizzie. If my father can grant my wish of marriage then he can to you and Elizabeth. Something our mother nor the witch could see through. Your animosity is and always has been unfounded." she kissed her sisters cheek and returned to the celebrations.

______________

Christmastime came around as did the wedding. Nothing was spared for the favourite daughter of the King. Grace was prepared in her chambers and Charles prepared himself, then he made his way to the alter. He was met by the King and bowed. Henry smiled as the spectators watched on. Eventually Grace glided down the aisle in a ivory dress, crown and veil. For a second Grace reminded him of her mother as she came to a stop beside her future husband.

"We are gathered here today in the sigh of God to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony....Charles do you take Grace to be your lawful wife, do you promise to love and cherish her in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Charles agreed.

"Grace do you take Charles to be your lawful husband, do you promise to love and cherish him in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" she smiled triumphantly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 629 30
I'm just a girl writing about hot fictional boys..what can I say? I write imagines for all the spn babes •REQUESTS ARE OPEN• +I DO NOT WRITE SMUT...
175K 1.8K 127
I'm just gonna write some imagines... They are focused on both fictional and real people like Loki, Lucifer Morningstar, Steve Harrington, Taylor Swi...
116K 1.2K 36
Fandoms included are written in the first part. Will do preferences if requested. I will most likely not do smut, just like I said in my Vikings im...
7.4K 108 36
I'm a part of lot of different tv show and movie fandoms. A little bit of everything put into one big thing. This is a collection of imagines and pre...