Second life/ Omegaverse Botto...

By ra2bunn

Yoongixbts A story where Yoongi ends up as an omega in another universe/dimension whatever, where omegas, bet... More

To Sum It Up-
Suck It Up
Huh
Another One?
Eh
Skks
Hitcha
Skaaadush
Pewpew
Badum
Oompf
Yooooha
Pluff
Eum
Kojjja
Shuush
Ratatattaa
Jelassss
Ihhhsss
Tsks
Idfkkkkk
Fruuuujji
Eillllo
Tuuuuuk
Woooo
Loppppara
Zuuuuauaua
Uuuueeeeet
Pluuuuuuuuooo
Guuubaa
Skuzzzzvsgag
Jiiisiaiaia
Hahahahajdis
Gsghahs
Ueuwiw
Aaaaa
Bbbbbb
Ccccc
Eeeeee
Ffffff
Ggggggg
Hhhhh
Jjjjjj
Kkkk
Lllllll
Mmmmm
Nnnnnn
Ooooooo
Pppppppowowowo
IIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKK
Ueueueue
Laiabau
Olsufg
Kaonah
Osjsu
U u jd
Oahsu
Tka
Toa
Taijs
Tlai
Uskif
Jsiaj
Aobs
Oahau
Laisb
Jsisn
Najabksj
Uoaab7
Frigo
Jauav
Jaovfia
Jsiab
J da
Sgu
U รด
S sa k
Is Sija
Subssj
Ykduna
Baoan
Iajsjsn
Jdis
Oabs
Zeia
Jgaix
Aox
Oaja
Ksosn
Jsoana
Uwis
Hyia
Jaiawbr
Jaisdvak
Nakfh
Ajoabfb
Iaoabhs
Sjishs
Sjsjssjoqms
Jsianbd
Hgtg
Jsosnka
Sjiswp
KagsH
Osjbs
J
Hj
Sh
NJ Sm
Aj
BAAAAAAAAM
Ting ting ton
Whosh
Tsks
Gusgusgus
Zumbaaaaidfkanymore
Tulululu
Joah
Stfuyo
Hauuuua
Joooooooooooooooooooooon
Akkakakaka
Slslslslslslsl
fiX oN
Fidididi
Alidjaosi
Apapaosoapapap
Lalalalalady
Abrakadabra
Salamidfk

Ddddd

1.8K 86 0
By ra2bunn

A groan and Yoongi opened his eyes, leaning up to rub his eyes and then look a bit irritated around.

He felt like shit.
Not only was he looking a mess, the bed looked like a mess as well.

Jins sweater from the beginning of the week laying besides Yoongi and looking pretty much like Yoongi gripped on it for dear life.

"The fuck happened.. Was I on drugs?" Yoongi mumbled to himself holding his head and looking down at himself.

Everything felt so sticky and wet.
He knew that he was playing games with Jungkook and the next thing-a whole blackout.

"What did I do..? Isn't this jins bed.. Oh shit, no no no.. This is some new type of fuckery." Yoongi mumbled carefully standing up with wobbly legs and holding onto the wall.

He quickly tried to put on some clothes, really not wanting to walk around naked and looking at the mess of a bed.

There stood some empty water bottles, a plate which mostly was still filled with food and some of the pillows laying on the ground.

He felt like such a mess.
He also felt a bit embarrassed, after all he was in jins bed naked, made the room in a big mess and had no damn clue what he actually must've done.

He 1.felt like dying because of embarrassment
And 2. Felt like he just wanted to get some damn cuddles now.

It was unlike himself.
He didn't like most physical touch at all and now he stood there feeling sad that no one was there to comfort him.

It all made him feel so fucking confused.

The first thing he did was hurrying outside the room to get inside the bathroom and take a shower.

He felt a bit better afterwards. Clean and more comfortable in his own skin.

Meanwhile Jin just arrived back in the apartment, Jungkook taking over the shop.

The smell hit Jin, the door to his room open.
Immediately Jin started to check the room, looking a bit panicked around only to hear something from the bathroom and stand in front of the door a bit hesitant to open it.

There the door was already opened however, Yoongi standing there in some of Jins boxers and a shirt looking up at the male, looking down a bit shamefully and rubbing the back of his neck.

Jin stood there not really wanting to waste any time and wrapping his arms around the smaller to hug him.

"Are you okay? Gosh I was so worried.. It doesn't hurt anymore, right? Do you need anything?" Jin did sound really concerned, pulling Yoongi tightly against himself while the smaller was trying to process what was going on.

".. What..? I-You huh? What even happened..?"

"Your first heat"

Yoongi looked a bit irritated, not sure what to think.
He just had a total blackout in his heat and couldn't remember anything. How the fuck was he supposed to react now? He had no damn clue what happened, what they perhaps did or what he did.

"You've done so well Yoongi, gosh I'm so proud. Your first heat in my room, that does feel like a accomplishment." The taller said kind of proud and also relieved. After all now he could be sure that Yoongi in fact was just a late bloomer and nothing else.

".. Sorry.. Jin I'm a bit lost right now." Yoongi said still not sure what to say or think.

"we.. WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX DID WE!?" Yoongi now asked wide eyed as he remembered some of the stuff which might happen in heats, Jin quickly shaking his head.

"Damn.. I was scared for a second.." Yoongi mumbled, taking a deep breath.

"You must be hungry. I'll cook you something." Jin said with a small smile, letting go of Yoongi.

The smaller looked up at Jin, unintentionally letting out a whine when the taller let go of him and mentally slapping himself.

He just stood there a bit awkwardly until Jin leant a bit down to him to push a kiss on his forehead.

"It's alright.. Being a bit clingy after your heat is totally normal. Happens to some." Jin hummed, Yoongi only slowly nodding his head.

This was simply weird to him.
He hated it so much how he felt like staying near Jin and didn't want the male to even go away two feet from him.
The feeling of getting Jins whole attention though also made him feel so damn happy and comforted.
Sitting on the counter and getting small kisses on his cheeks and his forehead, the taller holding his hand as much as possible and trying to keep enough attention on Yoongi while cooking some food.

Jin felt also extremely happy, not only was Yoongi now more clingy but he looked way more comfortable around him.

It truly was something he had wished for in a long time.

"Yoongi.. Do you have any omega friends?"

"Omega friends?.. No." Yoongi said, Jin slowly nodding his head.

He somehow could've guessed it, Yoongi didn't seem like someone who hungout with a bunch of people around him.

"Since that was your first heat, how about we celebrate it!"

".. Celebrate my heat..?" Yoongi asked a bit weirded out.
Was that really a thing?

"Yeah, after all now we know that you're officially ready to carry pups."

Yoongi blinked a few times, staring at Jin who was having a wide smile on his face as he put the food on the table.

That guy didn't seriously think that they'd have kids right?
Was that some kind of joke?
Did Jin really wanna have children?
Was Jin implying something with that!?

He didn't wanna have a darn baby.
Getting pregnant sounded like a horrible nightmare he'd have in his last life.
It truly was just scary in his eyes.
His admiration going out for those who went through it but damn he didn't want that for himself.

"So what exactly are you planning?"

"Nothing big, just a celebration between us two." Jin said and picked Yoongi up, letting the smaller down on his lap before he could do anything.

".. Between us? Like.. Going out?" Yoongi asked, letting out a small sight, leaning back against Jin who then started to feed him.

"Mhm~ going out eating dinner." Jin suggested, Yoongi humming a bit as he ate and letting Jin feed him.

"Full?" Jin asked once Yoongi didn't continue eating and instead pushed his head back against him.

"Yeah.. Can we-"

"YOONGI! Are you alright!? Feeling fine?" Jimin asked, walking towards the smaller out of nowhere and putting his hands on his cheeks to squeeze them and check on the smaller.

"Jimin stop that! He just ate." Jin said, pushing Jimins hands off Yoongi.

"Come on, first letting me do the dirty work and now I'm not allowed to check on him?"

"That was only in his heat now he's fine."

Yoongi looked between the two, taking one of jins hands and holding onto it.

"So.. Want me to call the others? I'm sure they're interested in seeing you now as well." Jimin said, though Jin had to frown a bit.

"Come on, give him a day rest. We still have to clean the bedroom." Jin said, Yoongi saying nothing still a bit embarrassed about the mess he made and therefore not really wanting to take part in that conversation.

".. Tomorrow then. I'll tell the others. "Jimin said, taking out his phone and walking off, mumbling a small bye.

".. Why exactly the other's?"Yoongi asked once Jimin was gone.

".. They know about us and now.. Well.. They think you're gonna accept some of them as well since I told them you spoke about accepting someone else. "

".. You really had to tell them that?.."Yoongi asked a bit done and pushing a small punch on Jins shoulder.

"Sorry! I didn't want them to team up against me okay? Taehyung is already pissed at me because you choose me instead of him and keeps saying stupid shit." Jin sighted, picking Yoongi up again to carry him towards the bedroom.

"Ah wait let me clean it up!" Yoongi quickly said, trying to get out if his grip only for Jin to shake his head.

"No let me do it. We have to wash the sheets and stuff. Everything must be still a bit sticky and there must be a lot of cum stains on it as well"

Again Jin talked without any shame, Yoongi burying his head against the males chest as he felt like dying of embarrassment.

"Relax a bit, it's totally normal. You're so shy when it comes to stuff like this, gosh it's cute." Jin chuckled a bit, letting Yoongi down eventually to open a window and start cleaning the bed while Yoongi watched in pure shame.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 5.4K 56
Where Jin and Tae think they are inferior for being Omegas, until they meet an empowered Omega named Park Jimin. "If your Alpha thinks he owns you...
270K 7K 10
In which Min Yoongi, aka Suga the famous rapper of BTS, pretends to be more dominant than he really is. - Contains omegaverse.
3.2K 228 10
A/B/O Universe Omega Jimin is trying to do everything he could to regain his mates memory back after a tragic accident he had, sadly the last memory...
3K 270 17
(**CREDIT FOR THIS IDEA GOES TO ONE OF MY READERS||Commissioned Story**) PLOT: The world is a terrible place and being an Omega in said world is eve...