Second life/ Omegaverse Botto...

By ra2bunn

Yoongixbts A story where Yoongi ends up as an omega in another universe/dimension whatever, where omegas, bet... More

To Sum It Up-
Suck It Up
Huh
Another One?
Eh
Skks
Hitcha
Skaaadush
Pewpew
Badum
Oompf
Yooooha
Pluff
Eum
Kojjja
Shuush
Ratatattaa
Jelassss
Ihhhsss
Tsks
Idfkkkkk
Fruuuujji
Eillllo
Tuuuuuk
Woooo
Loppppara
Uuuueeeeet
Pluuuuuuuuooo
Guuubaa
Skuzzzzvsgag
Jiiisiaiaia
Hahahahajdis
Gsghahs
Ueuwiw
Aaaaa
Bbbbbb
Ccccc
Ddddd
Eeeeee
Ffffff
Ggggggg
Hhhhh
Jjjjjj
Kkkk
Lllllll
Mmmmm
Nnnnnn
Ooooooo
Pppppppowowowo
IIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKK
Ueueueue
Laiabau
Olsufg
Kaonah
Osjsu
U u jd
Oahsu
Tka
Toa
Taijs
Tlai
Uskif
Jsiaj
Aobs
Oahau
Laisb
Jsisn
Najabksj
Uoaab7
Frigo
Jauav
Jaovfia
Jsiab
J da
Sgu
U รด
S sa k
Is Sija
Subssj
Ykduna
Baoan
Iajsjsn
Jdis
Oabs
Zeia
Jgaix
Aox
Oaja
Ksosn
Jsoana
Uwis
Hyia
Jaiawbr
Jaisdvak
Nakfh
Ajoabfb
Iaoabhs
Sjishs
Sjsjssjoqms
Jsianbd
Hgtg
Jsosnka
Sjiswp
KagsH
Osjbs
J
Hj
Sh
NJ Sm
Aj
BAAAAAAAAM
Ting ting ton
Whosh
Tsks
Gusgusgus
Zumbaaaaidfkanymore
Tulululu
Joah
Stfuyo
Hauuuua
Joooooooooooooooooooooon
Akkakakaka
Slslslslslslsl
fiX oN
Fidididi
Alidjaosi
Apapaosoapapap
Lalalalalady
Abrakadabra
Salamidfk

Zuuuuauaua

2K 98 4
By ra2bunn

A small omega, curled up on the couch, not even taking up half of it.
To Jungkook it looked like a kitten which slept peacefully on the couch.

"Jungkook get out of here." Jin quietly said, pulling the younger out of the living room and again closing the door.

"Why didn't you tell me Yoongi Hyung was here tonight?! We all were worried that something might have happened." Jungkook now said, crossing his arms.

Jin had to sight a bit, giving Jungkooks shoulder a small pat.
"I know you worried.. But he needed some time to think yesterday. You acting all giddy and clingy wouldn't really be helpful."

"I'm not clingy! And I'm also not giddy around him." Jungkook argued, Jin raising an eyebrow.

".. Don't you perhaps wanna clean your room? I mean just in case he is interested in seeing it." Jin said as an excuse for Jungkook to finally clean up, the younger immediately running to his room to not waste any time.

"Still a child after all that.." Jin mumbled walking inside the kitchen to grab himself a coffee.

An hour after and Yoongi finally got up as well, looking half asleep as he walked inside the kitchen, totally ignoring Jungkook and Jin who sat at the table and ate breakfast, just trying to make himself a coffee.

"I got you some coffee already." Jin said, tapping his finger on a mug, Yoongi turning around to also sit down and sip his coffee.

Jungkook happily stared at Yoongi who still didn't say a word, though had to furrow his eyebrows as he noticed the scratches.

"Does that hurt? Did you fight someone?" Jungkook asked, leaning a bit closer towards Yoongi who slowly nodded his head.

"You should eat something as well Yoongi." Jin said, holding up a spoonful of his food, only for Yoongi to shake his head and lean back in the chair.

"I got my coffee."

"I know you do, but if you don't eat breakfast I won't make you another one." Jin warned, smiling a bit in triumph as Yoongi leant back forward to eat the spoonful.

Another hour and Yoongi was about to go only to get pulled back by Jungkook who was staring at him like crazy as if expecting something.

".. What? What do you want?" Yoongi asked a bit irritated, having to sight as Jungkook just kept staring at him and kept the grip on his shirt.

"..want me to stay?" Yoongi asked a bit unsure, getting a nod and then looking to his right where Jin walked by.

"Yoongi stay as long as you want to, I'm gonna open the shop now. Jungkook don't forget your shift later and no snacks before lunch." Jin reminded, quickly putting on his shoes and then walking downstairs.

Now Yoongi and Jungkook were left alone, the younger letting go of Yoongis shirt.

".. Do you wanna see my room?"

Not even two minutes later and there they stood, inside Jungkooks room.

Some posters, pictures and some dirty laundry which was shoved underneath his bed. Pretty much how Yoongi would describe his own room when he was younger.

What did surprise him however was that Jungkook seemed to paint and draw. Something he didn't expect from him.
The younger may have been a bit socially awkward but actually the more he looked at his room the more Yoongi realized how talented Jungkook actually was.

Drawing, painting, kickboxing, taekwondo and probably even more Yoongi yet had to figure out.

"You're into sports aren't you?"

"Yeah kinda. I sometimes visit Jimin and Hobi in their dance studio and they teach me some moves and I also go to the gym sometimes. Jin-Hyung said that I get my energy out like that and Namjoon-Hyung took me to the gym with him to introduce me to everything." Jungkook explained, plopping down on his bed.

"I thought about moving out to be more independent but Hyung said that I should stay a bit longer.. But I thought once I'm mated I may actually move out.." Jungkook mumbled looking up at Yoongi who still looked around the room while listening.

"Jungkook.. You do realize that I'm very aware of your interest in me, aren't you?"

Jungkook widened his eyes a bit, tapping his fingers around on the bed and clearing his throat a little awkwardly.

".. Well.. It's no secret I guess but are-"

"JEON! GET YOUR-OH THANKS GOD" Taehyung standing inside the door and staring at both of them, breathing heavy as he tried to catch his breath.

"Tae? Did you run here?" Jungkook asked a bit confused, Taehyung nodding his head and quickly focusing on Yoongi.

"You! Why did you just ignore all of our calls? We worried so much about you, until Jin send a text this morning." Taehyung said, walking to Yoongi who let out a small sight.

"my phone is dead.. I just wasn't in the mood to do anything." Yoongi said and then furrowed his eyebrows a bit more as Taehyung grabbed his chin.

"What happened there? You should be more careful with your pretty face."

"First of all fuck off. It's none of your business." Yoongi said, slapping Taehyungs hand off and then looking back at Jungkook who watched them.

"Jungkook I'm gonna go now it-"

"Yoongi! So you're really here." Hoseok said entering the room, followed by Jimin who quickly grabbed one of Yoongis hands to hold it.

"We worried so much! Did anything happen?! Are you hurt? Why did you-"

"Jimin stop asking so many questions at once, you're overwhelming him." Taehyung said with a small sight, looking at Yoongi who took a step back from all of them.

"Your room looks messy as hell. You really wanted to show off to Yoongi like that?" Hoseok asked looking at the young alpha who looked a bit offended at the older.

"Its clean enough! Get out of my room anyways I didn't allow you to get in here!" Jungkook said, standing up and trying to shove everyone outside apart from Yoongi.

"Tsk.. If we're not welcomed we'll just go somewhere else." Jimin huffed, pulling Yoongi with him out of the room, followed by the other's.

"Hey wait no! I didn't say you could leave with Yoongi-Hyung!" Jungkook said a bit frustrated, quickly walking after them.

Yoongi was accepting it, after all he wanted to leave anyways.

However once outside everyone stood in an circle and the whole disaster began.

Everyone trying to make Yoongi join them and once they actually decided to perhaps go together they couldn't decide on one thing either.

"No I don't wanna eat something. We just ate breakfast." Jungkook said, Taehyung frowning and leaning against the wall.

"But I didn't eat yet.. What about going shopping then? I could grab some food on the way."

"But we can't go shopping! People would recognize us" Hoseok said pointing at himself and Jimin.

More arguing and discussions, Yoongi just standing there and eventually looking through the window of the shop to watch Jin work.

He looked focused, so mature, peaceful and kind of elegant, even if he didn't do anything special.
It was simply satisfying to watch him.

So while they had their arguing going on, Yoongi simply sneaked inside the shop to then sit down on a small table near the counter and stare at Jin.

The taller didn't even notice Yoongi sitting there for an few minutes, when he eventually did however he could only look a bit surprised, however following Yoongis finger which started to point towards the window and seeing the others argue did seem to answer his confusion.

"You just wanna watch or would you like another coffee? Be my first customer of the day." Jin said, a small smile on his lips as he already started to prepare Yoongis coffee without even having to know the answer.

Yoongi just kept staring at Jin, watching every single step he did and eventually staring up as Jin stood in front of him with the coffee in his hands.

"You're staring a lot." Jin said after an second, putting the coffee down and moving an hand through Yoongis hair who didn't move an inch.

"You're really handsome.."

Jin blinked a few times, not sure if what he just heard was true or not. He knew he was handsome but hearing it come out of Yoongis mouth was like a complete different world, like the best compliment he ever got and something he wanted to keep in his memory forever.

".. Thanks. Stare as much as you like if you enjoy my face that much." the older smiled, trying his best to again focus on his actual job and preparing everything.

Outside the shop by now the first to notice Yoongis disappearance was Taehyung who now looked around a bit irritated only to stop as he saw Yoongi sitting inside the shop.

Taehyung walked inside therefore as well, the other's watching and then also noticing Yoongi inside.

Another minute and they all sat inside, Taehyung and Hoseok besides the smaller and staring at him.

Yoongi staring at Jin however was pretty much noticed and it was to none of their liking.

"Yoongi stop staring at Jin.. Stare at me instead! I'm also very good looking." Jimin pouted, putting his head on the table, kind of frustrated.

"Do you like Jin-Hyung?" Jungkook whispered leaning forward to Yoongi who now looked back at Jungkook.

"like him?.. Yeah. Of course I do." Yoongi said and then had to watch all of their faces drop.

"What? What's wrong now?"

"You like him.. He likes you.. That means you're both gonna end up together aren't you? And then you're gonna mate and marry and have chil-" Taehyung started only for Hoseok to hit the back of his head.

"Stop that!"

".. What? You're fucking stupid. I like him but that doesn't mean in that way!" Yoongi said and leant back, taking another sip of his coffee.

"So you like him as a friend?!" Jungkook asked, really wanting to be sure that Yoongi meant it that way.

The omega however only stared again at Jin, tapping the cup in his hands and sighting.
What did he feel like?
He liked Jin, he kind of found him endearing, admired him sort of and simply enjoyed his company most of the time.
Friendship? Perhaps he had found too much of a liking on the older by now for his own sake.

"Not sure." Yoongi only said, Jungkook banging his head on the table.

"Yoongi if you keep up with this pace there's gonna be some real problems." Hoseok said and sighted a little, rubbing his temples.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.7K 45
*Sequel to That One Popular Kid* After a few years of being apart, Yoongi finally gets to go to Seoul in hopes of finding Jimin, who left him hanging...
366K 15.1K 48
Min Yoongi, who is an omega tries to hide his omega status to stay in university. Jeon Jungkook, a true alpha finds Min Yoongi interesting because he...
150K 3.9K 89
A collection of many different Namjoon centric / Bottom Namjoon, stories that I have written over the years!
425 31 1
Jimin is heartbroken. Because soon his alpha will be someone else's. He have no option, but to let the alpha go.