Second life/ Omegaverse Botto...

By ra2bunn

Yoongixbts A story where Yoongi ends up as an omega in another universe/dimension whatever, where omegas, bet... More

To Sum It Up-
Suck It Up
Huh
Another One?
Eh
Skks
Hitcha
Skaaadush
Pewpew
Badum
Oompf
Yooooha
Pluff
Eum
Kojjja
Shuush
Ratatattaa
Jelassss
Ihhhsss
Tsks
Idfkkkkk
Eillllo
Tuuuuuk
Woooo
Loppppara
Zuuuuauaua
Uuuueeeeet
Pluuuuuuuuooo
Guuubaa
Skuzzzzvsgag
Jiiisiaiaia
Hahahahajdis
Gsghahs
Ueuwiw
Aaaaa
Bbbbbb
Ccccc
Ddddd
Eeeeee
Ffffff
Ggggggg
Hhhhh
Jjjjjj
Kkkk
Lllllll
Mmmmm
Nnnnnn
Ooooooo
Pppppppowowowo
IIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKK
Ueueueue
Laiabau
Olsufg
Kaonah
Osjsu
U u jd
Oahsu
Tka
Toa
Taijs
Tlai
Uskif
Jsiaj
Aobs
Oahau
Laisb
Jsisn
Najabksj
Uoaab7
Frigo
Jauav
Jaovfia
Jsiab
J da
Sgu
U ô
S sa k
Is Sija
Subssj
Ykduna
Baoan
Iajsjsn
Jdis
Oabs
Zeia
Jgaix
Aox
Oaja
Ksosn
Jsoana
Uwis
Hyia
Jaiawbr
Jaisdvak
Nakfh
Ajoabfb
Iaoabhs
Sjishs
Sjsjssjoqms
Jsianbd
Hgtg
Jsosnka
Sjiswp
KagsH
Osjbs
J
Hj
Sh
NJ Sm
Aj
BAAAAAAAAM
Ting ting ton
Whosh
Tsks
Gusgusgus
Zumbaaaaidfkanymore
Tulululu
Joah
Stfuyo
Hauuuua
Joooooooooooooooooooooon
Akkakakaka
Slslslslslslsl
fiX oN
Fidididi
Alidjaosi
Apapaosoapapap
Lalalalalady
Abrakadabra
Salamidfk

Fruuuujji

2.1K 94 1
By ra2bunn

Day after day, coffee after coffee and he had spend two more days just doing his job and trying to somehow spend some time by himself.
The calls did get on his nerves, though he would always text a short message back to make sure they wouldn't worry and just stop annoying him.

A typical Friday, getting out of bed at 6am and making his way to work.

What did make him a bit uncomfortable was a specific car which kept driving besides him.
He had no clue what the fuck was going on, or if whoever drove that car was perhaps a bit lost, but once he stopped walking and the car also stopped he was pretty sure that it had something to do with him.

He for a second stared rather annoyed towards the car, frowning a bit as he couldn't get a look through the windows and instead was surprised by the window rolling down and Taehyung staring at him.

"Hey! Like my new car?"

Yoongi stared at the taller for an moment, saying nothing and just continuing to walk to work even though Taehyung kept following.

That guy really felt like a stalker sometimes.

He walked inside the building, waiting for the elevator and once the doors opened got inside.
Right before they closed however there a hand quickly pushed the doors back open, Taehyung stepping inside as well and smiling a bit at Yoongi.

The doors closed and the elevator began to move.
Yoongi was leaning his back against the wall, staring at the small numbers above the doors only for Taehyung to suddenly move in front of him.

"You're pretty rude. You didn't even greet me back." Taehyung playfully pouted, moving one hand to the left and Yoongi and one to the right to Yoongis head, onto the wall, slowly leaning down towards the smaller.

Yoongi pressed his back a bit more against the wall, not really liking how close Taehyung was leaning in at the moment.

"Rude? It's rude to follow me like a fucking creep like you did this morning." Yoongi said snipping his finger against Taehyungs forehead who leant a little back again and moved one hand up to now rub his forehead.

"You still could've greeted me.." Tae mumbled, looking back at Yoongi and staring at him.

Yoongi really wished that the elevator would've been a bit faster. This felt a bit weird, especially since Taehyung was again leaning awfully close towards him.

"Can't you skip on work today? I wanna spend some time with you. You seem so busy lately." the taller spoke, Yoongi looking rather unsure, especially once Taehyung put his hands on his hips and only tightened his grip on them.

"Hey hey hands off now! Fucking get out of my-"

"What? Getting flustered? This isn't gonna be the last time I'm gonna get this close, you should get used to it." Taehyung cut the male off, being pretty used to Yoongis small warnings by now.

"Oh is it? In that case it won't be the last time I have to slap the shit out of you either!" Yoongi again warned, ready to do something when the doors opened and they were at the floor he had to get off.

"Taehyung let me go now." Yoongi said trying to get out of the males grip, Taehyung not moving an inch and instead starting to grin.

"But I'm not done yet." Taehyung said, waiting until the doors again closed and ignoring Yoongi who kept smacking his arm.

He then pushed another button, the elevator again moving.

"Tae-Fucking-Hyung you either now let me go or you gonna regret this." Yoongi said a little more serious, not really in the mood for this bullshit.

"What do you mean? I'm not doing anything." Tae innocently said, pulling Yoongi on his hips closer towards him and chuckling a bit at the pissed off expression Yoongi made.

"You're so cute even pissed off" Tae smiled, only for that smile to dissappear when the smaller quickly pushed his leg up, letting go of him and leaning a bit down to take a deep breath.

"Fuck."

"I warned you! Just stop thinking with your damn dick for once." Yoongi sighted, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall again ignoring Taehyung on the floor.

They reached another floor, Yoongi walking out of the elevator, leaving Taehyung alone and taking the other elevator to get to his actual floor he had to be at.

"Did anything happen? You're late" Namjoon asked, already waiting in front of Yoongis desk, the smaller looking a bit annoyed at him.

"Sorry.. Just Don't ask.. I'm already done for today" was all he said, sitting down and rubbing his temples.

A few hours after that and Yoongi was done, deciding to try and calm down by visiting Jin and Jungkook at the coffee shop.

Only problem, not even one of them was there that day and now he sat there with his coffee just staring out of the window, head on the table.

Now he finally wanted to pay them a visit but they weren't even there.

His phone ringing got him on other thoughts luckily.

"Yeah..?" he answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hyung.. Are you busy? I was just out with friends and thought we could perhaps do something together." Jungkook spoke

"Oh sure. So both you and Jin got a day off today?" Yoongi asked slowly standing up.

"Isnt Jin at the coffee shop?" Jungkook asked a bit confused.

"He isn't"

"Thats weird.. I just saw him this morning opening the shop." Jungkook said, before quickly adding something.

"Right. If you're at the coffee shop just wait there! I'm gonna be there in a few minutes." Jungkook said, Yoongi sitting back down and sighting.

"Alright."just like that he hung up, again leaning his head on the table.

5 minutes later and Jungkook walked in, looking at Yoongi before looking around the shop to see if Jin really wasn't there.

The coworker said she didn't see Jin either, the older only having caller her to quickly take over the shift that day.

"So what's going on?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook shrugging his shoulders.

"I don't know.. He's just not here."

"Did he go home?" Yoongi asked, looking at the younger who really wasn't sure either.

"Perhaps.. Let's check I guess" Jungkook said, standing back up and walking through the staff only door, Yoongi following towards the staircase and walking upstairs.

"wait wait, you're living right above this shop?" Yoongi asked a bit surprised, Jungkook humming and slowly opening the door.

"Pretty practical isn't it?"

They both walked in, Jungkook looking around and sighting a little.

Jin wasn't there either.
Next thing he did was take out his phone to call Jin, quickly going inside the living room with Yoongi, the smaller sitting down and just waiting there.

"..jin? Where are you?"

"Jungkook? Don't worry, I just forgot about an appointment today. I'll be back tonight, I put you something to eat in the fridge for dinner just warm it up." Jin spoke, Jungkook letting out a small relieved sight, sitting down besides Yoongi and humming.

"Alright Hyung. Thanks, see you later."

Now they both sat on the couch, Yoongi looking a bit around the place while Jungkook again started to stare at him.

"Well.. What do we wanna do now?" Yoongi asked, looking a second at Jungkook who now also looked around the room, trying to think of something to do.

"Do you like video games?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi looking at the younger and smiling a bit.

"I don't really play video games but they're alright I guess.. You wanna show me your favorite game?" Yoongi asked, pretty sure that he just hit the spot with how Jungkook now looked at him.

The younger seemed incredibly happy, showing Yoongis his different games and talking about his favorite ones, and characters even though Yoongis mostly didn't understand.

Then they ended up on the couch playing an rather easy and chill game since Yoongi wasn't really that experienced and Jungkook said he had to get the basics right before getting into the real stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 2.1K 19
under MAJOR editing and he was once again reminded that they would never want him the way he wanted them. because betas always come last hoseok x ot...
3.2K 228 10
A/B/O Universe Omega Jimin is trying to do everything he could to regain his mates memory back after a tragic accident he had, sadly the last memory...
368K 14.3K 46
"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS Fanfic💜 Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. Al...
411 30 1
Jimin is heartbroken. Because soon his alpha will be someone else's. He have no option, but to let the alpha go.