Second life/ Omegaverse Botto...

By ra2bunn

Yoongixbts A story where Yoongi ends up as an omega in another universe/dimension whatever, where omegas, bet... More

To Sum It Up-
Suck It Up
Huh
Another One?
Eh
Skks
Hitcha
Skaaadush
Pewpew
Badum
Oompf
Yooooha
Pluff
Eum
Kojjja
Shuush
Ratatattaa
Jelassss
Ihhhsss
Idfkkkkk
Fruuuujji
Eillllo
Tuuuuuk
Woooo
Loppppara
Zuuuuauaua
Uuuueeeeet
Pluuuuuuuuooo
Guuubaa
Skuzzzzvsgag
Jiiisiaiaia
Hahahahajdis
Gsghahs
Ueuwiw
Aaaaa
Bbbbbb
Ccccc
Ddddd
Eeeeee
Ffffff
Ggggggg
Hhhhh
Jjjjjj
Kkkk
Lllllll
Mmmmm
Nnnnnn
Ooooooo
Pppppppowowowo
IIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKK
Ueueueue
Laiabau
Olsufg
Kaonah
Osjsu
U u jd
Oahsu
Tka
Toa
Taijs
Tlai
Uskif
Jsiaj
Aobs
Oahau
Laisb
Jsisn
Najabksj
Uoaab7
Frigo
Jauav
Jaovfia
Jsiab
J da
Sgu
U ô
S sa k
Is Sija
Subssj
Ykduna
Baoan
Iajsjsn
Jdis
Oabs
Zeia
Jgaix
Aox
Oaja
Ksosn
Jsoana
Uwis
Hyia
Jaiawbr
Jaisdvak
Nakfh
Ajoabfb
Iaoabhs
Sjishs
Sjsjssjoqms
Jsianbd
Hgtg
Jsosnka
Sjiswp
KagsH
Osjbs
J
Hj
Sh
NJ Sm
Aj
BAAAAAAAAM
Ting ting ton
Whosh
Tsks
Gusgusgus
Zumbaaaaidfkanymore
Tulululu
Joah
Stfuyo
Hauuuua
Joooooooooooooooooooooon
Akkakakaka
Slslslslslslsl
fiX oN
Fidididi
Alidjaosi
Apapaosoapapap
Lalalalalady
Abrakadabra
Salamidfk

Tsks

2.1K 104 4
By ra2bunn

".. You can't be for real.. He doesn't.. Seriously?" Jin mumbled, looking towards Yoongi.

Now both Taehyung and Namjoon pushed Jin forward, wanting the oldest to ruin Yoongis pure mind.

"Ah shit.. Okay.. Ehm. So you really don't know what rut means?" Jin asked, sitting down on the couch and patting to his side for Yoongi to sit down there.

Yoongi sat down, watching as Jin tried to think of what to say and how he wouldn't horrify the younger.

"So.. Ah right! You know rut is similar to heats you go through. Heats are just for your kind and ruts for us alphas."

Jin now said, pretty happy with his choice of words and how he was able to explain it only for Yoongi to still look clueless at him.

"You.. Understood that right?" Jin asked, though then the next shock for all of them.

".. What do you mean by heat? What's that?"

Now Jin really was feeling like he would ruin Yoongis pure mind.

"Did you never.. Go through an heat before!? Aren't you 24!? How the fuck.."Taehyung said loudly, not sure what to think and leaning down in front of the couch, hitting the ground.

Namjoon on the other hand looked shocked but then looked down at Taehyung, quickly pulling him to the side to whisper something, Taehyungs frustrated expression changing into an intense stare towards Yoongi.

"What..? Did I do something wrong?!" Yoongi asked looking a little unsure around.

"No no! Everything's fine Yoongi. Just.. Well.. Gosh I feel so stupid doing this.. Can't we just put on one of those stupid Youtube Videos that could explain it!? I don't wanna do this!" Jin said looking at the two who kept staring at Yoongi.

Jin sighted, getting no answer out of both of them and therefore deciding for himself to quickly search something up online which seemed easy to understand and wouldn't disturb the smaller too much.

5Minutes it took. Yoongi looking disturbed as fuck and not saying anything, just trying to process everything.

That couldn't be fucking normal. That was some new type of bullshit he didn't want to put up with.
That was the exact reason why he didn't search it up before.

"But how.. I don't even.. Thats.." Yoongi mumbled leaning down and taking a deep breath, trying to gather his thoughts.

"I don't want that!" Yoongi said Jin sighting and moving a hand on Yoongis back.

"It's okay.. It's normal, you'll get used to it once it happens.. Everything's fine.. Okay? Nothing to worry about." Jin said, rubbing Yoongis back and looking at Taehyung and Namjoon who kept whispering to each other.

They really weren't a big help.

Jin glared at the two, finally they noticed, moving closer to Yoongi and leaning down in front of him.

"Do you understand it now?"

"He really looks disturbed.. Gosh.." Namjoon mumbled, patting Yoongis head as if trying to calm him down.

Yoongi sat there for another 10 minutes just trying to relax and accept it.
He had to eventually.

"So.. Now that you know what it means, still like the thought of me, thinking of you?" Taehyung asked, Namjoon nudging his shoulder.

"That was.. Just too much for one fucking day." Yoongi said, rubbing his face and slowly standing up.

"So.. That's really normal..?" Yoongi asked looking at them, getting a nod.

He took another deep breath, walking towards the big windows and taking a good look outside.

Meanwhile Jin was leaning towards Namjoon to whisper.

"what the fuck did you two talk about? Why did Tae suddenly seem less frustrated?"

Namjoon glanced at Jin before again looking at Yoongi, not sure if he should tell Jin or not.

"Tell me" Jin said again, pinching Namjoons arm, the taller sighting a bit.

"I told him that Yoongi must be really tight in that case. And we just kept talking about stuff you know?"

Jin widened his eyes hitting the back of Namjoons head.

"Fucking pervert.."Jin mumbled though now also couldn't get the thought out of his head, eyeing Yoongi up and down.

"I knew that you'd also like the thought of it." Taehyung grinned, before quickly walking towards Yoongi.

Jin was glaring at Taehyung, the younger sneakily moving an hand arm around Yoongis shoulder to pull him closer.

Yoongi on the other hand was focused on what he just learned, trying his best to get on other thoughts.

"Anyways.. You two can go now. Your job is done." Namjoon said, standing up to go to his desk and sit back down.

"What? But I just got here." Jin said with a small frown standing up and standing on Yoongis other side and trying to somehow take Taehyungs hand off his shoulder.

"Yes and now you can go back." Namjoon said looking at the two.

"..alright. Let's go Yoongi." Taehyung said, pulling the smaller with him towards the door, Namjoon standing up and shaking his head a bit.

"I didn't say he could leave!"

"Isn't he done working?" Jin asked, raising an eyebrow at Namjoon, the taller knowing what Jin was referring to and quickly sitting back down.

Jin didn't want Yoongi to again overwork himself, Namjoon not wanting that to happen again either, and therefore deciding that he'd let the smaller go for today to not get into any arguments with jin.

Now they stood inside the elevator, both Jin and Taehyung kind of fighting with their hands behind Yoongis back, both trying to somehow put their hand around the male as if trying to comfort him.

Another thing Yoongi just realized out of nowhere, the thought of it feeling like a kick in his guts.

Taehyung for real kissed him. That fucker was his first kiss because they both misunderstood each other.

Now that he thought of it he did kinda realize, his past life was pretty sad. Getting stabbed in his back and dying as a virgin.
The part of getting stabbed in his back wasn't really the part which made Yoongis ego sink, rather the fact that he was an virgin.

"I really need to fuck someone in this life" he mumbled more to himself as some kind of goal, totally ignoring Taehyung and Jin who both stopped their fighting to stare at Yoongi and walked after him once he just casually walked out of the elevator as if he never said anything.

"I'm up for it!"

"Shut up Tae! He's probably searching for something stable not just playing around!"

"Who said im just playing around!?"

"You always are!"

"I'm not!"

"Ay ! Both of you shut the fuck up" Yoongi said, turning around a bit annoyed at their arguing after he was walking in between them.

"So where exactly are we going anyways?" Taehyung asked, looking around, Jin meanwhile taking one of Yoongis hands and holding tightly on it despite the smaller trying to shake his hand off.

"Can you let my damn hand go?" Yoongi asked, looking at Jin who shook his head and kept walking.

Now Taehyung also noticed the hand holding immediately taking Yoongis other hand and holding it, Yoongi sighting out a bit annoyed but knowing that he now couldn't get out of their grip.

"Let's eat lunch together. How about that place?" Jin said, pointing at a place with his other hand, Taehyung shaking his hand and pointing somewhere else.

"That one looks better."

"But that looks so expensive. There's better places than this who are cheaper."

"But the food has better quality and-"

"Can you both for once stop arguing and just decide on something simple?" Yoongi frowned, looking down, just wanting this to be done.

"Now you even made my omega this frustrated. Tsk.. You're really cruel Jin."

"Huh!? Me and cruel? You're the cruel one-hey wait your omega? He isn't your omega!" Jin said a bit louder, pulling Yoongi more to himself.

"He isn't yours either! stop to-OW!" Taehyung suddenly yelled, letting Yoongis hand go just like Jin, both of them rubbing their leg Yoongi just kicked at.

"Fuck both of you! If you can't fucking decide on something together I'll go on my own!" Yoongi said, leaving the two and walking into a shop himself while the two sat there glaring for an second at each other.

"..That was a good kick.. I won't lie.."

"Seems like he's doing this a lot" Taehyung chuckled a little, slowly leaning back up and holding out a hand for Jin, the taller taking it and both sighting a bit looking around.

"..Wanna go after him or leave him be for today?" Jin asked, Taehyung having to think for an few seconds.

"Let's leave him be for today. Let us go for an drink though." the younger said, pulling Jin with him towards an bar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 6K 46
Jungkook found his new prey. Jimin. But will he give himself to the fuckboy? An omegaverse story Smut warning #1 in bottomjimin - 22/10/2020
139K 6.5K 19
or the one where jungkook is the school bad boy and jimin somehow becomes his fuck buddy, everything is fine until jungkooks step brother taehyung co...
15K 857 25
In a world where not many people know of alphas, betas and omegas, Yoongi is an alpha who doesn't know he's an alpha, who has a crush on Jimin, an om...
31.2K 1K 40
A love story where a alpha desired for a certain omega's love