Second life/ Omegaverse Botto...

By ra2bunn

Yoongixbts A story where Yoongi ends up as an omega in another universe/dimension whatever, where omegas, bet... More

To Sum It Up-
Suck It Up
Huh
Another One?
Eh
Hitcha
Skaaadush
Pewpew
Badum
Oompf
Yooooha
Pluff
Eum
Kojjja
Shuush
Ratatattaa
Jelassss
Ihhhsss
Tsks
Idfkkkkk
Fruuuujji
Eillllo
Tuuuuuk
Woooo
Loppppara
Zuuuuauaua
Uuuueeeeet
Pluuuuuuuuooo
Guuubaa
Skuzzzzvsgag
Jiiisiaiaia
Hahahahajdis
Gsghahs
Ueuwiw
Aaaaa
Bbbbbb
Ccccc
Ddddd
Eeeeee
Ffffff
Ggggggg
Hhhhh
Jjjjjj
Kkkk
Lllllll
Mmmmm
Nnnnnn
Ooooooo
Pppppppowowowo
IIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKK
Ueueueue
Laiabau
Olsufg
Kaonah
Osjsu
U u jd
Oahsu
Tka
Toa
Taijs
Tlai
Uskif
Jsiaj
Aobs
Oahau
Laisb
Jsisn
Najabksj
Uoaab7
Frigo
Jauav
Jaovfia
Jsiab
J da
Sgu
U ô
S sa k
Is Sija
Subssj
Ykduna
Baoan
Iajsjsn
Jdis
Oabs
Zeia
Jgaix
Aox
Oaja
Ksosn
Jsoana
Uwis
Hyia
Jaiawbr
Jaisdvak
Nakfh
Ajoabfb
Iaoabhs
Sjishs
Sjsjssjoqms
Jsianbd
Hgtg
Jsosnka
Sjiswp
KagsH
Osjbs
J
Hj
Sh
NJ Sm
Aj
BAAAAAAAAM
Ting ting ton
Whosh
Tsks
Gusgusgus
Zumbaaaaidfkanymore
Tulululu
Joah
Stfuyo
Hauuuua
Joooooooooooooooooooooon
Akkakakaka
Slslslslslslsl
fiX oN
Fidididi
Alidjaosi
Apapaosoapapap
Lalalalalady
Abrakadabra
Salamidfk
Rollllllllelelleleidgkwhatimdoinh

Skks

4.1K 165 9
By ra2bunn

"Talk to him..come on Jungkook you can do this" Jungkook sighted, slapping his own cheeks and putting his head down on the counter despite some customers looking a bit weird at him.

Yoongi was grabbing himself a coffee every time before working, therefore Jungkook now had seen him a few more times, though every time only managed to say a few small words.

He didn't even know if that omega was  single or not though he simply had the biggest crush on him.
Perhaps because Jungkook was still young and didn't have an ideal type, perhaps because that omega looked simply too pretty to be real, or perhaps because he reminded him so much of an cat.

Even if he had no big experience, and was utterly lost at most stuff Jungkook simply decided for himself, either that omega would be it or no one.

Yoongi walked inside the shop like every other day, getting in line and ordering.

Just when he was about to grab his order and go, the boy behind the counter suddenly started to talk again.

"Hey there, before you go, I'm Jungkook-no wait you know my name eh.. what I mean is.. What's your name..?"

Yoongi looked at that guy, having to hold back a small smile how nervous he was.
"I'm Yoongi."

Jungkook nodded his head, somehow seeming proud that he finally got his name and taking a pen to quickly scribble down a number on the receipt.

He gave a small shy smile as he handed it to Yoongi who looked a bit irritated but still took the receipt before slowly walking out.

Was this flirting? Did it count as flirting? Or was this something else he didn't get?

He looked at the receipt, quickly walking to work and deciding to just put in that number.

After all he only had like 2 contacts which were some type of guys who managed the apartment for him and then an fast food place he sometimes ordered off.

Jungkook meanwhile was in an state of panic, half dead laying on the ground and silently screaming at how stupid he must've looked.

He really wanted to play cool guy but every time he tried it, he somehow started to panic midway and lost his confidence.

"Jungkook why are you laying on the ground?"

".. I'm trying to gather my confidence again, I lost it here somewhere.."

"You're acting so strange lately.. Wanna tell me what's going on?"

"He has a crush that's what's going on" One of the coworkers said only for Jungkook to look a bit embarrassed and trying to shut her up.

"You? You have a crush on someone?"

"It's no crush Jin! It's just.. I don't know"

"He gave him his number" The co-worker said with an small smile, Jin giving Jungkooks bag a small pat.

"Thats good! Finally some improvement from your usual immature self."

"I'm not immature!" Jungkook said a bit annoyed now, crossing his arms.

"of course not.. But relationship wise I already started to question you." Jin said and sat down on one of the chairs.

"What do you mean? I'm pretty solid with relationships"

"Jungkook that's not what I mean. Our friendship doesn't count as the relationships I'm talking about.. When I was your age I had nearly every three months someone else. Looking back it wasn't that mature either but I at least got the experience and you need some as well for the future."

"I don't wanna get only experience Hyung!.. Either him or no one." Jungkook mumbled the last part.

Yoongi meanwhile was back at work, spending his time there like usually and every now and then Namjoon visiting him out of nowhere.

"And.. There isn't anything going on between you two?"

"Between who?"

"You and Mr. Kim."

".. What ? Were just friends I guess." Yoongi shrugged, the guy looking a bit perplexed at him.

"Yeah.. Yeah I guess. He must be treating you nice after all."

Not even half an hour later and the said person appeared out of nowhere, watching how Yoongi was bringing everyone some more files and following his every step.

"Do you have to follow me around like this right now?"

"It's just satisfying to watch you work." Namjoon explained, having to smile a bit until he got called again.

Yoongi saw namjoon go outside, simply continuing his work and once it was break time joining everyone else to grab some food.

He really had a good time, everyone trying to get on his good side and therefore giving him their dessert.

Again, if they insisted he wouldn't mind taking it.

The rest of the day was pretty calm. Not a lot to do but at least looking cute around and making everyone's day better.

On his way back however it wasn't as nice. Usually he'd be home in around 10 minutes but thanks to some kind of event the street was closed and he had to take another route.

He tapped around on his phone, only shortly looking where he was going, and slightly yelping as he suddenly felt two hands on his hips which pulled him back, now realizing that he nearly just walked onto an street and probably would've died if this dude didn't pull him back.

".. Thanks I-..You again ?" Yoongi asked with a small frown, the guy having to smile widely even though the mask on his face was hiding it.

"It's me~ such an lucky coincidence isn't it? Perhaps it wasn't only luck though." Hoseok said, hands still on Yoongis hips.

The smaller however quickly got out of his grip, pressing the button and waiting for it to turn green to cross the street.

He didn't say anything else, just standing there while Hoseok started without a single care in the world right at him.

"Do you have to stare at me..?"

"Yes." was all Hoseok said, following along Yoongi once it turned green, a small smile still on his lips while they walked.

"Am I annoying you?" Hoseok eventually asked, Yoongi humming and for an second looking up at Hoseok.

"You actually are"

"Too bad.. Because I'm gonna annoy you even more in the future."

"Is that a threat?" Yoongi asked, only receiving a small laugh as Hoseok kept walking.

"Depends on if you want it to be one"

"By the way.. Since you're probably walking back home you're free right now, aren't you?" Hoseok added after an minute, Yoongi shaking his head, really not wanting to get close to that guy.

"No.. I'm busy"

"Doing what?"

".. Chores..?"

Hoseok sighted a little, looking around them as they passed a bigger building and just grabbing Yoongis hand before pulling him inside.

"The fuck are you doing!? Let me go!" Yoongi said trying to get off, the taller actually letting him go once inside.

"Don't be so dramatic.. Here we are! Now you can join me for today. This is the label I work under, pretty cool isn't it?" Hoseok asked casually, Yoongi just standing there like 🧍🏻‍♂️.

"What..?.. Not gonna say anything?" Hobi asked, holding out his hand, pulling it back to himself as Yoongi just walked for himself.

"Okay, no dumb tricks or shit. Just show me around or whatever and let me go right after." Yoongi said, following Hoseok to one of the elevators and then stepping inside.

"I can feel you staring." Was all Yoongi said, looking to his left to see Hobi innocently looking up.

The taller ended up showing Yoongi around everywhere, eventually stopping in front of an door.

"My studio. You're the first omega I actually let inside here."

"wow.. I feel blessed. Such an honor." Yoongi playfully said and took a look inside before slowly making his way in.

"You like colours a lot, don't you?" he asked, sitting down on the small couch while Hoseok sat down on the chair in front of his whole setup.

"I do. Usually jimin would've been here today as well but he's at home this week."

"Jimin?oh right the other guy.. Surprisingly I didn't meet him yet since we met the first time."

After that it was rather quiet, Hoseok turning around to do something on his computer and Yoongi looking through his phone only to stop at Jungkooks contact.

"Hey.. If a dude gives me his number is that flirting or does he just wanna be friends?" Yoongi asked after a while, Hoseok immediately turning around.

"Well how did he give you his number? Didn't he say anything?"

"He asked my name and then scribbled this down. I mean we both see each other daily like, I visit that shop often and he just seems like a shy boy who is socially a bit awkward." Yoongi tried to explain as good as possible.

"Oh.. That's a difficult one.. Is he an beta? Or another omega? What is he exactly?"

"Does that matter?"

"Why wouldn't it matter?" Hoseok asked both of them for an second looking a bit confused at each other.

"Whatever I'll just text him like friends would."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472 34 1
Jimin is heartbroken. Because soon his alpha will be someone else's. He have no option, but to let the alpha go.
34K 2.1K 19
under MAJOR editing and he was once again reminded that they would never want him the way he wanted them. because betas always come last hoseok x ot...
140K 6.5K 19
or the one where jungkook is the school bad boy and jimin somehow becomes his fuck buddy, everything is fine until jungkooks step brother taehyung co...
270K 7K 10
In which Min Yoongi, aka Suga the famous rapper of BTS, pretends to be more dominant than he really is. - Contains omegaverse.