Transmigration As A Deruth He...

By Nulho1

All I could see, was darkness as a strong sound hit my ear. . . . "husband?" I opened my eyes, saw the f... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

40

2.9K 208 19
By Nulho1

Deruth let his children destroy the surroundings because if he did, he would destroy it completely to nothing.

Baaaaaaang!  Baaaaaaang!  Baaaaaaang!

"Are you alright?"

Pendrick asked nervously when he saw Deruth who really looked annoyed.

Well, Rok Soo is hurt, how can he not be angry?  It's miraculous that he still has a stoic face.

Deruth took Cassian from the elf earlier and moved towards where the branch of the world tree was.

There, Cassian's healing will be faster.  Of course, Deruth took the mattress from his spatial bag and spread it there.

How could he let his son sleep on the hard ground?

A few hours later, they all returned with a member of the Arm organization who had passed out.

"Too bad the spear man escaped."

Cale said that as he kicked the bastard's head.

"You guys stay here, look after Rok Soo and this child."

Choi Han didn't seem to like it.  Likewise with Lock.

They know about Cassian is a member of Arm.

"You can't be mad at a 15-year-old who doesn't know the world very well."

Lock was shocked.  Are they almost the same age?  He is currently 16 years old.

Cale sighed, sitting near the two and Raon cleaning the blood on Rok Soo's body.

Pendrick sat down and made a crown from the leaves of the branches of the world tree.

Cale pinched Cassian's cheek.

"Very thin."

Cale didn't like it.  Does the organization not give any food to its members?

Cale then looked at Rok Soo who had chubby cheeks but his face was very pale just like Cassian's.

"This one sucks too."

Cale pulled Rok Soo's cheek a little hard.

There was no reaction at all indicating that he was completely unconscious.

"I go now."
"Where to?"

Ron asked and the others looked displeased with it.

"Destroy the highest mountain where Rok Soo found that useless power."

Cale got goosebumps.

'Dad won't destroy it completely, right?'

Ron was bewildered, but still adamant to come along.

Deruth told Beacrox to prepare some food for the two fainted boys when they woke up.

The food can be kept in the spatial bag.

.

.

.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!  Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!  Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!

"......."

Ron fell silent at the terrifying power.  Where did that power come from?

Deruth didn't even care when his entire body was injured and damaged.  His mouth and nose were bleeding non-stop from using overused his power.

The image of the orphanage being blown up filled his mind.

Rok Soo is bleeding and in pain...

The bloodied corpses and all their will to live from the information of his left eye when he cannot control it...

'We'd rather die if you have to suffer!'

No, he didn't want them to die.  It is better for him to suffer.

No one can die.  It's fine.

'Ahjussi!'
'Soo Yun ahjussi!'

The horrific dreams that kept haunting him filled his mind.

He, was scared.

Baaaaaaang!  Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!

"Count nim, please stop this! You could die!"

Ron finally came to his senses from the shock and said that.  Deruth could really die with all the blood covering him.

But what bothered Ron was Deruth's face which didn't change at all as if his expression was dead.  Did he even hear his voice?

'Dad!  Are you hearing what I said!?'
'Dad, are you okay?  Are you busy?"
"Count nim, what can I do for you?"
"Count nim!"

Deruth stopped when he saw the children he was now has to take care of.

'Ahh... I messed up.'

Deruth closed his eyes.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!

"Ha... Huh..."

Deruth's body was covered in blood as if he had broken several bones and slashed his skin from the speed he used.

Tump.

"Count nim!"

Deruth lay unconscious after he flattened the highest middle finger mountain there.

Now it's only nine fingers from the mountain.

Ron touched under Deruth's ear to check his pulse.

It's very weak.

"You bastard! Even Rok Soo isn't as bad as you!"

Ron saw all the large wounds on Deruth's body.  He would bleed to death if he didn't get treatment right away.  But the potions didn't even help at this time.

Wiiiiiiing!

The teleport circle appears and Helgi and Jack arrive there.

"Count nim!"

Helgi looked shocked at Deruth's condition.  It looked even worse than when he was poisoned by dead mana.

It really looks like he might die with all his injuries.

"I'll heal him right away!"

Jack said that as he approached Deruth.  He was suddenly pulled by Helgi without any notice, confused.

But seeing Deruth's condition, he understood now.

Shine~

A bright light was seen as Jack healed all kinds of fractures and wounds on his body.

"Ron nim, do you have any herbs or medicine to supplement the blood!?"

Jack asked frantically.  He could heal, but increasing blood wasn't something he could do.

His condition was worse than when Deruth came home with heavy poison.  It was as if all of Deruth's insides and outs were shattered.

"What did he do that his body could be this broken!?"

Helgi also looked frustrated as he and Ron tried to find something to increase the blood inside Deruth's body.

Wiiiiiiing!

Another teleport circle appeared.

"Mavros nim, why are you asking for- Ouh..."

Duke Fredo didn't need to ask why Deruth needed an immediate blood transfer.

"You should have said you were the one who needed it, you bastard!"

It was a technique for vampires to be able to transfer their blood to living beings.  It's because they drink blood, their blood is compatible with any race.

Of course, no one believed this because there were creatures that were hated by the gods.

Duke Fredo quickly bit Deruth's hand, made a hole, and bit his index finger, placed on the wound he had made, starting to transfer his own blood.

Duke Fredo looked at Ron.

"Bring me animal blood or whatever! This bastard really wants to die young!"

But there were no animals nearby after Deruth destroyed the mountain until all the animals fled.

Helgi gave his hand.

"I'm used to having my blood getting sucked by that bastard. You can take mine."

He was a half-blood dragon after all.

Duke Fredo had no choice even if it wasn't tasted good.

Duke Fredo bit the half-blood dragon's hand and sucked his blood while transferring his blood to Deruth.

After 10 minutes, Duke Fredo stopped transferring blood and released his bite on Helgi.

"Ugh... Really bad."

The taste of dragon blood is the worst.  Especially when it's not pure dragon blood...

Duke Fredo wanted to throw up.

Ron held Deruth's pulse.

"He's stable."

Jack could also see Deruth's face returning to normal, sighing and healing the remaining fractures.

After meeting Mary, Jack is now able to tolerate encounters with dark creatures.  As long as he doesn't touch them, he's fine.

"Since he's stable now, I'm back."

Duke Fredo said that and tore up the teleport scroll while covering his mouth with his other hand as if he wanted to vomit.

"Glad to see you are healthy now."

Duke Fredo said that before disappearing while looking at Helgi.

Deruth really raised Helgi well.  He is now fatter and has brighter eyes.

"Who's he?"

Ron asked curiously.

"The person Count nim found on the eastern continent."

Helgi just said that and Ron nodded his head.

.

.

.

Deruth opened his eyes, seeing that he was being supported by someone.

"Helgi?"
"Ah, you're awake!? Are you feeling okay!?"

Helgi, Jack, and Ron were walking towards the elven village.

"Yes."

Deruth came down from behind Helgi.  He uses his eyes knowing that he has been unconscious for 2 hours.

They didn't use teleport because they were afraid something was wrong with him.

"Helgi, clean my body."

Helgi nodded and did it.

"Let's just use teleport."

Ron couldn't help but sigh tiredly, seeing Deruth act as if the near-dead person a second ago didn't exist.

"Count nim, please don't do that again."

Jack said that as he held Deruth's hand with his shivering hand.

"Yes, please restrain yourself. I don't know what power you got, but please don't overuse it like this. You are destroying your own body."

Ron was also dissatisfied with it.

Deruth nodded.

"I just went a little too far this time."
"That's not a little! If Fredo nim wasn't around, you'd be dead!"

Helgi had red eyes as if he wanted to cry.  He didn't want to lose someone who served him well. Someone who shows him the world.

"I understand."

Deruth hugged both of them and they all arrived at the place where Rok Soo fainted.

Cale immediately looked Deruth up and down.

"Jack, what was my father's condition that you had to come here?"

With the devastating power that could destroy a mountain in 30 minutes, there was no way Deruth's body would be okay.

"He almost died."

It was Helgi who answered that.

"Count nim, please don't do that again. You don't have healing powers like Rok Soo."

Beacrox spoke with an annoyed tone.

"That's right."

This time, Choi Han agreed with Beacrox.

Deruth just sighed and looked at the 2 fainted boys with world tree leaf crowns.

"Raon, aren't you tired of counting? I'm sure he'll be fine."

The black dragon ignored Cale.

"Raon, it's fine."

After hearing Deruth's words, Raon finally stopped counting but didn't want to leave Rok Soo's side.

Deruth gave the clock to Raon.

"You can use this to calculate the time."

Raon took it without saying anything.

Cale sighed.  Everyone is screwed now.

.

.

.

"Ahh! I'm so bored! Hey, my sleepy beauty dongsaeng, when will you wake up!?"

Cale shouted in the ear of the fainted Rok Soo.

But there was no answer from him.  It had been two days since Rok Soo had fainted.

Cale reached into his magic bag and found a painting brush.  He smirked.

[I'm an idiot]

Cale wrote that on Rok Soo's forehead and painted round glasses on the corners of Rok Soo's eyes.

"You really like to make someone mad meow..."

On said that as he took the painting brush from Cale and painted flowers on Rok Soo's cheeks.

Hong paints a love shape on the other cheek while Raon paints an eye on Rok Soo's eyelid.

Deruth shook his head.

"Cale, let's play rock, paper, scissors. If you lose, I'll scribble on your face."
"Okay, who's scared!?"

Choi Han said that to serve the bored Cale.

.

.

In the end, they all had scribbled on their faces.

"We can't wash it until Rok Soo wakes up, you understand?"

Only Ron and Deruth had no streaks on their faces.

Cale even scribbled on Cassian's face.

[Get up quickly, my new dongsaeng.]

Deruth played the flute whose tune was a little sad, but at the same time made one feel relieved.

And of course, Helgi and Cale would record it.  Not that easy to see his father want to play a musical instrument.

'Hah, when are these two dongsaengs of mine going to wake up.'

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Ciel: Wow... When will I get something like that... *Cry*

Leon: Well, at least you have power. Even though you don't like it.

Ellen: He is the strongest here. So, who us want to complain?

Clopeh: He a father figure after all.

All: Yeah...

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 8.3K 34
I opened my eyes, seeing a beautiful roof that look like a roof of a castle. "Young master, please wake up. It's time for your training." It weird t...
8.9K 372 42
I woke up because of someone's sobs. Nothing but pitch black can be seen around. I roam my eyes,trying to look kung kanino galing yung iyak nayun The...
52.3K 4.1K 65
"I'm sorry..." she whispered, "I'm so sorry..." She still apologized despite her breath turning ragged and short. She felt a warm small hand on her c...
9.4K 582 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...