Transmigration As A Deruth He...

By Nulho1

All I could see, was darkness as a strong sound hit my ear. . . . "husband?" I opened my eyes, saw the f... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

36

3.2K 236 41
By Nulho1

"Mavros!? Is that his real face!?"

"Impossible! He must be thinking about going back to undercover himself as a teacher after this!"

"You all must have won because of what Mavros did, right!? You didn't win fairly!"

The Deruth class simply lowered their heads.

'I embarrassed you.  So now, they must hate me.'

Bang!  Swing!

Deruth was shocked to see his disciple cast a powerful spell and drew a sword slicing hard iron.

"For these 3 months, I will make you guys surpass your limits and advance."

"Then you must advance without being knocked down no matter what obstacles stand in your way."

Nathan muttered Deruth's words 3 months ago.

Now, he understood.  After 3 months, Garnet will not be able to take care of and teach them anymore.

Nathan gritted his teeth.

"Mavros!!! Have you never seen us as your students!!? Are we the only ones who consider you as our teacher!?"

One by one, Deruth's students shed their tears.

'What happened?  I disturbed your family.  Aren't you supposed to hate me?'

Deruth was confused by his student's actions.

'Mavros annoys my family.  I'm getting really busy, ugh... If I run into him, I'll hit him!'

'You know what, Mavros blew up my family's vault!  My father is furious!  Ugh, my head.'

'My parents got busy because of Mavros!  I have to babysit my sister because of that!  Imagine how to study while taking care of your annoying little sister!  Ugh!  I can't study!'

Deruth remembers all the chats and complaints of his students in class when it's an empty class time to fulfill their time.

"Mr. Garnet-! No, Mavros nim! Are you deliberately disturbing my family!?"

A female student Deruth with tears flowing profusely stared at Deruth who had an indifferent face.

"Yes."

Deruth used loudspeaker magic so he didn't have to scream.

But it made the students cry even more.

"...."
'Why are you guys crying!?'

As young people, they all hated being scolded and doing work.  They also like to complain.

But what Mavros did was never to their detriment even if it was annoying.

For students from wealthy families, blowing up their vaults was a pain in the ass.

However, they were happy to see their sibling struggling with it so that they could study better even if they were scolded for no reason.

Meanwhile, the only child from a rich family can finally stop hearing their annoying parents yelling.  They only know to blame them and don't even see their efforts to do something.

Pressure from their parents makes them more depressed and difficult to concentrate.

They are very grateful to Mavros for that.

While students from ordinary people made his father's business flooded with orders and kept them busy.

It helps their finances so they can go to the academy with peace of mind.

It was because they knew their family now had the money to send them to the academy.

Likewise orphans and students from slum areas.  Mavros made it easier for them to go to the academy.

"Mavros nim, thank you for everything!!! We can be this strong thanks to you!!!"

Nathan shouted and performed the eastern continent salute.

Grabbing the sword and magic wand, he placed them on the left chest hard.

"Even if you don't consider us your disciples, we're grateful to be your students! Ugh…"

Even so, it hurt knowing the teacher they love so much never considered them as his students.

Deruth smiled softly.

Tikd.

Deruth snapped his finger, and the cupcake fell right on top of all his students.

They all reflexively took it.

'Hah... I want to give it to them later. Well, everything has happened.'

Deruth twisted his body and used teleport magic.

They all saw the note on the cupcake.

[Congratulations.  I am happy with your victory.  I hope you are safe until you pass.  Maybe one day, we will meet again.  But, in my true form.]

Starting from Nathan, they knelt one by one while crying profusely.

In 3 months, Mavros had already brought them this far.

While they were all mocked and even their teacher looked down on them, Mavros taught them calmly and patiently.

Even a child as stupid as Nathan can get a score of 95/100 on the written test thanks to Mavros.

'We are so stupid.  How can we get high marks on the written test?'

Deruth just smiled gently at that.

'You are not stupid.  Only the way you learn is different.  No child is born to be stupid.  You all can read and count, right?  A fool can't do that.'

'Even smart people do stupid things like sexual abuse or domestic violence.'

'It is the way of education that determines a person's identity.'

Mavros doesn't force them to do it if they can't.

He would tell them to take a break and do what they liked.

Forcing it is possible if it is their will.

Forcing their heads to smoke, it's up to them.

Eruhaben and Duke Fredo who were watching from afar sighed.

"Wanna drink together?"
"That good idea."

Even if they wanted to say student Deruth cheated in the match, it couldn't do that.

There is no evidence that they were helped at all.

And instead, some students from other classes who also got medals committed fraud.

"That bastard really meant it when he said he would make them all strong, didn't he."

Bud got goosebumps seeing such a strong student.  Glenn just nodded.

.

.

Nathan and the others saw the cupcake in their hands feeling gloomy.

"Hey, shouldn't you be cheerful on your victory day!?"

Bud approached them, and they raised their heads.

"I was the one who made Mavros your teacher. This is not the end. You can meet him again in the future, right?"

They looked back at the cupcake.

"Also, he made this cupcake himself for all of you. It would be a shame if you didn't eat it."

They all gasped hearing that.

"Cheer up!"

Bud said that and immediately left the students.

Their faces got better.

"Yeah, this isn't the end! Mavros nim, when I graduate from thid academy, I will look for your whereabouts!"

They all agreed on one thing.

They wanted to find out Mavros' true identity.

"Uwah, you have 80 young people looking for your true identity."

Deruth just smiled gently.

"Time for me to go home."

Eruhaben sighed and Duke Fredo waved his hand at them.

"In the future, let's work together again."
"If it's not fighting in a place full of dead mana gas, I'll accept it."

Duke Fredo chuckled seeing Mavros still holding a grudge about it.

Wiiiiiiing!

.

.

Deruth removed his hair dye in the river.

'Hnm, real hair color is best.'

Deruth looks satisfied with the condition of his hair.

"If only you took care of your body the same way you take care of your hair."

Deruth ignored Eruhaben, dried his hair with magic, and headed straight back to the Henituse mansion.

There is only a servant in the mansion.  They're probably in Harris village.

'This better.'

Deruth went to his room and was finally able to sleep on the soft mattress.

He wanted to sleep for 2 days before returning to his piled-up work.

'Wait, should I go to the empire since it's already endangering Alberu?'

Tikd.

Eruhaben gave sleeping magic to make Deruth really sleep.

'I know you always have something you want to do.'

Eruhaben couldn't help but sigh seeing Deruth who loves work so much.

.

.

.

Two days later.

Violan entered his room and rubbed his eyes.

'Am I hallucinating or is Deruth really home?'

Violan sat on the bed and brushed Deruth's hair a little.

Deruth opened his eyes and saw Violan who was looking at him in confusion.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were home-!?"

Violan was shocked when Deruth pulled her to lie on the bed.

"Let me sleep a little longer."
"......."

Violan sure, Deruth wasn't really awake when she hear the muttering like that.

Violan took off her shoes and entered the arms of her husband she missed and fell asleep.

.

.

.

Deruth opened his eyes and saw Violan in his arms.

"......"
'Wtf is happening!?'

Deruth looked at Violan's shoes beside the bed, sure he was the one who hugged Violan first.

Deruth sighed and got off the bed and into the bathroom.

.
.
.

He combed his hair.

'......'

Deruth stared at the so many hairs that fell on the comb with a deadpan face as he was crying inside.

'Hair dye ruined my hair!'

Deruth wanted to sue Duke Fredo because he couldn't sue his students.

But of course, he didn't do that.  He was just annoyed to see the condition of his hair.

Even so, Deruth's hair still looks flawless like shampoo ambassador hair.

"Ouh, you use the bathroom?"

Violan gasped when she saw Deruth in the bathroom.  At that hour, Deruth was already in the office, already finishing half of the piled-up paperwork.

"I'm done using the bathroom."

Deruth said that and tied his hair.  Violan saw that, confused.

"What's wrong? You don't usually tie your hair up."

Violan came closer and saw Deruth's condition.  More precisely, the condition of Deruth's hair.

"My hair is falling out because of hair dye."

Violan gasped at that.  The most important things in Deruth's mind are only 2. Being a good father and husband.  And the other is his hair.

Deruth could have had a heart attack because of his messy hair.

"That's a serious problem! We can call the hairdresser!"

Deruth shook his head.

"I don't like strangers touching me. I can take care of my own hair. Now, you should take a shower."

Deruth caressed Violan's head and kissed her cheek and left the bathroom.  Smoke came out of Violan's head because he was super embarrassed.

'Such a bastard!'

.

.

"Dad, you're home!"

Lily ran and Deruth picked her up.

"Yes, I'm home. How about your studies?"
"I'm getting stronger! Lily is on top! You should come to school for the parent-to-school day!"

Deruth nodded at that.  In the city of rain, Deruth created a school where anyone can go to school well.

So, Lily can also make friends easily.

"How about you?"

Deruth looked at Basen.

"My business is fine. But I'm still far compared to you, dad."

Deruth let out a short sigh and stroked Basen's head.

"You don't have to be like me. For a young man your age, you're already amazing."

Basen lowered his head in delight at the compliment.

Wiiiiiiing!

"Basen! I heard that at this year's end of the year festival there will be a dance match in pairs! Enter me into the event!"

Cale said that when he appeared with a teleport.  Just like Deruth, Cale put the tracking device on Basen so he could find him whenever he wanted.

"Of course, you can. But, do you have a partner, hyung? You can't pair up with a man."

Pak!

Cale hit Basen hard on the back.

"Did Alberu teach you to talk like that!? I'll be pairing up with Hannah! We want the prize!"

The prize for the pair dancing match was a couple of scarfs that Deruth knitted himself when he had nothing to do.  He had already made a pair for Violan and himself, but there was nothing wrong with making more for the festival.

Basen shook his head with a sigh.

Cale saw Deruth and immediately hugged him.

"You're annoying! Why are all the gifts at the festival is your handmade!? By the way, do you have time to have dinner together now?"

Deruth nodded making the three of them smile brightly.

"Doesn't that make all of you want to participate? That's a good idea I think."

Even Basen played in mind-testing competitions.

Lily entered the 3-kilometer race for children under the age of 12.

Wiiiiiiing.

Rok Soo appears with the help of the invisible Raon.

"Basen, I'm going to enter the picture puzzle competition."

Remembering the layout of the images is a very easy thing for Rok Soo.

The prize was a mountain of mochi cakes made by Deruth.  It's kept in the magic bag so it doesn't expire.

"Ouh, that's a hefty reward! But considering the layout of the images sucks! There's a lot of competition too."

Cale was confident in his dancing skills because he didn't attend dance class to be someone who couldn't dance.

"I heard that Choi Han entered the weightlifting competition. It must be easy for him to win."

The reward was Deruth's handcrafted armor.

"Father, when do you have time to do all that?"

Rok Soo asked and the others nodded.

Basen also only found out yesterday after one of the Deruth assistants gave the list of competitions and prizes to him.

"I'm busy, but I'm busy so I can make it all."

They were confused but did not ask further.  Maybe Deruth was busy making that thing.

These were all things Deruth taught his students.

From redundant, it would be fun to make it a prize race at the festival.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 3.5K 21
"Cale-nim, my heart longs for you the moment we met, will you allow me to stay by your side?" "Cale-nim, oh Cale-nim!!! my heart, my soul, even my no...
1.1K 152 39
Kaylee is your typical good-girl. But things take a turn when she bumps into a 'bad boy' at a party. ...
2.2K 34 19
I looked up and saw my blue head beauty of a wife. Staring at me with hurt and confused eyes. I stared at the girl with the same intense glare. Hopin...
26.9K 1.7K 15
Lee Chung-ae was an average woman. She was just walking back to her apartment when suddenly she got into an accident which lead her to her death. A g...