Transmigration As A Deruth He...

By Nulho1

All I could see, was darkness as a strong sound hit my ear. . . . "husband?" I opened my eyes, saw the f... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

25

4.2K 323 9
By Nulho1

Rok Soo watched Alberu use his glib tongue until it was his turn.

"Nice to meet you. You must be Rok Soo Henituse who was recently adopted by Count Henituse. I'm sure you will have great achievements in the future."

Rok Soo accepted the compliment easily and had a bright smile on his face.

“I also felt something after meeting your highness today.  I realized that in addition to our current sun, his highness, we also have you, the one who will shine over the night to watch over the citizens at night.  It was a wonderful image for my eyes.”

Rok Soo voice was very calm and relaxed, and he looked very confident.

Alberu's eyebrows rose when he heard that.

"Really?"

Alberu spoke in disbelief.

“Indeed, your highness.  I may not be able to sleep at night now that I have personally met you, the star in the mind of our citizens.”

Alberu smiled and hugged Rok Soo.

"!?"

Rok Soo was confused by Alberu's actions.

"You're just like me, huh. Nice to have a dongsaeng like you."

Rok Soo stared at Cale.

-Didn't I ever say Alberu is my dongsaeng?  Never?  My bad then.

'Ehhhh!!?'

Rok Soo felt it was a waste of him to stay away from the crown prince when he was one of his brothers.

- Why did this weakling called the crown prince dye his hair with magic?  It is at a level that only a great and mighty dragon like me would notice it.  Did another dragon dye his hair?  No, is it some other type of power?

Rok Soo wanted to curse.

'I don't want to know any of that!'

.

.

Deruth was standing on the balcony, holding a cigarette and just about to burn it.

"Do it and I'll show it to your kids later."

Deruth sighed as he saw the golden dragon who had ready to caught his foto of smoking.

"It's not your problem whether I smoke or not."

Deruth said that in a slightly annoyed tone as he threw away his cigarette.

"You say drinking wine is not good, but you smoke? Aren't both equally unhealthy?"

Deruth sighed hearing that.

"It just became a habit of mine."

After his orphanage was blown up, Park Soo Yun started smoking.

He trying to stop smoking when he became Deruth.  But it's hard to stop when he already smoking for 20 year.

He only smokes when the kids are not with him.

And it was this golden dragon that always prevented him from smoking.

Eruhaben gave a lollipop to Deruth.

It was a sweet that Deruth made to sell in Rain city when he played with his children there.

But Eruhaben used it to reduce Deruth's smoking habit.

Deruth took the lollipop and put it in his mouth.

"It tastes better than cigarettes, doesn't it."

Deruth rolled his eyes hearing that.

“If you are really good at breaking someone's bad habits, help me break Cale's drinking habit.”

Eruhaben raised his hand hearing that.

Cale's problem wasn't because of his habits, but because he really wanted to do that to make Deruth punish him.  But 40% of him really like the taste of good wine.

Eruhaben couldn't deny the wine from the Henituse territory was delicious.

So, what could Eruhaben do if Cale does that on purpose?

Eruhaben recalled how shocked he was to see Deruth smoking on his balcony.

Inhaling and exhaling cigarette smoke as if he was used to it.

Eruhaben immediately took the burning cigarette from Deruth's hand and crushed the cigarette with his grip.

And Deruth just looked at him in confusion as if he had done nothing wrong.

Eruhaben sighed as he saw Deruth holding a lollipop like he was holding a cigarette.

"I wonder how your kids will react if they see you smoking."

Deruth pulled the lollipop out of his mouth, and looked off into the distance.

"That's why I don't smoke in front of them."

Eruhaben became annoyed hearing that.

Deruth looked at the lollipop.

"I want a cigarette...."
"Do you want me to destroy the cigarette company?"

Deruth got goosebumps and put the lollipop back into his mouth and looked in a different direction from Eruhaben.

crack.

The lollipop shattered when Deruth bit it and stood up straight.

"I have bad feeling."

Deruth looked at the magic communication device that lit up.

'Paseton.'

Deruth lost track of Paseton.

He taking his jacket and moving sit of his office.

"Ask Violan to do my job for a bit. Paseton is missing."

The assistant who was in the office next door nodded his head even when he didn't know who Paseton was.  He sure it must be one of the children Deruth was looking after.

Deruth connected the call and Shickler's face was visible.

-Is Paseton playing to your house?

Deruth shook his head.

"I've lost track of him too. I'll be looking for him right away."

Deruth disconnected the call and tried to use his left eye, but Deruth immediately put on his glasses.

'Damn it.'

Deruth couldn't use his power too much or his left eye would hurt until it bled.

It will make the kids worry about him and maybe blame themselves if he gets hurt because of it.

The communication device glowed again and Deruth continued to connect it.

But it's just dark.

-I'm running away.... Don't worry.... The bomb in the plaza.... I'm safe....

Deruth could hear the paseton's voice there.

Looks like Paseton is in trouble.  Deruth tried to find out Paseton's location from the communication device.

Zzztttzztzt!!!

Deruth's magic bounced back and injured his hand.

Deruth reached into his pocket and took out a cigarette and lit it.

'I have to calm down.  The bomb in the plaza.... The king's birthday party.'

Deruth instantly activated the teleport circle.

.

.

.

"This one failed..."

Rok Soo and Cale frowned at that.

'This one failed?'

tikd.

Redika plucked his finger and two men appeared.

"Go."

One towards the civilians and the other towards the noble families.

Wiiiiiiing....

A teleport circle appeared and Deruth immediately saw the suicide bomber.

Rok Soo clicked his tongue as he used his silver shield.

Cale hugged Basen beside him as the suicide bomber approached them.

"Count!?"

Deruth hugged Alberu who was nearby and opened a large magic shield on the civilian side.

"Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!!"

Redika shouted excitedly as the bomb exploded.

Crash...crash...

Alberu could see Deruth's hands shaking as the two shields shattered.

'Is Count in pain...?'

Alberu fell worried about that.

But Deruth's hand trembled as the magic bounced off earlier.

Deruth let go of his embrace and walked towards Rok Soo.

"Rok Soo, are you okay?"
"I'm fine- cough!"

Everyone is shocked when they see Rok Soo coughing up blood.

"Blood!? Sa, summon a saint!"
"Blood!?"

Eric and Cale panicked when they saw that.

-Human, I will destroy everything if you die!  I will kill myself too!

Deruth was standing right in front of Rok Soo as he drew his sword out of its scabbard.

Crash!  Crash!  Crash!

The magic arrow was cut by Deruth's sword.

"Don't think you can hurt my children even though you can poison me."

Deruth's voice sounded cold.

The eyes of Cale and the others were also filled with killing intent when they heard that it was the mage who poisoned his father.

"Where's Paseton?"

Redika smiled hearing that.

"You mean the half-blood whale? I thought he was captured by our ally."

Redika looks happy when he sees an angry Deruth.  Deruth's veins seemed to let everyone know how angry Deruth was right now.

Cale heard that and didn't care anymore as he raised a fireball.

"How dare you catch my dongsaeng!"

Rosalyn didn't stay still either.

Alberu walked over to Rok Soo.

"Are you alright?"
"Yes."

Rok Soo feels healthy because of his strength.

Deruth kicked the ground and immediately launched his attack.

"Where is he?"

"I don't know~"

Redika said that and disappeared with teleport magic.

Rok Soo looked at Choi Han.

Choi Han immediately leaves even though he is annoyed that Rok Soo got hurt.  But he was more upset because Redika was the one who poisoned Deruth a few years ago.

Their grudge never disappeared in their hearts.

Deruth who saw Redika disappear, inhaled the cigarette smoke to calm himself.

Cale came closer and took the cigarette from Deruth.

"Dad, cigarettes are not healthy."

Deruth could only sigh hearing that.

"You have a strong cigarette smell. How many cigarettes have you smoked!?"

Cale frowned as he investigated Deruth.

Deruth ignored Cale and looked around and took off his glasses.

"I go now."
"Where to?"

Alberu asked when he saw Deruth's hand which was still shaking.

Not to mention they saw Deruth smoking.  They wanted to scold him.

"To where Paseton is. Cough."

Deruth was shocked as he also coughed up blood.

"Father!?"

Deruth's head became dizzy and slightly lost his balance.

"It's just a weak poison."

Deruth said that while activating the teleport circle.

"I'm going with you!"

Cale said that and entered the circle.  Likewise with Rok Soo and the black dragon who immediately entered the circle.

They arrived at the beach in the Ubarr region.

Deruth quickly looked around and ran in one direction.

They finally get to see Paseton who just killed the mermaid.

Deruth looked at his feet which were affected by the mermaid poison.

"Paseton!"

Hearing Cale's voice, Paseton gasped.

Paseton looks weak because of the mermaid poison.

'Mermaid poison has no antidote....'

Deruth tried to use his powers again looking for an antidote to the mermaid's poison.

However it only hurt his eyes the more he trying to find the information.

Deruth covered his left eye with his hand.

"Dad?"
-Grandpa Long hair!?

Blood flowed from between Deruth's fingers.

'He used too much of his power.'

Rok Soo frowned and patted Deruth's shoulder.

"I know the antidote."

Rok Soo said that and looked at the mermaid corpse lying on the ground.

Deruth sighed and nodded letting Rok Soo handle Paseton.

"Cough."
'It must be the tea I drank this morning....'

Deruth coughed up blood again and fainted after seeing Paseton would be fine.

"Hyung, you take dad to the doctor. I'll cure him."

Rok Soo said that calmly and started to take the mermaid corpse's hand.

Cale quickly supported Deruth and teleported to the doctor's house in the capital.

Rok Soo also quickly cured the mermaid's poison.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Eruhaben: Smoking is not good.

Deruth: But you drink wine.

Eruhaben: That's different.  Cigarettes really damage your body.

Deruth: ......

Cale: Dad, don't smoke!

Albert: Right!

Rosalyn: That's not healthy.

Choi Han: I'm too, think that's not healthy.

All: So quit smoking.

Deruth: (You guys also don't stress me out all the time. My hair will turn white quickly.) ......😐

Rok Soo: (It's just cigarettes.... You guys make me want to drink too, you know.)

On: *Shakes her head.*

Hong: Smoking is not good?

Black dragon: I don't know....

.
.
.

Okay, hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya! (◍•ᴗ•◍)ノ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.7K 15
Lee Chung-ae was an average woman. She was just walking back to her apartment when suddenly she got into an accident which lead her to her death. A g...
356 24 4
Note: This story will take place starting on chapter 655 of the novel ----------------------------------------- After Cale and Kim Rok Soo finished...
163K 5K 150
"What?!?!" Seeing nothing in her view, she then opened her eyes that had a blindfold covering around her eyes. Seeing colors appear before her as she...
10.6K 624 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...