Transmigration As A Deruth He...

By Nulho1

All I could see, was darkness as a strong sound hit my ear. . . . "husband?" I opened my eyes, saw the f... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

13

5K 363 75
By Nulho1

"What do you want to do!? How dare you lift me, Archie, the strongest killer whale at your disposal! Paseton, are you just going to stand still!?"

Archie shouted as he pushed Deruth away.

"I have no intention of hurting you. So just shut up."

Deruth's cold voice somehow made Archie instantly shut up even though he still looked annoyed.

'Why are you silent!?  Are we going with this human!?'

Archie asked Paseton from the look in his eyes.

'I don't know!  For now, let's just go with him.'

The two decided to see an opportunity to escape as Deruth looked strong.

"Dad, you come ba- Ah Shit! Not again!"

Cale gasped at the sight of Archie and Paseton.

“Cale, don't curse in front of your younger siblings.”

Cale quickly covered his mouth.  Deruth once forced him to eat sour lemon every time he cursed in front of Basen and Lily.

"But who are they?"

Alberu asked upon seeing the two injured.

"Only children I meet while walking."

Deruth took his space bag and took out two potions.

"Drink this and your wounds will heal."

Archie and Paseton looked at each other and ended up drinking anyway because it didn't smell like poison.

Their wounds quickly healed and Deruth gave them the roasted meat.

"What are your names?"

Rosalyn asked with her sweet smile.

"You remind me of my nuna."

Rosalyn's face reminded Paseton a little of his older sister.

"My name is Paseton, and this is Archie."

Hans and Choi Han looked at the two of them a few times.

"Are you brothers?"

Archie looked annoyed to hear that.

"A half-blood brother like him!? Of course not!"
"Yeah, we're not brothers."

Paseton looks sad.

"Isn't it too much to say he is mixed blood?"

Basen said that with a dissatisfied face.

"That's a fact, why am I the one at fault here?"

Alberu glared at Archie sharply.

"Count, I don't like him."

Deruth sighed hearing that.

"Maybe the way you grew up was different, but there's nothing wrong with understanding other people a little more."

Deruth gently stroked Archie's head.

Pang!

"Don't touch me carelessly! Who do you think you are!?"

The others felt their hands itch to smack Archie.  How dare he hit the hand of Deruth, the person they admired!

"Dad, I don't like him! Just throw him into the ocean!"

Cale scowled and the others nodded.

"It's normal for children to be stubborn at his age."

Deruth said that as he stroked Paseton's head which was a complete contrast to Archie's brusqueness.

"It's okay to be a mixed blood. This is your life. Haven't you become stronger than us even though you are a mixed blood?"

Paseton looked at Deruth who spoke almost like his father.

'It doesn't matter if you become mixed blood.  But you are my son, the king of the whale tribe, you are stronger than the other tribes.'

But Shickler's words only made him more burdensome.  He was the son of a king, but was very easily oppressed by other whales.

Deruth stroked their heads gently.

"Everything's fine as long as you're here. No one's going to hurt you."

Paseton and Archie are still afraid if the mermaids attack them suddenly.  They can't relax.

"You have a lot of scars, I'm sure you trained hard enough to be strong. Losing doesn't mean you lose forever. So you might feel frustrated about that. You're not embarrassing anyone."

Deruth spoke in a soft tone, unlike Shickler who used body language to make Archie obey.

Violence is not a solution in raising children.

"You two have done your best, so let's eat and just enjoy this beautiful night."

The two of them just stayed silent and took a bite of the grilled meat on their plates.

"Ouh, they're calmer now."

Rosalyn said that as the two ate quietly.

"I think we need to have another fight. Too bad."

Cale stated that while looking at Archie.

"Cale, stop it."

Hearing Deruth's words, Cale looked away and snorted in dissatisfaction.

Cale was the most mischievous as well as the most spoiled among the others.  Of course Deruth knew what made him dissatisfied.

Cale was still young, so it was fine for him to want to be spoiled by his father.  As children grow up, they will have to leave their parents behind to pursue their dreams.

“Cale, come here.”

Cale approached Deruth, and Deruth made him sit on his lap.

"You can press this button."

Cale's eyes lit up hearing that.

"Really!?"

Deruth nodded and Cale quickly took the blue button in Deruth's hand.

'What's that?'

Others are confused because that is the plan prepared by Deruth and Cale.

"I'll press it now!"

Bang!

Deruth installed soundproof wall magic tools everywhere in the Jungle when he was walking, so the sound of the explosion wouldn't bother anyone.

Colorful fireworks appeared in the sky.

Bang!  Bang!  Bang!  Bang!  Bang!

Litana and the others were also amazed by the beautiful fireworks.

Fireworks are only used when there is a celebration, who would have thought Deruth would use them just because he is on holiday with his children.

But the fireworks are very beautiful compared to all the fireworks they have ever seen.

"Dad! You didn't say your homemade fireworks would be so pretty!"
"Because of that we have to activate it at night."

Paseton and Archie were also amazed by the sight.  Then they saw Deruth smiling softly listening to Cale's enthusiastic speech.

Bang!

[Made by Cale.]

One of the fireworks displayed the writing, making Cale feel touched.

One of the fireworks was made by Cale with Deruth.

"Dad! I love you so much!"

Cale hugged Deruth tightly.

Bang!  Bang!  Bang!

After the fireworks ended, the sky went dark again and displayed its starry stars.

Then Litana and her subordinates said goodbye to go back because they still have a lot of business to be done.

Litana believes Deruth will not betray her trust to let them have fun on the beach.

The first night of the holiday ended very well.

.

.

Splash!

"Cold!"

Alberu watered Cale with sea water.

"Hyung ~ It's time for you to wake up."

Cale stared at Alberu sharply.  Choi Han who was also wet stared at Beacrox sharply.

"Enough, get up and let's have breakfast together."

Cale and Choi Han wake up feeling upset and change their clothes.

Paseton and Archie who had woken up early in the morning, just sat around the food waiting for the others to eat together.

Once they all gathered, Deruth casts a magic shield spell making the others confused.

Splash!

Suddenly a hunchbacked whale with an X scar on his back climbed to the shore making everyone startled.

Because Deruth had already installed the magic shield, nothing was wet from the water splash because of the humpback whale.

"Nuna!"

Paseton stood up and approached the large humpback whale.

'Wait, nuna?  That means ... '

Their eyes were on Archie, and he smiled contemptuously.

"Dad, why didn't you tell us they were a tribe of whales!?"
"Wow! That's huge!"

Everyone was amazed by the size of the humpback whale in front of them.

Seeing that Paseton was fine, the humpback whale changed into his human form.

They all gaped at the humpback whale's shape which was so beautiful.  Deruth just ate quietly.

"Wow! How can there be such a beautiful creature in the world!?"

Cale couldn't believe it.

"Hyung, did you fall in love at first sight?"

Alberu teased and Cale directly punched Alberu's rump hard.

"Sorry, but your hyung has no desire to marry anyone."
"Can't you hit me just a little bit more gently?"

Paseton smiled and looked at Deruth.

"Sir, this is my older sister, Witira. Nuna, this human has healed Archie and me."

Witira glared at Archie.

"You don't talk casually to them, do you? If my father finds out about this..."

Archie lowered his head a little shivering remembering how he always got beat up.

Pat.

Deruth patted Archie's head gently.

"He's a little rude, but that's normal. We are strangers, and he's trying to protect your little brother. From being scolded, he deserves praise. Don't just look at his faults."
"...... Hemp."

Archie looked at Deruth feeling touched, then looked away as if he was annoyed.

"How about you join us for breakfast? I cook a lot."

Witira just nodded looking at Archie with a curious look.  Is there a human who can touch Archie's head without receiving a curse from his mouth?

What kind of human is he?

Well, as usual, the kids would make noise and fight with each other.

Because last night Cale couldn't make a fuss with Archie, so he harbored the urge to bother him until morning.

"Can you stop taking all the food on my plate!?"

Alberu looked at Archie with an understanding look.

"Open your mouth. Aaaa..."

Lily sat on Paseton's lap as she fed him.

"This is mine."
"Take your hand away."

Choi Han and Beacrox stabbed a fork in the same meat.

"Miss Rosalyn, could you please step aside."
"No. You have to give in."

Basen smiled as the two grabbed the last shrimp.

Alberu was helping Hans open the hard lobster shell staring at them with a tired look.

“Your highness, you are not much different from them if Cale is bothering you.”

Alberu felt stabbed at Hans' words.  But that's not wrong.

"They are very..... Energetic...."

Seeing the atmosphere, made Witira remember the way the whale tribe grew.  Every day there must be at least a few houses blowing up.

But the whale tribe usually didn't have more than one or two children, so it wasn't too tiring.

Deruth didn't seem to care about the children's actions at all.

"Ha! You really want to be beaten by me!"

Archie finally lost his temper and tugged at his sleeves ready to beat Cale down.

"Huh!? You think I'm afraid of you!? Who's afraid of a weak whale like you!?"

Deruth put his fork on the plate, and raised his hand.

"Huh!!?"

Cale's left hand and Archie's right hand clung together.

"I won't let you go until you kiss each other on the cheek."
"What!!?"

Cale and Archie were shocked to death.

"Dad! Isn't apologizing enough!? This is sexual harassment!"

Deruth simply ignored Cale's words.

"Do you guys still want to fight?"

They all sat down and ate politely.

Witira laughed seeing Archie who became stiff at those words.

Crew...

Archie's stomach rumbled slowly, and he had trouble using his left hand.

"Hah...."

Cale sighed and picked up the meat with his fork, pointing it at Archie's mouth.

???

Archie looked at Cale in confusion.

"I like to annoy people who I consider my own brother. But I don't like seeing them hungry. Just eat."

Archie felt touched and opened his mouth hesitantly.

Breakfast went on quietly, but Deruth still didn't let go of their hands.

"Hey, it was just a kiss on the cheek, why are you guys so stubborn?"

Witira looked at the two who were sitting on the beach unable to swim with their hands attached together.

"Only!? If I had a girlfriend, it would cause so many misunderstandings!"

Cale said that dissatisfied.

"Hyung, you're single."

Cale felt stunned hearing Alberu's words behind him.

!?

Witira and Archie flinched at Cale's scary looking smile.

'You just wait!  After my hand free, I'll put the beetle on your bed!'

Alberu felt goosebumps all of a sudden.

Shoot!  Shoot!  Shoot!

Everyone was shocked when Deruth shot a magic water spike into the sea.

"Dad?"

Another tribe of whales frowned and used the water to pull the swimming kids back to shore.

Deruth pulled Witira out of the water and lifted her away a few steps from the water.

The others saw how Deruth lifted Witira, sighed.

Bang!

The sharp claws crushed the place where Witira had been with its spreading poison.

"Is it a mermaid? It's my first time seeing it."
"Is it your time to be amazed!?"

Archie scolded Cale whose hands were still attached together.

Deruth looked around, and sighed.

"Only 3 people from the whale tribe, and they're still young. You guys want to attack with 100 experienced mermaids?"

The male mermaid chuckled at Deruth's words.

"That humpback whale in your hands has the power to destroy an island, why should we fight them fairly?"

Deruth looked around, and sighed.

'This beach will be destroyed if we start the fight here.'

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

I don't know what to write here.

But I hope you enjoi this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 672 28
Hong Luo was an abused child who died soaking in the rain for days in her first life. Her second life she became known as the well regarded doctor Mo...
57K 3.5K 22
"Cale-nim, my heart longs for you the moment we met, will you allow me to stay by your side?" "Cale-nim, oh Cale-nim!!! my heart, my soul, even my no...
1.1K 152 39
Kaylee is your typical good-girl. But things take a turn when she bumps into a 'bad boy' at a party. ...
460 24 50
--Updated weekly-- "Why are you following me?" His presence irks me. "I am free to roam anywhere within Barracks, am I not?" "Aldaire will be disple...