The Buddy System. *Complet...

Caffinated_Mama tarafından

Back to Hogwarts, Raelyn felt like she was starting all over again. No family, no friends. She was destined t... Daha Fazla

Cast Ideas
Return to Hogwarts
Conversing with Snakes
The Buddy System
Can't Sleep
Potions Class
Classroom antics
Meeting Her
An Unexpected Meet Up
Painting
The Broom Cupboard
Knowing You Better
WOW
Getting Out
While I was sleeping
The Makeover
Apologies
Opening Up
Kissing
Flashback
Hanging with Snakes
The Battle talk
The Date - prt 1
The Date - prt 2
Meetings & Greetings
Leap of Faith?
The Memory
Dean Thomas
Initiations to the Snake Club
Morning After
Like Old Times
Seeing Stars
Azkaban
Dancing
Dearest Azaleah
Dancing in the rain
Breakfast
Shopping
Lucas
Love and War
Quidditch
Hexing & Humour
The Party
News
Packing
Preparations for Arrival
Reunited
Catch Ups
Letters
Trying to Understand
Healer
New styles and stories
Draco
Our Song
The Tree
The prick arrived
Letters
Vulgar Talk
Three Letters
A Letters Request
Lagos
Wren
Home Truths
The Real Teeny
Prick!
Sorting Out Our Issues
More truths
What Ifs
Supermarket
Spice Men
Good Ole Dad
What Needed To Be Said
Christmas Past
Christmas Presents
Castle Escape
Sunrise
Unexpected Meetings
Gifts
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Getting To Know You
Reunion
New Years Eve
Party Prep
Happy New Year!
Minister Visit
St. Mungo's
Plot Twist
Planning
January Blues
New Term
Hospital Wing
Bleeding
Theory
Burn
The Tower
You Heard Me
Pain!
Read My Mind
Trouble Finding Me
Appeal
Fucking Creep
Imperious Curse
Are They Always Like This?
The Answer?
Lucius Malfoy
A Book
To your health
Getting Organised
Toothache
First Year
Kissing
Theodore
Bed Rest
Bolting
Heart to Heart
Round Two
A Trip Down Memory Lane
A Trip Down Memory Lane - part II
The Tape
Lestrange
Celebrating
Unusual Proposal
Buddy Session
Future Plans
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Blackmail

13 1 0
Caffinated_Mama tarafından

By that evening they were ready to start creating the potion. I had managed to convince them to conjure me a bed in the corner of the lab so I could watch them work. 

After all Potions was a real passion of mine. And no one seemed to mind. Professor Slughorn was delighted as it allowed him to boast about his top students while they were in the room. 

"Miss Granger is always on hand to offer the correct answer to any question no matter how difficult and Miss Diggory has a real knack for adding her own little personal touches to potions. She would make an excellent Potioneer someday." he bragged. 

Madame Bellmont actually seemed jealous and deemed her final year students were good but none showed any real talent. "Zer is not von I vould say has vot I call 'zhe gift' which is a disappointment."

"Yes I have not had a student for a while. So I was delighted to get these two girls. And Mr Malfoy of course. Also very gifted.

Draco had not yet come back from wherever he disappeared to. I knew better than to question him, he knew what he was doing and I trusted him completely. 

But when he did come back, he came with a guest. The last person I expected to see. Lucas. 

"What is he doing here?" Pansy snapped. 

"It's a long story but basically he followed me to see what I was up to. Then he stole the ingredient I needed and would only give it back if I brought him to see you. I had no patience to argue with the bastard so here he is."

Lucas looked very smug so Draco added. "And he has got 5 minutes."

"I want to speak to Rae alone." He declared. 

"Piss off!" Pansy warned. "I heard what happened last time. You are NOT allowed to be alone with her."

"That is my condition." Lucas huffed. 

Pansy went to argue further and Draco was reaching for his wand. I was fed up. 

"Lucas we can talk in the room next door. But you have 5 minutes and if you come anywhere near me, I will jinx your ass!"

"I will not do anything you don't want me to." He promised. 

I stood up and headed out of the lab and into the next room. This was just a store room but Narcissa had conjured a bed into either corner for anyone who needed a break over the next few days. 

Lucas closed the door and moved to sit on the bed. I sat on the other one and he smirked. 

"You are a hard girl to get near. I have had Nate and Wren both yap on at me about leaving you alone. "

"Pity you didn't listen."

He smirked. "What is going on anyway? Why are there so many people here and why do you look so ill."

"Because I am you idiot! Not that it is any of your business."

"What do you mean you are?" 

"I was hit with a curse during the battle. It has been slowly attacking me ever since."

"Is that why you are with Draco? I knew there was something wrong with you to date him."

"I am not listening to this." I said standing up but Lucas mirrored my actions and pushed me back down. 

"Listen to me please. What if he is the one who cursed you? He was a Death Eater after all and -"

"It was Teeny you ass!"

"Teeny? Meek little Teeny who wouldn't say boo to you? Bullshit!"

"It's the truth. I don't care what you believe."

"Why can't you see that he is no good for you. You always make the wrong choice. Dean, Nate, Wren, Draco - you are MINE!"

"Am I fuck!" I yelled at him. 

The door to the room burst open and Wren and Nate came in. "What the fuck man?" Nate shouted. "I told you to leave her the fuck alone!"

"As if I would listen to you." He turned to Wren. "And what the fuck are you doing here?"

"He was invited, unlike you who had to blackmail your way into my home."

"He what?" Wren asked. 

"He blackmailed Draco with the ingredient to the potion. Said he would only give it back if Draco took him home, so he did."

"Home?" Lucas asked. 

"Yes home. As in Draco and my home."

"That slimy little fucker lives here now?"

"Merlin Lucas you don't know when to quit do you?" Wren laughed.

"She belongs to me!" Lucas shouted. 

"The way you speak about women is disgusting!" Nate shouted. "I am sick of you. You always did chase after the girls you couldn't have and then when you got them, you shagged them and then dumped them."

"They are lying Rae love." Lucas tried to protest. 

"Really? Did you tell Raelyn what happened with Isabella's mother?" Wren asked. 

"You keep out of this. You are on thin ice for dating her."

"I loved her. We were a bloody couple. For two years." 

"You only had her because you knew I liked her."

"Get the fuck over yourself Lucas you prick! Our relationship had nothing to do with you. I fancied her and I even asked Cedric for permission to ask her out. Which he gave me. What he say to you when he found out you liked Raelyn?"

Lucas said nothing so Nate answered for him. "He told you that you had to stay away from his sister that you would be a terrible boyfriend and he didn't even want you around Raelyn."

"He didn't mean it," Lucas snapped. 

"What happened with Isabella's mother?" I asked. 

"Her name was Alice. She was a girl that Lucas practically stalked for about a year when he was in Italy. He promised her the world and was with her for a few months and they got pregnant. Then he got fed up with her and dumped her. Not before making sure that he completely broke her."

"Shut up Wren!"

"She was still pregnant when he chucked her. She was a shell of the girl she was. He left her with nothing. She had moved here to be with him and he chucked her out on the street. The girl had no family so she had no one to look after her."

"What happened?" I asked gasping. It was awful. 

"She stayed with me and Laila for a while. Wren was there for a few months too." Nate explained. 

"She had no one. I was in hiding basically so we were good company for each other. We became sort of friends. But what Lucas did, it broke her. She was miserable. Cried all the time. She had just completely given up."

"She died during childbirth. She didn't even fight, said it wasn't worth it."

"That is awful!"

"And this prick didn't even care. He came to the hospital and just took Isabella. Said she was his responsibility now and he was going to have to look after her. He didn't even go and see Alice. He just left her." Wren said through clenched teeth. 

"We buried her. Made sure that her wish was met. That Wren would be her god-father."

I turned to Lucas. "Don't listen to them babe. That is not what happened. They are lying."

"You better leave Lucas before I give you another tail."

"They are making it up to make me look bad. They are jealous. They don't want us to be together!"

"No one does! Myself included."

"You don't mean that. I know you don't."

"Dude it is time you left." Nate snapped as he grabbed Lucas' arm, but he protested. 

"No! She she is mine. We are supposed to be together. I have waited too long to get her. I am not going to lose her to that little dick Draco Malfoy. He doesn't deserve her."

"You are delusional!" Wren defended. "Draco is probably the best thing to happen to her. He loves her and has promised to look after her. She loves him. They are soulmates."

"Bullshit!"

Wren and Nate both took an arm each and practically lifted Lucas off the ground and out of the room. They marched up the the stairs as Pansy came out to help me up after them. 

Lucas protested the whole way and caused quite a scene. When we reached the garden he managed to free himself from the boys. 

"None of you understand! She is mine! I have wanted her from she was in first year. I knew then that she would be my wife. It pains me that she dated Wren and is with Draco. They do not deserve her! I do!"

"Lucas what are you doing here?" Kingsley said as he apparated into the garden."

"She is mine! She is coming with me!"

"Over my dead body!" I snapped as he made to lunge at me. He lifted his wand, raising it above his head. 

I have no clue what spell he cast or what exactly even happened, but there was a bright light and when I opened my eyes I wasn't standing in my garden. 

Actually I had no idea where the hell I was anymore. I was still with Lucas. Unfortunately. 

"Now a bit of peace and quiet." Lucas smiled as he straightened up. 

We were in a living room. There was a black leather couch in the corner with a fireplace and two book shelves against the wall. It wasn't exactly a big room but it did a cosy feel to it. Well I mean it would if I wasn't here against my will.                    

"Lucas where the fuck are we?"

"Don't worry my love. We are somewhere where they can't get us. We can be together. Just the two of us."

"Are you completely mad? I don't want to be with you. Lucas take me home."

"But we are home honey." He said as he went to the door. "Isabella should be awake soon."

"Lucas are we at your mother's house?" He ignored me. "For fuck sake Lucas!!"

I tried to apparate but I didn't have the strength. With not many options, I walked to the window and pulled back the curtain. It was an apartment but I had no clue where the hell I was. 

"Look who it is," Lucas said from the doorway. I turned to see him standing with a little girl. She had big brown eyes and curls in her hair. She was a real beauty. "Isabella this is your new mommy. Raelyn, this is the little demon Isabella."

"You said she was an angel?" 

"And you said you loved Draco bleeding Malfoy. We are both liars. She is a yap."

"Who looks after her when you are not here?" I asked looking around. 

"I have a nanny. Useless she is but she can keep this one quiet when I can't."

"I thought your mother lived with you?"

"My mother was at the Ministry the day your little boyfriend and his mates attacked. She is still in St. Mungo's - brain injury. Never recovered."

Isabella came stumbling towards me and I bent down to pick her up. "Hi there cutie! How are you?"

She looked up and smiled at me. One tooth sticking out of her gums. 

"See she loves you already. Thank Merlin because I have no clue how to look after her."

"Lucas I am not staying." I said. 

"Of course you are, I just need...where is it?" He said looking around him. He was opening drawers and darting in and out of the room. 

I was still holding Isabella. She nested into my arms and leant her head on my shoulder. For a year and a half she was very small but gorgeous.

Lucas came back into the room. "Where the hell is it?"

"Where is what?" I demanded. 

"The key to the case." He said absentmindedly pointing to the corner cabinet. 

It was a case made out of glass and inside sat little vials filled with pink liquid. Pink glowing liquid. "Lucas what is in that case?" I asked but I already knew the answer.

"Love potion. I keep a stack of them. Should have given it to you long ago. It's my own making. I use it on girls all the time."

What the actual fuck!

"I know I have it somewhere!"

Fuck I need Draco!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

37K 1K 18
❝𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜❞ a servant and prince's fates collide one magical day. all they might need was a l...
406K 9.3K 76
Her name is Sarah Johnson. She's an ordinary girl from Boston, but after years of moving around USA with family, she lives in Washington. One day on...
22.6K 333 14
Your name is Y/N Y/L/N, and you're great with kids, so you babysit for parents who can't be with their kids 24/7. You've been in the babysitting jig...
223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...