Guide On How To Sleep

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title : 入睡指南 Author : Ka Biqiu Ning Yiwei is a genius at physics, and knew the dominant... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
fanwai four-person tour 1.1
fanwai four-person tour 1.2
fanwai four-person tour 2.1
fanwai four-person tour 2.2
fanwai quad tour 3.1
fanwai four-person tour 3.2
fanwai four-person tour 3.3
fanwai four-person tour 3.4
fanwai four-person tour 4.1
fanwai four-person tour 4.2
fanwai four-person tour 4.3

Part 29

126 5 0
By Kessho_Yuki

kong shenfeng also thought that liang chong was not ready to answer his phone.

although his wife kang yixin and kang minmin are sisters, they are not too close. however, kang yixin and her mother have a good relationship and often talk on the phone, so kang minmin announced to her mother that liang qichao had completed the operation, and kang yixin also knew about it.

at that time, kong shenfeng and his wife were walking home after a candlelit dinner, listening to the chat between kang yixin and his mother, and captured several key vocabulary information from his wife's words.

when kang yixin hung up the phone, kong shenfeng immediately cared: "how is my brother-in-law's surgery?" "

"it was quite successful," kang yixin put the mobile phone away, looked up and asked, "how did you suddenly care about my relatives, is it menopause?" "

"just care about it." kong shenfeng said.

kong shenfeng was worried about going to find liang chong's ning yiwei, plus there was something he wanted to ask liang chong's help, and after thinking about it, he finally decided to call liang chong.

since liang chong had asked his secretary to contact kong shenfeng in the past, this time kong shenfeng called liang chong directly, and he was not sure whether liang chong would answer.

however, after waiting for nearly a minute, liang chong still picked up.

"professor kong." liang chong called him.

liang chong's voice was young, gentle and elegant, but alienated. kong shenfeng did not remember whether liang chong had ever called him uncle, because it seemed that for liang chong, his mother's brother-in-law kong shenfeng was far less important than ning yiwei's mentor kong shenfeng.

at least liang chong would definitely not donate a laboratory to an ordinary uncle.

thinking about this, kong shenfeng's heart was heavy again, he was extremely bad at dealing with such an occasion of asking for help, he thought about it, and first asked liang chong: "is your father better?" 

"I'M LOOKING AT THE ICU." LIANG CHONG REPLIED BRIEFLY.

"then..." kong shenfeng asked with a hard scalp, "has ning yiwei arrived?" "

"it's here," liang chong said, adding, "thank you for taking leave of absence for him, and i will bring him back as soon as possible." "

liang chong's ambient voice was slightly empty, and kong shenfeng suspected that he was outside: "are you and ning yiwei together?" 

"in," liang chong, still politely answered, "what question does professor kong have?" 

kong shenfeng felt that liang chong's oil and salt did not enter, it was difficult to communicate, and he did not know where to start, and he was silent for a while.

liang chong, on the other hand, was very patient and waited for him to speak, and after perhaps a minute, kong shenfeng felt that he could not open his mouth any longer, so he asked with difficulty: "liang chong, you and ning yiwei... what is the relationship now? "

liang chong paused for a moment and replied to kong shenfeng: "what kind of relationship do you want us to have?" 

kong shenfeng felt that the dialogue could not continue.

liang chong, unable to hear kong shenfeng's voice, added, "do you have anything else?" no—"

"--yes!" kong shenfeng interrupted liang chong, straightened his thoughts, and said, "that's right. "

"i want you to help me collect some ning yiwei hair." kong shenfeng suddenly didn't know if he was making the right call.

but he had thought about it, and liang chong was the most suitable next insider. liang chong, a relative of kang yixin, also has a special relationship with ning yiwei, liang chong's attention to ning yiwei, and more importantly, liang chong's reliability.

even if you don't say it now, when things come out, liang chong will be one of the first people to know, but it is better to communicate with liang chong first, both to get help and have an ally.

therefore, rao was having difficulty opening his mouth, and kong shenfeng still forced himself to say it.

everything was difficult at the beginning, and after making a request, kong shenfeng felt relaxed and natural.

liang chong asked kong shenfeng "what do you want the hair to do", and kong shenfeng told liang chong everything he found.

at first, liang chong also raised a few questions, but later, he was blindly silent.

kong shenfeng's story begins with kang yixin's family portrait, kong kai's paternity test report as a clue, and shu meng's death as the end.

after he finished talking about the cause and effect, liang chong paused for a moment and asked him, "so you suspect that ning yiwei is your own son?" 

"YES," KONG SHENFENG SAID HURRIEDLY, "SO I NEED TO TEST DNA, CAN YOU HELP?" 

liang chong paused for two seconds and said, "no." 

"...... why? "

"professor kong," liang chongxiang asked as he thought, speaking at a slower rate than usual, "even if ning yiwei is related to you by blood, so what?" do you want him to confess his ancestors? "

without waiting for kong shenfeng to answer, liang chong continued to ask, "did you tell your aunt?" "

"not for the time being," kong shenfeng said with some headache when he heard liang chong mention this, "you also know your aunt, compared to kong qi..."

"are you ready to tell your aunt later?" liang chong, who was probably not interested in listening to kong shenfeng talk about kang yixin's temper, interrupted kong shenfeng more politely than before, and continued to ask the questions he wanted to know.

kong shenfeng did think about this, he thought that if the identification results showed that ning yiwei was really his son, then kang yixin had the right to know, so kong shenfeng said: "of course, i have to tell, but i haven't thought about how to tell." "

"it doesn't matter how to tell," liang chong said, "can you control her?" "

kong shenfeng did not speak.

the two were speechless, and liang chong told kong shenfeng: "ning yiwei is living very stable now, and his adoptive parents are very good to him." "

KONG SHENFENG WANTED TO DEFEND HIMSELF, BUT LIANG CHONG SUDDENLY TOOK A HALF STEP BACK AND COMPROMISED: "WELL, PROFESSOR KONG, YOU FIRST GIVE ME YOUR AND YOUR AUNT'S DNA SAMPLES, AND I WILL LET THE LABORATORY TEST." "

"is there any difference?" kong shenfeng asked incomprehensibly.

"i want to know the result as soon as possible," liang chongdao said, "if you want to do a paternity test with ning yiwei, give me your sample." "

his tone sounded very arbitrary, kong shenfeng did not have time to object, and then listened to liang chong: "give it to my secretary, she will contact you immediately." "

kong shenfeng was forced to agree to liang chong.

liang chong returned to the living room and saw ning yiwei lying on the sofa. ning yiwei's eyes were tightly closed, and his lips were very rosy, even if he hadn't been sucked and licked, he was just as red as if something had happened. liang chong leaned over, touched ning yiwei's face, and whispered to him, "is this asleep?" "

ning yiwei was trying to pretend to sleep, he heard liang chong's speech, pretended to be more energetic, his mouth dreamed like a "hmm", and then turned to the left, wanting to sleep facing the back of the sofa, but before he could turn over, he was pressed back by liang chong, and resumed his lying position.

"it's not really asleep," liang chong's voice was close to ning yiwei's ear, and he called ning yiwei, "little slave." 

the timbre is still beautiful, and the content is not very polite.

the "little slave" was the old yellow calendar many years ago, and ning yiwei was about to forget it.

once, when liang chong asked ning yiwei to do this and that for him in front of a friend, the friend said that ning yiwei was like liang chong's little slave. liang chong, not only did not reflect on it, but also somehow liked the title of "little slave" a little, and called ning yiwei as a love title for a long time.

it wasn't until he was almost heard by kang minmin that he stopped shouting.

"little slave, get up and knock me on the back." liang chong said again.

ning yiwei ignored him, pretended to be sleeping unsteadily, and shook his head. without shaking twice, i felt someone's hand on my cheek touch it.

liang chong, pinching ning yiwei's jawbone, did not give ning yiwei a random movement, touched ning yiwei's chin with his thumb, touched ning yiwei's lips, and then called ning yiwei the only voice: "little slave." "

ning yiwei wanted to jump up and make liang chongjun call him that, but he was pretending to be asleep and could not show his horse's feet, so he had to bear the insult miserably and remain motionless.

liang chong caressed ning yiwei's face, ning yiwei felt that liang chong should be looking at himself, and after half a moment, liang chongcai pasted to ning yiwei's ear and called him: "wei wei." 

ning yiwei's face turned red in an instant, his heart beat faster and almost jumped away from his chest, and then, there was a warm breath coming over his face, liang chong kissed his lips, containing ning yiwei's lower lip, gently grinding with his upper and lower teeth, liang chong did not use much force, so that ning yiwei only felt very itchy, and very hot.

liang chong bit ning yiwei's lip for a while, pried open ning yiwei's lips and teeth, rolled ning yiwei's soft tongue, and gently kissed deeper. kissing and kissing, liang chong's breath quickened, and his hand originally held ning yiwei's arm, and then slowly went down, touching ning yiwei's waist through his clothes. he seemed to hesitate for a moment before he probed his fingers into the hem of ning yiwei's sweatshirt, and gently slid his fingers over ning yiwei's lower abdomen.

ning yiwei closed his eyes and couldn't see anything, only felt that his whole body was touched by liang chong, uneasy and shy, and finally twisted a little, elbow to block liang chong's hand, got rid of the evil control, and pretended to have just been woken up, yawned generously, rubbed his eyes to look at liang chong: "i sleep, why are you arguing with me." "

liang chongwei was stunned for a moment, smiled at ning yiwei, and said, "why do you say i am arguing with you?" "

"do you know that sleep is very important for health," ning yiwei glanced around and said hardly, "your phone has been on the phone for too long, i decided to sleep for a while, just fell asleep, and you woke up again." "

seeing liang chong's face clearly, ning yiwei felt that liang chong's expression was mixed with deep meaning and something ulterior motive.

"yes." mr. liang said the feeling of having a secret was gone.

ning yiwei didn't think much of it, and nodded reservedly at him: "of course." "

liang chong let out a "hmm" and suddenly raised his hand to squeeze ning yiwei's cheek, mercilessly piercing ning yiwei: "there is no silver here, you are pretending to be asleep and pretending to be too much." "

liang chong took the mobile phone and showed it to ning yiwei, and the first frame of the video was ning yiwei's sleeping face with his eyes closed.

on the picture, ning yiwei's eyes were closed too hard, and his lips were still nervously squeezed, although ning yiwei was not willing to admit it, but it did look very fake.

"keep watching?" liang chong said, pressed the playback, ning yiwei saw that in the picture, the hand belonging to liang chong clasped his chin. the voice is "little slave" from liang chong.

then in the video, ning yiwei's eyelashes fluttered.

ning yiwei gave himself a fair evaluation: there is indeed no talent, don't pretend to sleep in the future.

the video continues, liang chong's thumb touches the corner of ning yiwei's lips, ning yiwei's lips are a little moist, and they are rubbed by liang chong, which looks a bit like the erotic breath that makes ning yiwei's scalp tingle.

"don't let it go," ning yiwei couldn't help but interrupt liang chong, "why do you record this, delete it quickly." he wanted to reach out and delete the video, but with bad luck, he accidentally slipped onto the progress bar and the video began to play the second half.

the picture of the mobile phone screen became a piece of black, probably but liang chong's sofa pressed the camera, but the sound of kissing came out of the megaphone, the sound of water continued, ning yiwei was already flustered, heard a whimper when he was kissed by liang chong, and his head "buzzed" from the collarbone to the face.

liang chong probably heard it too, and he let go of ning yiwei and dragged the video back a little, as if he wanted to listen to it again. ning yiwei reacted and immediately reprimanded liang chong: "something, quickly delete it for me!" he went to the mobile phone with the speed of what he thought was too fast to cover his ears, and finally at the moment of impulse, he boldly whispered out: "why are you so perverted!" "

however, even the border of the mobile phone was not touched, and liang chong's wrist was stuck with one hand. liang chong looked down at ning yiwei and asked softly, "can this also be considered perverted?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.1K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
455K 15.4K 200
Author:-Orange cat brother Status: Complete Status in COO: 350 chapters +7 extras Which group is mainly covered by this publicity program? In order...
204K 8.3K 91
Chu Yu was good-looking and had a good family background. Despite being male and an irredeemable slacker, he was still elected as Jianing Private Sch...
71.1K 2.2K 40
Author: Cloud over right and wrong Status: Complete Status in COO: 40 chapters He was reborn again to fifteen years in the past. Unexpectedly, he bec...