THUG NERD LOVE

By kemrez

¶Chapter Count: 38 + Bonus (Completed + Attempted Editing) ° Highest Ranking: #45 in General Fiction • Khalia... More

▪︎ P R E F A C E ▪︎
Thug Nerd Love 1
Thug Nerd Love 2
Thug Nerd Love 3
Thug Nerd Love 4
Thug Nerd Love 5
Thug Nerd Love 6
Thug Nerd Love 7
Thug Nerd Love 8
Thug Nerd Love 9
Thug Nerd Love 10. Part 1
Thug Nerd Love 10 .Part 2
Thug Nerd Love 11
Thug Nerd Love 12
Thug Nerd Love 13
Thug Nerd Love 14
Thug Nerd Love 15 . Description Chapter
Thug Nerd Love 15. Description Chapter
Thug Nerd Love 15. Trey's Chain
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 1 (Official)
Just A Shoutout
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 2
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 3 (Teaser)
Thug Nerd Love 15. (Ball King & Queen)
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 3 (Full Update)
Thug Nerd Love 16
Thug Nerd Love 17
Thug Nerd Love 18 (Have You?)
Thug Nerd Love 18. Part 1 (Official)
Thug Nerd Love 18. Part 2
Preview
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 1
Thug Nerd Love 19. Part 2
Shoutout!!
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 3
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 4
Thug Nerd Love 19. Part 5
Thug Nerd Love 20
Thug Nerd Love 21
Thug Nerd Love 22
Thug Nerd Love 23
Thug Nerd Love 24
Thug Nerd Love 25
Twenty K!
Thug Nerd Love 26
Thug Nerd Love 27
Thug Nerd Love 28
Thug Nerd Love 29
Thug Nerd Love 31
Thug Nerd Love 32
Lemme ask a Question!
Thug Nerd Love 33
Just an Update
Thug Nerd Love 34
Thug Nerd Love 35
Thug Nerd Love 36
Thug Nerd Love 37
Thug Nerd Love 38
FINAL NOTE. 😢
SEQUEL!!
BONUS. 1
BONUS. 2
BONUS. 3

Thug Nerd Love 30

5.8K 190 21
By kemrez

Chapter 30

KHALI

     I am in some deep sh't. I stupidly slept with a drunken Drew but I was vulnerable. I know it's wrong but what was I suppose to do? Drew was too much for me. How about push him away and not give in? Damn , I can't believe I went that low, Trey's f'kn brother? I don't even feel the need to hide this from him anymore. I officially did it. I lost Trey because of my stupid decisions. I wanna cry, I wanna break sumn' and scream at the same time. Gosh I've done it.

"Trey?" I called.

"Yea," He answered, looking away from his phone.

I dragged him up off the bed, causing him to stand towering over me.

"Trey, listen to me, what I am about to say is going to anger you in one of the worst ways possible and I get it if you wanna cut off every tie with me after you hear it," I said to him looking into his eyes, suddenly tearing up.

"Khal, just get to the point. You're honestly scaring me," Trey said searching my eyes for clues.

I sighed then looked back up at him. I reached up and kissed him. He kissed back but after a while pulled away.

"Khal," He said.

"I am so afraid of how you might react to this." I whispered, with tears rolling down my face.

"Khaliana, just tell me what it is!" He semi-yelled, pleading.

"I-I slept with Drew," I confessed.

"You what?" He asked, looking at me with intense eyes.

CASSIE

I drove to Khalil's home but apparently he was out with his girlfriend. I asked him to meet me at our spot after his little date. He agreed. I sat in the car, contemplating what to do. My phone rang, I picked up...

Dequan: Where are you, Cassie?

: I'ma be home soon.

Dequan: Did you do what I told you to do?

:That's for me to know and for you to find out. Just make sure my sister's okay.

Dequan: Oh, I don't know. Your sister went out with her friends somewhere. I had to let her enjoy what could possibly be her last time living.

: Dequan I swear you are a messed up imbecile.

Dequan: I know babe.

I screamed as the phone hung up. I was so frustrated with him.

TREY

"I'm sorry, he was drunk and I was vulnerable and we got carried away," Khal explained.

I just knew this sh't would happen. I felt hurt, angry and betrayed. I have officially lost Khaliana.

"Why would you do some sh't like that, Khaliana?" I said trying to be as calm as possible, as I  stepped away from her.

"Trey, I wasn't thinking-..."  She started.

" I then felt a burst of anger. I breathed in and out, I'm sure I'm now red as hell. I wanted to calm now but I was so clouded.

"Trey. Calm down." She tried to touch me but I pushed her away.

"F'k that! My brother, Khaliana! You f'kn went that low! I can't f'kn believe you would do that! I can't believe it and to think you f'kn loved me!" I yelled.

"I do love you, Trey." She cried.

"Boo-hoo. Yea you do. Just shut the f'k up and go somewhere with that!" I yelled.

She didn't say anything, just cried. When I saw her tears, I calmed  down a bit. I hated seeing her cry. Despite the f'k she did, she always will push the right buttons.

"Khaliana, stop with the tears and acting like the victim here. I should be the one bawling my eyeballs out, knowing that the girl I love, f'kd my brother. Yea, let me just accept it, the girl I love f'kd my brother!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry Trey. He was drunk, I gave in..." She trailed off, not knowing how to make the situation better.

"I spent the whole night looking for you, to explain some sh't to you because I thought you were hurting and I didn't want to hurt you but you were busy in bed getting pleasure from Drew! You didn't care and what doesn't help the situation is that, I predicted some sh't like this would've happened. I just wouldn't believe it. I am so f'kn hurt and so f'kn sorry for myself. I allowed your ass to play me like this! Hope you are happy." I got my phone and walked out her room, walking past her concerned parents and out the door.

F'k this sh't.

——

SHAUN

Guess what? Alecia is still pregnant. The pills didn't fully work.  I'ma still be a daddy. It all started with Alecia not feeling well, so my mom pleaded for me to bring her to the doctor. She was throwing up with fever and all that sh't. Driving to the doctor was a task in itself because I had to facilitate her throwing up in my damn car.

The doctor tested her and...

"Well, Miss Alecia, these are normal signs of pregnancy," The doctor said.

"Pregnancy?" She spoke up.

"Niqq'h. I mean, Doc... that ain't possible, she took a week of abortion pills." I chimed, confused.

The doctor looked confused as hell too. He got prepared for an ultrasound and tested Alecia.

"Oh well, those pills didn't work because there's your little kiddo," He said pointing to an indeed kid.

I was shocked, Alecia broke out in tears. I had to comfort her.

"Is that real, yo?" I asked.

"Yes, it is. The baby probably is gonna be premature or with some slight complications because of the pills you took. I'm going to schedule you for a blood test and would ask if you could put me in contact with the last doctor. Oh, here are some prenatal pills. Take them and take care of yourself and the baby. Little kiddo gon' be sumn'." Doc smiled.

I dapped him, Alecia surprisingly hugged him then we left.

Now, we are here at a restaurant. Alecia was smiling hard as sh't.

"What got you smiling so hard?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing. It's just I am happy that I have got back my baby." She sighed then held on to my hand on the table. I looked down on our intertwined hands and it brought back sumn' but I pushed it away.

"Look Shaun, I am sorry about what I did, I was very stupid. I thought stupidly. I wasn't thinking clearly and I don't know. I lost my pride of joy and then I lost you and it made me go crazy and now God has given me back my little pride of joy and..." She trailed off.

"You want me back too." I finished for her.

"I was hop-." She started but I cut her off, removing my hand from hers.

"No, Alecia. Just because you are apparently still pregnant, don't expect me to just run back to you. I broke up with you because you tried to kill my child without even letting me know. You tried to take an innocent life, you didn't call it your pride of joy then. You were only thinking of yourself and come on, did you think  I was ready for a child? I was willing to face the consequences though. Thank God, that little kiddo is living right now but I don't want you back Alecia. I'm sorry, this is something that I will never forget that you did, and it's kinda changes the way I view you. I'ma be in my child's life only. Sorry," I said.

She frowned. Did she really expect me to jump back in a relationship with her? She thinks I am that weak.

__

DREW

I sat at home thinking on the information that is now residing with me. I slept with Khali. I hope she hasn't told Trey yet because I should be digging my grave right now.

The door knocked. I went to open it. It was Denyque's mom. Yea, someone give me a shovel.

"Hello, Mr. Blake." She greeted.

"Hi, woman." I sneered.

"I came to make sure we are clear," She said.

"Clear of what?" I asked.

Why couldn't she be the dead one?

"You should not be at Denyque's funeral," She replied.

"Okay. F'k it. I won't be there." I shrugged.

"G- wait what?" She seemed shocked.

I scoffed.

"You expected me to argue, didn't you? Well, I got no time for petty sh't. Now will you please exit my house? I got greater issues to deal with. I knew Denyque, she lived a great life without you in it and I don't need to be at a funeral, to celebrate her life. I can do it at my home, with some drinks and I am good. So bye." I pushed her out the house and slammed the door.

__

KHALI

Yay me! I finally screwed up. I hurt Trey and I feel like sh't. The way Trey yelled and the way he looked at me was just so heartbreaking I don't know what to say or what to do right now. What the hell was I thinking?

Wait, Drew. Trey heading home. Drew's at home. Sh't. I need to quickly get over there before Trey kills his ass. Sh't.

__

CASSIE

Khalil came earlier than expected. I watched as his built figure walked toward me. This niqq'h still sexy. That girl of his must be very happy.

"Hey Cassie." He greeted hugging me.

"Hey Khalil." I hugged him back.

"What's the problem? It sounded serious." He looked at me with concerned eyes.

How did I know Khalil? Well, he was my childhood friend from school but I moved and whatever, then at one point I met him back up in the drug business. Long story but he told me when I need him, he's gonna be there and I need him right now.

"This niqq'h named Dequan." I started.

"Dequan Hanson?" he asked.

"Yes,  how you know him?"

"He's my little sister's ex. That bitch." He snapped.

"Khaliana?"I asked.

"Yes. That's my sister. Now what did that bitch do to you?" he asked, his eyes dilating.

__

TREY

I drove home and as I drove closer my anger past its peak. A whole switch flipped in me. I was gonna kill Drew.

I got out the car, taking off my shirt, kicking open the door,

"Drew, where the f'k are you?!"

----
Attempted Editing.
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💋💄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 1K 48
*Book 1 of the Alicia Marie Prophecies* Highest ranking: #89 in Vampire Cover made by Me :) Telepaths are supernatural people that can use mind trick...
19.5K 522 32
Dawn was a young girl when she was ripped apart from her family. She was kept in an awful place for over nine years, being a test subject to humans...
213K 15.7K 20
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 83.1K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...