THUG NERD LOVE

By kemrez

¶Chapter Count: 38 + Bonus (Completed + Attempted Editing) ° Highest Ranking: #45 in General Fiction • Khalia... More

▪︎ P R E F A C E ▪︎
Thug Nerd Love 1
Thug Nerd Love 2
Thug Nerd Love 3
Thug Nerd Love 4
Thug Nerd Love 5
Thug Nerd Love 6
Thug Nerd Love 7
Thug Nerd Love 8
Thug Nerd Love 9
Thug Nerd Love 10. Part 1
Thug Nerd Love 10 .Part 2
Thug Nerd Love 11
Thug Nerd Love 12
Thug Nerd Love 13
Thug Nerd Love 14
Thug Nerd Love 15 . Description Chapter
Thug Nerd Love 15. Description Chapter
Thug Nerd Love 15. Trey's Chain
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 1 (Official)
Just A Shoutout
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 2
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 3 (Teaser)
Thug Nerd Love 15. (Ball King & Queen)
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 3 (Full Update)
Thug Nerd Love 16
Thug Nerd Love 17
Thug Nerd Love 18 (Have You?)
Thug Nerd Love 18. Part 1 (Official)
Thug Nerd Love 18. Part 2
Preview
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 1
Thug Nerd Love 19. Part 2
Shoutout!!
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 3
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 4
Thug Nerd Love 19. Part 5
Thug Nerd Love 20
Thug Nerd Love 21
Thug Nerd Love 22
Thug Nerd Love 23
Thug Nerd Love 24
Thug Nerd Love 25
Twenty K!
Thug Nerd Love 26
Thug Nerd Love 27
Thug Nerd Love 28
Thug Nerd Love 30
Thug Nerd Love 31
Thug Nerd Love 32
Lemme ask a Question!
Thug Nerd Love 33
Just an Update
Thug Nerd Love 34
Thug Nerd Love 35
Thug Nerd Love 36
Thug Nerd Love 37
Thug Nerd Love 38
FINAL NOTE. 😢
SEQUEL!!
BONUS. 1
BONUS. 2
BONUS. 3

Thug Nerd Love 29

5.5K 184 16
By kemrez

Chapter 29

DREW

     I woke up with a pounding headache. I don't remember what the hell happened, just blurry images, mostly of me and Khali. I hissed my teeth and went back under my covers. I didn't feel too well.

"Boy, get yo ass up and take this!" Trey jumped on the bed.

I groaned and kicked him off.

"Niqq'h move!" I exclaimed as my head pounded.

I heard silence and it seemed as if Trey went away. I went back to sleep, well tried, then my body got real cold.

"I told your ass to get up," Trey said.

I jumped up due to the impact and glared at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I don't know, but anyway here's some aspirin and coffee." Trey shrugged.

I sighed. I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth quickly then drank the hot coffee and took the aspirin.

"Thanks," I gratified.

He shrugged.

"No problem. Where were you the whole night last night? I couldn't find you or Khal. Yet still, you two got home before anyone of us," Trey informed.

I shook my head trying to remember what happened last night and still nothing but blurry images of me and Khal.

"I really can't tell you, everything is just real clouded right now," I said truthfully.

"Oh, that's cool. Khal was angry with me last night, you know?" He sighed.

"You guys are always angry for sumn' lately." I chuckled.

He chuckled along with me.

"I know but it wasn't what she thought," He said.

Just then, something came to me. I remember Khal telling me this.

"I remember Khal telling me, about you and some girl in the bathroom," I said, sipping my tea.

"Oh, you remember something. What did she say?" he asked, filled with curiousity.

"She said she sumn' about you and some girl hugged up in a bathroom..." I replied, recalling what she told me, telling him as I recalled.

Trey shook his head.

"That was so not what I thought, she thought."

"Now that leads to my question, what the hell you and some girl in a bathroom hugged up for?" I asked.

"It's a very complicated story. Nothing happened though. Lemme tell you..." Trey then dived into a story about him and this Timera girl.

Now I see the story actually is believable. Trey is that type of person to do sh't like this. Cold ass always want to help somebody's ass.

"Well, it doesn't really matter what who thought what though," I said then got up, "Aren't you guys just friends?" I shrugged then sipped my tea and walked out the room.

TREY

Khal isn't answering my calls and I really need to talk to her. I'll just go over her house later, right now I got to get sumn' for me to eat. 

I made some eggs, bacons with waffles and coffee then went and put on a t-shirt. I slipped on my Jordan slides and a snapback because your niqq'h is looking ruff. I can't believe I went to a party like this. I got my keys and made my way over to Khal's house.

__

I knocked on the door and her mom answered.

"Hey, T." She smiled.

"Hey, Ma. Khal awake yet?" I asked.

"Yea, she's in her room. You can go right up," Mama Pierce replied.

I thanked her then went upstairs to Khal's room. I knocked on the door and then I heard her small voice, inviting me in. I opened the door and saw Khal in her bed curled up. Oh my.

"Khal?" I called.

She looked up and frowned.

"Hey, Trey. This is not a nice time," She said.

I chuckled and went , cuddling with her andrubbing her belly. She stiffened a bit under my touch but then she relaxed.

"Helping?" I asked.

"Yea, thanks Trey,"  She replied.

I sighed. I continued comforting her for some time and then after she felt a tad bit better, I decided to talk to her.

She went to the bathroom and came back out, with her curls sticking everywhere and she basically looked like the world fell on her.

"Hey, can we talk?" I asked.

She looked uncomfortable for a minute then she sat on the bed, meditating style clutching her pillow.

"Sure. About what? Wait, hold that thought..." She stretched over taking a Hershey's bar out of her side drawer, "Yea, about what?"

I chuckled. This girl.

"Um, about last night," I said.

She looked up at me with worried eyes for a minute and then she looked down. Okay, what was that about? Her ass knows we can't hide sh't from me.

"What was that about?" I asked her, not letting it past.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, taking a small bite out of the piece of chocolate she had in her hand.

"I mentioned last night and you look worried for a second," I replied.

"Oh, it's nothing," She said, not making eye contact with me.

Is she really lying to me right now?

"Don't start with the lying, Khal. Did anything happen last night?" I asked.

"No. Nothing happened last night, Trey," She said looking at me this time.

Anybody would have fallen for that but I know Khal too much to believe it. I decided to accept her answer for now.

"What you saw last night in the bathroom was a misunderstanding. I was talking to some broad at first, and whatever, she was flirting and,"... I dived into the story for a second time today.

She sighed, which should've sounded like a breath of relief but it was more disappointment?

"Good. Good to know, because that sort of took a toll on me, seeing you hugged up with some girl."

"I know, and that's why I spent the whole night looking for you but you were nowhere to be found," I said to her.

She had that look in her eyes again. What the hell is up with her?

CASSIE

I didn't show up to the party last night. I know, I basically screwed my life and my sister's, but I couldn't do it. I just couldn't. It didn't feel right. I was thinking, maybe I could, lie to Dequan that I slept with him, but  Khal and Trey aren't angry with each other. However, he won't be seeing them until Monday so in the time, I could leave with my sister. Ugh, what am I thinking? That isn't even possible.

What the hell I got myself into? There is only one person can help me now. Khalil.

DREW

Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Oh f'kn gosh! Sh't. Not again. Did Khali and I really sleep together? Please tell me these images in my mind are just mixed up right now. I couldn't do this to Trey again. It would completely wreck him yo'.

I need to talk to Khali. I called her phone, she answered.

: Can you please tell me the truth, and only the truth?

Khali: Yea, what? Make it quick I'm with Trey.

: Did we sleep together last night?

I heard her sigh and that was my answer

Khali: Yea.

F'k. Just f'k.

---
Attempted Editing
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💋💄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 15.8K 20
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 83.2K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
289K 5.9K 71
yall gotta read and find out.
7.4K 123 8
When Marinette's adoptive older brother comes from Japan to France and brings a few friends with him, she's elated. But with a brand new villain on t...