The Mystery of my life

By Drazy0_0

Warning: Cliche af! Wrote when I was bit too young! _______________ #8 Romanticsuspence . (13/3/19) "Fuck! Y... More

INTRODUCTION
1. My middle name is trouble
2. The coffee
3. Why me?
4. The C.E.O
5. The Business lunch.
6. The angry young man
7. 1970
8. Dizzy
9. The party
10. What?
11. London
12. Shirt
13. The Breakfast
14. Meeting.
15. Party ....
16. Let's Dance.
17. Touch
18. Angry Agrawal.
19.The flight
20. The Flight (part-2)
21. FLASHBACK
22. Cry Baby
24. Embarrassment
25. Shocked
26. Locket
27. Strange
28. He
29. Mess
30. Who's he?
31. Trouble
32. Bad day
33. Bad day (2)
34. Jake
35. Your son?
36. Cleaning
37. The Sweet him
38. The Date
39. The kiss that never happened.
40. Addictive coffee.
41. Jake's School
42. Bulling
43. Long drive
44. Perfect Family
45. The Interview
46. Secrets
47. Honeymoon Stage..
48. Run..
49. The moment
50. After The Kiss
51. The village
52. The Old House
53. My Room
54. Red
55. Bastard
56. Heated conversation
57. Kind of kidnap.
58. The Talk
59. Revelation
60.The Truth
Author's note
Announcement..!!!!
Questions

23. Fresh Start

19.5K 821 29
By Drazy0_0

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like my writting. =)
____

My body felt like a boulder. Or more accurately, it felt like a boulder was laying on top of me. Everything from opening my eyes to lifting a finger was twice as hard.

I was so weak that the nurses had to wash and dress me. It was a humiliating experience, and I was glad when the doctor announced that I would be discharged.

"We just need a signature from your closest family member, who is able to confirm that you will not attempt to take your life again." I let myself fall back into the fluffy pillows of the hospital bed and groaned, everyone from my doctors to my friends thought that I had been trying to commit suicide.

"But I don't have any family members available to sign for me." Uncle John was on a business trip in the Caribbean and I doubted that anyone had told him that I was in the hospital.

Least of all Mr. Agrawal who was probably afraid of losing his job. The doctor only gave me a patient smile before leaving the room without saying anything. I saw him make the cuckoo sign to a nurse outside.

----

I was struggling to get a piece of pineapple onto my fork when a knock sounded at my door. I gave up on trying to get it and wiped my mouth with a napkin,

"Come in!" The door opened revealing, a nervous looking Mr. Agrawal. He wore his usual sharply cut suit and expensive designer shoes with his hair slicked back a curl hanging over his face lazily.

"So you finally make time to come see your sick P.A," He took a seat in the chair near my bed.

"Yeah, because I've always rushed to visit you when you were sick." he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, but inside I was on cloud nine. he'd finally admitted to treating me badly!He fidgeted with a loose thread of my blanket.

"Anyway, I'm here to take you back home."

"I thought they said that a family member had to sign me out?" He smirked.

"Money is a powerful thing." I shook my head, figured that even the doctors were corrupt sharks.

He pointed to my meal."Are you done yet?"

I looked down at the so called 'meal' in front of me. "Are you kidding? I'm ready get out of this place."

"Good, then let's get out of here." I looked down at my ugly green hospital gown and sighed. I didn't have any clothes to wear, it would have to do.

Agrawal offered his hand and I climbed out of bed, slipped my feet into the hospital issued slippers. We walked out of the room, and the nurses looked at me in shock. They must have been surprised to see me, a disheveled sleeping pill addict walking besides a handsome man like Agrawal.

As we approached a giant glass walled elevator lobby, my stomach began to flip. And my hands began to shake in fear. Then Agrawal, steered me towards the walled in staircase.

"Why'd you do it?" He asked as the door closed behind us and we began our decent down the stairs.

"Why'd I do what?"

"Why did you take the pills?" I debated telling him the reason why, who knew what he would do with the information when he was in one of his moods, he acted nice now, but he was a devil when anger gripped him, but when I looked up at his face I saw nothing but sincerity.

"I'm afraid of heights."

"No, I mean why'd you take the pills everyday?" My eyes widened in surprise, how did he know?

"The flight attendant gave me your purse and the doctors told me that tests showed that your body was accustomed to the pills."

"I.....I....well I-"

"You have nightmares." I looked up at him in surprise.

"How'd you guess?"

"I just did." We had reached the garage by then, and as we made our way to the car. I noticed Rob trailing us and waved at him.

We reached the car after a few minutes and I was surprised to see it sitting parked and unstarted.

"No driver today?" He smiled.

"Nope. You should be honored to be sitting in my car. It's not everyday that I allow people to ride in it." I rolled my eyes, here we go again.

______

Waiting for your feedback

I love you guys for all the support :)
you are awesome!!

VOTE!!COMMENT!!
                                    - D.love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 119K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
9.9K 666 25
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...
268K 8.5K 19
[ A NOT SO LONG STORY] "I don't like sharing what's mine. I don't even like when someone touches what's mine. And you Kiara, you are mine." Fuck, I...
204K 15.1K 31
"Happy new year" - Just a text right? Well, this one text upside down the life of our Kiara Sharma, whose middle name screams DRAMA. Fighting young...